A Month to a Changed Woman: Intro

Story Info
A bitch is changed for the better.
10.4k words
4.41
34.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwtb
mwtb
6 Followers

*Prologue*

My name is Allison, and I work on an estate in Florida. My title is head housekeeper, but I'm really just a glorified maid, managing a staff of three other women. The master of the estate, Mr. Zachary White, is an executive at a computer company. He is in his mid forties, a little over six feet, well built and in pretty good shape. The mistress, June White, is a trophy wife, and proud of it. She is about fifteen years younger than Mr. White, just thirty, and she works hard at keeping herself in shape, and a good shape it is. She is 5' 10", thin and blonde with boobs that are fake, but well done.

Mr. White is a good boss, treating us as employees, and valued ones at that. Mrs. White, on the other hand, treats us as servants. When things don't go her way, she explodes and berates whoever is closest. She is a bitch to work for, but the pay is good and when she gets really bad, we'll often get a nice combat bonus from Mr. White. It's funny, because Mr. White is a very nice person, a high powered executive, but he seems to have a weak spot for Mrs. White, putting up with all her peccadilloes. And peccadillo is the right word for it.

Besides treating her staff like shit and spending a lot of his money, Mrs. White is not particularly faithful. She doesn't flaunt it to him, but you can't keep secrets from the household staff, and she did talk about it with her close friends. There was the tennis pro, the golf caddy and numerous short term liaisons. I felt bad for Mr. White, because he was a nice guy, and as far as I could tell, he was quite faithful to her.

So that was the way things were, until my best friend from high school moved back to town. While I had graduated high school and gone into the service industry, she had gone on to college and become a therapist. She had recently returned and we had renewed our friendship.

I was lying in bed, panting, as she gave me a final lick and moved up my body to kiss my mouth. "I've never had a tastier pussy then yours," she told me, passing some of the taste to me in a deep kiss. We snuggled for a long time, catching up on our lives.

While I tried not to reveal too much about my situation (I do believe in discretion about my employer's affairs), her fingers tickling my nipples and clit made me spill more than I wanted to. That, plus the fact that Mrs. White had berated me just this morning over the stupidest thing made it easy for her to get me to vent my frustration.

"How would you like her to be nicer to you?" Maria asked.

"That would be heaven!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to see her groveling to me for a change!"

Maria had a gleam in her eye as she asked, "Really?"

"Sure!" I responded.

"I can do that," she said.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"I can change her, make her nicer," she said. "One of the areas that I specialized in was hypnotherapy. I can change her personality in little ways that might make your life easier."

"I don't know," I said skeptically. On the one hand, I didn't want to be messing in my work life. On the other hand, she was such a bitch; any change to that would be nice.

"How are you going to get her to agree to be hypnotized?" I asked.

"I can give you a pill," Maria explained. "Give it to her when she is about to do some relaxing activity, and it will relax her even further, open her up, and it will make her very susceptible to hypnotism."

I wasn't sure about it, but I agreed to give it some thought. By then, her fingers had gotten to me, and I pushed her onto her back and took one of her brown nipples into my mouth as I buried a few fingers into her hot pussy. In just a few moments, we were both too busy to think about my boss.

*Week 1*

Later in the week, after witnessing Mrs. White spend fifteen minutes screaming at Renee, one of the maids that I was in charge of, I picked up the phone and left a message on Maria's machine. "If you can do something to make her easier to work for, I would do anything for you!" Thinking about that for a second, I got a little grin on my face and continued, "In fact, come over tomorrow afternoon and I'll put a down payment on that promise!"

Maria called my back and agreed to my terms. The next day, she came over and I spent thirty minutes worshiping her body with my tongue. When she was satisfied, she asked, "When will you be able to arrange for this?"

"That's why I called you over today," I explained. "On Thursdays she has her tennis lesson, and she comes home tired, satisfied and full of the tennis pro's cum. She usually slips into the hot tub and lazes around for a while. That would be the best time to slip her the pill."

"That would be perfect," Maria agreed. "You have to understand, however, that this won't be a one time thing."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you can't just tell someone, 'Be nicer'," she explained. "You have to change their personality subtly, over time, so that they will accept their new behavior as their own."

"Oh," I responded, a little dejectedly.

"On the bright side," Maria said, "I'll have to come over here about once a week to reinforce her instructions and give her new ones. You can pay me on an installment plan. Now I'm ready for my next payment, and I want it in the form of your pussy juice!"

"You can't have me now!" I said, giggling. "Mrs. White will be home shortly and I need to be there to give her the pill. If you give it to me, I'll come back and get you after she's taken it."

Maria gave me the pill, and I glanced back at her, stretched naked across my bed, her brown skin glistening with sweat, a satisfied smile on her face. I left the room, regretfully, and headed downstairs to await the mistress' arrival.

She arrived home just a few minutes later, dressed in a short white tennis skirt. I shook my head as I saw the dried cum on her thighs. Mr. White deserved better than this. I got her buzz just a few minutes later and I took her spiked drink out to her in the hot tub.

I went back to Maria, fuming. "I can't believe what she does to him!" I exclaimed.

"To whom?" Maria inquired.

"Her husband," I explained. "He treats her well, he gives her everything that she wants, and she comes home with someone else's cum on her thighs. It drives me crazy!"

"So you'd like to see her treat him better?" she asked with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"He deserves better!" I said. "He's the nicest boss, and she does this behind his back! If it weren't for him, I'd quit in a second! Actually, if it weren't for him, I'm sure I'd be fired. He's on a business trip now, but he made this rule that Mrs. White couldn't fire anyone while he was gone. If he didn't intervene, she would have fired me long ago over some little perceived slight."

"How long is he gone for?" Maria asked.

"He'll be gone another week," I told her. "It's the worst when he's gone, because we don't have his calming influence around here. She becomes a holy terror."

"I have an idea," Maria told me. "If I do this, however, she will most likely get far worse over the next week. You will just have to keep in mind that it will be better in the long term."

"I can put up with almost anything for a week if it will make my life better later," I agreed.

"Then come on," Maria said. "Where is she?"

"In the hot tub," I responded.

"Great, let me borrow a bathing suit and I'll join her!" Maria exclaimed.

"She won't let you do that!" I said. "Soak with a friend of the help? No way!"

"Don't worry, the pill will have relaxed her," she said. She stood up and stretched sexily, then slipped into the bikini that I provided.

We walked back to the hot tub, and I could see that Mrs. White was practically asleep. Maria walked up to her and said, "Hi June, I'm Maria, a friend of Ally's. Mind if I join you?"

"OK," Mrs. White mumbled. I was shocked that she had agreed.

"You go sit over there," Maria told me, indicating a chair across the patio, as she slipped in next to Mrs. White.

Maria sat close to Mrs. White and started whispering to her. I saw Mrs. White nodding, and whispering back. I sat there on pins needles, waiting for her to finish up. Finally, she waved me over.

"Thanks for introducing me to June," Maria told me as she stood up. "She was lovely to talk to."

"Oh June," she said, turning to address my boss, "I find that it is much more relaxing to soak in the buff. You should try it sometime."

"OK," Mrs. White replied.

Then my jaw dropped as Mrs. White stood up and pulled her bikini top off, then pushed down her bottoms and threw the two items next to the hot tub. Mrs. White might have been promiscuous and enjoyed showing off her tight body in even tighter clothes, but she wasn't an exhibitionist. I saw her in lots of skimpy clothes, but I had never seen her naked before. I stared at her body, mesmerized. Her naked tits might have been fake, but they had been done by the best. They stood proudly and firmly on her, perfect C cups, tipped with the pinkest nipples. She always sunbathed in her suit, so the white triangles it made framed her nipples perfectly. Ditto her completely shaved pussy. The white triangle between her hips pointed right to pink perfect lips. If I didn't know what a complete bitch she was, I would want her body bad.

Mrs. White sat back down in the hot tub, hiding her body from me. "See you another time, June," Maria said, taking my hand and leading me back to my room.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Oh, just a few minor suggestions and one interesting subconscious command," she told me.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" I asked, amazed.

"Only what you need to know, my sweet," she said. "Let's just say that she is going to find her extracurricular activities very frustrating from now on. When is her husband going to be home?"

"Next Friday," I answered.

"Great, then I'll come back over next Thursday and make a few other suggestions. In the meantime, June will be relaxing for another half hour, so she won't need you." She pushed me onto the bed and said, "I, however, do." She pushed my skirt up, moved my panties to the side and ran her tongue from my asshole to my clit.

"Mmmmm, wet and juicy," she exclaimed. "Thinking of a certain big-titted, blonde haired beauty?"

"Shut up and eat me, you know-it-all cunt!" I said, pulling her face into my pussy and letting her work her magic.

+++++

Maria was right; Mrs. White was worse. She woke up the next morning cranky, and when she got home from golf, she was even nastier. She usually came home from golf satisfied by a quickie from some young studly caddy. But whomever she had been with must have left her high and dry.

From there, things only got worse. She snapped at the slightest thing, berated everyone around her, and was generally horrid to be around. As the senior housekeeper, I felt it was my duty to protect my staff, but that meant that I was the one who had to deal with her all the time. By the time Thursday came around, I was worn to a frazzle.

When Maria arrived, she saw my condition and insisted on giving me a massage. Maria gives amazing massages, and it is usually even better when they turn erotic, however I wasn't really in the mood for any playing today.

"Don't worry," she whispered to me as she rubbed my back. "It will get far better, I promise!"

After a nice long massage, Maria slapped me on the ass and said, "Get dressed, Mrs. White will be here soon. Here's another pill for her."

Mrs. White came storming in a little later. Her liaison with her tennis pro clearly had not gone well. Nevertheless, she headed for the hot tub and plopped herself in. When she screamed for me, I brought her the spiked drink. Mrs. White had been bathing nude lately, but her mood had ensured that I was not the least bit turned on by the display. I handed her the drink and scurried back to Maria. I just let her hold me until she felt that the pill had taken effect.

Maria slipped out of her clothes and into a robe, then we walked back to the hot tub. I immediately knew that the pill had taken effect, because Mrs. White looked completely relaxed and she didn't yell at me when I arrived.

"Mind if I join you?" Maria asked.

Mrs. White just nodded and Maria slipped out of her robe and sat her naked body next to Mrs. White's, waving me to the other side of the patio. Mrs. White might not have turned me on earlier, but seeing her big white titties floating next to Maria's sexy brown ones made me quite wet.

I watched as Maria spent the next thirty minutes whispering to Mrs. White. Then she leaned over and gave Mrs. White a quick kiss on her lips, stood up and walked over to me. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the wild look in my eyes.

"Want me to finish up that massage?" she asked wickedly.

"God, yes!" I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the house, naked as the day she was born. In no time she was between my legs, relieving a different kind of tension.

*Week 2*

Mr. White came home Friday afternoon, and Mrs. White was very attentive to him. When they were together, Mrs. White was always nice to him and treated him well, however today she seemed extra solicitous. When dinner was through, Mrs. White took his hand and said, "Why don't we go to bed early tonight, dear?"

Mr. White saw the look in her eyes and quickly agreed. Intrigued by what Maria had done, I did something I had never done before: I spied on my employers. There was a sitting room next to the master bedroom that had a connecting door that I knew was never closed. I slipped quietly into the sitting room and approached the door to their bedroom.

Mr. White was lying flat on his back on the bed and Mrs. White was straddling him, kissing him deeply.

"Mmmmm, this is nice," he said after breaking the kiss. "I should go away more often!"

"No you shouldn't, Zack!" Mrs. White replied. "You should stay here and put your cock in your wife like you are supposed to!" She resumed the kiss while she started pulling off his clothing. She kissed down his chest as she worked his belt off and his pants down. She slammed her mouth down his cock, causing him to gasp.

I almost gasped myself. This was my first view of my boss' cock, and while nowhere near porn star stature, he had quite a nice looking cock. My mouth was salivating, thinking of me being in Mrs. White's place.

"What has gotten in to you, June?" he asked his wife.

"Nothing!" she replied between sucks. "That's the problem! I need you now!"

She sat up and pulled her shirt off, revealing her braless breasts. She shimmied out of her skirt and panties and threw herself back on the bed. "Fuck me now! Please Zack, fuck me!"

Mr. White got up and quickly pulled the rest of his clothes off. He started to move his face towards her pussy but she grabbed him and pulled him up. "Not now," she said. "Now I just need your cock in me. I need you to fuck me!"

Mr. White obliged, and soon his ass was pistoning up and down as he gave her a thorough rodgering. I know that I would have been cumming immediately, but I could hear Mrs. White whining in frustration. He had been fucking her for about ten minutes, moving around, clearly trying to get her off, when it finally became too much for him and he blew his load into her pussy.

"No!" she cried in frustration as he moaned in relief.

"I'm sorry, honey," he said. "It's been a while."

She sighed, but then she smiled at him and said, "That's OK, Zack. I'll get you going again." She hopped off the bed and into the bathroom, then came back with a wet washcloth. She washed off his cock, then when she felt that it was clean enough, she popped it into her mouth.

Mrs. White looked up at her husband and said in a little girl voice, "I'll bet you'll be ready to fuck your Junie-bug real soon now, won't you?" She licked and sucked at his cock, and I watched her for pointers; she was clearly more experienced at cock sucking than I.

In practically no time, Mr. White was once again raring to go. Mrs. White once again flopped to her back and spread her legs, gesturing Mr. White to get between them. He obliged, and was soon pumping away. He played with her tits and gnawed on her neck. Mrs. White grunted "Harder, harder," and Mr. White pounded into her, but after about fifteen minutes, Mrs. White said, "This isn't working. Let's try something else."

She pushed her husband off of her, and rolled onto her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Come on Zack, make me your bitch."

He smiled as he entered her and said, "You already are my bitch."

"Oh, yes, I am!" Mrs. White moaned. "Junie is your bitch. Pound your bitch. Do her hard!"

Mr. White looked surprised, but he grabbed her hips and started slamming into her. "Pull my hair!" she moaned, and with another surprised look, Mr. White complied. As he pulled her back to him, he reached under her and squeezed a nipple.

"Harder," she moaned.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Clearly, this was not normal behavior for Mrs. White.

"Yes, hurt me!" she cried as he squeezed hard. "Make me your bitch!"

Mrs. White was really getting into it, and I suddenly realized that my hand was in my swampy panties, two fingers shoved up my twat.

Mr. White was pounding away at Mrs. White, his body slapping into hers. I guess the sound woke something in him, because on one down stroke he slapped Mrs. White on the ass. "Oh yes!" she hissed.

Taking the encouragement, he slapped her ass again, harder. "Oh, yes! Punish your Junie! Punish your bitch!" Mrs. White cried. "I've been a bad girl, and my big strong man needs to punish me! Harder! Harder!"

By this point, Mrs. White was screaming and Mr. White kept whaling on her ass. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard and he slammed his cock deep into her pussy and slapped his hand hard on her ass. With each thrust, each slap, each pull of her hair, he uttered a word. "You" slap "Are" slap "MY" slap "Bitch!" slap

With that, Mrs. White screamed, "I am!" and she came. Hard. Continuously. Mr. White kept slapping her ass. He kept thrusting into her pussy. He kept pulling her hair. And Mrs. White kept cumming. Finally, he pulled her hair so that she was lifted higher, reached around with both hands and squeezed hard on her nipples as he gave a final thrust and came in her pussy. Mrs. White shrieked one last time, then collapsed onto the bed, pulling herself off of Mr. White.

Mrs. White lay panting on the bed as her husband collapsed next to her. When they got their breath back, Mr. White asked, "What the hell got into you?"

Mrs. White looked embarrassed, but snuggled into Mr. White and said, "I don't know. I was having a difficult time cumming, and I just needed it harder. It just seemed right."

"Well, it was fun for me," Mr. White said.

Mrs. White kissed his neck and said, "Maybe we'll do it again sometime."

He looked at her strangely, then laughed. He looked down at his cock and said, "Now I'm all messed up again."

She looked at it and said, "I'll clean you up."

She started to get up but he stopped her, saying, "Do you really need a towel?"

She looked like she was going to argue with him, but something seemed to stop her. She looked shyly at him and said, "If you make me suck your cock clean, I'm going to get all horny again. Will you take care of me?"

"I'll make sure that you are relieved," he said with a smile.

Mrs. White kissed him, then moved down to his cock. She wrinkled her nose when she got close to the gloppy mess that they had made, then tentatively stuck her tongue out. She slowly ran her tongue around his cock. She didn't seem to like it too much, but she seemed to get more into it as she went along. In a few minutes his cock was shiny and clean, but still only at half mast.

"I can't seem to get it harder than this," she said, regretfully.

"I didn't think so," he said. "I'm not eighteen anymore."

mwtb
mwtb
6 Followers