A Moment of Weakness

Story Info
A moment of weakness changes a man's world forever.
2.6k words
3.6
33.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking me hard and fast, pounding into my ass thinking of the humiliation he was about to cause me. His arms were wrapped around my legs holding me like a vise. He used his hold on me to move my body in time with his rhythm. His grunting told me his orgasm was near. When he came he slammed into with everything he had and growled as he shot rope after rope of cum into my ass. He stayed buried deep inside me as he finished his orgasm. I wept softly as the humiliation of this came crashing down on me, the humiliation of being used by my wife's lover. I can't be sure what the worst part of this whole experience is, being raped, having the rape filmed, or that I came while being raped.

This started about two weeks ago. Jenny and I were a "happy" couple. I loved Jenny but she was so uptight about sex. She wouldn't give me a blow job saying it was degrading to her. She said the same thing for just about everything involving sex. Besides the missionary position the only other thing she would do is ride me. So our love life was plain to say the least. To top it off she refused to have sex more often than once a week, more often it was once every other week. If I complained it would be longer. Other than that she was a good wife.

She had been talking about having a baby and I was all for that it was difficult to get pregnant when you only occasionally had sex. Not conceiving was causing her stress which decreased our already lacking sex life. I was spending more time with my friends out doing things I liked to do. Like going out all day and play paintball and hit a bar on the way home. This Saturday I was the last to leave. As I was getting up to go home a beer was placed in front of me. The waitress told me it was compliments of the woman at the bar and nodded in her direction. I held the beer up and when I did she came over to join me in my booth.

"I had to find out why anyone would dress like that in a bar." She said.

"Some friends and I were playing paintball earlier and we usually stop by here for a drink on the way back."

"I'm glad you told me that because I was a little worried that we were under attack or something." She said with a laugh.

I found out that her name was Tammy and that she was very easy to talk to. We had some things in common like that we both worked as IT developers just for different companies, and we had the same tastes in TV shows. When I noticed the time I told her I had to go but when I told me I was in no condition to drive.

"Come on I just live around the corner and you can have some cup or something while you sober up a enough to drive."

I gladly accepted the invitation and she extended her hand to help me up. Tammy wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she was cute and had a great body from what I could tell. She was wearing a sundress that show off her legs. She had modest sized breasts somewhere between B and C cups. She this greatest smile and laugh, the kind that helps lift your spirits no matter how down you were. I was feeling pretty low that day. In a moment of weakness I had sex with Tammy. It was wild and exciting. I came quickly that first time but her expert mouth got me hard in minutes. We fucked for over an hour. I was already exhausted from playing paintball, topped with the energy I just used I fell asleep. Luckily I didn't sleep long. I tried to not wake Tammy but she stirred as I got out of her bed.

"You don't have to leave baby, you can stay night. I'm sure I can get you up again." She said with a smile as she stroked my leg.

"I'm sorry I have someplace I need to be and I'm already late."

"Give me your number and we can hook up again."

I almost gave her a fake number but she was getting out her phone to so I just gave her my real number. I kissed her good bye and almost ended up back in bed with her when started pulling me back to bed.

When I got home Jenny was in a bad mood because I came back so late. For once I didn't mind having a cold wife, this just gave me time to get a shower in and erase the evidence of my affair. What I hadn't planned on was Tammy texting me while I was in the shower. When Jenny saw I got a text she checked it out. She had the code for my phone because until that point I really did have anything to hide. I had no idea how cool Jenny could be. She played it off like she didn't know anything happened. Being smart she forwarded the picture Tammy sent me of her leaking pussy with the caption Thanks for the great time this afternoon Tom. The old saying is true Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Over the next two weeks she plotted her revenge. First on her list was a lover one that wouldn't mind fucking a guy. She talked with her slutty friend that had nearly as many sexual partners as a hooker. Alice wasn't a whore only because she didn't charge for sex. Her idea of a good time was going to a bar finding a group of desperate looking guys and having them buy her drinks all night then going home with the bar stud. She made her opinion of me known form the start. She thought I was a wimp and didn't deserve anyone as good as Jenny.

Alice it appeared had a stud just in mind for her. He was a bull of a man; he was easily 6'2" and had a cock that could choke a horse. This bull Alice picked out liked to fuck the husbands of the women he fucked. Something in Jenny snapped because after she meet him she had to fuck him at least once a day. If she had a sex drive like this I never would have ever been tamped to cheat.

With every thing in place she scheduled revenge for my next guys days out. She was supposed to be ovulating so she said she wanted to try and get pregnant. She even hinted at something special because it was some anniversary that I didn't even know was important. So I canceled on the guys. I had even texted Tammy telling her I had a great time but the distance wouldn't work for me. I didn't know that Jenny had already told her I was married and to stay away from me and not mention to me that she had contacted her.

I was feeling really good come Saturday. She shooed me out of the house so she could get ready for my surprise. I went to see some sci-fi movie and came home about 2 hours later. She called for me to come to the bed room when she heard me come home. When I got there she was wearing garters and stockings lying on the bed looking like she wanted to fuck. If I had been paying better attention I would have noticed that she was leaking cum from recently being fucked.

"Get naked and eat my cunt you naughty boy." she said.

I didn't need to be told twice I stripped off my clothes in record time and went straight to work on her pussy. The taste was off and when I started to left my head she wrapped her legs around my head forcing me into her pussy I had no but to keep working on her. I couldn't hear anything when someone grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back and cuff them. I tried to move but I was being pushed face first into the Jenny's pussy. I could hear Jenny laughing. Jenny Released me and the man holding me down moved me so I was face up with my ass hanging off the bed. Jenny jumped onto my chest effectively pinning me down. I was struggling and yelling for them to let me go. My struggles were in vain because the guy was able to grab my legs and left them over his shoulders as if I wasn't even resisting him. When I felt his big hand smack my ass I stopped struggling.

Jenny look at me and said "Now that I have your attention here is whats going to happen. My stud here is going to fuck you seven ways to Sunday. Trust me he is really good at it. You'll have to eat some more of his cum of course."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because you are a cheating bastard that's why. I found the text from that whore you fucked." spittle flew at me as she said that she was angry.

"That was one time. Even you have to admit that we haven't been doing well. Before that when was the last time we had sex, what 3 weeks?" I said.

Looking at her face I could tell it was the wrong thing to say. "Maybe if you were a better fuck I would want it more. Doug here is a great lover, I've been fucking him for almost two weeks. I can't get enough of that wonderful dick of his."

Doug wormed his dick into my ass crack. I was very scared at that. I could feel his monster work its way between my ass checks. It was big and only getting bigger as he worked it up and down my crack. Jenny saw the look on my face and laughed.

"Don't worry we are going to lube him up before he fucks you now." she said.

When I went to say something she shoved a used pair of panties in my mouth and secured them with a tie. At this point all I could do was grunt to show my displeasure. I made a few more attempts to get free when I felt lube being applied to my asshole. It most have been Jenny wiggling her finger into me because he was still holding me with both hands.

"That should be good enough Doug go ahead and pop his cherry." she turned and looked at me "Doug just finished fucking me so it could be a while before he cums again. I really hope you liked how he tasted because you'll be getting more of his cum this weekend."

When she pulled her fingers out of my ass I knew what was going to happen. With my ass all lubed up he had no problem pushing into me. The pain was worse than I thought it was going to be. I screamed into the make shift gag. He pushed all the way into me in one thrust. He paused just a moment and started to fuck me. He rammed into me slamming his hips against mine. It felt like I was being ripped open. Tears freely streamed down my face. Jenny turned around so she could watch he boyfriend rape me. She was so excited she was leaving a trail of her juices on my chest as she moved around. She leaned over to the night stand I could see what she was reaching.

Then she said "That's it Doug fuck this bitch hard I'm getting a video for later." Then she started chanting "Fuck this bitch." over and over again. Then the unthinkable happened, I got an erection. I was in pain and being raped by this fucker was doing something that caused me get hard.

"He really is a bitch Doug, breed him him like the bitch he is."

"You want to see something interesting?" he said.

"Yes please." she exclaimed.

"Make sure you record this."

He changed his angle of attack and started fucking me hard. I don't know what he did but I felt pleasure start to explode in my ass. I heard anal sex could be pleasurable if done right. He knew what he was doing and was trying to get me to cum. I tried to resist but I was helpless to do anything but go along for the ride. When I thought I was going to cum he stopped fucking me, reached down and pulled on my balls. Not hard enough for it to cause a lot of pain but hard enough to halt my pending orgasm. This bastard wasn't happy with raping me he wanted to humiliate me too. Jenny was loving this too. He only paused his assault on my ass long enough to stop my orgasm, then it was back to his hard fucking. This nightmare felt like it would go on forever. It wasn't long before I was close to cumming again. Like last time he stopped and gave a quick tug on my balls to stop my orgasm.

He told Jenny to give my balls a little squeeze ever so often. She took was so eager to cause me pain that he had to tell her to not squeeze so hard. The next time she squeezed them he encouraged her to do just like that. Despite the pain in my balls he was getting me close to cumming again. I couldn't take being on the edge like that was pure torture.

"Get ready I think this bitch is ready to pop. Stop squeezing and watch." he said.

He knew I was close and he was going to make me cum. He wrapped his arms around my legs and start fucking me harder. I knew he was close from his grunts and then it happened, I came. I saw stars as I had one of the best orgasms of life. I shook as it washed over me and my ass spasmed pushing him over the edge and he came deep inside me. He pumped into me a few more times as he finished cumming inside me. This bastard was still semi hard and slowly pumped into me. I was crying from the humiliation.

"That my dear is how you breed a bitch." he said.

"Oh my god, that was great. He came all over me I'm going to has him eat it." she said with glee. "I want to get a shot of your cum leaking out of his ass."

She got off my chest and move to the side of the bed. When she was in position Doug grabbed my legs and push them forward as his dick slide out of my ass. I could immediately feel his cum draining out of my ass. I saw Jenny's face light up as she got it all on video. In that moment I hated her with every fiber of my being. If I had my hands free I would have chocked the life out of her. Instead I was left to endure this torture.

"Okay put him down now."

With that I was placed on my knees in front of Doug with his dick just about touching my face. Jenny leaned in next to my ear and in a sweat little voice told me that if it was sex I wanted it was sex I would get I was going to be fucked all weekend long some of Doug's friends. I was to be a good boy for them or things would get very bad.

To be continued.