A Monster Life Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's too much!' Kaui said but Monna shook her head. 'To be honest, I'm glad we are rid of those useless Shadow Wolves. They made trouble for others and only did work when they were paid. And you inspired the young ones to become adventurers with your good example of how it should be.'

A gentle knocking on the door caught everyone's attention.

'That should be the ones to get you safely out of town.' said Monna and headed for the door.

The gang ducked behind the counter when Monna opened it and let Bea and Trivian inside, and were relieved to see them. 'We heard from the boy you sent.' said Trivian to Monna. 'What can we do?'

'I'd like you to help them get away unseen.' said Monna and Trivian nodded.

'Where to?' asked Bea.

'We have nothing special in mind.' said Kaui.

'How about the Dead Land?' asked Trivian. 'I heard those bandits fled from there because apparently it became even too dangerous for them to be there. They even heard rumours about the demon lord or other high demons being seen there. You could at least take that direction at first, then turn towards a safer direction later.'

Iphigenia looked at Ulric. 'That's what we were looking for anyway.' she said and he nodded.

'All right, we'll head that way.' said Kaui and looked at Monna. 'We want to thank you for everything you've done for us.'

'You're welcome, but if you really want to thank me I'd like one thing.'

Ulric nodded. 'Anything you want.' said Kaui.

Monna smiled, pulled Ulric tight against her bursting bosom, and kissed him hard. When she let go she grinned wide but couldn't hide her blush. 'If I could leave this place I'd go with you, so I'll have to satisfy myself with a little reminder of the sexiest hunk I laid my eyes on in my life.'

The gang slipped silently out the back of the inn's grounds between Trivian and Bea, glad it wasn't light yet. Iphigenia giggled silently at Ulric, who was still a little dazed from Monna's sudden kiss. 'You really are an animal.'

He blushed. 'Is it normal for women to be attracted so much to lethal bloodwolves in this world?'

'I think it has to do with that you look like one, but are human inside.' Kaui said. 'The thrill of danger without the actual fatal side.' said Kaui.

'So, is that what drew you towards him?' asked Iphigenia and Kaui blushed.'

'Focus!' said Elzbieta. 'There are more pressing matters now.'

'You're right.' said Iphigenia. 'We'll discuss this later when we can explore Wolfie and our attraction to him thoroughly.'

'That's not-' Elzbieta said but knew it didn't matter. She couldn't deny Kaui had a point and wanting to exploring her darling as well.

Trivian led the party through quiet streets and alleys until they reached the edge of town. 'Hold up!' he said. 'There's a guard at the road out of town. He'll see us when we cross the open field.'

'Is there some other way?' Kaui asked.

'Only a big detour that takes too much time, and since there's a guard here I suspect there are others at the other roads.'

'Knock him out?'

'Then they'll know we've come this way.' said Ulric. 'We need a good distraction.'

'I know that guy, Fedric. He's an annoying stuck up guy and not easily distracted.' said Trivian.

Bea sighed. 'I know him too,' she said. 'and know something that will certainly get his attention.' She looked at Trivian for a moment, then pulled him closer by his tunic and kissed him. When she let go of him she smiled ruefully at him. 'Forgive me.'

Trivian watched her hurry towards Fedric in confusion. 'what?'

The group watched as she slowed her pace to a casual walk towards Fedric, then squirm. He looked at her. 'Bea? What's wrong?'

'Something's gotten inside my clothes!' she said and scratched all over, then quickly pulled her tunic over her head.

Fedric gazed at her perky breasts while she scratched her back and she moved up to him. 'See if you can find it, please?' she said and turned her back to him.

He blinked, then eagerly explored the fur on her back with a wide grin. 'No problem.'

She looked back at the gang from the corner of her eye and gestured with one hand to move.

'That's our cue.' Elzbieta said and the group hurried across the open field while the guard had his eyes on Bea.

At the end of the field they went down a river bank and Trivian looked back towards town. 'We're safe. Doesn't look like we've been seen.'

'She certainly knew a way to distract him.' Iphigenia said as she noticed the stern look in Trivian's eyes. She moved up to him and gently squeezed his shoulder. 'I'm sure she won't let him go any further.'

Trivian looked at her and understood her intention. He nodded. Bea had always been a tease, but she had been his tease and she had kissed him, the only guy he knew of to receive a kiss from her. He pointed along the river. 'If you follow the river it'll take a bend further away, then lead towards the Dead Land. You'll have to decide where to go from there.'

Ulric shook his hand after Kaui translated. 'Thank you, and thank Bea for us.'

He nodded. 'Good luck.'

Kaui smiled a little at him. 'We don't wish you good luck with Bea, to us it clear you already have it.'

He chuckled. 'Yeah, I probably have, even if she's an incredible tease.'

The gang waved goodbye once when they were farther away, and Trivian went back to town. The smirk planted on Fedric face was hard to miss. 'Hey, Fedric.' he said.

'Hey, Trivian.' Fedric said. 'Did you know Bea has really nice breasts?'

Trivian bit back his anger. 'Everyone thinks so.'

Fedric smirked widened. 'Oh, but they haven't seen them for real. Not like I did. So even you, who spent so much time with her hasn't had the privilege of seeing them?'

Trivian's fingers itched to form a fist and smash the grin from Fedric's face. 'I guess you got lucky then.'

Fedric tucked his hands in his belt. 'I guess she knows where to look for a real man that tickles her fancy.'

'Yeah.' said Trivian and stiffly moved on, knowing very well why it happened and logically knowing the truth, but it was still hard to convince himself.

Bea beckoned him closer a street farther away and she gazed into his eyes when he stood in front of her. She laid a hand against his chest. 'You're angry.'

He sighed. 'Yes, but I know I should have no reason to, while I also have a good reason.'

She smiled a little at him. 'That sort of makes me happy though.'

'Then I'm glad something good comes of it.'

She moved up against him and hugged him. 'No, the good thing is about to come, if you want to help me replace the memory of him seeing a glimpse of my breasts by everything of me being seen by you.'

Trivian's heart pounded. 'If you're doing this for me..'

She smiled softly. 'Yes, and for me.'

He embraced her tightly and kissed her.

***

The gang followed the river bank until Ulric noticed Kaui struggling to keep walking. 'Break time.' he said. 'Kaui has reached her limit.'

'No, I can continue.' she said. 'We have to make a good distance as soon as we can.'

Ulric pushed her down onto a stone to sit on. 'Nonsense. You're not used to it like I've noticed Iphigenia and Elzbieta are. Even I only keep up because of this body, not because I was so physically active in my real body.'

Elzbieta sat down next to her. 'True, Iphi and I have always been on the move for most of the time. We can walk great distances.'

'But we only risk getting caught if we don't create enough distance between us and the town.'

Ulric hummed as he pondered. 'Then there's just one thing to do.' he said, undressed to their slight surprise but mostly pleasure. and crouched down. 'I still feel this is the easiest way for me to walk anyway, so hop on.'

Kaui blushed. 'Ride you!? I couldn't!'

He gestured with his head for her to get on. 'You can and you will.'

She looked down. 'But I'm too heavy for you to carry..'

'Kaui?' he said and she turned her eyes to him at once. 'Shut up and sit on my back. This is your master's order.'

Kaui's heart skipped a beat and pounded harder. She wanted to protest but she was also happy to hear him ordering her. She nodded, then carefully climbed on his back and gasped when he stood up quickly on all fours.

'We go.' he said and continued along the river. He noticed Iphigenia's glance. 'Yes, I'll give you a ride too when we have the opportunity.'

She chuckled and stroked the back of his neck. 'Another promise you have to keep.'

He grinned at her. 'I'm certain you'll make sure I do.'

***

Trees were dried up and most had broken branches, most grass was brown and thin, and barely a sound was heard when they stopped. 'My guess is we're close to the Dead Land.' Elzbieta said.

Kaui slipped from Ulric's back in one of the rides she had to take less and less over the past days since they left the canine town. Slowly she gained more strength and endurance to walk distances and she could feel the change in her leg muscles. 'The old master had many books on different parts of the world but I don't remember reading about this.'

'It's unknown to me as well.' said Elzbieta. 'Maybe this land has only existed for a short time?'

'I think we'll take a good rest here before we go on and encounter who knows what.' said Ulric and stretched. He smelled few prey here. 'I have a feeling we won't find much to eat up ahead.'

The others agreed and they soon had a camp set up while Ulric hunted what prey he could discover in the area. When he returned with mostly rabbit-like creatures and a couple of other rodents, Iphigenia skinned them and Kaui cooked them with familiar herbs and leaves she found nearby.

'Looks like you got used to hunting.' said Elzbieta while they ate;

Ulric nodded. 'I think I've got this body figured out, and the extra scent ability makes it easier to spot prey.' HE chuckled. 'Soon I'll be completely animal.'

Iphigenia gave him a sly smile. 'So, you'll go full beastly on us then?'

He growled playfully at her. 'I just might already if you can handle it.'

Iphigenia turned towards Kaui. 'Say, you wouldn't be ready to experience the fur on his front between your legs instead of the fur of his back?'

Kaui's face turned bright red, but she glanced at Ulric and nodded slightly.'

Iphigenia looked at Ulric. 'No more excuse left, Wolfie. I'm craving for it after such a long time.'

Elzbieta cleared her throat and glanced at him with red cheeks. 'I seem in need of a boost since I expended a lot of energy on all the quests and the trek here.'

Ulric looked at Kaui as she fiddled with her fingers, swallowed his last bite and chased it with a drink of water, then growled as he moved in front of Iphigenia on all fours. Her heart pounded harder at the hunger he revealed in his eyes and the next moment she yelped while he pushed her down and stripped her of her clothes.

Elzbieta and Kaui gasped but Iphigenia's excitement leaked through their shared familiar link and they clenched their thighs together. They watched Ulric spread Iphigenia's legs and growl as he clamped her mound between his jaws and licked her from her clit to her ass and back. Al three of them cried out when he bit all over Iphigenia's mound, in her lips, and her clit before licking her again and raising the heat inside their bodies.

They gasped when he thrust his strong and rough tongue inside Iphigenia and Kaui wondered for a moment if it was always like this, and if her addition to his pack meant they'd experience this more often than before. Of one thing she was certain, she'd never ever regret making the familiar link with him, and was happy it hadn't turned out like she had expected at the time. If anything, him becoming her master was what she needed in her life.

Iphigenia sensed how wet she became and Ulric knowing it, because he straightened and she nearly drooled at the sight of his hard and blood red dick. There was no question about how addicted she had become to her Wolfie. She cried out in pleasure and relief together with Elzbieta and Kaui when he growled hard and thrust his dick deep inside her and hit her depths.

Elzbieta began stripping her clothing while she couldn't totally suppress the shame of subjecting herself to an animal when she was one of the higher races on the planet, but deep down she knew that was what aroused her so much and she wouldn't want it any other way.

Kaui stripped as well when she saw Elzbieta doing it and moaned at the sensation rushing through her body and mind, almost fearing what it would be when he would actually penetrate her for real. Her heart raced and she clawed at the ground at the new but fantastic sensation filling her.

Iphigenia moaned hard in pleasure at the thrill of Ulric growling and thrusting his dick inside her in his hungry lust for satisfaction. Her heart yearned for nothing more than to be ravished by the monster she had tried to kill at their first meeting. Each hit against her depths sent a punch of excitement through her and her whole body itched for her Wolfie.

Ulric growled loud when he was close to his limit and Iphigenia felt his dick tense and expand inside her, and clamped her pussy down hard on him to make him come into her as soon as possible. His whole body went out of control in his heightened urge to fill the human woman with his animal seed and he thrust as hard as he hadn't done before, until his limit was reached and he flooded Iphigenia's depths with his thick and hot stream.

Iphigenia moaned out loud at the explosion of heat inside her and her body stiffened at her own deeply satisfying climax while both Elzbieta and Kaui moaned at theirs and the overwhelming heat rushing through them.

Ulric panted while he watched Iphigenia catching her breath while her body twitched in pleasure on his throbbing dick. He sensed his animal instincts taking him over but he only allowed those that would give his girls exactly what they wanted. He growled in his lust for his next prey and slipped out of Iphigenia, and set his sights on Elzbieta, who had rolled over on her stomach to get a grip on herself.

She yelped when her hips were suddenly lifted up and Ulric's hot dick spread her wet folds. She shut her eyes tight as the hungry predator took her in his craving for her flesh and subjected her to being nothing more than a lowly prey species to satisfy his lusty craving on. She couldn't utter anything more than shameful noises of lust from her throat while her own body basked in the pleasure of being ravished by the monster that Ulric inhabited.

Iphigenia panted at the sensation filling her influenced by Elzbieta''s shame, and wrapped her arms around her to fully embrace it. Kaui moaned hard when her own desire to be dominated by her powerful master mixed with Elzbieta's shame and deepest desires.

Elzbieta dug her fingers into the ground to brace herself while Ulric pumped his dick inside her burning pussy savagely and slapped his hips hard against her behind. She didn't know if she could stop him from taking her like a beast If he wanted to do this to her all the time, or even if she wanted to stop him in the first place. All she wanted now was for him to satisfy his lust with her because she had to admit it had been too long since she felt him inside her.

Ulric sank deeper and deeper into the bloodwolf instincts as Elzbieta tightened more and more around him in her desire for him, and his balls tightened once more in his unrelenting urge to force his seed deep into these female creatures.

Elzbieta moaned out loud and stiffened at Ulric's deep growl and the fire igniting inside her, and her mind went black while her body relished in carnal satisfaction together with Iphigenia and Kaui, who lost their minds in their second climaxes.

Ulric licked his lips while his throbbing dick squirted out the remaining thick drops of his seed into the subjugated elf woman and set his sights on his next victim, the deliciously plump pig orc.

Kaui regained enough of her senses to watch Ulric dismount Elzbieta, then slowly approach her with his red hot dick aiming straight for her underneath his abdomen. She froze as fear and excitement in anticipation of finally receiving her master's bloodwolf dick seized her heart. Once, she dreamed of meeting a nice orc male and experience the bond of male and female with him, but that had been so long ago and she wouldn't have given that a second thought if she'd known what was about to happen in her future. All her mind could muster now was her craving to be taken by her beastly master. The master she'd serve in any way he would like to until he'd decide to discard her and end her reason for existence.

She squealed inside her mouth when his thick dick filled her completely in one hard thrust. She gripped the fur of his chest while he pumped her soaking pussy hard and unleashed his basic urges on her.

She barely uttered the word master while her body surrendered to him and indulged in the raw physical pleasure of the flesh. He embraced her tightly and shivers rushed all over through her skin as he growled his lust for her in her ear. She held him tight and cried in happiness while electric sparks shot through her at every pounding against her puffed up mound, and sensed herself sinking deeper and deeper into oblivion until her master growled out loud when he truly took possession of her and marked her with his essence, and her mind blanked out while her whole body exploded into fireworks.

Ulric panted hard while his tongue hung from his jaw and his balls forced the last of his load deep into Kaui's obedient pussy. The girls moaned softly in the afterglow of their shared orgasms and he caught Iphigenia's eye. 'Had enough?' he said in his mind.

She grinned with some effort. 'I don't know, I'm still conscious.'

He chuckled mentally but his animal side growled in lust for more. 'The only reason I can hold back is consideration for Elzbieta and Kaui.'

Elzbieta moaned and turned her head to look at him. 'You really are an insatiable pervert and I'm not strong enough to stop you from having your way with us. I have no choice but to endure it.'

Kaui stroked his chest. 'I only exist to satisfy my master.'

The bloodwolf inside Ulric howled and growled loud in hunger and lust, and he slipped out of Kaui to satisfy himself with each one of his girls until all of them passed out.

21 - Dead Land

Ulric woke up with his girls all over him. He remembered vaguely fucking Iphigenia into unconsciousness as the last one and pulling all of them together under the covers before plunging into a deep and satisfying sleep, and something stirred between his legs again. He groaned softly. 'El's right, I really am insatiable.'

'I'm always right, darling..' muttered Elzbieta as she barely woke up with Ulric hard between her breasts. 'I can't believe any male creature has this much endurance.'

He chuckled softly. 'Maybe it's not about the male creature, but the wonderful female creatures at his side.'

She blushed , took his hard flesh in her hand, and sucked it hard while twirling her tongue around his tip for a moment, then let him go. 'There. Just to punish you for the pervert you are. I won't finish until the next time.'

He chuckled and let out a deep breath. 'After what we did, I think I can wait for a little while.'

Iphigenia yawned, stretched, and snuggled tighter against him. 'Mmm.. Wolfie.. I slept so deep this time..'

He stroked her hair. 'Yeah, same here. Even the bloodwolf in me is rolled over comfortably on his back.'

Iphigenia chuckled and ran her fingers lazily through the fur on his chest. 'I want a repeat, although not right now.'

'To the shame of my elf kind, I agree.' said Elzbieta.

Ulric chuckled. 'I think I can wait until you're ready for it.'

Iphigenia brushed a stray lock of hair from Kaui's peaceful face. 'It must have been some introduction to her.'