A Moment

Story Info
Two people find true love.
3.2k words
4.44
24.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel was nervous about seeing him again. They had met at a Superbowl party 2 months prior. The party was thrown by a woman from her hometown that she just found out lived in the same city and happened to invite Seth. They talked most of the evening and hit it off well. During the next 2 months, they had met at Angel's friends house several times for parties and at each event, they would talk amongst themselves, oblivious of the others. At the last party, Seth had finally gotten up the nerve to ask for her phone number. Angel gave it willingly and they had talked on the phone almost every day since.

Now, two weeks later, she was meeting him again, but this time it was just the two of them. She smiled as she also reminisced about their conversations on the phone and the emails they traded, not to mention the sexy pictures he had attached in a few. He definitely was not shy about his body, which made her feel free within herself. Angel had always been reserved, but she desired to be wild (with someone she cared about of course). What drew her to him was not the pictures of his body, but his sensitivity. She remembered one night when he cried as he told her a tragic story from his youth. It touched her deeply.

So here she was, about to meet Seth for the second time. She pulled into the park and saw the tennis courts. Her hands were sweating slightly on the wheel as she pulled towards the parking lot. He was there, standing outside his vehicle, looking up at the sky. She smiled despite her nervousness. He was wearing white shorts and a loose fitting polo shirt. His sunglasses covered his eyes, which disappointed her. She distinctly remembered how full of passion and intensity they were…and how beautiful. She parked several cars down and took a deep breath before getting out. As she approached, he looked down and smiled. It was a warm, comforting smile that made her instantly at ease. He took off his sunglasses and put them on his shirt making her heart leap as he gazed upon her, seeming to put a spell over her.

Seth walked to her and greeted her with a warm hug. She was suddenly self-conscious about her looks. She needed to lose about 15 pounds but to her benefit, she had large, full breasts that guys loved to gawk at when she wore tight fitting shirts.

"Are you ready to play, Angel?" He asked.

"Just take it easy on me, ok?"

"We're just here to have some fun, not get ready for the US Grand Slam." He replied, laughing.

It had been a while since Angel had played so her game was rusty, but she was enjoying herself. It felt nice getting outside and running around, not to mention the smiles she kept getting. She felt like she was in high school again. Suddenly, while she was reaching to hit a ball, she felt her ankle give way. She went down hard and grasped her ankle, unsure of the damage. She had sprained her ankles before and she knew that this wasn't one of the worst, but it was going to be a little painful to walk on for a day or two. She felt a hand on her shoulder as Seth knelt down beside her.

"Are you ok? Oh shit. Can you walk?" He asked, holding her calf.

"I don't know, it hurts," she replied. Though she knew she could walk off the court if she had to, she wanted to see how Seth would react to the situation. His reaction was not what she expected, much to her delight.

Angel felt herself being lifted into his arms, his concern obvious in his eyes. As he carried her off the court, she laid her head on his shoulder. The pleasant smell of his cologne surrounded her and she felt herself relax into his arms. She also noticed how close his hand was to her breast. She felt herself wishing he had moved it higher when he lifted her, but quickly pushed the thought out of her mind. He gently set her down on the soft grass under the shade of a large oak tree.

"I'll be right back," he said.

Seth walked to his vehicle and opened the trunk, pulling out a cooler. He carried it to where he had laid her and set it down beside her. Seth went back to his vehicle, searching for something. She saw him take a deep breath and walk back towards her.

"I don't have anything to wrap the ice with so I'm going to use my shirt. I hope you aren't offended."

Seth lifted off his shirt and placed it on the ground. He began placing cubes of ice from the cooler onto it, she took notice of his chest and shoulders. He wasn't cut like the guys you see on television or the magazines, but to her, he looked just right. He was rugged and she could see power in his movements. As she sat watching him, she felt as if she could feel completely safe with a man like Seth. A rush of cold against her ankle brought her back to reality. He moved it around her ankle…slowly…gently. Angel sighed as he cared for her injury and she laid back and her elbows, watching him. His concern was overwhelming to her and she felt a burning inside her. Slowly, she moved her uninjured leg apart, allowing her shorts to move away from her. She knew if he looked at her he would see her panties. She felt naughty, yet passionate at the same time.

"How does it look?" Angel asked.

"Well, it doesn't look too bad," he started but his words were cut short as he went to look at her. She knew he had seen her but he tried to ignore it.

"I think it's gonna be ok," he replied, blushing slightly.

"It feels much better," she said.

"Well it's a little swollen," he replied.

"Well, when I asked how it looked, I wasn't referring to my ankle, Seth"

Angel looked down at her shorts and pulled them to the side, exposing her completely to him. He took a deep breath and she could see the passion in his eyes. Seth reached into his shirt and took an ice cube out. Sitting between her legs, he began to run the ice across her calf. He began to move it higher, in tiny circles. She could not only feel the wetness from the ice running down her leg, but she could feel her own wetness forming, like a fire building within her.

"Wait, I don't want this to be a fling. I don't know if I could handle getting used for sex. I need to know what you are thinking…feeling." Seth said, stopping his hands.

"I think that I am more attracted to you than I have ever been to a man and I can't believe I'm saying or doing this." Angel paused before continuing. "I feel like I have known you forever and am comfortable with you. Every time I think of you I get goosebumps. I want this."

"I don't know what to say except I feel the exact same way, I just didn't have the guts to say anything."

This said, he moved the ice higher, just to her panties, and ran it over her cotton-covered lips. Angel gasped loudly and grabbed his hand, pulling him to her. Their lips met for the first time. It was a soft slow kiss that they would both look back on in later days and smile. She could feel his hardness against her as he lay on top of her and their tongues danced. Seth pulled back slowly, gently sucking her lip.

"I think we should go to your place and work on my ankle some more," she said.

"That might be a good idea. Can you drive?"

"Yes, just help me to my vehicle."

She followed him to his apartment, her heart beating in her ears. She hadn't been this nervous or excited in years, yet she felt something inside that made her warm all over. He pulled into the curb and she parked beside him. Seth approached and she opened her door.

"You'll have to unlock my door," he said, handing her the key.

Angel took the key from his hand and he leaned into the car, sliding his left arm under her legs and his right around her torso. His hand rested just beneath her breast. As he lifted her, she could feel it fold over the top of his hand and her nipples her instantly hard. Angel could feel herself tingling between her legs and pressed them together squeezed them together in an attempt to heighten the intensity. She wanted to feel his compassion and concern inside her. Angel pushed her lips to his neck and kissed him softly, letting her tongue glide over his skin. It was salty from the sweat and that turned her on even more.

She unlocked the door and turned the handle. Angel pushed the door open and Seth closed it with his foot. She glanced around at his apartment. It was very nice and clean, which made her giggle. She had never been to a man's apartment who kept things is such good order. Seth carried her to his room. The shades were drawn and it was dimly lit from the sun's penetration. He laid her on the bed softly and Angel pulled him to her, kissing him. She pulled his wet shirt off dropped it to the floor. Sitting up, she pulled her own shirt off, leaving only her sports bra. She slowly removed it, smiling at his warm gaze. He stood next to her and she began to unbutton his shorts. Her heart was racing and her hands were shaky, but she unfastened the button and slowly unzipped them. She could see his hardness standing straight up, just coming over the top of his briefs. Slipping her fingers inside, she pulled them down, exposing him. He was perfect. As he stepped out of his shorts, she couldn't help but grasp it and pull it to her mouth. It was warm and hard, throbbing in her mouth. She felt her shorts being slid down her body and her panties followed.

Angel felt his tongue and lips kissing her belly and legs. She moved over on the bed and he laid beside her, facing away. His fingers tickled the inside of her legs and she willingly spread them. She slid her lips over him, taking him as deep as she could, her tongue circling his head. He moaned and slid his tongue inside her. She felt her wetness on his tongue as he slid it between her lips. His two fingers replaced the tongue and began to gently massage her g-spot. With his free hand, he spread her lips and pulled back. She felt her clit totally exposed and his tongue began to glide over it slowly. She was in heaven. The pleasure was so intense she stopped sucking him and laid back. She had never felt such direct, intense stimulation. Her toes curled as he sucked gently on her clit and his fingers rubbed her inside. He began to lick faster; always making sure her clit was wet. She tried to fight her orgasm, wanting to prolong this heavenly touch, but as he sucked on her clit she felt herself explode. Grasping him by the hair, she pulled his face into her pussy, pushing her hips up, bucking as convulsions of pleasure consumed her. He continued to move his fingers inside her slowly, then, slowly pulling them out.

Angel pushed him onto his back and careful of her ankle, moved between his legs. She hungrily took him into her mouth, taking his balls in one hand and using the other on his shaft as she moved her mouth over him. She wanted to please him as much as he had pleased her. She moaned onto his cock and made sure it was nice and wet before using her hand. It was slick and slide effortlessly up and down. Seth groaned deeply, thrusting his hips to her. She put his head back into her mouth and let him thrust into her. It felt so naughty but so good to have him sliding his cock into her mouth. She pressed hard on his balls and could feel his orgasm building.

"Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." She said.

She attacked his cock with her mouth and hands. Moving her head quickly over him. His breathing quickened and suddenly, she heard him moan loudly. She could feel him swell in her mouth and explode. She fought to get every drop, drinking it down quickly. His cock spasmed in her mouth and soon fell to rest. She moved her mouth over him slowly causing him to shiver and jerk. They both laughed.

"Guess I owe you a massage now," he said.

This can't get any better, can it? She thought.

He placed a towel on the bed and dropped one on the floor beside them. Placing her on her stomach, he adjusted the pillows for her head. Leaning over, he reached into his dresser drawer and pulled out a blue bottle. She heard a click and then his hands rubbing together. When he placed them on her back they were slick and she could smell something pleasant, but unknown to her. He moved his hands over her back and shoulders, pausing only to add more oil to his hands. He moved down her body and began to massage her calves, careful of her hurt ankle. He moved his way up her legs. The combination of the slickness of the oil and the firm pressure of his hands began to excite her. She spread her legs slightly, knowing he could see her wetness.

"Angel, I want to tell you something. I feel strange. Not in a bad way, but in a way that I have never felt before. I don't want to scare you off but I think I should be honest with you. I love everything about you. They way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you look at me. I know we haven't known each other long, but when I think about you I get butterflies in my stomach and I feel like crying because you aren't here with me."

Angel had never heard such honesty and realized that she would probably never again meet anyone who would be willing to so freely express their emotions. She felt a tear roll down her cheek and she turned to him.

"I'm not going anywhere, Seth. I love what you said. I only wish I had guts to say the same to you. Know that everything you said is felt within me about you."

Angel pulled him to her and kissed him softly. Her body was wracked with a sob as he held her close to him. When she had regained her composure, she whispered in his ear.

"What happened to my massage, sweetie?" Angel asked with a giggle.

Seth's hands went back to her legs as he continued the massage. They moved up just to her pussy and stopped. She wanted to feel his touch badly, but realized he didn't want to get any of the oil inside her. She smiled again at his consideration and moaned as his hands began to massage her ass. Wiping his hands on a towel, he reached into his dresser again, this time pulling out a smaller bottle. She heard a click and this time didn't hear his hands rubbing together. When Angel finally felt his hand, it was directly on her pussy. He had placed some kind of lubrication on his hand and was rubbing her with it. Her pussy felt so slick and his fingers glided over her clit, causing her body to shake. He rubbed her for a few minutes, teasing her. He then moved on top of her. She could feel his hardness between her ass cheeks. He placed more of the massage oil on his hands and began to rub her shoulders. This time, he also moved himself between her cheeks. She noticed that he was slick and he must have placed some of the lubrication on his cock.

As his cock was sliding between her cheeks, she would try to arch her hips to get his head into her pussy, but he was keeping it just out of reach. Seth continued to tease her as he massaged her shoulders. Suddenly, he leaned forward, kissing the back of her neck and shifting his hips. He was now at her opening, she tried to push back on him but she did not need to try. He slowly pushed forward until he was completely inside. She could feel him against her cervix, his thickness stretching her wonderfully. He began to move his hips in slow circular motions. It was so slick and hot and he moved so slowly that she could feel every sensation. He bit her neck softly and sent her over the edge, her pussy grasping his cock as she came. She wanted it all…she wanted him to cum inside her.

"Fuck me now, baby. I'm yours." She said, pulling her knees up and arching her back.

He was still inside her and he began slowly but built up a rhythm. She could feel his balls slapping her clit as he thrust himself into her. He reached forward, pulling her up to him by her nipples. He squeezed them gently as he continued to thrust into her. She felt herself building up again as his pace quickened. He began to moan loudly and thrust himself deep inside her.

Seth reluctantly pulled out of her but he wanted to be looking into Angel's eyes when he came. He rolled her over gently and moved between her legs. He slid his cock inside her and rested his body on hers. He began to kiss her lips, cheeks, eyes, and neck. Angel felt so close to him, as if they were one person. She moved her hips in rhythm with his and she could feel his tension building again.

"I want you to cum inside me. Make me yours."

"I feel so good. I want to make you happy." Seth replied.

"Look into my eyes." Angel said.

Seth looked up at her and she placed her hands on his face. She held him with their eyes locked. The emotion they were both feeling was overwhelming. As Seth's orgasm became eminent, he closed his eyes.

"No, look at me when you cum. I want to remember this moment forever."

Seth's eyes opened and when he saw the look in hers, he could hold back no longer. Angel could feel his cock swell and his cum erupting inside her. It was more than she could handle as she came with him. The room was filled with screams and moans of passion. As they finished, she lay on the bed and he rested on top of her, still inside. She turned her head and kissed him.

Most people never have a moment that so completely overwhelms they lose themselves. Two bodies joined that day and two hearts became one forever. They feel asleep in each other's arms.