A More Experienced Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend gets us involved with another couple...
2k words
3.97
10.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
248 Followers

Teri had a girlfriend named Rochelle at the office where she worked, and we'd known her and her partner John for a year or so, running around with them and getting high a lot. She was from Austin, he from Seattle; they were easy to hang out with. Rochelle was very slender with auburn hair, fine facial features and impossibly white skin, and John was black-- dark complected, handsome, and also slim; neither of them were very tall, Rochelle about five-four and John maybe a couple of inches taller.

A few days after the wild night we spent with our bisexual neighbors, we invited John and Rochelle over. The four of us were sitting around getting high, listening to music, when Teri asked Rochelle to go with her to the bathroom. It would have been a normal thing to do if we'd been in a bar or restaurant, but it was odd here at home... They got up and walked into the hall as John and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Wonder what they're up to?" I said. John shrugged.

When they came back into the room a few minutes later, our mouths fell open-- they were both completely naked. Rochelle walked over and sat in my lap in the overstuffed chair I was in, and Teri sat on John's knees on the couch, legs open, facing him.

"We thought this party needed a little spicing up," Teri said.

John's and my responses were the same-- we immediately started caressing the beautiful naked bodies in front of us. I saw Teri take John's wrist and put his dark hand between her legs just before Rochelle put her nipple in my mouth and pulled my head against her.

Next, and it was obvious they'd planned it, the girls got us both undressed and went down on us. Rochelle pulled my hips forward so I was sitting on the edge of the cushioned chair, opening my knees and sucking me as she knelt on the floor, one small white hand moving softly over my stomach while the other stroked the base of my cock. Teri was doing the same thing to John, and I couldn't help but stare as her lips slid down over his large black cock. He caught me looking, and we both kept eye contact, smiling as the girls worked on us.

Then Teri raised her head, letting John's cock go, pulling him to his feet and over to my chair so he stood by my head. His cock was inches from my face, still glistening with her saliva, the head a gleaming dark pink as she held it toward me with one small, pale hand around the base of the shaft. She put the other hand behind my head and pulled it gently forward.

"Go on and suck it, Sean... I know you want to... believe me-- it's delicious..."

I did want to... Hell, I really wanted to. 'Go for it', I thought, one hand going out to hold onto his round ass-cheek as I pulled the shiny head into my mouth with the other. John and I both moaned as his cock slid to the back of my throat; I immediately came in Rochelle's mouth, and she sucked, stroked and swallowed, the three of us moaning and gasping.

Teri pulled Rochelle to her feet as soon as my orgasm faded, kissing her mouth and licking my come from her face; I kept sucking John, both of my hands now on his firm black cheeks as I pulled him in and sucked. Then he got me to my feet, too, dropping to his knees and sucking my still-stiff cock in with a soft moan. He pressed his forehead against my stomach as he went down on it with lips and tongue, holding my hips with both his arms and hands, sliding his chest against my thighs. I put my hands on his head, caressing his face, neck, and shoulders as his mouth worked.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... that's beautiful, John... that's sooo incredibly gooood..."

By then, Teri was kneeling, too, her mouth fastened onto Rochelle's cunt as she looked up into her eyes, both girls moaning. Rochelle was standing with her legs open, holding Teri's head, pulling it against her cunt as she rolled her hips forward against her mouth. Teri's hands went around behind Rochelle to grab her ass and hold it still as she pressed her face into her cunt.

John let my cock slip out of his mouth and looked up at me; he pulled on my hand, sitting me down beside him on the soft carpet and pushing me onto my back. Then he got between my knees and sucked my throbbing cock back into his mouth while he stroked it and watched my face.

"Mmmmmmmmm... ohhhhhmmmm... ohhhhhhhmmmm... I love sucking you, Sean... ohhhhh-mmmmmm... ohhhhhhhhhmmmmm...

"Turn around, John," I said. "I want yours, too... Ohhhhhhhh, that feels so goooood... ohhhhhhhmmmmmm..."

He let me go, turning around and sucking my cock immediately back deep into his throat, his own long black shaft in front of my face. I sucked it in as soon it was close enough for me to grab and pull on, both of us moaning and whimpering, lost in dual ecstasies. I held his dark cock with one pale hand and licked and sucked on the head for awhile, kneading one impossibly round orb of his smooth ass, then the other.

Soon both hands held his cheeks as I began to work his huge shaft into my throat, ignoring its reflexes, my blood pounding as the long pulsing pole pushed further and further down. When my chin touched his stomach, I came in a blinding explosion, wrapping my arms tightly around his hips and, somehow, pulling his cock even deeper into my throat. My hips drove forward into his mouth as I shot and shot and he sucked and swallowed.

At last, I pulled my head slowly back and his long shaft slid out until the head was back in my mouth. I kept sucking on it, sometimes letting it slip out to stroke the shaft.

"I love your cock, John," I said quietly. "That's why I'm still hard... ohhmmm... Come for me... Come in this white boy's mouth... ohhmmmm... Pump your come into my mouth, John... I want it... I need it..."

With a groan, he drove his hips forward and began to suck wildly on my cock, whimpering, squealing and gasping as I sucked on his now-come-pumping hard-on, swallowing and moaning, holding tight to his round ass. His hands soon came down to my head, fingers running through my hair as I sucked the last of his come out; I didn't swallow it.

Rolling him onto his back, I kissed him, shoving my come-covered tongue into his mouth. We shared the juices, each swallowing what we got from the other, moaning and whimpering like the lovers we'd just become. When the kiss ended, we sat close to each other, up against the wall, stroking each others' thighs and watching our women sixty-nining on the couch.

Teri was on top of Rochelle, their faces buried in each others' cunts; their hands were passionately intent on the cunt, ass, hips and thighs of the other as they rolled from side to side, their soft moans combining with licking and sucking noises.

I saw John's cock twitch, then rise, and my hand went to it, stroking it slowly, milking it gently as I looked in his eyes.

"Fuck me," I whispered. "That's what I really want... please... Fuck me, John..."

Laughing softly, he grabbed me with a strength and suddenness I hadn't anticipated, rolling me onto my stomach and shoving a couple of pillows under my hips; I opened my legs and raised my ass, arching my back as I rested on my forearms. I watched him grab a bottle of lube before slippery fingers went between my cheeks, one sliding into my pucked hole, first to caress, then to go in and out...

I squirmed, and suddenly a second one was inside, making it sting... I tried to relax... He worked his fingers quickly until the stinging faded and rushes of pleasure took over, then lay down next to me, pulling the side of my body against him.

"Here's number three," he whispered in my ear, then did as he'd said; I was squirming on them all and moaning as soon as he'd gotten them all the way in.

He was half-leaning over my back, sucking and chewing on my ear when he took out his fingers, got up on his knees between my calves and put his cockhead just inside. I immediately raised my hips up onto his shaft as he drove it down into me, and in half a dozen thrusts I could feel his cock opening me up, 'way deep inside, his stomach against my ass; I spread my knees wider, yielding to the pressure of his weight as he began to drive the ridged head of his cock even further up.

"So-- how you like bein' fucked by this nigger, white boy?" John whispered, his lips on my ear. I felt him holding me down with his body, his hands over my hands, keeping them closed. His words made thrills shoot through me as I felt myself becoming nothing but his willing fuck-toy, squirming in ecstasy as I yielded my white ass to his black cock, pushing up onto it.

I mumbled and moaned, barely conscious of my words. "Ohhhhhhhhh... I'm your slave, daddy, I'm your slave... ohhhhhhhhh... I'll do anything... just keep on fuckin' me, daddy... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee..."

I writhed on his thrusting cock for a couple of minutes before he pulled out and rolled me over again, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to my feet. He led me to the love seat, opposite the couch that the girls were on, and sat me down on the edge with my cheeks just off it, holding my knees up and apart as he stepped between them and slid his long black cock back into me. This time I watched it go in...

I stared as his black hands slid up and down on my thighs, gasping as his cock disappeared, sliding deeper... When his body pressed against my thighs and ass-cheeks, I looked up to see him looking back. He licked his full lips, and I guessed what he wanted; I licked mine, too, nodding.

"Kiss me, nigger," I said with a smile, leaving my lips loosely open.

He suddenly lowered his body, our sweat-damp skin touching, his soft lips closing over mine as our tongues greeted each other, then wrestled gently as lips sucked... I rolled my hips up to get his cock even deeper, my hands on his round ass, then back on his head to keep his mouth on mine...

When we finally let go to breathe, we were both laughing, looking at each other.

"I never would have guessed..." I began.

"Yeah, I know... me, either... shut up, honky..."

He lowered his mouth onto mine again, and I kissed him with all the combined lust and soul I could find, pulling his cock into me with my legs while pulling his head and body down with my arms. We squirmed and rolled together like that for awhile, his arms tight around my shoulders, our tongues matching thrusts with his cock.

When he lifted up for air again, our eyes locked.

"I think you and I are going to do this a lot," he said.

I smiled back. "I sure hope so... 'cause I'm your slave, daddy... no... let me put it another way: I'm your fuck-boy slave, daddy... you can fuck me anytime you want..."

"Okay... and I will--" he was chuckling when he whispered in my ear... "Nigger-lover."

We fell into another slow-fucking clinch, mouths locked until we felt soft female hands gliding over our bodies. We broke the kiss to see one girl on each side, watching us wide-eyed.

"I never would have guessed..." Rochelle began.

John and I both laughed out loud; he pulled out and we all went into the bathroom. Everybody needed a pee break by then, and we showered while we talked, deciding that the rest of our night together should be spent in our bedroom.

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
248 Followers