A Moon's Lit Dance

Story Info
A fantasy she never knew she had.
1.4k words
4.67
11.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For she who stole back my heart, and re-ignited my will to write.

********************** ************************

It had to have been close to 3am when Martyn realized the bed was empty. She woke up puzzled, feeling for Moon's body but finding only the sheets. She sat up and looked around, a little concerned, and saw through the door there was some light coming from the living room.

She got up, not even bothering with a robe, walking to the couch where Moon was stretched out flipping channels.

"Can't sleep baby?" Martyn asked, giving Moon a bit of a start.

"Jesus!" Moon exclaimed, nearly falling off the couch. "Scare a woman half to death why don't you?"

Martyn just giggled, and came around the couch to sit with Moon.

"So tell me what's bothering you lover?" she asked warmly.

"Oh it's just stupid petty work stuff," Moon replied. "I don't want to bore you."

"Try me," Martyn said firmly. Moon saw she was intent on knowing the answer one way or another, so she handed Martyn her popcorn to share.

"Well it's just the guys at work are such idiots," Moon began. "They can't seem to handle anything by themselves. It's like I'm their mother. There's barely a minute a day when one of them isn't running to me to fix or solve something for them. I swear I'm practically running that office Mar."

Martyn nodded, thinking.

"You're in complete control all day, always having to play Mommy and make all the decisions," Martyn stated plainly.

"Yeah exactly," Moon said.

"And..." Martyn began, "you'd like it if you didn't have to be in control once in a while, right?"

"Well, yeah I suppose, why?" Moon asked.

"Wait here lover," Martyn said smiling. "I'll be right back. I have something for you."

"Um... okay?" Moon said puzzled.

Martyn got up and went the the guest room where her extra boxes sat from after she'd moved in. Stuff she hadn't figured out what to do with yet. As she fished through a certain box, Moon was flipping channels again, not finding anything that particularly appealed to her.

That was when she felt her hair yanked. Her head had been suddenly pulled sharply back, and she felts deft skilled hands quickly attach and lock a collar around her neck. She looked back in confusion to see Martyn smiling, wearing a pair of thigh high vinyl spike-heeled boots and a vinyl push up corset.

"Mar?" Moon asked confusedly, although her already stiffening nipples showed she wasn't THAT confused.

"Down slut," Martyn said firmly, pointing to the open carpet beside the couch. Moon whimpered and meekly obeyed, slinking off the couch and crawling into the open area, kneeling and looking up at Martyn.

"At work you can be Denmother," Martyn began, "always in control. But from now on here at home you can let go of all that pesky control. From now on, I am Mommy and you are my sweet slut. Do you understand?"

Moon bit her lip and nodded meekly, already beginning to get wet, the thought of surrendering all control to her love more arousing than anything she could think of.

"Good girl," Martyn said. "Your safe word is Plastic. Do you understand?"

Moon nodded. Martyn smiled and attached a leash to the collar, leading Moon on her hands and knees to the guest room, which aside of those few boxes was otherwise empty. Moon crawled eagarly, wondering what Martyn had in store.

Martyn stood in front of Moon, and pushed her left foot between Moon's legs, the smooth vinyl pressing on Moon's clit. She tugged the leash, forcing Moon's face to within inches of her pussy.

"Clean Mommy slut," she cooed. "Mommy too has had a long day and her pussy is dirty with sweat. Clean Mommy good and you'll earn a treat."

Moon nodded helplessly and began to lick her "Mommy's" pussy, her tongue finding every fold, every crease, tasting the salty sweetness she already so loved to lick, but it was different this time somehow, it was more exciting. Moon squirmed a little against the boot rubbing her clit and suddenly yelped.

She looked up to see that Martyn had a riding crop, and had just spanked her with it.

"No squirming slut," she said firmly. "You be a good slut and lick Mommy without moving. Mommy doesn't want you to cum yet, understand?"

"Y-Yes Mommy," Moon whimpered, and she stayed as still as she could while licking Martyn's pussy. She dipped her tongue inside, as deeply as she could, licking up every saltsweet drop, feeling Mar quiver on her feet in orgasm.

"Ohhhh," Mar cooed, biting her lip, "Ohh such a good little slut. You've made Mommy so happy. Would slut like her treat now?

Moon smiled a little and nodded.

Mar grinned, and used her foot to shove Moon onto her back. She grabbed the nearby candle, and she softly caressed Moon's breasts and tummy for a moment.

"A quick sting to get you all excited first," Mar said, pouring the hot wax onto Moon's soft skin. Moon bit her lip and fought to not squirm, the wax stinging for a second, but as it cooled she noticed how much more turned on she was, the cooling of the wax making her nerves come alive.

She was so distracted by the wax that she failed to noticed the strap-on harness Mar was putting on, with the wrist thick 12 inch dildo. When she did see it, her eyes went wide.

"Mommy?" she asked, "That thing is too big! I don't think I can accommodate it!"

Mar turned with a start, putting the riding crop on Moon's lips to shush her.

"Speak only when spoken to slut," Mar scolded. "And trust your Mommy to know her sweet sluts limits."

Mar reached down between Moon's legs, her fingers making loud squishing sounds inside Moon's sopping pussy.

"Can you hear how wet you are slut?" she asked. Moon nodded, whimpering, terrified the huge dildo would rip her open and yet knowing Mar would never hurt her.

"Good. now hold still for Mommy slut," Mar grinned.

Moon spread her legs, holding as still as she could, so horny she wanted to burst, as Mar crouched between Moon's legs and positioned the head of the dildo. She teased Moon first, rubbing the tip against Moon's clit, smearing it with her nectar.

Slowly, inch by inch, she pushed in, always stopping to give Moon a moment to adjust, caressing her thighs and tummy lovingly before pushing in further.

Finally she had the dildo about halfway in, which was perfect, and she began to thrust her hips, making Moon scream aloud with pleasure.

"Does slut like being fucked like the beautiful little whore she is?" Mar asked.

Moon could only whimper and nod, her whole body on fire with pleasure, her orgasm looming dangerously close. Moon fought it, not wanting the fucking to end so quickly. She had to fight to hold still for Mar as she was fucked so damn good.

Mar was loving every minute of it, thrusting the strap-on as deep as she thought was safe, but not holding back on how hard. She wanted Moon to cum and she wanted it to be such a good cum that it shook them both and curled Moon's toes.

"You ask Mommy," she said, "for permission to cum my sweet slut."

Moon nodded, being secretly defiant, holding off her orgasm as best she could, not wanting the blissful pounding to stop, but finally her body rebelled, and she knew she had to to give in.

"Please Mommy may slut cum?" she whimpered.

"You may cum," Mar smiled, and Moon let go, exploding with a rush of honey all over the dildo, screaming and gasping.

After a moment, Mar pulled out, slowly so Moon could adjust. She handed Moon the dildo part and ordered her to clean it. Moon licked it obediently, cleaning her juices off the big toy. Mar took off her boots and corset, and licked Moon's pussy clean for a moment. She then grabbed the leash and lead Moon to bed.

They fell asleep in each others arms, and Moon had a huge smile on her face, knowing Mar fell asleep still holding the leash.

Tomorrow work wouldn't seem so bad anymore, knowing what she was coming home to. Moon sighed softly and nestled into Mar's arms, dreaming of what Mar would do next.

(winks and licks your neck) Hope you like it Loved Be. I love you.