A Month In Toy's Life...Ch. 01

Story Info
Follow Toy in her service to her Master.
1.8k words
3.52
24.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Month In Toy's Life with Master Ch. 01

It is a cool fall afternoon, when Master arrives in town to finally set up shop. It has been several years of hard work, and money saving, but it has all been worth it, finally he has saved enough to move to the city his Toy lives in. Granted he would of preferred that she move to his city, but then again he much rather live in her city then his own any day.

It had taken almost 3 months of searching for their dream home, but it had been well worth the searching, for they now had the perfect place that would serve them quite well. It has 6 bedrooms, two of which had been converted into offices, one for him and one for her, the third was to be used as a guest room for any guests that might visit, the fourth bedroom was to be used as his Toys sacred room, for meditation and the like, the Fifth and Sixth room had been combined into their private chambers, is the fifth bedroom serving as a form of dungeon with ultra reinforced celling beams and padded walls and floor. The basement had been converted into a Studio which was sound proofed, for Masters personal business. The Main floor contained a kitchen at the back of the house which was rather large, with an island and everything. The living and dining room where pretty much the same room, though where divided with a false wall.

For the past month his Toy had been working on the house, getting it ready for his arrival, and getting herself settled in, because it had been agreed that for the first month, that they would be together 24/7 no work save for checking emails and the like. He was really looking forward to this time alone with is Toy, it had been years since he had been able to get her alone for more then a week at a time. A full month of being able to use her, take her when he pleased and everything was quite appealing, not to mention the fact that they finally where to be together, for longer then a week.

The thoughts of what he was going to do to her, after all this time was great, he had specially stopped off at a store in the main city center when he arrived that Morning and gotten a few items that pleased him greatly, they where defiantly going to be useful to him for the coming months, especially the current one. Soon enough the Bus arrives at the station and he disembarks, he looks around to see if his Toy is going to break her word and show up to pick him up, but he see's no sign of her, though he is slightly disappointed he is pleased that she has kept her part of the bargain. He checks his watch and decides to do a little shopping before catching a cab to their new home.

Hours later, a cab arrives in front of a large house, Master pays the cab drivers and takes his packages from the trunk and heads for the entrance. He rings the bell, and a few seconds later he see his toy pear through the glass at the corner of the door before opening it. He smiles at the right of her as the door opens, she returns his smile and stands aside allowing him to enter the hallway. He enters and looks around, and nods at her choice of decoration and painting skim.

She closes the door and turns to face her Master. Master puts down his bags, and without paying his Toy any attention he proceeds to walk through the house. He enters the kitchen and smiles ,liking what he sees, he proceeds to his studio with his Toy trailing behind him, he stops at the entrance to him studio and a big smile crosses his face as he see all his equipment in place and everything ready to go. He heads back to the main floor, and onto the rest of the house, he inspects each room, until they arrive at the master bedroom, which he enters and heads right for the altered part of the room. He turns around and smiles at his Toy. "You have dun well my Toy, very well this is more then I had imagined, it was a good idea to have you get the place ready for me." He then heads back for his bags, he demands his Toy carry some of the bags into the kitchen and offload them into the freezer, fridge and cubers.

Once everything is away he demands his Toy make him some lunch, he is famished, while he heads for the mater bedroom to put his own stuff away and to change. While Master is away his Toy gets his lunch, which is a Grilled Cheese with a glass of his favorite pop. She sets it on the table, and goes about making herself something as well.

Several minutes later, Master returns to the kitchen to find his meal waiting for him, he is well pleased, he calls his Toy over to him. "Remove your clothing Toy, you have no right to wear any until I choose what you shall wear." Masters Toy removes her clothing, revealing big busts and a big belly and long large legs. He smiles at the pleasure he finds in seeing her naked before him.

"Show me your pussy Toy, show me it now!" his Toy spreads her legs and tilts her pussy as far as she can while standing towards her master. master crouches down and inspects his Toys pussy, he sticks a finger in and feels around, and nods in approval, he demands his Toy close her eyes, which she immediately does as ordered.

From behind his back he pulls a dong, and with a little lubricant he parts his Toys Pussy Lips, and starts to inset it into her pussy, which causes her to gasp and move out of position which in turn causes him to shove it in fully in anger.

"You Bitch! That is not what I told you to do! For that it will stay in there till I say it can come out!" With that he gets up and slaps her across the bust, leaving them looking red, with his hand impression upon them. "I was not going to do this to you, but you have left me no choice, you are mine, you are my toy to use as I please." With that he pulls from his pocket a sort of strap/harness, that he starts to secure around her wast, then between her legs, and then she hears a snap as the dong is connected to this harness. "There that will keep it in place." For a test he moves the dong a little to see how much movement there is, and to his pleasure there is just enough.

He leaves his Toy, and heads for the table to ear his meal and relax. Soon enough he finishes and his Toy is still in the middle of the floor, sitting there. He gets up and heads for the living room, over his shoulder he calls "Do the dishes Toy, then come to me." He settles himself on the couch, to watch a little bit of TV before his Toy finishes her cleaning.

Soon enough his Toy arrives and stands before him and off to the side so as not to block the TV. He looks over at her, and pats the seat beside him, indicating that she should sit down beside him, which she does. At the next commercial Master pulls her to him and starts to play with her nipples, this continues for the duration of the show, upon the show ending Master gets up and holding onto his Toys left nipple leads her to their chamber.

As they enter the chamber, Master stops and lets go of his Toys nipple and pushes her up against the wall. He removes the plug which holds the dong in her pussy, and with her against the wall he positions himself at the dongs entrance and enters the dong thus entering her, she gasps and squirms, which intern cases Master to slam all the way into her. "Oh yes, I have waiting long for his, you will always be ready for me Toy, this will make sure you are always open for my entrance no matter what the time is."

Master thrusts in and out of his slave several times, each time he slaps her ass cheeks, and tells her how such a good fuck she is, how he is going to enjoy using her, how she will never again not know her pussy, bust, ass as her own. Soon enough he tires of holding her up, and withdraws, only to once again grabs a nipple and draws her to a bench which he demands she lies down on, this time he takes her from behind in the pussy, and goes at her faster and harder then before, with but this time with each thrust he tells her what will be her existence.

"You exist only to be used by me and mine. I don't give a crap if you wish to get it or not. You said I was your Master and that I am, your pussy is mine, everything that is your body is mine to use as I please, or displease if that is the case. You are a bitch, a slut, a slave, and as such you will serve me and mine when I decide that is to be, for however long I see fit to use you." Master continues on, with each thrust. Until he explodes inside of the dong inside of her. He withdraws and pats her ass, "That was good Toy." with that he replaces the plug in the dong and demands she get up, and lick his cum coated cock. Which of-course she does, but with displeasure. "That's right Toy lick it all up, take me into your mouth, all this Cum is because of you."

Soon he tires of her licking his cock, parochially because it is so tender, but also because he is just plain tired, and wishes to get some sleep. He heads for the showers to clean up, leaving his Toy to so as she will. After his shower is over he returns to the master bedroom and finds his Toy, still sitting on the bench. He walks over to her, and demands she lye back on the bench, she does as he demands, he removes the plug, and the dong from her pussy, and fingers her. Clean yourself Toy, then do as you will, but do not come back to this room until I come for you.

To be continued...