A Moment of Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lovers spending forbidden time together.
938 words
3.24
11.3k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

How about that. I get to spend several endless passionate nights and wake up next to my love. He is everything and more. He holds the key to my heart and knows me inside out. How easy it is just being with him, I cannot help but think how lucky I am to have him as a part of my life. When this convention came up, it was a dream come true. Some time alone with him. I didn't care when or where it was, as long I have my time with him. Yes, I can picture it all now.

The ride to the airport was slow but I never noticed. Sitting in the car with you discussing anything and everything was a wonderful diversion. We made it with lots of time to spare. Washington, D.C here we come! I was excited about the plane trip and sitting with you. It was wonderful just being able to sit beside you and to just talk some more. No one ever guessed the true nature of this time together. Not soul even guessed that our relationship was more than platonic. Keeping the secret was my treasure. As not a soul needed to know anything and quite frankly, it wasn't their business to know. Yes, it was obvious we were close but only us knew the truth. At one point, I was reading and fell asleep on your shoulder. I remember waking up to feeling something soft against my cheek. It was your jacket. You felt me move and looked down with a smile on your face. "You're finally awake" you half giggle to me but it was obvious that you liked as I slept on your shoulder. It took a minute to realize where I was and the fact that we were almost there.

A car was waiting for us to take us to the hotel we were staying at. It was a short car ride so I had a small opportunity to see the sites. Washington didn't seem a whole lot different than from the last time I was here ten years ago. But the site of glistening green trees against a deep blue sky was still just as stunning. This time, I was here with you to share the moment.

Here we are at this convention far from home. The hotel gave us separate rooms but I slipped you a key to mine. Over the course of the day, we go about our business separate from each other. Approaching the dinner hour is time to converse with others and have a little fun with other people attending. We laugh, joke and kid around for hours until I feel tired. I decide I want to retire for the night. Yet before I go, I make sure to inform you. You say nothing and go about your business.

I return to my room pondering if you'll follow. I go inside and start to get ready to retire for bed. It isn't long until I am all done and slip between the bed sheets wearing only a thong. I doze off and stir when the bedsheets move in the darkness sometime later. I knew it was you. I instantly felt your hand on my waist as you come lay beside me. I feel as you move it slowly up and down my side. I snuggle closer to you to fit within the contours of your body. I place my leg on top of yours as you shift around slightly.

I feel your hands touching my skin as you lean in towards me to kiss me. I place my one hand on your side and touch your skin that was within my reach. I wrap the other around your arm closer to me.

I can barely see you in the dark but I can feel everything. The sensation from your touch as you move to touch my thighs, my breasts and play with the nipples. I reach down and massage your penis and feel it respond to my touch.

As the intensity quickly grows, I feel your lips move down to my neck and as you bury your head between my head and shoulders, I feel you move your hips closer to mine. I move my hand away as I no longer had access and as I do, I feel your hand move my thong to the side. Before I knew it, you were inside me. I gasp from the pleasure from the moment and from entering with such ease. It wasn't long until you. Become tense and I feel you come inside me. We lay together in that position until you pull out. The next thing, sleep overtakes us but I wake up sometime in the night. It was still dark. You were asleep. I look at you peacefully sleeping and think about what we had just done. I decide that I want you again. So I go down on you. You wake up soon enough and come in my mouth. Then fall back asleep rather quickly.

I wake up to light in the room with the sound of running water from a shower coming from the bathroom. I decide to come visit you there. It wasn't long until I go down on you again. I feel you tense up quickly as I play with your scrotum and have you in my mouth. Then you climax and once you relax your body, I stand up and whisper in your ear "till we meet again tonight my love". I lean in to hug you then leave to get ready for the day.

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers