A Mom's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers

Now she's just teasing me... Amanda thinks from her hiding spot.

Brian returns with the handcuffs and quickly restrains Leah's hands behind her back. He then undresses, starting with his shirt and then undoing his pants and boxers. Brian's cock springs out of his pants and Amanda gasps at it. It is just like his fathers, about 8 inches long and moderately thick. He grabs Leah's chin and holds her mouth open for him to slide into. Leah begins to eagerly bob her head up and down on Brian's member, working as much into her mouth as she can. Leah pulls back and Brian's spit covered cock falls out of her mouth.

Brian brags the base of his member and guides it back into Leah's waiting mouth. She begins to eagerly suck at his member once again. After a Moment Brian pulls out of Leah's mouth. Get on top of me slut." He orders, laying down on the bed. Leah obeys and kneels over Brian, giving Amanda a side view of the couple in front of her.

Brian holds his cock up vertically. Leah lets out a soft moan of pleasure as she lowers herself onto his cock. Leah begins to bounce up and down, slowly at first, but gradually gaining speed. Leah's breathing and moans grow heavier and louder as she continues to ride. After a few minutes Leah groans, "Can I cum master?"

"Hold off for a minute..." Brian moans back, fighting off his own orgasm. Leah starts to grind on Brian, enjoying how his cock fills her pussy.

"Please..." She groans, leaning forward and pressing her torso into his.

"Yes." Brian cries out. As Leah's pussy clamps down on his cock, he cums. Leah lays on top of Brian, enjoying the feeling of his cock shooting his hot cum into her pussy. Leah breathes heavily in Brian's ear, riding out her own orgasm. Finally, after a moment, she sits up and stares down at him. Brian looks up at his girlfriend, "Your so sexy." He says.

Leah laughs, "Thank you." She pulls herself off of his cock and turns around. Brian sits up and undoes her handcuffs. "I'll clean up down here. You get a nice shower going and I'll be up in a minute." Leah says.

Brian smiles, "Don't take too long baby." As he stands up to leave, he gives Leah a playful slap on her ass. Brian gathers up his clothes and makes his way back up the stairs. Leah quickly puts the handcuffs away and makes her way over to where Amanda is hiding. Amanda quickly tugs up her leggings, wanting to hide that she was masturbating to her son and his girlfriend.

Leah opens the door, a smile on her face, "So... what did you think?"

Amanda smiles, "That was really hot. You were in control and at the same time you weren't." She pauses and motions to the bruises on Leah's breasts and groin. "Do those hurt?"

Leah nods, "A bit, but it's a good kind of hurt. I know Brian would never hurt me outside of this so it's kind of fun. What about you, how turned on are you?"

Amanda goes red, "A bit..."

Leah smiles, "I bet more than a bit... Come on, show me quick!"

Amanda goes redder, "Really?" Leah nods. Amanda tugs her leggings partially down her thighs, revealing her wet panties.

Leah's smile grows, "I was right!" She hesitates and cautiously says, "Listen... I was thinking about something. It's really kinky but you owe me since I let you do this."

Amanda nods, "Okay... I'll listen to this proposal."

Leah nods, "Great! Brian and I sometimes roleplay as a mother getting fucked by her adult son with a bit of bondage. Maybe tomorrow at the beach you could... tease him. Maybe see if it can go from there?"

Amanda feels herself go red again, "Tease my son?"

Leah also looks embarrassed, "Yes... Please! You watched him fuck me and it turned you on. Just see at least. Maybe if that goes well I can convince Brian to go further. Do some of this with you. I know this is kind of a stretch but this is a fantasy that I really want to see."

Amanda thinks for a second, suddenly feeling nervous, "Is that really what you want?" Leah nods. Amanda sighs, "Let me think about it tonight. I'll let you know if I am going through with it."

Leah smiles, the red starting to fade from her cheeks. "Great!" Leah pulls Amanda in for a hug, Amanda is surprised at the feeling of Leah's bare breasts pressing into her body. Amanda returns the hug for a second and Leah pulls away. "See you tomorrow then." Leah says with a sly wink and walks away. Her hips swaying side to side and her inner thighs glistening with a mixture of her juices and cum.

I can't believe this is happening... Amanda thinks, shaking her head at the absurdity of the situation. She sighs and lowers her hand over her wet panties. As her fingers brush over her clit, Amanda shudders. On the other hand, maybe this could be kind of fun...

+++

The next day, Amanda wakes up feeling nervous about her plan. I can't believe I have to seduce my son in front of his girlfriend... She thinks, almost feeling sick about it. The dark part of her mind keeps thinking, but think about all the doors that will open up...

Amanda finally makes up her mind about what she will do. She gets out of bed, showers quickly and dresses in shorts and a loose fitting shirt. Under that, she is wearing a small red bikini that only covers her ass crack and barely covers her generous breasts. She makes her way out of her room and finds Leah in the kitchen, dressed for the beach. "Make up your mind?" Leah asks.

Amanda nods, "If this doesn't seduce him, nothing I wear will."

Leah smiles, "That's what I want to hear. I can't wait to see it either!"

Amanda smiles, "Thanks!" A short while later, Amanda, Leah and Brian eat breakfast, pack up the car and arrive at the beach. Being a weekday, the three of them have it to themselves.

Brian leads the way, picking a spot in the middle of the empty beach, laying down his towel and taking off his shirt. Leah follows suit, dropping her shorts and taking off her baggy tee-shirt to reveal a pink bikini that showed off her breasts and ass very nicely. Amanda swallows nervously. I guess I have to at least try and go through with it.

She tugs off her shirt, allowing her small top to struggle to cover her breasts. The thin material allows her hard nipples to be visible. Then she tugs down her shorts, making a show of bending over, allowing her ass to swallow the thin strip of cloth covering it. "Damn Amanda, looking good!" Leah says, a smile on her face.

Brian turns from setting up the umbrella to look. Amanda feels her son's eyes move over her body, taking in all the details before turning back to finish setting up the umbrella. Leah walks next to Amanda and whispers, "I think he likes what he sees. Keep going." Leah then begins to apply sunscreen to her body. Amanda does the same. Brian finishes with the umbrella as Amanda lays face down on her towel. Almost her entire ass is on display, except the middle. Amada smiles to herself as she feels Brian's eyes trace over it.

"Hey Brian, you mind getting my back?" Amanda asks, giving Leah a small smile.

"Sure mom." He answers, picking up the bottle of sunscreen and squeezes a bit out onto his hand. Brian starts at the top of Amanda's back, rubbing it into her shoulders and starting to work his way down her back. Amanda unties her bikini top, allowing Brian to get almost her whole back with no issue.

"Get the sides too." Leah advises from the large towel her and Brian are going to share. Brian nods and pours a little more sunscreen onto his hand. He starts rubbing it onto his mother's body, starting at about her hips and working his way up. To Amanda's disappointment, he skips over the sides of her breasts.

"You missed a spot on my sides and lower back." Amanda complains.

"Well I figured you could do those because they are kind of... intimate areas." Brian says, quickly glancing up at Leah. Leah gives him a small smile and puts her head back down on the towel.

"Brian, I'm your mother! I'm sure your girlfriend will be fine if you put sunscreen on me, right Leah?" Amanda says.

"Brian, she's your mom, just do it." Leah says, faking a lack of interest. Brian sighs and pours a little more sunscreen on his hands. He starts with the sides of Amanda's breasts. Amanda's heart rate increases as Brian is this close to her tits. I hope he can't feel that. She thinks.

Brian then begins to do her lower back, stopping at just above Amanda's ass. "Come on, just do the back of me. I'm your mom and gave birth to you. I don't have anything weird!" Amanda complains, smiling at Leah.

Brian sighs softly. This is the last time I go to the beach with Mom. He thinks, starting at her ankles and working his way up her legs. Finally, Brian reaches his mother's upper thighs. "Can you get the insides too?" Amanda asks.

"Yeah." Brian answers starting with that. Amanda shifts down slightly, causing Brian's fingers to touch her pussy through her bottoms. Brian jerks his hands away.

"Something wrong?" Amanda asks innocently, feeling turned on by all this.

"No, just need more." Brian answers, applying more sunscreen to his hands and getting started on rubbing it into his mom's ass. He works quickly, trying not to get an erection. God... if that happened, what would Leah think? He asks himself, not wanting to find out. Despite trying not to, Brian feels blood begin to rush into his cock as he rubs his mom's rear. This shouldn't be turning me on. What's wrong with me? He thinks. He works quickly to finish, hoping Leah and his mom don't notice. Finally, after what feels like forever, Brian finishes putting sunscreen on his mother's body. He quickly does his own body and lays next to Leah, in between her and his mother. The three lay there, tanning and making small talk.

"I'm going to go into the water. Want to come with me?" Brian asks.

"I'll be down in a minute." Leah answers, rolling onto her back.

"Same here." Amanda says, continuing to lay on her back. Brian wanders off to the water, and once he is out of ear shot, Amanda asks, "How am I doing?"

Leah smiles, "Great. He was hard when he was rubbing your ass down. Keep this up and our little plan might just work."

Amanda nods, "So what do you think I should do next?"

Leah thinks for a moment, "Maybe get a bit touchy. Nothing too far for now. Just see where brushing against him gets you. If your feeling bold... maybe let something slip out."

Amanda nods, "Well I'm going to go down there and possibly get started with that."

Leah smiles, "I'll let you have a few minutes before I come down." Amanda smiles, despite still feeling nervous about this plan. She ties up her top and quickly crosses the beach and makes her way into the water. She makes her way over to Brian, who is standing about waist deep in the water. She quickly brushes her hand over his crotch, pretending that a wave made her do it.

"Is the water normally like this?" She asks.

Brian nods, "Yeah. Sometimes it is a bit rougher, but it doesn't really get super calm either."

Brian and Amanda make small talk for a few moments until a large wave comes. "Watch out mom." Brian warns, letting the wave carry him closer to the shore. Amanda follows his lead, letting her hand brush and linger over his member. Despite being in the water, Brian's cock starts to grow hard in her hand. Maybe this won't be so hard after all... Brian and his mom quickly regain their footing and keep talking. Brian makes no mention of his mother's actions.

Brian turns his back to the waves coming in while telling Amanda about the project he is working on as part of his job. Suddenly a large wave hits Brian from behind, pushing him into Amanda. His face slips right between Amanda's breasts while his hand is pressed into her lower stomach, right above her pussy. Brian quickly recovers and pulls himself away from his mother and says, "I'm so sorry for that!"

Amanda smiles, "It's not a big deal. Anyway... you were saying?"

Brian blushes slightly and continues talking. After a few minutes, Leah joins Amanda and Brian in the water. The three talk for a few minutes about nothing in particular. Finally, Amanda dunks her head under the water. Now is the best chance I have to do this... She thinks, quickly and nervously adjusting her bra so her left breast is freed.

She surfaces, her large, pink nipple just under the surface of the water. Leah sees and gives Amanda an approving smile. Amanda returns the smile and pretends not to notice her one tit is exposed.

Brian looks down at the water and sees his mother's bare breast. Do I say anything? If I do then she'll think I'm staring at her tits, but if I don't, Leah might think I'm not saying anything on purpose... Brian glances down at it a few more times, feeling himself grow hard. This is so wrong... he thinks. Brian sighs, "Mom... your, um..." He points at Amanda's exposed tit.

Amanda looks down and feels her cheeks redden slightly, "Oh... guess I didn't notice. Sorry about that." She begins to adjust her top and quickly covers it back up.

Leah lets out a laugh, "No big deal. Mind if I ask something personal?"

Amanda shakes her head, "No, go ahead."

Leah smiles, "Alright... Brian, this might be a little embarrassing for you. What is sex like when your older?"

Amanda laughs as Brian's face turns red. "Come on, this is really what we are going to talk about?" He complains.

Amanda smiles, "Don't be so embarrassed about sex! I'm sure you and Leah have a pretty good sex life. Now Leah, to answer your question, it depends. I'm single so it isn't too great but I make up for that with some toys I have."

Leah nods, "What kind of toys?"

Amanda shrugs, "A nice vibrator and a dildo. You have anything?"

Leah answers, "A couple of dildos and vibrators. Nothing crazy, just adds a bit of fun to the bedroom. Right Brian?"

Brian nods, "Yeah. Makes things kind of fun."

Amanda looks at him, "See this isn't so bad? We're all adults here." She pauses for a second and then asks, "So, a personal question of my own, is the sex good?"

Brian nods, "Great."

Leah laughs, "He's right. Lots of fun."

Amanda brushes a hand under the water and feels the tip of Brian's hard cock. Just the conversation is turning him on. "That's all that really matters, right? Either of you have any fantasies that you haven't done yet?"

Brian shakes his head. Leah thinks for a second, "No... it's nothing really major. You?"

Amanda nods, "I can think of a couple things I want to try." Leah motions for her to continue Amanda says, "Some domination stuff, roleplay, stuff like that."

Leah nods, "We're into some bdsm so maybe Brian and I can show you some of what we have."

Brian's face turns red again, "Are we really going to show her?"

Leah nods, "Can't hurt if she's curious. What kind of roleplay do you want to try?"

It's Amanda's turn to go red, "Mother son. Kind of weird I know... especially with the fact that I have a son." Brian takes a sudden interest in the water and looks away from Amanda.

Leah laughs, "Well... we do have Brian here!" Leah looks back and forth for a second, "Oh come on... every guy fanaticizes about his mom at one point or another!"

Amanda and Brian both blush. Brian sighs, "Look, this is getting kind of uncomfortable..."

Leah reaches under the water and grabs his hard cock through his bathing suit. "That doesn't feel like discomfort to me! Amanda, your son is hard from just talking about sex."

Brian frowns at Leah, "Come on! Can we just forget about this?" He asks.

Leah shakes her head, "I'm probably not. Especially because I saw you get hard putting sun screen on your mom! Now, I think if she has a fantasy and you have a way of filling that, then you two should do it."

Brian looks at his girlfriend, "You can't be serious! Do you understand what you are saying?"

Leah nods, "I personally find this idea to be a real turn on. Amanda, do you want this?"

Amanda hesitates before answering, "Yes."

Leah smiles, "Brian, I already know your answer, so let's head back to the house and I'll give the two of you a bit of alone time."

Leah makes her way out of the water, and starts putting away the beach stuff, leaving Brian and Amanda in the water together. "Is that really how you feel?" Brian asks his mom.

Amanda nods, "Yes... look, it seems like Leah is okay with this. If you want to do this for me, I would be so happy. Please!"

Brian hesitates for a moment, clearly torn. Finally, he lets out a weary sigh, "Okay mom, let's go try something new."

+++

For Brian and Amanda, the car ride drags on. What normally is a fairly short drive feels like hours. When they get to the house, Amanda is almost feeling sick with nervousness. Brian helps Leah unpack the car while Amanda goes inside and gets ready in her room. I kind of wish Leah had told me she was going to be so direct, but I just have to deal with this. This is my one chance at this. Let's do this right! Amanda thinks as she goes into her room and sits on the edge of her bed, waiting for Brian.

From inside the room, Amanda hears Leah say, "Look... I think it'll be really hot if you do this. It's clear you both want this. Just do it for me?"

Brian answers, "But what if it gets weird?"

Leah replies, "Don't let it get that way. Go in there and have some fun! It's clear she wants this just as much if not more than you do."

A few minutes after this, Brian enters the room, closing the door behind him. He looks up at Amanda, "Are you ready for this mom?"

Amanda gives a quick nod, "If you are."

Brian sighs, "Alright... let's take this slow." He crosses the room and makes his way over to where Amanda is on the bed. You've done this plenty of times before, how is this any different? Brian asks himself. She's your mother! Is the thought that immediately follows.

Brian reaches where Amanda is sitting and she stands up. Brian is significantly taller than she is and he leans down to kiss her. As their lips meet, both Amanda and Brian feel a strange sensation go through their bodies. Brian's hesitation is quickly overcome by a strange lust for the woman right before him... his mother.

Brian's hands begin to explore her body as his tongue explores the inside of his mom's mouth. Brian reaches behind and begins to rub his mom's ass, giving both cheeks a hard squeeze. Amanda feels her son's cock harden and press against her leg. I can't believe this is really happening! Amanda thinks, feeling herself get turned on. Amanda finds her own hands feeling her son's athletic body and toned chest before working their way down his body to his erect member.

Amanda begins to slowly stroke his length though Brian's pants, enjoying the feeling of having a hard cock in her hand for the first time in too long. Amanda and Brian part lips and smile at each other. "You really want this." Brian says, tugging Amanda's shirt up and over her head, revealing her skimpy bikini top. Brian stares down at his Mother's cleavage.

Amanda answers, "I really do want this. What about you?" Brian smiles at her and tugs off his own shirt and tosses it to the side as an answer. Mother and son once again begin to passionately kiss. While locked at the lips, Amanda tugs Brian's shorts down leaving him only in his boxers. She strokes his hard cock through the thin cloth. She feels her own shorts get tugged down, reveling her equally revealing bikini bottoms. Brian's fingers brush over her pussy. Amanda and Brian part once again.

"Your soaking wet already!" Brian exclaims, using a finger to rub his mother's slit.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers