A Month in the Heart... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
359 Followers

"No," said Grace softly.

"Oh," said Elaine. "I was wondering. I bet you've thought of being the guy with him, haven't you? Have you

thought of fucking him?"

"Yes . . ." said Grace. I listened, my eyes closed, Chris on top of me. I moaned at the thought of Grace taking me, riding me. Using me the way the guys used me.

"I think he likes that," said Elaine. "He definitely likes being with guys. You sure he's not gay?"

"No," said Grace. "But I know he likes me."

It was true. I was getting aroused by Chris lying on me, his hands all over me, but the truth was, I was wishing that it was Grace that was doing it.

I opened my eyes and saw Elaine, standing behind Grace, who was looking down at Chris and me on the floor. I locked my eyes on Grace's, and saw the tension and humiliation and longing in her face; she too was wishing that we weren't bound by this stupid code of honour and idiotic forfeit game, which obliged us to be the passive sex objects of the others. But we were obliged, we did feel that we couldn't just walk away.

And then I saw Elaine, behind Grace, putting her arms around the girl I was starting to think of as my girlfriend, one hand stroking Grace's right breast, the other going down between Grace's thighs and touching her sex. Grace gasped and her naked body shuddered in Elaine's arms. Elaine lifted her face and kissed Grace's cheek and as Elaine's fingers began to stroke and move around in Grace's pubic hair, Grace made a low moan and shut her eyes and turned her face to kiss Elaine back.

I couldn't watch for a moment and I shut my eyes, and then I felt Chris getting off me for a moment and lifting my legs up above my head.

"Ohhh, fuck," Grace breathed. I knew what was coming and I bit my lip, and sure enough, I felt Chris lubing me up.

"You like that?" Elaine said. "You like seeing your boy being used, Gracie? You like seeing him be a little bitch for his friends?"

Grace whimpered. I opened my eyes and saw Chris looking down at me, and then abruptly he rolled me onto my belly and before I had time to protest he mounted my bare ass and I felt his cock pushing between my buttocks.

"Oh, god," I gasped, and I flailed ineffectually and then shut my eyes and moaned as I felt Chris's cock tip pressing at my asshole. He leaned down and put his arm around my neck and pulled my head up, forcing me to watch as Elaine fastened her mouth on Grace's and, her hand working at Grace's pussy, forced Grace down on her back on the carpet near us, lying between Grace's bare legs and masturbating her as she kissed her and stroked Grace's bare breasts. Grace lay beneath Elaine, her eyes tight shut, whimpering in helpless protest as Elaine forced her to arousal, her naked body tensing and squirming beneath Elaine's clothed body.

Then Chris entered me, forcing my asshole to open and sliding his length into my rectum, and I gasped and let out the air between my teeth, and panted, humiliated. Chris and Elaine were using Grace and me, showing the others that they could dominate us, that we were willing to allow ourselves to be their obedient fuck-puppets.

Grace's right hand was outstretched towards me and Elaine noticed. She unfastened her mouth from Grace's and squeezed between Grace's legs. Grace whimpered.

"No touching," said Elaine sharply.

"Oh, please . . ." Grace gasped.

"What, honey?" said Elaine. "You want to get lovey-dovey with your boyfriend? I don't think so."

"Oh, Elaine," Grace panted. "Fuck . . ."

"You thought you were too good for me, didn't you?" said Elaine. "You were happy enough to play around with the others, but not me. You don't know what you were missing, Gracie."

"Aaahhhh!" Grace moaned, and I opened my eyes, panting as Chris fucked my ass, to see Elaine pushing more fingers into Grace's pussy. Grace parted her legs, her eyes shut, and arched her back, receiving Elaine just as I was receiving Chris.

I glanced at the others. They were watching, silent, as Chris and Elaine fucked Grace and I on the carpet before them. Grace let out a strangled moan as Elaine teased and massaged her pussy, sliding half her hand inside her. Then Elaine looked up at Chris.

"Give me the lube," she said matter-of-factly. Chris picked it up from the floor and tossed it to her. Elaine got up, leaving Grace limp and naked on the floor, and walked over to her bag.

Grace started to sit up, but Elaine returned quickly and pushed her back down and rolled Grace onto her belly.

"Wait," said Grace, "what are you . . .", then she shut her eyes and gave a low moan as her bare buttocks were parted by Elaine's lubed hand. Elaine lubed Grace up and Grace hung her head, docile and obedient.

Then Elaine played her trump card.

"Wanna swap?" she said to Chris, smiling wickedly.

"Fuck, yeah," said Chris, and he pulled out of me, and changed places with Elaine.

It happened very quickly. Grace had barely time to open her mouth in protest before Chris mounted her beautiful tight behind and began to ease himself between her buttocks. I watched as Grace opened her eyes and mouth wide in shock, as Chris held her down and positioned himself over her buttocks, and then before she had time to form the words, she shut her eyes and grimaced and I knew he was penetrating her.

Elaine simply knelt astride me and as I watched Chris beginning to bugger Grace. I was helpless to do anything. Elaine leaned her weight on my bare back, pushing my naked body into the carpet, and, ignoring my whimpers, slid her vibrator between my slippery buttocks.

"Ohhhhh! Oh god . . ." I moaned.

"Oh, fuck!" Grace gasped, as Chris pushed into her. My heart ached for her; I had done this before, but this was new to her, submitting to the others; exposing her body, letting them use her in public, offering up herself for their pleasure. And it was especially humiliating that she had gone straight from being touched and pleasured by someone she knew well, to being abruptly and without ceremony fucked up her arse by someone she barely knew at all.

***

When Elaine said "Wanna swap?" I understood just how much she both wanted and disliked me. I had known for a long time that she had a thing for me, ever since she'd betrayed her fascination with the idea that I'd been to bed with Lesley and Jan. I knew that she saw me as this exotic creature, a strange, alien, Asian-American harpy who'd seduced her friends. She resented me, both for being a total dork compared to her, but also for being somebody who unlike her had no problem admitting my feelings for other people and acting on them. I'd wanted to sleep with Jan from the moment I met her and on only our third meeting, at a party Elaine had been hosting, Jan and I had hooked up and rolled off giggling to her room, where we'd spent the night. We hadn't lasted long as an item, she had been looking for a long-term partner whereas I was too curious and flighty to settle down just like that, but we'd remained good friends. Whereas Elaine must have been wanting to sleep with Jan for years, ever since they'd met in high school, and had never been able to bring herself to do anything about it.

So that's why I understood why she handed me over to Chris, although I wasn't prepared for how ready he'd be to do what he did -- fuck a strange girl up her ass without even asking her if she minded. I had had anal sex before, just once, with a cute, feisty dyke who'd picked me up at a rave. I had never had a guy's cock in my ass, though. It felt full and brutal and humiliating, although I have to admit that Elaine had done a very thorough job of lubing me up, and of course Chris himself was already thoroughly lubed.

What really made it tough was having it done to me in front of the others. I could only deal with it by blotting it out and focusing on what was being done to me and to Alex. If I thought about it -- I'm lying on my belly in a strange house, naked, letting a young guy I don't know fuck my ass while the boy I like is having his own ass fucked three feet away -- the impulse to throw Chris off me and run from the house screaming NO NO YOU FUCKS NO was so strong that I could barely stand it.

I realised I'd been holding my breath and I gasped, feeling Chris's cock sliding in and out of me. It hurt, but not too much, not like I was being damaged. I was breathless and I opened my eyes and looked at Alex. He was lying prone, Elaine holding him down, his eyes shut as she pushed the vibrator in and out of him. Then she turned it on and he whimpered, "AaaAAAHH!" and shuddered, his slender pale body squirming beneath Elaine, who was still fully dressed; it was poignant and arousing to see him like this, a guy who was intelligent and funny and sensitive, being made to strip naked and submit to being sodomised by a girl who wasn't half as smart and kind and attractive as he was. Elaine was good-looking, but she wasn't attractive; she was too blunt, too direct, not interested enough in other people.

Chris's cock inside me wasn't exactly arousing me. I was aroused by the knowledge that I kept pushing to the edge of my consciousness, of what we were doing, of how far out we had gone, of letting these boys draw me into their weird game of sexual slavery just because I found one of them, their chosen victim, cute and funny and nice and sexy. And now my friends had made me join him. Which is why I was face down and naked and letting a strange boy bugger me in front of my friends and his.

As long as I didn't think about it too much, it made me wet. The wine helped. Chris's hands on my naked body helped, too; he reached under me and stroked me and I gulped and whimpered my shame and desire. And I could see that Alex, too, was getting aroused by Elaine fucking him, the more so because she was leaning down and whispering into his ear, and she had her fist on his cock, pulling him. Were they really going to make us both cum on the floor in front of the others, like this? Was I that much of a slut?

I didn't have a chance to think about it, because then Chris was pulling me up and I whimpered dazedly, and there was another figure in front of me, one of the boys, and he had his shirt off and was putting a condom on his cock.

"Oh god," I panted as he lay on his back, and Chris was out of me, and then they were pushing me down on the other guy, and I felt his cock entering my pussy. He reached up and stroked my breasts and I shut my eyes and gasped "Oh, please! God!", and I don't know if Chris thought I was talking to him, but then I felt him behind me and . . .

Yes. He was pushing at my ass, and I was trapped between them, and they clearly felt that all their porn clip fantasies had come true because with the guy below me, I think it was Ray, inside my pussy, Chris was easing himself once again into my asshole and I cried out "AaaaAAHHH!" as I felt myself penetrated in both holes, before and behind.

This had never happened to me before. I wasn't even sure I wanted it. "OOOH god!" I moaned. "Please, I . . . oh god . . ."

"Don't listen to her," said Elaine. "She has a forfeit to pay and she's gonna pay it."

"Elaine," said Jan, "come on, for fuck's sake."

"She hasn't said no," said Elaine.

"I don't think she wants it," said Jan.

"Then she should say so," said Elaine.

I felt the boys inside me slowing, as if uncertain. But it seemed pathetic to chicken out.

"I'm okay," I gasped, my eyes tight shut. "I'm okay."

"You hear that?" said Elaine. "Jan, you need to put your money where your mouth is. Get down here and help me with Alex."

"No thanks," said Jan.

"Lesley?" said Elaine.

"Sure," said Lesley, and I opened my eyes, panting as the boys fucked me, and watched as Lesley made her way to where Alex and Elaine were, shedding clothes as she went until when she got there, she was only in bra and panties. Lesley was a cutie: small, with a firm, compact body, curly blonde hair and full lips. We had had a good time together, one night. My only problem with her was that she was such good friends with Elaine.

"What do you want to do?" said Elaine, still teasing Alex's ass with the vibrator. Alex was gasping, clearly desperate to cum.

"I know," said Lesley, and she unselfconsciously slid off her panties and sat down with her bare thighs either side of Alex's head. Then she lifted his head and applied his face to her crotch.

Lesley gasped as Alex buried his face in her crotch, moaning, and her strong shoulders shuddered. I knew he was good at giving tongue and that Lesley loved receiving it. She hung her head back, closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Ohhhh . . ." I whimpered as I felt the combined penises of Ray and Chris inside me rubbing at the wall between my vagina and rectum, and with the pressure of Ray's cock base on my clit I couldn't help it anymore and let out a sob as I came, closing my eyes again and hanging my head in shame.

***

My face buried in Lesley's pussy, I heard Grace cry "AAAAUUGGH!" and I managed to raise my face enough to glimpse her on her knees, Ray beneath her, Chris behind her, and I knew that they were both fucking her at the same time. Her body shook as they pummelled at her, her naked breasts quivering in the low light.

"Easy there, boy," said Lesley in her rough accent, and she thrust my face down into the moist tangle of her pubic bush, and as I pushed my tongue into her she gripped my head with her bare, pale thighs, and with Elaine's pressure of the humming vibrator in my ass, and her fist pulling on my stiff cock, I abjectly came, squirting my cum uselessly over my belly and the carpet.

"Oh, my," said Elaine in her dry voice. "There he goes. Poor little thing."

I gasped and pushed my face into Lesley's pussy to hide my shame, and she purred and breathed rapidly and panted as she made me bring her to orgasm. Lesley's thighs quivered as I felt her juices brimming over my mouth and nose, and she moaned "UUUuunnhh!" as she, too came.

And then I felt Lesley being pulled away from me, and I looked up to see Danny picking her up under her armpits and pulling her off. Lesley looked up, half-dazed and half-annoyed, and then her eyes widened as she saw Danny pushing his condom-sheathed cock between her lips. Elaine watched, smiling; it had clearly been her idea. Lesley shut her eyes and went "MMMMMFFF!" as Danny eased himself into her -- and then she raised her hand and waved it in vague protest before submitting, and Danny pushed Lesley's face into his crotch and began to fuck her mouth.

Lesley made a muffled, startled moan of protest, but she didn't resist as Danny leaned over and unclipped her bra, finally stripping her naked. Now Lesley, too, was naked, and seemed to have become another of the sex objects in the room; her willingness to let herself be pushed around by Elaine saw to that.

Elaine withdrew her vibrator from my ass, making me whimper as she did so, and I sprawled naked on my belly and watched, limp and wrung-out, as she took a packet of wipes from her pocket and carefully wiped the vibrator down, her eyes fixed on naked Lesley, who was sitting on the floor determinedly sucking

Danny's cock. Elaine watched as Lesley let herself get more and more into sucking Danny. I watched Grace, the breath hissing between her teeth, as she submitted to Ray and Chris, and I wanted to intervene, but I sensed that it wasn't for me to do so.

Then I saw Elaine go forward and watch Lesley, who was sitting naked on the carpet, her full breasts jiggling as she serviced Danny with her mouth, and I saw Elaine circle Lesley, examining her, and then Elaine looked up at Danny, who moved backwards. Lesley instinctively followed him, getting from a sitting position to on her knees to on all fours.

And then I realised what Elaine meant to do. Sure enough, she moved behind Lesley and picked up Chris's lube and slapped a glistening handful of it onto her fingers, then she knelt behind Lesley and her hand moved up between Lesley's pert buttocks.

Lesley made a muffled moan of outrage, and started to pull her head away from Danny. But Danny held her there, holding her face over his crotch, and Lesley made another muffled scream of protest as Elaine, in her by now sweat-stained black t-shirt and jeans, positioned the vibrator between Lesley's buttocks, and leaned on it.

Lesley's firm little body quivered, and she made a third helpless, muffled scream of anger, as Elaine pushed the vibrator up against her. But then Lesley's screams became muffled yelps of "MMM! MMM! MMM!" as Elaine slowly, inexorably penetrated Lesley's arse with the vibrator, sodomising her best friend.

As Elaine pushed it in all the way, Lesley finally managed to pull her mouth off Danny's cock and, her face red and furious, she screamed "NO! Fuck, Elaine! NO!"

"Suck it up, honey," Elaine purred. "Nobody's here to help you."

I looked around and . . . it was true. The others had melted away, either too aroused by what was happening, or too repelled by it, but at any rate there were no more of the girls in the room, and the other guys had left too. The only ones engaged in this were Chris, Ray, Danny, me, Lesley, Elaine and Grace.

"Elaine," Lesley choked, "please, come on . . . oh God, you're in my ass . . ."

"Don't kid yourself, darling," said Elaine, and she clamped her hands over Lesley's eyes and pushed forward so that Lesley sprawled on her belly. Danny had to leap back. Elaine lay on Lesley's back, cooing into her ear and pumping Lesley's virgin arse with the vibrator, while Lesley squirmed and whimpered pitifully beneath her.

I knew what Elaine was saying to Lesley. She had said it to me. How I was so cute. How I was irresistible. How she couldn't resist taking me. How my ass was too perfect. Elaine's hands were all over Lesley's body, groping her tits, feeling between Lesley's naked thighs, and Lesley was clearly finding it hard to resist, in the climate of anything-goes fuck-anyone-half-willing that Elaine had built up. Lesley was sexy, all right, but she had clearly thought of herself as a sidekick and partner to Elaine. Not as Elaine's prey.

But now Lesley was learning how wrong she had been. I lay on my belly, panting heavily, watching Lesley lying nude and prone on the floor under her fully-clothed friend, listening to Elaine; Lesley's mouth hanging open, panting in disbelieving humiliation and desire, her eyes covered by Elaine's hands, while Elaine talked to her.

"Oh god, Les, you're so cute like that . . . do you know what you look like, lying there like that? You're my bitch, aren't you, Les? My little country girl slut. Your arse is so lovely and tight, I can feel you . . . "

"Oh, god, Elaine," Lesley whispered, her mouth twisted. "Please . . ."

"Hmmm," said Elaine, "I think . . . I think that you're not quite ready for me. No. You need to be softened up first."

Elaine looked at me.

"Alex," she said.

"M-me?" I said.

"Slave," she said. "Get over here."

Elaine pulled out of Lesley, who gasped with relief, and then whimpered as Elaine roughly rolled her onto her back. Lesley sprawled, nude, looking up at her friend and tormentor beseechingly. I got up on shaky legs and walked over to them.

Lesley looked at me. I knew how turned on she'd been by seeing me, first naked in public, then fucked in public. Then she'd eagerly joined in as one of my 'masters'. Now she was the object of Elaine's attentions and she looked scared and aroused and embarrassed. Her unfamiliar body was small and compact and tight, with firm breasts and pale skin. She lay on her back on the floor, her hands covering her breasts, looking up at us nervously.

"Alex," said Elaine, "you have to do whatever we want, right?"

"Yes," I said. Grace was still kneeling, being serviced by Chris and Ray, her body glistening with sweat, making low, humiliated moans.

cupbearer
cupbearer
359 Followers