A Monogamous Affair

Story Info
A woman has an affair on her husband with a married man.
1k words
3.06
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been anticipating his visit all week long, the only time that was truly hers throughout the whole week. The time she made just for him to come over while her husband was working and the kids were in school. Where for just an hour or two of her time, she could forget the stresses of everyday life and be in her own world. She sits on the couch waiting to hear the noise of a car door shutting and his footsteps up the walkway.

When she hears him coming she jumps up off the couch, her heart starting to beat faster, and hurriedly opens the door to sneak him inside. As she looks at him she can't help but smile, for just this moment in time they were each others and no one else's. She leans up and gives him a kiss on the cheek as he smiles back and both breathe in the scent of anticipation of what's to come.

He grabs her hand in his and they walk up the stairs to the bedroom. As they enter, he turns her around and kisses her, looking at her face and his mind getting high off pure adrenaline. They make their way to the side of the bed, holding onto each other and kissing, while he takes her shirt and bra off as she sits on the bed. Reaching over, she takes his shirt off and pulls him on top of her. His hands wandering to her breasts, her nipples getting turgid, he takes in a mouthful of them. Tasting her skin as she melts underneath him. Taking his time he moves from one to the other, then back again. Listening to her breathing getting faster and little moans coming from her.

She reaches down in between his crotch and feels the hardness of him through his jeans as her hands make their way up and open the buttons and pull down his zipper. She slides off his jeans and boxers as he begins to slide off her pants as well. She grabs him and starts to slide her hand up and down, looking at his face and watching is gasp. She turns him on his back and with one hand massages his balls while the other one holds him as she sucks on him. She starts slow at first, then goes a little faster. Taking him in as much as she can. She moves her hands to his thighs and starts to rub his soft skin. Sucking on him until she can taste he's getting turned on.

He brings her up to him and kisses her. Looking into her eyes and the longing she has for him. He lays her down on the bed as he kisses his way down her neck, her, chest, stopping for a bite at her breasts, then continuing down across her soft belly, until he reaches her shaved clit. He kisses it ever so softly, hearing her gasp. He smiles because he knows he has control over her now, as he digs his tongue deep into her. He moves his tongue around inside of her until she's beyond wet. He repositions himself on top of her so she can suck on his hardness while he uses his tongue on her some more. Stopping every now and then to kiss it and see how the wetness exploding from the lips of her clit.

She's sucking on him, tasting him once again, while he's enjoying her as well. She stops and turns him around on top of her. Her mind racing because she wants to feel his hard cock inside of her tight pussy. He looks down at her and he knows what she wants, as he slowly rubs the tip of his cock on her pussy lips, feeling how wet and ready she is. He slowly enters her, both of them gasp, knowing this is the moment that they wait for from week to week. He slides in and out of her, holding her head close to him, kissing each other. She moans in pleasure as he watches her, he goes in and out, faster now. Letting her head fall to the bed as he straitens out his body to fuck her good. Faster and faster, hearing the rhythm of their bodies against one another.

He pulls out of her as she turns on the bed and sucks on him again. Tasting him, tasting what she craves from him. He stands up at the side of the bed, turns her on her belly, and pulls her over to him. Putting her ass in the air so he can get her from behind. He enters her slowly at first, enjoying her tightness wrap around his hard cock. Feeling that sensation that he longs for as he starts to go faster. His balls slamming against her pussy with every thrust as he reaches over and touches her hair. She lifts her head up off the bed as his hands make their way to her thighs. He rides her harder and harder, watching her breasts swaying as he feels her start to pulsate inside.

With his mind racing and uncontrollable he turns her around and gets on top of her again. Going in quickly and not skipping a beat. Pounding her as the sweat begins to roll down his back as he prepares himself to finish what he started. He feels it coming and coming, squirting deep inside of her, filling her up, as she looks up and watches him.

They both smile as he goes to lay down next to her. She reaches over to touch his chest and lays her head down. Both knowing their time together is coming to an end they lay tangled up together. Kissing some more and making their moment in time last as long as possible.

They get up out of the bed and help get each other dressed. Both walk down the stairs that they had just walked up. Kissing one more time as she opens the door. He walks down the walkway, she listens for the sound of a closing car door, and he drives away. Both going back to their own worlds and realities until they meet again.