A Moment Alone

Story Info
Light bdsm play in a dark corner.
1.3k words
3.94
14.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been on my mind for hours. All I can think about is last night. Sometimes I wonder if you realize what you do to me. Do you know that the sound of your voice can make my knees weak? When you whisper in my ear, I am almost instantly wet thinking about us.

When I saw you last night, I could tell you appreciated the dress I wore. Your eyes traveled over me quickly but often returned to linger on my breasts as I had hoped they would. When you leaned in close to tell me something I could smell your cologne and beneath...your distinctive scent. Clean, fresh and masculine. Sensual, sexual, primal. Even if we only get to hug goodnight that scent lingers on me long enough to drive me to distraction. It's the odor that fills my nostrils as I press my fingers against my clit and grind against my hand until I climax.

You fill my senses with such an intensity it's overwhelming sometimes. Talking with you last night was a delight. Pressing myself against you I can feel your body melt against me just slightly. Your arm presses against my breast and when I lean in to inhale your scent, you take a sharp breath and I can feel my pulse race. Casually, I trail my fingertips down your neck caressing the soft hairs at the nape of your neck. When you shiver I give a naughty smile and wink. Looking at you, I lick my lips and the intensity of your gaze hits me like a blaze. I bite my lip and turn away.

After a little while I feel nails trailing down my back and it's my turn to shiver. I squeeze my thighs together and I feel myself growing wet at your touch. Such a simple but intense sensation. You reach up and caress my hair then wrap it around your fingers and tug. My knees go weak. My pulse is now pounding in my throat. My imagination runs wild.

"I want you more than I can say right now," I whisper in your ear, close enough that my breath tickles you slightly.

You smile a soft smile of regret but continue to toy with my hair. I shiver now and then at the contact. Sitting down on the stool I let my skirt ride up enough that my ass is bare against the wood. I grind against it and when you lean down again you whisper, "There's a small private deck out back. Why don't you meet me there about five minutes?"

I smile up at you and nod cautiously. I'm not quite sure if you mean it. When you slip away a few minutes later, I know I need to trust you. I whisper to a friend that I am not feeling well. I hurry off in the direction of the restroom, then veer right when I am out of sight.

I meander towards the deck hoping it's deserted for us. When I get outside, a warm, moist breeze hits my face. It's refreshing after the chill of the air conditioning. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see you alone standing by the rail.

"Come here," you say quietly.

I obey. I always obey. Any other option is immediately rejected by my mind, my desire.

As I near you, I see you have your pants unzipped and your cock is in your hand. You are pulling on it slightly, distractedly. You lick your lips and I am fascinated. I have wanted nothing more than to kiss you all night.

You lean into me and press your face into my neck. Breathing deeply, you again mold your body into mine. Your mouth opens against my throat and begins to gently kiss and nibble me. I moan softly and you bite down a little harder. Taking ahold of my hair you pull me away from you and stare into my eyes. Your lips gently touch mine, and you open your mouth to me. Your tongue tentatively explores my lips and seeks out my tongue. I yield to you, completely mesmerized by you. Your mouth becomes rougher and savages my lips, taking...wanton. The hand in my hair tightens as you grasp my head and fuck your tongue into my mouth, moving my head in time with your thrusts.

I break away, panting. Your hand still strokes your shaft. Your cock seems unreal to me. I hunger to feel it inside me. In my mouth, stroking between my thighs. I crave the feel and taste of it.

"On your knees," you say softly.

I reverently fall to my knees and I reach forward to stroke and taste you.

"No. No, not yet. Shhh. Soon. If you're good."

I whimper, my desire is so strong. I feel drugged. I watch as you stroke yourself right next to my cheek. You reach up and untie the halter top of my dress and as it falls away in the night air, your free hand reaches down to caress me. I cup your hand in mine. Again you softly tell me no, and you remove your belt and tenderly take my hands and bind them behind my back.

You are stroking in earnest now and I can see your body shudders, wanting release. You let go of your cock and approach me. Your hands both roam through my hair, caressing then gripping tightly again.

"Fight me," you whisper.

I begin to shake my head as your cock nears my face. You grasp my hair and press your cock against my lips. I push them tightly together and you cannot gain entrance. Your shaft is huge and throbbing against my mouth. I want to taste you so badly but I will not disobey. I turn my head from you and you grasp my hair even more tightly. You crouch down and lick my lips then my nipples. They feel cold and hard in the night air. Your fingers release my hair and pinch my nipples. I cry out softly.

Placing your hand over my mouth, you move around behind me and rub your cock in my hair. Your fingers pry my mouth open and you slide your middle finger against my tongue. Your finger fucks my mouth as your other hand wraps my hair around your cock and you fist yourself again. In an instant I feel your body shudder again and you stop...

Walking around to stand in front of me again, I can tell how close to climax you were. Your face is flushed, your eyes dark, your breath coming quickly. This time when you grasp my hair and press your cock against my lips, I feel your fingers pry my mouth open and you press your cock inside. I don't suck you. I don't move. I barely breathe.

You begin to rock against the roof of my mouth, occasionally reaching down to pinch my nipples. You wrap two fingers around the base of your cock as you pillage my mouth. Occasionally, you remove your shaft and press it against my cheek or my breast.

You take a hold of my shoulders and lay me down on my back. My hips are arched over my bound hands and you lift my skirt up. Your finger tips explore me and can feel how aroused I am. So very wet for you. Desiring you.

You straddle me and press your cock against my lips. "Suck my cock, precious one," you say as you lean into me.

Enthusiastically I grasp your cock between my lips. My mouth is warm and wet on you. I use the little bit of leverage I have to slide all the way down your shaft. In a moment you are stroking into my mouth quickly and you push my head to the ground and slide into my throat as you climax. I swallow for you, and you moan audibly. I look up at you and watch the blissful expression on your face. I pull back slowly and caress your thighs.

"We should be getting back," I whisper.