A Month in the Heart... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers

I flushed and stood up on slightly wobbly legs. She got up, putting her drink down, and came towards me.

"You okay?" she said.

"I'm okay," I muttered. "Yeah."

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said, and she guided me over to the sink. We used damp kitchen towel and handwash to clean me off, and then she went off to a dark corner and came back with a plastic shopping bag.

"Here you go," she said, handing it to me with an apologetic look. Inside were my clothes.

"Hardly seems worth putting them on now," I said.

"I don't see how the evening could possibly get any more awkward," she agreed, "but let's not be totally uncivilised."

I smiled at her, and she smiled back and turned around to give me a modicum of privacy as I got dressed.

When I was clothed again, and had got a bottle of beer from the fridge, we sat at either end of the sofa.

She raised her beer. "Cheers," she said.

"Cheers," I said, and we clinked. My mouth was dry. It was one of the most welcome beers I'd ever had.

"Well," she said, "okay, the elephant in the room. How was that for you?" I had to laugh, a little, but I felt tired.

"Good," I admitted, "to begin with. With Chris. Less so as it went on."

"Yeah," she said, "with Chris, he was the first one? Right. That was one of the hottest

things I've ever seen."

"Really?" I said.

"Oh yeah. Cause you were obviously so hot for it. As it went on it all got a bit too much like . . . wrestling, or something."

"That was pretty much what it was like," I admitted. "Last night was better."

"It's because we were here," she said. "Last night you were the only girl in the house."

"Yeah," I said.

"You make a great sub," she said. "That's rare. Are you like that with girls?"

I hesitated.

"To be honest?" I said at last, and waited. Grace stared at me, puzzled, then her mouth dropped open and she widened her eyes.

"Oh my god," she said. "Never?"

"Never," I admitted, blushing.

She sat back and stared at me for a long moment, then as if she'd decided something, she put her beer down.

"Come here," she said.

"What for?" I said.

"Just come here," she said.

I put down my own beer and crawled over to her end of the sofa. She looked at me, and then she took my face in her hands and pulled me down on top of her and kissed me on the lips.

We closed our eyes.

It was the most memorable kiss of my life. I felt my whole body flare back to life, my nerves thrilling with it, and when her hard little tongue pushed between my lips I gave up and sank down onto her body and we embraced on the sofa, kissing.

I don't know how long it lasted. She was making small noises into my mouth and I was purring into hers, and her hands were on my body and going up inside my shirt and sliding into the seat of my jeans and caressing my bare ass inside them. I wanted to do the same to her, but it was awkward because she was underneath me. But Grace's soft, smooth body beneath mine was all I wanted at that moment, even though we were both fully clothed.

After an age of kissing and nuzzling and hugging, we disengaged and looked at each other.

"You're weird," she murmured. "I like you."

"I like you," I said.

"You should have said sooner," she said. "If we'd kissed back in the bar, I seriously doubt they'd have tried to pull that stunt with you on the road."

"But then you'd have missed the sight of me having my brains fucked out," I said.

"True," she said. "It was so hot, Alex."

I blushed and smiled.

"How long are you in town for?" I said.

"Three more weeks," she said.

"Same as us, then."

"Yeah."

We smiled at each other and kissed again.

"You know what we need to do?" she said, disengaging her mouth from mine. "Take a shower."

My heart leaped. Not just my heart. I couldn't help grinning.

"Now?" I said. "Both of us?"

"Of course," she said. "You think I'm gonna go to bed with you when you're covered in three other guy's cum? We need to clean you off."

We got off the sofa and ran upstairs to my room, where we left our beers; then we tiptoed along the corridor, stifling laughs at the sounds of all the coitus occurring in other rooms, and we locked ourselves in the bathroom.

We stripped off, Grace leaving her glasses neatly folded on her clothes, and we got under the shower together, and as the water poured over us, she put her tattooed arms around my neck and pulled me to her and we kissed, our naked bodies at last coming together, her small round breasts against my chest, our bellies touching, my cock pressed against her natural, untrimmed pussy. I was entranced by her body, the first girl's body I had seen naked since ever. She had firm breasts, not too big; broad hips, a plump ass and a very slight belly that I thought was adorable.

"You're my first naked girl," I breathed into her ear, as the water streamed over us. She giggled.

"You're the first guy I've kissed who I've seen get fucked by another guy," she retorted. I laughed.

I wanted us to have sex in the shower, but she smilingly refused and we washed each other instead, she taking a special pleasure in humiliatingly ensuring that my asshole was clean; then dried each other off with the one towel, and gathering up our clothes we scurried naked down the corridor back to my room.

We dumped our stuff on a chair, fell into bed and folded our bodies together.

We kissed and rolled around each other's bodies, our hands and fingers and mouths touching each other everywhere, and I couldn't believe that after the sex-fest of the previous 48 hours, I was now naked and in bed with a beautiful girl for the first time in my life. My only regret was that having had so much sex so recently, I barely had the stamina to perform.

But I had it. Grace put her hand on my stiff cock and I started to move to enter her, but she smiled down at me.

"Easy, speedo," she said. "I'm not one of your friends. We do this properly."

"Sorry," I gasped. "Yes. In the table next to the bed."

She opened it and found a condom, ripping the packet open and sliding it down over my cock with impressive speed. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her body was so smooth; somehow it managed to be simultaneously curved and angular, from her small round breasts down the sides of her torso to the curve of her ass and the dark cleft between her thighs. The snake tattoo rippled up her right arm and over her bare shoulder. She smiled down at me, squinting.

"Are you down there?"

"I'm down here," I said. "I can't believe you're up there."

"I can't see a thing without my glasses," she confessed. "You're a cute pink blur."

"That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me," I gasped, as she pulled on my stiff, condom-sheathed cock and got astride me; then, looking down at me and smiling, she positioned herself above me and carefully directed my cock up against her damp crotch.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt myself entering her, the sweet tightness of her pussy enveloping me, everything I had hoped it would be, better than that, even. She gasped as she sank down to the base of my cock and I lifted my hips, and she leaned down and kissed me.

For the second time that week, I lost my virginity.

Grace and I moved our hips against each other's, she showing me breathlessly how to put pressure on her clit, and I held her bare ass with my hands as we fucked, kissing each other's faces, drinking each other in, she astride me, me flat on my back. As we got more and more aroused she panted louder and louder, closing her eyes and burying her face in my neck, and we held each other tight as I gasped and felt myself cumming, and kept going, until I felt her body giving little convulsive shakes and she made high gasping sounds, and then at last she raised herself up, her eyes closed, her smooth face dim in the low light, and she opened her lips and shut her eyes tight and grimaced.

"Aaa-aa-aaaa-aAAAAAHHHH!" she moaned, as she came, and then sank on top of me.

Then came the lovely aftermath, with us lying entwined in each other, she with her

head on my shoulder, peaceful, warm and satisfied; a guy and a girl, naked in a bed in the night in the middle of nowhere.

"So," she murmured. "Want to hang out?"

"Yes," I laughed quietly and stroked her fuzzy scalp.

"I assume this means that your arrangement with your friends is, like, over," she said. "Now that you've all, like, hooked up with people."

"Oh yeah," I said. "I mean, we came down here to get laid by girls. I was just a substitute."

"Shame," she said half-jokingly. "It was hot while it lasted."

"It was," I admitted.

"Never mind," Grace murmured, snuggling into the crook of my arm. "We probably

only have three weeks. I don't know if I feel like sharing you with anyone."

"Don't worry," I said, feeling myself drifting off. "I'm sure it's all off now."

Dear reader, what can I tell you.

Grace and I were very, very wrong.

cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers