A Monster Life Ch. 31-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulric stroked the back of Valdys's neck and growled at the tight and pulling sensation around his tip. 'As awesome as this feels for me, I hope it doesn't bother the other girls.'

Valdys pulled back and licked his length, desiring more of his burning flesh touching her cold flesh. 'They still have to get used to it, but I feel they're happy I can please you this way while they enjoy the experience.' she whispered. 'Just like how we enjoy each other's senses when we do this with you.'

He smiled and growled again when she swallowed him whole again. 'If there's any hint of pleasing you girls even more in your books, I want to know.' he said and she smiled and sucked harder on his flesh filling her throat.

Conchim watched and listened while the two vastly different lovers took pleasure in her hunger for him and could not resist imagining doing the same and experiencing that joy. It was clear Ulric enjoyed Valdys's attention in a different way but no more or less than Iphigenia's and she became flustered when she wondered how he'd react if she did it. "No! No! No!" she thought. "I want a handsome male with great, strong wings, who can soar with me through the sky!"

Urgent growling interrupted her thoughts and sent a shiver along her spine while Valdys swallowed Ulric's hot stream and shuddered in pleasure. He breathed deep while Valdys sucked every drop out of him and hummed happily. She gripped her mound. "Good, they're done." she thought but her eyes went wide when Elzbieta appeared.

The elf blushed and tried not to look at Valdys smiling as she licked Ulric's red hot tip. She swallowed and cleared her throat. 'Since each of us can contribute to each other's tallies, I'd thought I'd help both you and Iphi.'

Valdys stood up and embraced Ulric. 'I gratefully accept your help, Elz.' she said and kissed Ulric passionately. 'If I don't stop now it'll spell trouble.'

Ulric smiled and ran his paws along her curves. 'Go quickly then before I allow that trouble to happen.'

Valdys giggled and skipped out of the water, and laid her hand on Elzbieta's arm. 'He's all yours now, for as far as it goes in this shared familiar experience. Have as much fun as we did.'

Elzbieta blushed. 'Thank you.' she said and reached back to undo her dress but Valdys already took care of it. 'Courtesy of the house, don't make him wait too long.' she giggled.

Ulric thought watching the girls dress and undress was equally sexy and his eyes darted from Elzbieta to Valdys and back. Valdys threw him a kiss before she hopped through the opening between the thick bushes, and he held out his paw to Elzbieta when she approached him. 'Hey there, my beautiful elf.'

Her blush turned brighter as she took his paw and straddled him. 'I'm only beautiful because of you.' she whispered while she plucked gently on his chest fur.

He caressed her cheek and thigh. 'Nonsense. I thought you were beautiful from the first time I saw you.'

She opened her mouth to protest but he stopped her with a kiss, and she ran her fingers through his fur as she returned a long and gentle kiss. She pulled back, silently submerged herself between his legs, and covered his tip with soft kisses.

The first impression Conchim had of the elf knight was one of a stern and serious person who'd represent the standard in decency, but to see her take care of that wolf in such a loving manner was the last thing she expected. It peaked her interest in why these women were so intimate with him and if she could find out if she tried. Her body shivered once more at the itching rush going through her and she raised her hips and stroked herself harder while her wings pushed against the rock at the sides. She panted as she watched Elzbieta lick Ulric's tip gently and trace it with her lips while he caressed her cheek, and wanted to find out if he'd be willing to touch her in the same manner and if his paws were as soft as they looked.

She held back her groaning. "This is only because he's different and made me conscious of intimacy with men! It'll be over when they leave and I'll find a mate to match me!" she thought while her abdomen heated up inside, and her talons scraped the rock as she stroked harder once more when the elf took the wolf in her mouth and gently bobbed her head up and down.

His deep breathing and her soft, nearly singing humming seemed to drown out the breeze rustling the leaves and birds singing in the distance, and Conchim breathed through her nose to silence herself. The fear of being discovered set her mind to wondering what they might do if they caught her. She couldn't believe they'd punish her from the tender way Elzbieta caressed him with her lips and tongue and the loving gaze of Ulric. "Would he look like that at me when I do that?" Her chest contracted as she chastised herself for her imagination getting carried away again. She licked her lips when Elzbieta closed her mouth around his tip again and massaged it with her tongue.

Ulric caressed Elzbieta's cheek. 'In my world, many dream of having an elf lover.' he growled softly.

She kissed his tip again while her fingers caressed his length. 'That dream came true for you.'

'Yes, and no.'

She looked up at him. 'No?'

He smiled softly at her. 'You're an elf, but all I care about is the strong and caring beauty that you are and the gentle side I'm allowed to witness. That is the dream you fulfil.'

She rose from the water and kissed him while she blushed, and quickly returned to sucking and licking his tip with even more care. Ulric breathed deep when the first spasm shot through him. He loved how she could calmly pull him to his peak while still as quick as the other girls. Elzbieta sensed the twitch in her mouth and gently massaged his balls into releasing their contents while sliding her tongue around his tip. It came with a deep, long, and satisfying growl from him and a wave of excitement rushed through her as she swallowed his miracle seed and sensed her body fulfilling its craving. She coaxed everything out of him with her gentle sucking and massage from his hilt upwards, and after thoroughly cleaning every part of him with the tip of her tongue, she looked up at his warm gaze. He pulled her up on his lap and caressed her lips with his, and caressed her tongue with his in another long kiss.

'I'm at least as grateful as Iphi and Val for this.' he whispered and ran his fingers through her hair.

She smiled softly and stroked his chest with her fingers. 'I might have done it more for myself in the end.'

He chuckled and kissed her again. 'I suspect they know and I'm certain they don't blame you for that.'

She took a deep breath and sighed. 'I hope we can get some time for ourselves soon as well.' she said and chuckled. 'I'm just as lustful as Iphi although I can't admit it.'

'I know, and that's what makes me happy.'

She kissed him again, then stood up. 'I should go now, there's someone who's waiting silently.'

He held her by her hips and stroked softly with his thumbs. 'Indeed.' he said, then focused his thoughts through the link. 'Kaui?'

Kaui's heart skipped a beat. 'Master?'

'What's keeping you?'

She fiddled with her fingers. 'Is it all right for me to go there as well after the others pleased you so much?'

'Kaui, as satisfying as each of the others are, it's not a complete satisfaction if I don't receive my pleasure from you as well.'

'You heard him.' giggled Iphigenia. 'Go and finish off Wolfie.'

Kaui smiled and hurried to the path towards the pond. 'I'm on my way, Master!'

'Good girl.' chuckled Ulric and smiled up at Elzbieta. 'I wonder why I deserved to have all you wonderful girls at my side.'

She caressed his cheeks and ears. 'Because we were granted you.' she said, kissed him, and slowly pulled away to get dressed.

'I'm here, Master.' said Kaui as she hurried onto the grass patch.

Conchim wasn't surprised by now at the appearance of Kaui and sensed a satisfaction and excitement at seeing how all of them wanted Ulric so much. Her interest in finding out what made him so beloved grew and she stroked slower across her most sensitive part.

Elzbieta put her fingertip against Kaui's small snout. 'Don't make darling wait for you.'

Kaui nodded. 'Sorry.'

Elzbieta smiled. 'Now show him why you're the best servant girl he can wish for.'

Kaui smiled. 'I will.'

Ulric leaned back on his paws and winked at Elzbieta when she looked back just before going up the path, then smiled at Kaui. 'Off with that dress.' he said. 'As attractive as it looks on you, I can't get enough of seeing you in the bare flesh.'

Her heart raced and she pulled her tight dress over her head, laid it neatly on the grass, and blushed as she glanced at Ulric. He beckoned her closer. 'Come here, cutie.'

'Yes, Master.' she said and moved towards him.

He pulled her into the water and onto his lap, and firmly grabbed her behind. 'Much better.'

She giggled and smiled as she laid her hands against his chest. 'Thank you, Master.'

He leaned forward and kissed her firmly while rolling his tongue around hers. 'Even though I'm now an evolved version of the bloodwolf, the urge to eat a delicious looking prey like you remains.'

Kaui giggled softly and sensed her body heating up and willing to subject itself to the predator. 'My body belongs to Master and for Master to do with as he pleases.' she breathed. 'I'm happy to be eaten in every way by Master.'

He grinned and licked his lips, and a primordial shudder ran through Kaui at the sight of his fangs, stoking her arousal. 'Unfortunately I'll have to refrain myself from indulging in you as well for the time being.'

Kaui nodded. 'All the more reason why I should do my best to please Master as well as the others do.'

Ulric kissed her again, then pushed her back and spread his legs for her to go down between. 'I'm sure I'll be pleased with you as usual, cutie.'

Conchim rubbed herself faster while she watched Kaui take Ulric in her hands and dutifully slid her mouth up and down on him. Ulric growled his approval and grabbed her hair between his fingers at the back of her head. Conchim almost felt him do the same to her and push her head further down his length and deeper into her mouth.

Kaui's soft moaning in happiness heightened Ulric's pleasure and he growled deeper while her tongue rolled around him. 'You're such a good girl, anyone would be pleased to be served by you.'

She sucked up to his tip as she pulled back. 'Master is the only one I want to please.' she said and looked up at him. 'Or would that be too selfish of me?'

He smiled and massaged the back of her neck. 'No need to be selfish, I don't want you to please anyone other than myself.'

She smiled. 'Thank you, Master.' she said and eagerly went back to giving her full attention to Ulric's hot and hard flesh.

Conchim raised her behind even more and the cool breeze brushing her wet and hot mound increased her sensitivity, forcing her to clamp her mouth as moans inevitably escaped her throat. Her eyes focused on the flesh appearing and disappearing between Kaui's lips while imagining it doing the same in her mouth and as if the growls and words of approval were directed at her. She demanded a stronger mate by her side but now she questioned if what she really wanted was to be completely dominated by one. A little fear added to her arousal. The fear that it didn't matter who or what species dominated her, as long as she was subjected to his desires and she couldn't resist.

Ulric growled harder again and Kaui moaned happily because it meant he was about to fill her mouth. 'This is good, cutie. You're giving me a lot of pleasure again.'

She licked him faster and harder and ran her hands along his length and balls while shivering in pleasure. He pushed her head down as his hips rocked forward, and she moaned high and long when his hot seed filled the back of her mouth. She lapped it up diligently and savoured every drop before swallowing while he breathed hard and pet her head. 'I'm glad you ran away with us, my dear.'

'It's the best choice I made in my life, Master.' she breathed. 'Even if I might die young because of the dangers, I want to be with you and the others rather than grow old.'

He smiled and kept on petting her while she cleaned him. 'I'll do everything in my power to make sure all you girls will get to grow old.' he said, and pulled her up when she was done and kissed her in his strong embrace.

Kaui smiled and gazed deep into his eyes when he pulled back. 'Thank you, Master, for everything.'

He smiled softly at her and kissed her snout. 'Thank you for taking care of me.' he whispered, then chuckled. 'We really need to go back because if I stay here any longer with you, I won't be able to hold back.'

Kaui bit her lip. 'I should be punished because I feel like disobeying and making Master lose control.'

He grinned and gripped her behind tight. 'You're already getting close to doing that so punishment will be in order as soon as I get the opportunity.'

She smiled and cheerfully moaned once, and Ulric stood up with her and kissed her once more before chasing her out of the water with a slap on her rear. She skipped to her dress while he took a dive to cool down and resurfaced in a more civilised state. He took Kaui's hand and together they went back to the rest at the shelter.

Conchim waited and listened to be sure she was alone, then gasped as she released her mouth and panted and moaned while she stroked herself frantically and fantasised about everything she'd seen until her mind flashed bright at the climax hitting her body. She sagged down onto the rock and the stain of her fluids, and dozed off.

***

Susi wagged her tail when Ulric and Kaui returned. 'Daddy!' she said and jumped on his lap when he sat down. 'When can I eat the same thing you eat?'

He pet her and stroked her back. 'Why do you ask?'

'Because family sounded very happy when eating.'