A Month in the Heart... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers

After Chris, the next person on the rota to have a turn with me would be Steve. I found a pair of lacy briefs which fitted me, and put them on. Over them I put a pair of tight-fitting shorts, and an equally tight-fitting t-shirt.

I looked at my reflection in a mirror. If I'd been a girl, I would have fancied myself. The shorts were ridiculously short. My cock and balls barely fit into them, and they outlined my tight round ass.

Thus dressed, my first attempt at looking femme, I settled down with a book and awaited the return of the guy who wanted me to look like this.

I couldn't concentrate. All I could think of was what Steve would want to do to me. I tried to imagine being a girl for him, but it wasn't easy. I went online and watched some gay porn, but it wasn't exactly educational; it was mostly buffed young guys having what looked like very hygienic sex with each other.

I thought about trying to get some cosmetics and making myself look more girly, but I decided that this would be silly. As lunchtime came around I fixed myself a sandwich; as the afternoon wore on, and I realised that the guys really didn't intend to be back any time soon, I went for a walk in the woods. This culminated in a lovely moment of solitude when I found myself in a clearing, with total silence all around. When I was sure I was alone, I took off my girly tight shorts and shirt and panties and lay naked on the forest floor, my eyes closed, and I quietly made myself cum, thinking about the love and the sex that I might find some time in the future.

Afterwards I dressed and made my way home, arriving at about seven p.m. I was only back in the house for about an hour when I heard the car pull up and they all burst in.

"Guess what!" said Chris dramatically.

"What?"

"We've been down to the town," said Danny, appearing in the doorway, clutching a plastic supermarket carrier bag that clearly held a lot of beer.

"And?" I said.

"And," said Danny, "there are girls. We've just come back with some fish and chips before we go to the pub."

Ray burst in and tossed me a packet of fish and chips. I was pleased, because I was hungry and had been wondering what we were going to do. But also, on another level, I was pleased because it meant that I didn't have to give too much thought to whoever wanted to use me that night. If there were girls, they would be the focus. I could stay home and read, which I dearly wanted to do.

"Great," I said. "Off you go and have fun then."

"Oh no," said Chris. "You're coming with us."

I stared at him, dumbstruck.

cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers
12