A More Experienced Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
The four of us take the tour...
2.1k words
4.11
7.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, drinking wine out of jars as we passed a joint around, I was conscious of the girls both looking at us.

"That was sooo hot, watching you and John," Teri said. "I love watchin' you get fucked, Sean..."

"Isn't it your turn now?" Rochelle asked John. "I want to watch you..."

I heard John make a little gasp. He looked over at me, nodded, then dropped his gaze. My cock throbbed as I remembered how his firm, round ass felt under my hands. I got up on my knees and moved beside him, my half-hard cock by his face.

With a soft moan, he sucked it into his mouth, his lips and tongue quickly bringing it to serious hardness as his warm hands held my cheeks. He looked up into my eyes several times as he sucked, pulling me deeper, his moans growing louder... Teri and Rochelle stared wide-eyed.

"On your knees," I said with a tone of command in my voice that surprised me.

John got on his hands and knees immediately, and I stared at the perfectly smooth, round brown globes, reaching out to knead them as he pushed back against my hands. Rochelle was beside me, reaching over with freshly lubed fingers to insert first one, then two into him. He gasped again, louder this time, then began to squirm on them, pushing back even when she inserted a third.

"So you like that?" she said as she worked them in. "You've never been fucked before, have you, baby?" John moaned and pushed back again. "You need to be... and don't worry- you'll still be a man if you like it..."

I lubed my throbbing cock as I watched her finger-fuck him, stretching him wider, moving her fingers inside him. When she removed her hand, she turned to me and spoke, her voice low and hoarse.

"Fuck his brains out, Sean."

I put the head of my cock between his dark cheeks, just inside his open hole, then put both hands on his narrow waist and pulled back, driving forward with my hips. John started breathing faster, pushing back; I stared at the pink shaft slowly, incrementally disappearing into his dark brown body until his cheeks began flattening against my hips. Then I pulled him back harder, flexing my cock, driving it further inside him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he groaned, pushing back again, arching his back and squirming on the impaling rod, his head turning from side to side. I held onto his waist, keeping him back tight against me as I flexed inside him a second time. He groaned again.

"Oooooohhhh... you really like that, don't you, baby?" Rochelle teased. John moaned wordlessly.

I leaned forward, moving my hands lightly over the fronts of his thighs, then his stomach and up to his chest, rolling his nipples between thumb and forefinger. He whimpered softly and pushed back.

"Grab some pillows, Rochelle," I said, pushing him forward and down. She put the pillows under his hips, and he went down onto them, opening his knees further for me. I let some of my weight settle onto him, resting on his back and my forearms, then flexed again; he groaned.

"How does it feel, John?" I whispered in his ear. He moaned again. "Tell me, John... How does it feel to have a man's hard cock 'way up inside you? You can tell me, John, 'cause there's no one in the world closer to you than I am right now... It's my naked body on yours... that's my cock that's moving so far up inside your hot black ass..." I flexed it again. "Tell me how it feels..."

"Ohhhhhunghhhhhhhh... nothing... has ever... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... felt like this... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't stop, Sean... ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"So you like it, then?" I asked, rolling my hips as I pressed against his firm ass. "You like how my cock feels inside, John?"

"Ohhhhhh... I do, I dooo... fuck me, Sean, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... never stop... fuck me all night..."

"Would you like a cock to suck now, John? Would you like to have a cock in your mouth while you're gettin' ass-fucked?" I whispered again.

John moaned in response. I turned to Teri, who was sitting next us, one hand between her legs.

"Get your dong and put some lube on it," I said. She got it, kneeling next to me as she spread lube on the length of it. "Fuck him with it as soon as I pull out," I said.

I pulled out slowly and moved aside as she slid the rubber cock into him in one move. John groaned, another long, low primal sound as he pushed back and squirmed on it. Teri leaned forward and spoke softly in his ear.

"I'm fuckin' you now, John... This little white bitch has her cock in your black ass... and you love it, don'cha? Well, I'm gonna fuck you nice and slow... and deep..."

I quickly ducked into the bathroom and washed my cock off, then got back on the bed and knelt in front of John, lifting his shoulders until his head was even with my hips. As soon as he saw my cock, he grabbed it with one hand on the base and pulled it into his mouth. His lips and tongue worked noisily as he sucked, both hands now going around me to hold onto my ass, pulling my cock deeper. I held his head, thrusting slowly, gently fucking his mouth as Teri drove the dong into his ass with her hand, synchronizing our motions.

"I had no idea you were such a cock-slut, baby," Rochelle said softly in his ear as she caressed him with one hand; the other was busy between her legs. "I love the way you suck... you're so enthusiastic... you like how it feels to have a warm, hard cock in your mouth... you want Sean to come in it, too, don'cha? Wow... I can hardly believe you're such a slut, baby... Suck that cock, honey... move that ass...

"And you like bein' a slut, don'cha? You like bein' a come-hole for a white cock... Mmm-hmmm... Well, they're gonna use you, baby- use you until Sean shoots his come in that cute black ass... Right, guys?"

John let my cock go, looking in my eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhh... Use me, Sean... I'm your slave, now, Sean... I'm your fuckin' slave... So use me... Use this nigger... Am I suckin' your cock right? Am I suckin' it right, master?"

I wasn't prepared for the shift into this new master/slave thing- especially a racial one- but I tried to roll with it...

"No talkin', boy- just suckin'... Now suck that cock like you mean it... Uh, Mrs, Jackson," I began as I looked over at Teri, "fuck our boy here like the niggah cock-slut he really is... Now... no slackin' boy- just suckin'..."

Moaning with intensity, John sucked on my cock and squirmed on Teri's dong as Rochelle watched, her hand still on her cunt. After a minute, though, she lay down opposite Teri, putting her hand over Teri's on the dong.

"Let me," she barely whispered to Teri, who slowly pulled her hand away. Rochelle kept moving the dong just like Teri had been doing, and John kept moaning and sucking, apparently not even noticing the change-over...

Rochelle moved around and whispered in his ear, "This is your own personal whore, baby... You know- your white bitch... and she just loves fuckin' you, niggah... She loves makin' you squirm- like she squirms on your big black cock... See, you're just boy-pussy, now- aren'tcha? A niggah cock-slut who loves white cocks... Isn't that right, John? Squirm for me, boy-pussy... squirm for your white mama..."

John sucked on my cock with mounting intensity, making moaning and slurping noises as he stroked my cock with one hand and kneaded my asscheek with the other, his torso undulating slowly on the pillows, his movements matching Rochelle's slow thrusts.

John's nappy hair stood out maybe an inch from his head, and I ran my fingers through it, stopping sometimes to drive my cock a little further into his mouth. Noises that varied from whimpers to groans came out of him as Rochelle and I thrust our phalluses in a gently synchronized pattern; the pink dong in her hand was just visible between his round dark cheeks when she looked up at me.

"I want you to fuck me like this, Sean... Your cock in my ass, while John's is in my mouth," she said. I smiled at her.

"You don't need to ask twice," I said, "but I'm gonna come in this nigger's ass, first... He needs a white cock to shoot jizz in that boy-pussy... Don'cha think so, mama? Yeahhhh... Why don'cha take that thing out of him and let me do just that?"

I pulled out of John's mouth, getting between his legs after Rochelle removed the dong and moved away, smearing lube on myself and putting the head of my cock just inside his open hole. Without a word I thrust into him, driving all the way until I pressed against his asscheeks. He groaned and pushed up against me, driving my cock deeper and squeezing it with his anal muscle.

"Ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," John moaned

"Daddy's gonna come in you now, boy," I whispered in his ear; John whimpered in response.

Rochelle moved around then, lying on her back with her hips under John's head, knees up, legs open. She reached up and pulled his mouth down onto her cunt as John wrapped his dark arms around her pale thighs and moaned again.

"Oooooohhh... that's gooood, niggah... make Mama come while Big Daddy shoots 'way up inside that black boy-pussy. That's what you want, isn't it? You niggah come-bucket... Ohhhhhh... eat your mama, baby... eat your mama... Ohhhhhhh, that's sooo niiiice... yeahhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh... sweet baby..."

I moved slowly, thrusting and withdrawing only slightly, flexing my cock inside John as I pulled his round ass back tight against me, hands on his hip-bones. Teri had lain down beside Rochelle and was kissing her and playing with her nipples. John pushed his ass up onto my cock and squirmed, moaning and sucking on Rochelle's cunt.

"Here it comes, John," I whispered. "This white cock's gonna come- 'way up inside your slutty ass, boy... Squirm and moan, boy, squirm and moan..."

John immediately lifted his head from between Rochelle's thighs. "Wait, wait," he said. "Let me turn over..."

He surprised me, and it successfully interrupted the rising orgasm. We disengaged, and he rolled over, stuffing pillows under his hips as he raised his knees, exposing his open hole. He reached out with both hands.

"Fuck me, Sean," he said softly. "Come in your slave-boy..."

There was a pleading in his voice that surprised me, but what surprised me even more was my reaction to it: I felt my emotions surging, responding to him as I looked into his eyes and saw the longing there. 'What the fuck?' I thought as I guided my throbbing pink cock back between his dark cheeks.

The change of position had made my orgasm back off a little, and I was glad of it. Instead of an explosion that wiped out every other feeling, I could still enjoy the delicious sensations of his anal ring sliding down the shaft of my cock and the firm but soft pressure of his smooth thighs as they pressed against my chest. John licked his full, parted lips lasciviously, looking in my eyes.

I spread his knees, lowering myself onto him and my mouth to his. He reached up and held my head as our lips made electric contact and his tongue shoved its way into my mouth. I answered with my own tongue, flexing my cock inside him as I drove it as deep as I could; he held my head, our lips sucking and tongues thrusting as my orgasm once again reappeared like an oncoming train.

I broke the kiss just before it happened, looking again into his eyes before mine were closed by the overwhelming rush of sensation. He grasped my ass-cheeks with both hands and squirmed on my shooting cock until it stopped pumping.

"Nigger-lover," he said with a smile when the climax had receded.

I smiled back, speechless with unexpected emotion, lowering myself back down, my head beside his, both of us panting; I stayed hard, somehow.

"You can fuck me anytime you like, Sean," he whispered. "Anytime..."

I raised my head to look in his eyes again, then gave it up for another deep-tongued, emotional kiss, my hips beginning to gently move my cock in him again; he rolled his hips up to meet my thrusts.

"I- I've never felt anything like this," he whispered. "I just want you to keep fucking me..."

"No worries," I answered. "I will... Daddy loves to fuck his little black slut..." I almost didn't add the words 'to fuck' to the last sentence...

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
250 Followers