A Mom's Symbol Ch. 01

Story Info
Son finds out what his mother would do for his bully's cock.
5k words
3.91
130.1k
261

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
799 Followers

James slowly walked home from school with the worst cases of bruises he ever got from Alex. He didn't know if it was because he looked at his bully wrong or something. Whatever it was didn't matter. He hated Alex regardless.

But James feared him more than he hated him. Even when they met for the first time, he knew instinctively he didn't stand a chance. There was fundamentally something about Alex that screams 'not to be messed with'. The way he walks into a room and everyone takes notice. His large frame, his jacked body, his pleasant deep-toned voice; which makes anyone instinctively listen to him, even if he was whispering. His grades are top of the school--which was both funny and insane because he's the ace of the elite college's football league. Where does he find the time to study and rank consistently on top in an institution known for their very competitive academics? James didn't know, but he did it.

A smart, charming, athletic jock. Perfect through and through. He'd be an idol for James if he didn't start bullying him. Regardless, he didn't try to resist the bullying at first because he knew for sure telling the school would only make it worse. There's no way the school would punish a high-performing athlete for a nobody like him.

But he fought back once 2 years ago and James wished in the world he hadn't. His mom raised him to never take shit from anyone, never take injustice lying down, never to compromise his principles

Because all of these make up the better version of him tomorrow. And being the best version of yourself, where you're truly happy and fulfilled, isn't that the true purpose and meaning of life? She always described that kind of unswerving, unrelenting way of living strong. Beautiful.

Lily told James when he was young that she's lived it ever since the moment she first saw him at his birth. And that she wanted the same kind of feeling for him in the future. But god, he regrets it. His stomach churns just thinking about it. Fighting back earned him Alex's focused ire for months on end until finally, even the people around him were targeted. He let down his mom and dad. He let down everyone and it's all his fault--

"James! What happened to your face?"

He heard his mom ask as he arrived. Guilt, shame and sadness all blended and surfaced his mind when he turned to look at her. Apparently, it showed on his face.

"Did he do this to you again?" she asked in abject horror.

His silence said it all.

"That can't be right. I-I made sure he was in a good mood. Honey, d-did you do anything to piss him off...?"

His stomach sunk lower. How could she say that? Does it matter? Was he going to live his life somehow making sure he didn't do anything Alex wouldn't like? He was the one who got beat up. How was it his fault?

He looked at her with a hint of resentment and hurt. She was taken aback, also realizing how she misspoke. Her hand immediately held his as she whispered guiltily, "I'm sorry. That's not what I meant." James saw her eyes begin to tear up and got mad at himself. None of this was her fault. If anything, he let her down 2 years ago. Why was he getting mad at his strong, selfless, beautiful mom when she was only trying to help?

"No, I know what you meant. It's okay. It's not your fault. And maybe it's not mine either, because I don't know what I did. He just saw me in the hallway and started b-beating me up. I was just minding my own business. And I didn't want to fight back b-because.....of you. I don't know what he would do to you."

She went silent and slowly said after a pause, "Don't worry about me, kid."

She smiled like she always did.

"I know how to take care of myself. I'll get through just fine. It's good that you didn't fight back, honey. I know how strong Alex is...." she continued after a pause, "he..... probably held back."

"Mom, does this mean--"

"You know it does, honey." She interrupted as she looked at her son, almost....annoyed at the recurring question whenever this happens. Which immediately shifted into an expression of sympathy and sadness, as if it never existed.

James was perplexed. Did he just imagine that split second of irritation? Why would she be annoyed at him? Maybe he was being paranoid. Or probably a concussion. God knows Alex slaps hard. He snapped back from his thoughts.

His mom needs to fix whatever mess was made with Alex. Again. His hair raised almost instantaneously with the thought; the corners of his eyes, threatening to drip with tears.

"Maybe you don't have to, mom? Can't you just stay? Please. Please, mom."

She said firmly, "You know we can't, sweetie. The beating starts and it gets worse. If I don't do this right now, he'll keep beating you tomorrow. You don't want that, do you?"

James looked at his mother, something stuck in his throat. He doesn't even want to think about how all this started.

A phone rang in the small window of silence in their home. They both knew who it was.

"What about dad?" he asked.

His mom looked at him gently and whispered, "He doesn't have to know. Just as usual, alright?"

Dread sank under the corners of Michael's temple, drizzling down to his throat and chest as she picked the phone up.

"Hi, baaaby," she greeted in the sickeningly sweet voice she always used exclusively since the past two years when talking to his bully, Alex. He couldn't hear anything Alex said over the phone except "bitch boy," and "the nerve".

And there it was again. The strange sensation he felt while looking at his mom, chronically unable to recognize her whenever he sees her talk to Alex. As if she wasn't the woman who raised him. As if she didn't care about anything but--

James didn't want to say it.

She talked through the phone with motherly understanding, "Oh, I know. Listen--what?"

A slight pause visited the room. He couldn't hear anything but the constant static over the phone.

"Don't make me say that, baby." She said, slurring unconvincingly. Like a bitch in heat. She coyly continued in a bit, "I know it was the faggot's fault. He shouldn't have been too relaxed when he saw you. I'd have him prostrate every time he sees you, but we can't let people find out, can we? You were right to beat his pathetic little face up."

James stood there, shocked by the induced verbal thrashing.

"Thank you for disciplining my spoiled, pathetic son." She immediately mouthed 'sorry' to him and James understood. Alex made her do it. She wouldn't say that about him willingly. Yeah. She could barely lecture him all his life, let alone verbally humiliate him in any way out of her own volition.

He nodded to say it was fine--and her apologetic expression just cleanly disappeared the next second as she giggled to the phone like a high-school slut. Fuck, what was wrong with his thoughts?

"Anyway, I promise to make it up to you. Just wait and see, alright? You're on your way to pick me up? Thanks, daddy! I'll dress up real nice--with a color of your choice, as usual," she said as she listened to his next words attentively.

"Red, great. I'll get prepared. My ass? Of course! That one doesn't need preparing, baby. It's always ready for you. You know I always want to be ass-fucked 24/7 by your big, fat c--"

James couldn't listen anymore and quickly went upstairs to avoid hearing them both.

After a minute of trying to calm down, he heard his mom hang up downstairs. Followed by heavy footsteps on the stairs and her barging in my room.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I want to comfort you and just--I'm sorry, honey. Your bruises look horrible. Shit. You should cover that up with make-up. Your dad would question it. I'm fuming with Alex right now. Believe me, I can't believe him and his extremely disrespectful.... tricks and requests. He's gonna be here any minute now. I'm sorry to ask, but can you help me prepare, sweetie?"

He agreed; she hugged him and sprinted towards her room to dress up.

James noticed her legs had falling streams of liquid, dripping down on the tiled floor she raised him to keep clean. He almost missed the detail, if not for the golden sheen of the liquid under the warm lighting.

His mom was dripping wet.

And he stood there, petrified at that realization. He heard her shout from her room, "Can you get me my red heels, honey? Thanks!"

He blankly went downstairs to open the secret box she filled with stuff Alex made her buy. Red bottoms, fishnets, slutty costumes and all kinds of sex-toys--all larger than average. James sorted through them, found her red heels and took them upstairs to her room. He knocked on her door and came in as soon as he got an 'okay'.

She was already dressed up as he entered. His mom, Lily, was in great shape even now. She didn't look a day over 30. It's always been hard to believe she's a full-fledged mom. Her creamy skin and the curves all in the right place. And she took advantage of that figure with the dress she was wearing right now--an anniversary gift his father bought her last year. He remembered because she was so happy at the time.

"Do I look great, honey?"

Great didn't begin to cover it. Lily was wearing a tight, red dress that emphasized her round-glass figure. She was just effortlessly beautiful and sexy; from her nipples that were protruding because she didn't wear a bra, to her beautiful waist which no one would believe birthed James 21 years ago. A little further down and you see her big, round ass, threatening to just burst out through the lower seams of her backless dress. She looked innocently nasty-- two contradictory terms that somehow worked perfectly to describe her. Of course, he couldn't say that to his mom.

James blushed, "You look great, mom."

"Thanks, baby," she replied as she put on red lipstick. A car-horn resounded just outside their house.

"He's here!" Lily ran downstairs right after getting the red-heels from her son's hands. James didn't want to go down. The thought of seeing Alex sent a shiver down his spine, but he had to. If not for him, then for his mom. For Lily. He followed after her.

"Shit, you look great!"

James heard his bully's familiar voice. His large, tall frame was standing right next to the front porch, openly groping at Lily's fidgeting body. His long fingers curled inward as he tucked her dress with the cleft of her cheeks, outlining her peachy ass. She was letting out whimpering noises as he continued complimenting her.

Then he suddenly slapped her tits hard.

James flinched, remembering how the same hands slapped his face the EXACT same way awhile ago. Instead of pure fear and pain though, he saw his mom's face contort in pleasure. It should be an act. No one would love that amount of disrespect, right? Especially not his strong, independent mom.

"Although you're fucking late. And what the fuck are these panties for? I wanted easy access. Was that not clear, bitch?" Alex asked as he smacked Lily's bare ass roughly from within the dress and fiddled with her slutty string.

"It's the g-string my husband bought me along with this dress. I thought you'd l-like it," she explained absentmindedly while obviously distracted with the groping. He laughed, "Oh, that's fucking hot. We'd definitely use that. Alright. I forgive you."

He pulled the elastic string hard and let go as it lashed back at her dripping pussy. She yelped but otherwise looked genuinely relieved that he was pleased with it.

Her interactions with Alex were sometimes so genuine that James wondered every other day if she really was just acting. He's asked her multiple times and she always replied she was just doing it to please Alex enough so that he wouldn't mess with him as much anymore. It relieved James to hear that that was the case.

But seeing her with him always planted dark seeds of doubt in his mind, though he always ended up believing her in the end when she comes back, saying sorry repeatedly.

James believed her simply because it actually works. After Alex and his mom made a deal, most of his abuses these past two years were verbal. Sure, Alex shoves him from time to time, but he rarely hits him in the face anymore. The worst that could happen nowadays was a smack in the back of his head. Except today when it wasn't.

'She doesn't enjoy this. She's doing it for me,' James kept repeating those words in his mind. Somehow, he preferred the guilt and gratitude he felt whenever she said she didn't like it, because it proved she was doing it for him. Her son, whom she loves enough to do things she doesn't like all for him. He knows he's being selfish but it's easier to live with than the small tidbits of uncertainty and despair seeing her degrade herself so happily in front of the person he hates and fears the most in the world. It gave him a peace of mind to imagine that deep inside, she hated every second of it too.

James was forced to collect his thoughts hurriedly when he heard a loud, resounding slap to his mom's ass-cheeks as Alex looked at him with his trademark smirk.

"Weren't you fucking listening, faggot? I was asking if you were gonna pull that shit again when we call you. I swear on this ass, I'll fucking beat you up."

James flinched but said nothing.

Lily's constant smile stiffened for a second before she spoke up for her son, "No. I made him promise, baby."

She panicked and ultimately decided to coyly placate Alex by grabbing him by the arm, rubbing her big tits all over his strong, tattooed biceps--a combination that definitely wasn't lethal to her. Totally.

James looked at them together. His mom was taller than the average woman but her lithe frame looked tiny in comparison to his.

"He wouldn't do that again. Right, James? You answer the phone immediately--like a good boy, okay?"

James felt horrible as soon as those words came out of her mouth.

"Y-yeah. I won't do that again, mom."

Alex glanced at the clearly humiliated son's face briefly and smirked.

"Suuure. Welp--I'm heading out. And you, bitch...." he slapped her ass again, as if he was training a needy dog, ".....you ready for some rough ass-fucking?"

James winced from the loud thwack his mom's cheeks made as Lily replied excitedly and out of breath, "The only way I like it, sweetie. Let's go quickly."

"Yeah, yeah," he said dismissively.

"Bye, James." Her expression suddenly changed to one of concern and made a heart, shaped out of her two hands towards him--something she always did to reassure him whenever she was saying goodbye during his childhood.

James' heart warmed up. Until now, it was the biggest comfort he could ever feel from someone. The common gesture he saw everyday from other people fundamentally meant something completely different in his mother's hands. She knew this too. The symbol meant an entire great deal to them both.

"Slut, hurry up!" They both hear Alex's slightly annoyed tone.

"James, lock the door," she ordered hurriedly as she closed the door on her way out.

He did as he was told. James' mom never called him terms of endearment like "baby" or "honey" whenever Alex was around. She told him the reason a long time ago, when he finally asked about it. She said it makes his bully happier for some reason when she treats her family, father and son, like shit.

That's why she does it. That it's ultimately all for him. Not for Alex and definitely not for herself. For him.

James can hear his mom's slowly fading laughter over the door, "You really beat him up good, his face is fucking hilarious."

Alex's low pitched chuckling quietly rang in reply, "You didn't even....medicine. Couldn't....wait.....fucked....by...dick....a....fucking..horrible....mother......"

And James couldn't hear them anymore.

What he heard was segmented, but he hated that he was smart enough to connect the dots. He wasn't smart enough to beat Alex academically despite working hard for a year; why was he smart enough for this? It would be a lot easier to deal with this if he didn't have to hear those words. He slowly touched his cheeks and found that they were wet. He didn't even notice he was crying and his tears were dripping.

Which reminded him of his mom's legs and the trail she left on the floor upstairs. He should clean that up before his Dad gets home. James went up to clean. He blankly started to mop the floor, but he suddenly noticed some moving figures in the window corner in his peripheral, just outside their house. He knew it was those two. And he didn't want to see.

He couldn't help it and looked anyway. He saw them in the car, making out. His mom was encouraging every degrading slap and manhandling while moaning out of pleasure. Suddenly, he and Lily made eye contact. She stopped immediately and turned to Alex. His bully pauses to listen for a bit and similarly looked at the windows, where he spotted James, before laughing in mockery. James suddenly felt bashful. His mom probably told Alex, uncomfortable that her son was seeing whatever they were doing. James started to regret taking a look. He was causing more inconvenience to his mom. What was he doin--

Suddenly, he saw Alex smirk and roughly grab a handful of his mom's hair to point her beautiful face directly towards James while using his other hand to raise his middle-finger at the same direction. He let that 'fuck you' sink for a while before using the exact, same finger to....roughly fuck his mom's mouth with. Lily obliged and sloppily sucked at his hands like she was giving the nastiest blowjob known to man. As if that wasn't enough, Alex brought the fingers right from her mouth to the hairless cunt between her legs and fingerbanged her hard. James could see his mom's mouth opening to laugh at the clever, yet childishly barbaric joke. She playfully bumped Alex's chest with her right shoulder as she used her other arm to keep his long fingers where it was. They drove away with Alex's laughter grating on James' ears.

His heart ached uncontrollably. Strangely, so did his lower body.

He continued to clean and tried distracting himself with something. TV, maybe a movie. A book. Just anything to let time pass by. James couldn't focus on either one of them and he ended up spending the rest of the night just nervously glancing at his phone, thinking when would they start.

Suddenly, the phone rang. He quickly looked at it. As expected, the caller was "Mom".

He picked up.

"Hey, baby." She said, out of breath.

He wasn't stupid. He knew what they were doing. And he couldn't do a single thing about it.

"You picked up so fast, you're r-really getting...oh....so good. My good boy. I know it feels...shit....yeah...really horrible, but--FUUUCK--this is for you. Trust me, this is the only way."

"I know, Mom." James wanted to say more, but he knew he was there, listening in on their phone call.

"So, are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"I'm so sorry, sweetie. For all this. He's not hurting me, but....what about you? Are you okay? I know this phone calling is bad, it's disgusting--"

"Mom, it's fine. I know it's not your idea."

She answered after awhile, "Yeah. He likes...m-making me do all kinds of bad things. I'm so sorry, sweetie." James heard start to cry over the phone. His stomach churned over the image.

Sueddenly, her breathing hitched and the sounds she was suppressing were slowly leaking out.

"He w-wants to talk to you, honey. Is that alright...? FUCK, SHIT—Okaaaay! I'm sorry for asking, daddy. You're right...! His opinion doesn't fucking matter!"

Lily handed her phone to the bully as she focused entirely on the jock's pussy-destroying COCK before James got to reply.

"What up, bitch boy? I saw you crying over that window. It was hilarious." He mocked as the sounds of their fucking continued, "Your mom's really feeling it. I think it was your bruises. The folds of her pussy are just right on fucking fire today. Want me to describe it to you?"

Egglime
Egglime
799 Followers
12