A Month in the Heart... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
360 Followers

"At least let me wear shoes," I pleaded. "This is a country road."

Chris opened his mouth, but Lesley, the small blonde girl, said "Shoes are fine." She had a strong rural accent that I couldn't quite place.

I waited. They watched. I glanced at Grace, who glanced back at me and glanced away.

"All right," I said resignedly. There were cheers.

I took off my shoes, then stood on the damp earth in my bare feet and took off my jacket. Chris took it from me. I pulled my t-shirt off and handed him that too, then I slowly unbuttoned my tight jeans and rolled them down my hips and legs.

There were whistles and cheers from the girls, and the guys smirked, as I stripped naked. Then Chris took my jeans and I put my shoes back on. Grace took a loose silky scarf from the girl with the London accent and came up to me. I blushed as I stood before her, naked but for sneakers.

"You're really going to do this?" she said softly.

"Well . . ." I said.

"If you're gonna do it," she said, "do it cause you want to, not cause you're scared of them. Or want to impress people."

"I want to and I don't want to," I said, shivering slightly at the light moisture on my skin. "Why? You think I shouldn't do it?"

"I think you should do what you wanna do," she said.

"What's the delay there?" said Chris irritably.

"In a second," said Grace curtly over her shoulder. She looked back at me. "That guy's kind of an asshole."

"Yeah, he is," I said. "Well. Okay."

She looked me briefly up and down and covered her mouth to hide her smile. I sensed she was blushing.

"This is the third-craziest thing I've ever done in my life," I said.

"It could be kind of cool," she said, and I was pleased that she thought so. She lifted the scarf, went around behind me and tied it tightly but not too tightly over my eyes.

As Grace tied the blindfold around my eyes, my nervousness went up another level. What was she thinking of me for doing this, really? A few hours earlier we hadn't even met, and now I was standing in a country road in the middle of the night, naked, while my friends showed off to her and her friends how much power they had over me. What, really, was making me do this? Why wasn't I just flatly refusing to do it? Was I scared of being a 'spoilsport'?

Being a spoilsport had never bothered me before. I'm not very competitive and I play games without enthusiasm, and I don't hesitate to stop playing whenever I get bored.

But this was different. Something was compelling me to go along. Maybe because it was the first time in my life that anyone had ever told me I was doing something that needed courage.

I felt the rain falling lightly on my skin as Grace efficiently tied the knot, and then she patted me on the shoulder and murmured "You're all set," before I heard her footsteps receding.

"Hello?" I said nervously. I heard another set of footsteps approaching and then a hand took mine, a man's hand.

"Come on, gorgeous," said Chris cheerfully, and he tugged my hand.

I started to walk forward. It turned out to be nerve-wracking in the extreme, walking along a country road blindfolded; as we walked, it came to me that we were all a bit drunk and it was dark and there was a possibility that if a car came along, I might wander into its path. Great. The fear took away any lingering arousal I'd had from having to undress in front of the girls in the first place.

I could feel the others beginning to cluster around us, and that reassured me a bit; at least it made me feel slightly protected. But the sounds of their voices, and the conversation they were having, mortified me all over again.

"So, what exactly did you guys do?" Grace's voice, sounding curious and faintly amused.

"What," said Ray, "you want a blow-by-blow?"

"Oh I think so," said Grace drily, and there was a burst of laughter from the girls.

"Well," said Ray, "it was something we'd kind of talked about behind Alex's back but we didn't tell him, obviously. The first thing we did after her lost was, we made him strip."

"Naked?" A girl whose voice I didn't recognise.

"Oh yeah. And from the way he did it we realised that he really didn't mind doing it."

More laughter. "So then we upped the stakes when Chris suggested that Alex suck Danny's cock."

"Correction," said Danny. "That he ask if he could suck my cock." Whoops of laughter. I flushed crimson, feeling their eyes on my naked body as we walked along the dark road. I knew they wouldn't be able to see much, but they'd be able to see clearly that I was naked and blindfolded and having to rely utterly on trust that Chris wouldn't lead me off the road into a ditch, or let me fall on my face.

"So he asked," said the girl with the London accent.

"Yep," said Danny. "And I said yes. So he did." Chuckles from the girls.

"God," said the London girl fervently, "I'd have loved to see that."

"All in good time," said Chris cheerfully.

"Seriously?" said one of the guys -- Ray, I think.

"Oh yeah," said Chris. "I think we're more or less obliged to put on a bit of a performance back at the house."

"Is Alex okay with that?" asked Grace. My heart thumped in my chest.

"He doesn't have to be okay with it," said Ray. "He has to go along."

"I'm not sure I wanna watch it if he doesn't wanna do it," Grace drawled.

"He's okay with it," said Chris. "Aren't you?"

"Mm-hmm," I muttered.

God, so this wasn't the end of it.

I knew, deep down, that if we had opened up the subject of how I stood with regard to the guys, people would be curious. I hadn't quite bargained for this, though. I'd hoped on one level that I was done with being their bitch. But this was clearly going to be our most memorable night yet.

We kept walking.

"I have to say," said London girl, "of all of you, I'm glad you picked the cutest one to be your sex slave."

There were mock-offended cries from all the guys.

"He is, though," she said. "Come on. I mean, look at that arse."

Laughter from the girls. I hung my head, slightly, blushing at being verbally displayed like this.

"If I were a gay man," continued the London girl with a smile in her voice, "I'd totally tap that arse."

"Oh yeah," said another girl.

"Any time," said another one.

"Don't give him a big head," said Pete mildly.

"I'd rather give him another kind of head," said the London girl and cackled. Whoops of laughter from the girls. I was crimson with embarrassment and hung my blindfold head as I walked.

I was also starting to get cold. I shivered in the spring night.

"You okay?" said Grace's voice beside me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can I take over?" she said.

"You want to lead him? Fine," said Chris, and he let go of my fingers and I heard him moving away.

"You look really cute but are you sure you're not cold?" she said.

"I am cold," I said, "but a dare is a dare."

"Don't get hypothermia on us."

"It's not all that far to the house."

"This is soo weird," she breathed. I nodded.

"So you're the youngest one?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. "Eighteen last month."

"I do think it's kind of awesome that you're going through with this," she said. "I

mean, it's fucked up, but it's also awesome."

"Even this isn't as weird as what we were doing last night," I said, feeling myself blush.

"I guess not," she said. There was a silence.

"You must think I'm a complete slut," I said quietly.

"Not at all," she said quickly, then added "well, yes, I mean, you kind of are one, but you're ethical with it. You took a challenge and you met it. To be honest . . ."

She gave a small, embarrassed laugh.

"I don't know why," she said softly, "but all the girls, we haven't known each other all that long, just one year, but perhaps cause I'm American and have my hair like this and dress like I do, they kind of assume that I'm . . . like, way experimental. Last year, I . . . let's see. Yeah, I have actually made out with all of them. Except Elaine, she's the English one."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah. I think they think of me as someone who'll just totally go to bed with anyone."

"Have you done anything besides make out with them?"

"Oh, I've slept with Lesley and with Jan and with Cat."

I couldn't help it; this morsel of knowledge sent a thrill through me and I felt the blood returning to my genitals.

"So now I'm kind of their pet slut, just like you're the guys' pet slut. The difference is that I didn't do all of them in one night." She laughed.

"So which of them is your girlfriend?"

"Pardon me?"

"You said you were here with your girlfriend." I shivered a little and Grace squeezed my hand. I was getting seriously cold.

"Oh, that would have been Jan, but I didn't mean, like . . . girlfriend. I meant, like,

'Hey girlfriend!' She's like my best friend but we're not a couple."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," Grace said, "I'm not, I'm not uni-directional, when it comes to who I sleep with. If you know what I mean."

"Oh," I said and shivered again, but this time not from the cold.

"Are we nearly there?" she said. "I'm just, because you do look cold, man. Oh, sorry, you can't tell where we are."

Then we heard calls from up ahead, and clearly we had finally arrived. Grace carefully guided me as I walked uncertainly forward into the void, holding out a hand in front of me, feeling the hedgerow brushing me as we turned into the footpath up to the house. I put one step in front of the other, blind, naked, trusting. I found that I had entered a curious state of passivity in which I felt ready to accept anything that might happen to me.

"Step here," said Grace, and I raised a foot and put it down on the step. She guided me up the steps and then I felt the light around the edge of the blindfold. The rain stopped falling and the sound changed; we had entered the house.

Somebody unlaced my shoes and took them off, and then a man's hand guided me forward and I was walking on soft, warm carpet. I heard the whoosh of the gas fire going on. I heard coats being taken off, bottles and cans being opened.

The sound of people settling themselves on furniture. I reached out a hand and could touch nothing; that meant that I wasn't standing in a corner. I must be in the middle of the room, the centre of attention once again.

"So here we are," said Chris. The room was silent. I could hear my own breathing, which was quite rapid. I heard the flick of a lighter going on; possibly Steve, unless one of the girls fancied a smoke.

There was a long silence.

"There he is," said Chris. "Alex. Our bitch. We can do what we want with him, short of, you know, pain and suffering. I believe he's up for it."

"Can we ask him?" said Grace.

"Alex," said Chris, "do the conditions still hold? Are you up for this?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"That's awesome," murmured one of the girls.

"I want to see one of you fuck him," said Elaine, the London girl. There was another silence.

"What?" she said. "Don't tell me that you're not thinking that."

"I totally was," Lesley admitted.

"Yeah," said another. "I vote for boy-on-boy sex, right here, right now."

I gasped, involuntarily. I was getting excited. And I knew it was showing.

"I think he's up for it," said Ray, and there was laughter.

"Who wants to go first?" said Chris. There was a silence. I was breathing heavily, half-aroused, feeling their eyes on my naked body, knowing what they wanted to see, knowing what they wanted the guys to do to me, knowing that it was almost certainly going to happen, and that it was up to me to participate in it as fully as I could.

I sensed that if I threw myself into this, it would only increase whatever respect they had for me. Especially Grace, the only one I was actively keen to impress. I opened my mouth and breathed through it, clenching my fists slightly.

"Fine," said Chris, "I'll go first," and before I had time to get used to the idea, I heard and then felt him come up behind me and bend me forward until first my thighs and then my naked cock and balls and belly and chest touched the surface of a table.

"Ohh!" I gasped. I heard a clink; Chris grabbing the butter dish. I grasped the table, turning my blindfolded face sideways, forcing myself to relax.

Chris wasn't exactly ceremonious. He smeared a big handful of butter between my damp and chilly ass cheeks, and then I felt his greasy finger pressing at my asshole.

"Ohh god!" I panted. There was a wordless moan from one of the girls.

Chris' finger penetrated me and I clenched my teeth, gasping "MmmMMMFFF!" as he began to loosen me up. I knew what he was going for; a quick fuck over the breakfast table, so that he could impress the girls and later cop off with whichever one of them was impressed by how bisexual he was.

I felt Chris's weight on my hips and his clothed body on my cold, naked body, and then he reached around me and tugged on my already stiff cock. "AaauuuUUHH!" I moaned. I made myself relax my asshole as much as I could, and his finger was working at me, loosening me.

I whimpered. Another one of the girls moaned. I wondered if any of them were touching themselves, or if they were letting the guys do it.

"Oooh," I moaned, "oooh, oooh, oooh . . ." as Chris gradually loosened me, and then he pulled his finger out and I felt his cock pressing at my tight hole.

"Oh. My. God," muttered one of the girls.

"Oh please!" I gasped.

"What is it, Alex?" he said in a tight voice.

"Please . . ." I sobbed, feeling the piercing humiliation of being bent, naked, over a table, and about to be sodomised by another guy in the presence of a group of girls who were strangers to me.

"Say it," he said. "You know what we all want to hear."

"Please, Chris," I moaned, "fuck me . . ."

He grunted and pushed, and blindfold as I was I shut my eyes tight and grimaced as he pierced me, and as I felt his warm, thick member splitting my anus and sliding into me, I released my tension with a choked "Shhh-hh-h --- uuUUNH! Oh, Christ!"

"So fucking hot," murmured one girl, as Chris plugged himself into me and began to fuck me with evident enjoyment, his breath coming harshly as he pulled himself in and out of my receptive ass. In truth, I was entering a space where the onlookers seemed a long way away; the only truth I really knew or needed at that moment was Chris' cock up my arse and his hand on my own cock. Everything else seemed of secondary importance.

My nude body shook as he pumped me, and my legs felt weak as I submitted utterly to him, meekly allowing him to fuck me in order to impress a half dozen girls we'd never even met before that night. It was all I could do. Once he began to bugger me, I could hardly form a coherent thought, I was so desperate to cum.

Sure enough, as Chris' pumping became more vigorous, my moans got louder until my body was being pummelled by desire and submission. I managed to put off my own orgasm until I felt him gasping as he pushed himself in to the base of his cock, and then I lowered my head to the breakfast table and moaned thickly as I felt his semen flooding into my rectum. I let myself go and my own cock in his tight first spurted ropes of cum over the carpet beneath the table.

I heard a low moaning coming from one of the girls as Chris gasped, coming down from his orgasm, and I lay there breathless as he gingerly pulled out of me.

I was thoroughly satisfied, but as quickly became clear, others weren't. Almost as soon as Chris had pulled out of me, another hand pulled on mine and I was pulled upright, whimpering in faint protest.

I was made to turn and stumble forward, and then I was pushed on my knees, and then down on my belly. I lay on the carpet, face down, and then I felt a fully-clothed figure mounting my hips and another cock pushing at my by now loose, moist asshole.

"Oohhhh," I gasped, "n-no . . .", but whoever it was was insatiable, and I made another, louder moan, inarticulate but protesting, as a second cock pressed against my asshole and the tip split me and went in.

This time around I was far less aroused, having just cum, but I knew better than to try and defend myself. From the sound of the rasping breath, I recognised Steve; no surprises there, then.

Steve grasped my shoulders and lay on top of me and buggered me, and I sprawled prone and nude beneath him, whimpering as he did so. Nevertheless, I found myself getting turned on, not so much from the friction of Steve's long cock unceremoniously crammed into my asshole, as from the sheer humiliation of being shoved on the floor and all but raped before the other's eyes.

I could hear various muffled fumblings and moanings and the part of me that wasn't dizzy with sexual humiliation was wondering desperately whether or not Grace was part of all that. If one of the other guys had scored with her, I would be furious, and yet I hardly had the right to complain, seeing as I'd willingly yielded my body to do what they wanted with. The price I paid for being the group's sissy boi was that I could hardly insist that I got a girl too.

But I really wanted her. I thought of her smiling, half-Japanese face, her peachlike complexion; her weird cropped haircut; her cool, droll humour; the way she'd been the only one to show me any sympathy on my naked walk home; the dark cleft of her cleavage in that outfit she'd been wearing. I found myself wondering what she'd look like naked. The thought of it was arousing me again. I recalled that before all this had started, it had been girl's asses and girl's bodies and girl's faces that I was obsessed by, not the feel of a cock in my arse.

I squirmed and whimpered as Steve efficiently deposited his cum inside me, and then he got off me and I was left prone and sticky and naked on the floor. I made to raise myself up, but then a pair of hands raised me up and I was made to kneel, and then a third cock was pushed between my lips.

Obediently I sucked and kissed and sipped and pulled my tongue along it, kneeling naked and blindfolded before whoever it was, feeling a hand on my cropped head keeping me in position. From time to time the cock almost touched my gag reflex and I'd jerk my head backwards and moan loudly, then I would kneel and keep still as the cock's owner held my head and fucked my face. I breathed steadily and whimpered at this latest humiliation, and I heard less fumblings and moans from the other occupants of the room. Probably some of them had gone off to bed with their selected girls, Chris and Steve at least having 'proven' their manhood by fucking me.

The cock in my mouth went faster and I drooled as I sucked on it, urging its owner to climax, and the breathing became a series of ragged moans -- I recognised Danny's voice, finally -- and then, the scarf was quickly pulled off my eyes and I only had time to blink in the unaccustomed dim light of the room before Danny pulled his cock out of my mouth and came, copiously, all over my eyes and face.

I choked and coughed as some of it went in my mouth, then I just knelt there, still and submissive, as he splashed the last spurts over my closed eyes.

Then he let go of me, and I knelt in the middle of the floor, quite still, panting, my ribcage rising and falling, my eyes shut, my face covered in cum, feeling it drip off my chin into my lap, and leak out of my buttery, slippery ass.

I knelt, there, naked and submissive, for a long time, waiting to see who wanted to take me next.

Then a female voice said "I think they're done."

It was Grace's. I reached up and carefully wiped my eyes and blinked, looking around. Sure enough, the room, which a few minutes before must have been full of about twelve people, now contained just Grace and myself.

She was sitting on a chair holding a glass of beer, looking at me with that odd look.

"Jesus," she breathed. "Look at you."

cupbearer
cupbearer
360 Followers