A Moment to Yourself

Story Info
In a quiet momemt to herself, a young woman is surprised.
1.2k words
3.84
35.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a boring day, you thought to yourself. It was late in the afternoon on the last day before the Christmas break at the hospital and you were stuck as the only nurse on shift in the research clinic and you were just killing time. Only a couple more hours to go and you'd be free for a week.

But you were horny as hell....

It's not like you hadn't felt the urge before, and you knew the perfect place to go to take care of your urges, and play with yourself. A little self-love, does good to take care of it yourself.

You went off to the exam room next door to your office, and locked the door behind you. In the haste, you didn't really pay attention to who was around, but the hallway was always busy with people around, but today was quiet.

You quickly dropped your pants, and stripped off your cute socks and got up onto the exam table. It wasn't the first time, and you knew how to get yourself off quickly. You were so horny, you could feel your wet pussy literally dripping down your leg....

Laying face down on the exam table, you reached down into your soaking wet panties, to feel your hot sex. The heat rushed through your body as you touched your clit, and let out a low moan.

It was just as usual, stroking your clit till you came, lost in the moment. You were unaware of the fact that a couple of doctors had come into the room and were watching you from the corner.

As you came, they moved in and put their hands on you, blindfold you and you suddenly felt very vulnerable in this situation. You weren't able to see their faces, but in the struggle before you were blindfolded you could see the bulges in their pants... obviously they had been listening for a while to be so horny.... coming up with a plan on how to take you.

They cut off your panties, your blouse and bra, and flip you onto your back on the cold table.... A third guy comes into the room, you hearing the door open and close, and unknown to you, he's carrying a bag of gear.

The third man pulls out some straps, and ties your wrists and ankles down to the table.... Ankles into stirrups so your sex and ass are fully accessible...

You feel the coldness on your asshole... and realize it's being lubed up. A finger gently pushes inside, making sure to get your brown hole good and loosened up. The finger is removed and you feel a large plug being inserted inside, it slides in easily right to the hilt. Feeling your ass full is suddenly getting you hot again.

It feels like its expanding inside of you... and can hear the hiss of air as the plug is being inflated and the feeling of fullness is starting to overcome you. Next thing you know, you feel a warm tongue on your clit, as the final growth of the invading plug in your ass pushes you to the brink.

The coldness of the table against your skin, and the heat rushing to your sex is making your feel so turned on, in the dark from blindfolded. You have no idea who these men are, and the thought of three strangers ravaging your hot body is exciting you.

"Come on guys, I want a cock in my mouth.... one in my wet cunt too... I want your cum!" you shock yourself with the vulgarity of your words, but the situation has overcome you. Knowing what's to come, and as turned on as you are, you figured you may as well enjoy what's to come next.

And the guys go into action. You feel a large cock slap you in the face... You turn your face and find it at your lips and open up taking it into your mouth. A large cock, 8 inches and thick you wonder how you can take it all. You can feel another cock, position itself at your fiery cunt.... Dripping wet and burning hot in anticipation... It drives deep inside of you, a loud moan escaping your cock-filled mouth.

You're pounded mercilessly by the cock in your pussy, several minutes go by and your head is floating in the clouds.... Seeing you writhing in ecstasy, the first guy pulls his cock out and blows his seed all over your belly and tits, covering you in his sticky cum.

You can feel his heat splash all over you body, as your body hits another climax. Feeling light-headed from the blood rushing to your sex, you start to hallucinate from the mind-blowing moment of goodness, the feelings of purse adrenaline rushes from your brain to the tips of your toes.

The cock you had been sucking on is suddenly removed, and replaced by the guy who was in your pussy.... You can taste his cum mixed with your hot juices, you've always enjoy the taste of yourself on your boyfriend's cock, and the moment makes you think of him. How he'd enjoy the though of seeing you being ravaged by these three men.

The large cock from your mouth is now slammed back into your pussy, and you start wondering if you can handle all this, as another wave of orgasm hammers you back into the clouds... You feel like you're having an out of body experience as the second guy pulls out and cums all over your chest again... You can feel every drop of his hot seed burning onto your skin, and running down your sides. Another wave of ecstasy hits you, and you drift off to sleep, exhausted and fully satisfied.

You awaken to darkness, unsure how long you had been in the room. It was evening, and the room dark lit only by the street light in the parking lot. You were still on the table, naked, covered in sticky goo, but untied. You could feel your ass was still stretched though, the large inflated plug was still in place, joined by another plug in your pussy and some sort of belt was locked around your waist.

What the hell, you think to yourself?

You notice your jeans on the side table, along with a white cotton t-shirt that was obviously left for you, along with a note:

"Thanks sexy! What a wonderful fuck you were, though we've locked your ass and pussy up for now. You will receive future instructions, and the key will be provided in time for you to release yourself. In the meantime, enjoy! The Docs"

You head back to your office, grab your coat and head home. You smile to yourself, curious of what is in store for you next.

The drive is going to kill you, knowing you've got 40 minutes till you get home, the plugs grinding your holes with every movement. You feel the blood rush back to your clit as you get into your car, but this time you won't be able to touch it yourself.

Merry Horny Christmas, you think to yourself, getting all hot all over again...