A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's critical for every daughter to worship her mother and thank her for giving birth to her," Charlotte explained.

Ashley had read some lesbian incest (also ironically having been written nom de plume by her mother), and although she'd never seriously considered it, on occasion when really horny, scenes of sixty-nining with her hot mother had played through her head. Every time it had, she always felt guilty after she'd come.

Charlotte could see into the teen's soul, always able to read someone. "You've fantasized about having sex with your mother, haven't you?"

"A few times," Ashley admitted, before clarifying, "only in the heat of the moment, actually a really hot moment."

"There is nothing more pure than an intimate, loving sexual encounter between a mother and her daughter," Charlotte said, slowly teasing the teen cunt.

"Really?" Ashley moaned ever so softly, wondering just how many orgasms she could have in one day.

"Of course, who do you love the most?" Charlotte asked.

"My mom," Ashley answered, her mother and her very close, especially since the move.

"And what better way to show that love than by giving her pleasure?" Charlotte continued.

That made perfect sense to Ashley.

Charlotte added, "History has tons of secret records of incest, but over time society and zealot right wingers have made it illegal, or at the least a sin."

The conversation was interrupted by Seraphina who walked into the room and said, "Mom, I was about to get going, is there anything I can do for you before I do?"

"Show Ashley how you show Mommy you love her," Charlotte answered.

"Of course, Mommy," Seraphina nodded, always loving the look on someone's face when they first witnessed a lesbian act of incest.

Charlotte turned around, opened her legs and her daughter crawled right between them and began licking while Charlotte continued the conversation as if nothing strange were happening, "You see, your place is serving all the women of the community, and the most important of all of these is your mother."

Ashley watched in astonished intrigue, the idea of committing incest suddenly exciting. She asked, "What if Mom says no?"

"She might at first, but she'll succumb to you like she already did to me and Seraphina. Our, we humans', basic primal desire is to be loved and wanted by someone we bond with, and the most primeval bond in existence is the one shared between a mother and her daughter," Charlotte explained, as her daughter licked her.

Ashley listened to the wise words of her Mistress as her eyes traveled back and forth from Seraphina licking her own mother to the hypnotic eyes of her Mistress.

"Think you can eat your Mommy, my pet?" Charlotte asked, looking directly into her pet's eyes.

"If you or my mother tells me to, I'll have no choice, no resistance; I'll want to do it more than anything," Ashley answered, like the good submissive she was, deep down.

"Good answer, my pet," Charlotte purred. Ashley was going to be an excellent addition to the group.

Jasmine wasn't sure what to do next as she put her dress back on, other than shut off the oven, her roast way overcooked. Should she go upstairs and check on her daughter? How was she going to explain the events of this afternoon to her? As she pulled the ruined dinner out of the stove she tried to process what should happen now.

Seraphina would happily lick her mother all day long, but she had a 5:30 appointment at Mrs. Walsh's where she would join her in the bath, in nylons, and pleasure her, something she'd been doing every Wednesday at 5:30 this semester. She said, "Mommy, I hate to leave you high and wet, but I need to leave soon for Mrs. Walsh's 5:30."

Charlotte nodded. Debbie, the oldest woman in the community, had taken a particular liking to her daughter and had a weekly scheduled meeting time with her. "Of course, honey, I have a couple of eager tongues right here to finish what you started."

"Yes, Mommy," Seraphina said, sucking her mother's clit aggressively between her lips before standing up.

"Brat!" Charlotte teased, the intense pleasure sending hungry waves through her.

"Mommy's brat," Seraphina smiled, before kissing Ashley wetly.

Ashley was surprised by the kiss but kissed back, tasting her Mistress on her daughter's lips.

Seraphina smiled, "Lunchtime at school is going to be so much more fun now, Ashley."

"I never get enough to eat at lunch," Ashley replied wittily, letting Seraphina know she was more than interested in whatever she had in mind.

"That will never be a problem again," Seraphina smiled, as she winked and headed back out of the bedroom.

"Send Jasmine upstairs," Charlotte ordered.

"Yes, Mommy," Seraphina said, before disappearing.

Charlotte turned her body around and said, "Time for phase four."

Ashley instinctively knew what to do as her Mistress opened her legs on the edge of the bed, angled in a way her mother would walk right in and see. She moved around, lowered herself in front of her Mistress and began licking again.

"You really are a natural, my pet," Charlotte moaned, as the opening scene to phase four began.

Seraphina returned to the kitchen to get her dress and give Jasmine instructions. She laughed, as she smelt the burned meat, "Apparently your cunt wasn't the only thing getting overheated."

Jasmine laughed, admiring the teen's body one more time, "Yeah, I kind of lost track of time. I can't imagine why!"

"Well, I have to go, but Mommy wants to see you upstairs in Ashley's room," Seraphina said.

"Oh," Jasmine said, still unsure about how to deal with her daughter.

"Don't worry, your daughter has already immersed herself very thoroughly in the mother-daughter swap club, and unless I'm reading her wrong, she's all in," Seraphina reassured.

"Really?"

"Go upstairs and find out," Seraphina said giving the MILF one last kiss before adding, "Welcome to the Club, Mistress."

"Thanks for having me," Jasmine returned, kissing back.

"Oh, I'll be having you a lot," Seraphina wickedly promised, before reaching for her dress. "Now go upstairs, I'll let myself out."

"Okay," Jasmine said, still filled with trepidation.

"And take off your dress," Seraphina added.

"Okay," Jasmine repeated, unable to disobey an order, even if she was supposedly in charge; old habits are hard to break, so she automatically did as she was told.

"Fuck, are you hot," Seraphina said, admiring the MILF's nude body.

"And you, Missy, are fucking unbelievably delicious, inside and out," Jasmine responded, wanting to swear, and suddenly hungry again.

"Damn it, I have to go," Seraphina sighed. "Maybe I'll come back once my appointment is done."

"Please do," Jasmine said, wanting more teen cunt.

"Order me and I'll be here," Seraphina said, wanting to see more aggressiveness from this somewhat shy MILF.

Jasmine, wanting to show she could be in charge ordered, "I expect you back here ASAP and ready for a marathon fuck session."

"I'll be back with straps on," she playfully replied, replacing bells with straps.

"You better," Jasmine ordered. "Rowr!"

"Now go upstairs and watch your daughter munch some MILF cunt," Seraphina ordered, as she headed out.

Jasmine waited until the front door closed, took a deep breath and naked, headed to her daughter's room, a mixture of many feelings swarming inside her: excitement, trepidation, horniness and guilt all ricocheting inside her head like a pinball, yet obedience was what led her into her daughter's room, and curiosity.

Jasmine slowly walked into her daughter's room, as if trying not to be caught. Two hours ago what she walked into would have shocked her, but at the moment, it was what she expected. Her daughter was on her knees and licking Charlotte.

Charlotte saw her walk in and ordered, "Come join me on the bed, Jasmine."

"Okay," Jasmine said, unable to take her eyes off her daughter licking pussy.

Jasmine sat on the bed right beside Charlotte who explained, "So, Jasmine, your daughter has been initiated into the mother-daughter swap club, too."

"So I see," Jasmine chuckled awkwardly as she watched her daughter lick away, getting a great view from where she was now sitting.

"And she's a natural, just like her mother," Charlotte revealed.

Ashley, not feeling awkward at all with her mother watching, looked up and smiled, "Hi, Mommy. Did you enjoy Seraphina?"

"Uh, yes," Jasmine responded awkwardly, her face going an even darker shade of red.

"Did you eat her cunt?" Ashley asked bluntly.

"Um, yes," Jasmine admitted, shocked even more, not by the lesbian actions, but her daughter's frank questions.

"Very good, Mommy," Ashley smiled, "Now we're both cunt lickers. Today was my first time and I love it!" She returned to licking her Mistress, filled with excitement in anticipation of licking her mother.

Jasmine gasped.

Charlotte laughed, "I think we've awakened an inner hunger that was already bubbling inside and needed no more than an outlet."

Jasmine laughed, accepting that her daughter was just like her when she was eighteen, "Like mother, like daughter."

Charlotte agreed, "I couldn't agree more," before she leaned in and kissed her, just as Ashley surprised both MILFs by moving her left hand and sliding it directly into her mom's cunt, a cunt she'd come out of eighteen years ago, that somehow making it way hotter.

Jasmine moaned into Charlotte's mouth as she felt her daughter fingering her.

It was one thing to be caught by your daughter having lesbian sex, it was another to commit incest with her.

Charlotte broke the kiss and looked down to see Ashly multi-tasking. She chuckled softly, "Like I said, a natural."

"But she's my daughter," Jasmine pointed out, even as she allowed herself to be fingered.

"In the mother-daughter swap club every mother has had sex with their daughter," Charlotte revealed, "many times. It's natural and convenient."

"Natural?" Jasmine moaned, her daughter's finger really stimulating her.

"Of course, sex is about pleasure, but sex is also about love, and who better to explore the wide world of orgasmic pleasure with than our own flesh and blood?" Charlotte said.

"I guess," Jasmine said, glancing down and watching her daughter lick.

"Do you love your daughter?" Charlotte asked.

"Of course," Jasmine answered, returning her gaze to Charlotte.

"Would you do anything for her?"

"Of course," Jasmine repeated, having only one child.

"And if she wants to be with you sexually, why would you refuse that?" Charlotte continued. "I mean sometimes sex is just sex, but sometimes it's about something much bigger, about transcending your day-to-day relationship to one wholly cathartic and unbreakable."

As Jasmine processed this, Ashley interjected, between licks, "Mommy, I really want to be your live-in cunt-licking daughter pet."

Jasmine's eyes went wide at the blunt declaration by her daughter as her already brittle resistance was shattering. "Oh honey," she smiled warmly, this close to buying into the philosophy Charlotte was selling.

"Can I eat you Mommy?" Ashley asked, looking up at her mother, knowingly giving her the innocent loving gaze she knew her mommy could never resist.

"Fuck it," Jasmine responded, after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"I already am," Ashley purred, continuing to finger her mother.

"Lie back on the bed, Jasmine," Charlotte ordered as she got off the bed, and Ashley instinctively crawled onto it.

Jasmine did, lying on her back and watching as her daughter crawled between her legs.

"Mom, I never dared to admit it, but I've wanted to please this pussy for so long," Ashley revealed.

"You have?" Jasmine moaned, surprised, as her daughter buried her face in her wetness.

"Time to make up for lost time," Charlotte said, as she watched the incestuous act begin.

"So much pussy to eat," Ashley said, and resumed licking as Jasmine closed her eyes and enjoyed the surreal pleasure of being orally pleasured by her own flesh and blood.

For a few minutes Ashley licked her mom's pussy; Ashley probed her mother's cunt with her finger; Ashley devoured her mom's pussy like it was her last meal before the electric chair.

Jasmine moaned; Jasmine whimpered; Jasmine eventually begged, "Oh, God, Ashley, please keep eating Mommy."

"I love your cunt, Mommy," Ashley responded, attacking her mom's clit as she listened to the increasing moans and the heavy breathing. Sensing she was close, she didn't know why, just that it felt like the right thing to do, she moved a finger to her mom's starfish and slid it inside.

"Holy fuck!" Jasmine screamed, as the sudden anal violation triggered yet another orgasm out of her.

Ashley eagerly licked up her Mommy's cum, knowing this would be a regular ritual.

Charlotte laughed, "I see you're starting phase five early, Ashley," as she saw the teen ass fingering her mother.

Ashley giggled, "I've always been a self-starter."

Jasmine's orgasm coursed through her like a tidal wave of pleasure as her daughter kept licking.

Charlotte, horny again, finally said, "Now both you incest sluts, come and please your Mistress."

Jasmine and Ashley both said in unison, "Yes, Mistress," which made them both giggle, both of them more naturally submissive than dominant.

Charlotte was on her knees and the submissives moved to her, each taking a breast and sucking on it.

Charlotte moaned, always loving when her tits were worshipped.

As each licked, sucked, nibbled and bit on their Mistress's breasts, Ashley moved her fingers to her pussy while Jasmine squeezed her ass.

After a couple minutes of teasing and pleasing, Charlotte suggested, "Let's do a daisy chain, and give Mommy a chance to return the favour with her daughter."

"God, yes," Jasmine responded, perhaps a little too eagerly.

"Does Mommy want to eat her daughter's cunt?" Ashley asked coyly.

"I want to eat your cunt until you come all over Mommy's face," Jasmine bluntly responded.

Seconds later Jasmine's head was buried in her daughter's cunt, the taste even more perfect than she could have imagined; Ashley's face was buried once again in her new Mistress and Charlotte was leisurely lapping Jasmine's well used cunt.

And time stood still as each enjoyed the pleasure of pleasing another while they too were pleasured.

Ashley came first, coming all over her mom's face, all her difficulties about multiple orgasms banished forever.

They returned to the bed, where Jasmine straddled Charlotte's face, and in an uncharacteristic dominant move, began grinding her cunt up and down while Ashley resumed licking her Mistress.

Jasmine came in a couple of minutes as she aggressively used another woman's face, and enjoyed it.

Charlotte, enjoying being used for once, got off on the rough treatment and the teen's amazing tongue just seconds before Jasmine splattered her face with wetness.

Five minutes later, all three recovered from their multiple orgasms, Charlotte said, "We need to take a couple of initiation pictures for the Club."

"We do?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course," Charlotte nodded, getting up. "Today is a day of history, a day you will want to relive forever."

"Well that's true," Jasmine agreed.

"A day we can recreate any day," Ashley added, as Charlotte left the room.

"I love you, honey," Jasmine said sweetly." This entire day is so special and life altering.

"I love you, too, Mom," Ashley said back, leaning in and kissing her.

"If you wish, this can be only a one-time thing," Jasmine offered, not wanting it, but wanting her daughter to know she didn't have to continue this if she didn't want to.

"How about a one million time thing, instead?" Ashley counter-offered. "Mom, I want to make something clear. I want this. Today has been a dream come true! I want to be your pet. I want to be your cunt licker. I want to serve you and service you more than I can say."

"I want that, too, darling," Jasmine said, her heart-warming with unconditional love. "But I want to be your cunt licker, too."

"Well, we haven't 69'd yet," Ashley smiled.


"Then let's do it!" Jasmine smiled, and they began to get into position.

Charlotte returned with her phone and laughed, "I can't leave you two alone for two minutes."

"Apparently not," Jasmine laughed.

"You're the one who pulled this horny slut side of me out of your box," Ashley pointed out. "And I double-dog dare you to try to stuff this Pandora back in! Thank you so much, Mistress!"

"You're welcome," Charlotte smiled, as she placed the phone on a dresser then pulled them to her. "Say slut."

"Slut!" all three said at once as the camera flashed.

"Too bad Seraphina isn't here," Ashley said.

"We can take more pictures when she gets back," Jasmine said.

"She's coming back?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I asked her to," Jasmine admitted.

"Well, let's send her one to entice her to get back here quicker," Charlotte said, leading the pets to the bed. "She loves nylon-clad feet."

The three ladies posed with their stocking-clad soles in view.

As Charlotte sent the picture to her daughter with the line, "The princesses are waiting for you for a swapping orgy," Jasmine and Ashley got into a 69, each eager to explore each other's cunts some more.

Charlotte got off the bed and took some more pictures to commemorate this perfect day. She then sent a few to the entire swap Club with the caption Merry Christmas from the new neighbors!

THE END

As crazy as it sounds, this was supposed to be a short story to begin the idea of a Mother-Daughter Swap society. It was only going to be Jasmine and Charlotte. Then I added Seraphina, then Ashley. As often happens, the story tends to sometimes have a mind of its own and this one definitely did.

So much so that maybe this story isn't even done yet.

I have three thoughts for the future:

1. Continue the story with perhaps:

Anal Training... the story continues that night with Ashley learning the joys of anal sex and Jasmine revisiting them.

Or

Bad Kitties... Ashley goes to school and is put through a variety of lesbian tasks.

Or

Cougar Cunt... Jasmine meets the other cougars of the neighborhood.

Or

Cum Olympics... Mothers and daughters compete in a variety of team tasks.

Or

Door to Door... Ashley delivers Christmas cheer throughout the neighborhood.