A More Permanent Position Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
292 Followers

"If someone shoots you, you can't shoot that person back. It's a ten minute match, free for all style. For each person you shoot, you'll get a one million dollar cash bonus."

At this, all three girls perked up. Even for them, that was a lot of money!

"If you get through the match without getting shot at all, you'll earn a purple card. If you get shot by one person, you'll get a light blue card. If you get shot by two people, you'll get a yellow card."

So far it all made sense. Maddie imagined herself shooting Raaina and Zoya, getting two million dollars and earning the purple badge. She'd have her old life back, and more!

'But here's the catch," Amanda added, interrupting her daydream. "Maddie, you can forego the game right now. If you do, Raaina and Zoya will automatically get purple cards, and you'll just keep your light blue card. I'll even remove all your Augments and protect you from future ones, to make it worth your while. In a year or so, you'll be elligible for your own purple card."

Raaina and Zoya were staring daggers at poor Maddie, but when they heard Amanda's offer they became intrigued, looking at her expectantly.

Maddie snorted - now that she could help her old friends, they were being nice? She scowled at Raaina and Zoya, but the gesture was undercut by the fact that she had to look upwards to meet their eyes.

"No way," Maddie muttered.

"Madie - Madison, think it over," Zoya explained gently. "You don't stand a chance of winning. If you forego the game, you'll be protected from the worst outcome and you'll be helping out your friends at the same time."

"Yeah Madison," Raaina agreed. "Listen, I know I sounded mad before. I was. You really hurt all of us. But I think this could be the first step towards us forgiving you. Would you please think it over?"

Maddie flared her nostrils - how dare they try to get her to take the bad deal! They didn't know what it was like to be a light blue girl! They wanted her to sacrifice herself so they could be better off? Screw them!

"I have a better idea," Maddie said cruelly. "How about I shoot both of you, get my two million dollars and my purple card, then I can sit in the plaza and you can bring me drinks and brush my hair as my personal Persian slave girls?"

But it didn't have the effect she was hoping for. The girls didn't look mad, they just looked hurt. Amanda stared off into the distance, like she was pondering some profound truth. Raaina and Zoya just glowered at Maddie. She couldn't think of anything more to say. Some time passed, and the room fell totally silent.

"Now do you see?" Amanda finally asked Raaina and Zoya. First Zoya nodded then, after a pause, Raaina did too.

"Well, let's start the games!" Amanda announced, smiling. "Raaina, follow the hallway down and take the first door into the ring. Zoya, follow the same hallway but take the second door. You'll find your guns by the entrance. As soon as you get into the ring, the game begins."

Raaina and Zoya put on their paintball masks and left the locker room, so Maddie was alone with Amanda.

"Open your mouth and Hold," Amanda announced. The word HOLD appeared on Maddie's eyeglasses again, and she couldn't move. Amanda reached down and wiggled out of her panties, then put them in Maddie's mouth. Then she took off Maddie's eyeglasses and put a paintball mask over her face, tightening the straps on the back so that Maddie was stuck with the other girl's panties in her mouth.

"Release," Amanda said, and Maddie could move again. She felt the damp cotton in her mouth, repulsed by its bitter taste. She reached behind her head to take the mask off, but then the door in the locker room opened.

"You better hurry up, Maddie. If you don't get in there in four seconds, you're disqualified."

Maddie, besides herself with anger, hustled through the door, grabbing the paintball gun on her way in. The mask fit too tightly, so she couldn't open her mouth whatsoever. She'd have to breath through her nose for the entire game.

When Maddie enterred into the chamber, she almost lost her footing. The floor beneath her was made of grated metal, so she had an incredibly hard time maneuvering without her spike heels falling through the holes. She had to grab onto the handrailing to support herself as she looked around the room.

She was up on a raised platform, which at least gave her a good view of the battleground. It was a medium sized circular room, maybe fifty feet across with waist-high barricades spread out along with a mazelike series of high walls. Although she had a good view from up here, it'd be hard for her to see where she was going once she went down. She looked around to find the other girls, noticing that her cheap mask was already fogging up. The smell of Amanada's panties was inescapable, and her mask seemed to concentrate the scent.

Suddently, there was an explosion of yellow paint on the wall to Maddie's left. Someone was shooting at her! She barely dodged the opening volley, moving down the grated metal stairs awkwardly. As the shots got closer, she dove from the third highest stair, landing painfully on the cement.

"You have activated a manacle trap!" NAMI announced. The floor became a pillar of light, and Maddie was paralyzed. She couldn't turn to see what was happening, but she felt the ground open beneath her outstretched legs. She felt a new weight on her ankles, then she could move again. When she looked down, she saw two large, heavy metal manacles on her ankles, joined together by a cord. She tried to separate her legs, but couldn't get them more than two feet apart.

Maddie groaned, and picked up her gun. This was bad, but she was still in the game. She got uneasily to her feet, and tried walking. The manacles only allowed her to take mincing steps, but she rapidly looked around for one of the other girls. Her movement might be bad, but she could still shoot just fine. But her breathing had gotten quicker, and the mask had fogged up more.

Maddie heard the sound of rapid gunfire, and she instinctively tried to run out of the way. Her manacles caught, and she fell down, feeling a painful explosion on her chest on her way down. She reached down to touch the source of the pain and pulled her hand up: yellow paint.

She was hit. Now she would never get the purple card.

Maddie screamed as best she could, gnashing her teeth on Amanda's panties in anger. She stood up to see who shot her, and saw Zoya holding her gun out. Beneath the mask, Maddie knew Zoya was smiling.

"You better move, Maddie! Raaina's on her way over here and she's even angrier than I am!" Zoya called out, retreating into cover. Maddie registered that Raaina just won a million dollars, and the best Maddie could do now was remain Amanda's peronal servant.

She got down to all fours and started crawling away, figuring it was faster than walking. She made pretty good progress, getting behind a nearby barricade to get her bearings. She set her jaw, determined to at least shoot Raaina. With a million dollars, she could help her family get their fortune back, and free herself.

"MEOW!" the noise ripped itself from her throat, at least as best it could considered her mouth was shut. It was embarassing, and probably gave away her position.

Peering over the cover, she saw a flash of movement between some walls and shot at it, barely missing Raaina. But when she pulled the trigger again, her gun wouldn't shoot! Maddie took cover behind her barricade and inspected her gun, noticing that it had a sliding mechanism built into the side. When she pulled it back, another paintball went into the chamber and she could shoot again.

Raaina and Zoya got automatic weapons and she only got a single-shooter?! Maddie didn't have long to ponder this injustice though, because then she saw the other thing that Raaina and Zoya got. A small orb landed next to her, and after a second it exploded in yellow paint, covering Maddie's body and mask. She lost, and her world became bitterness and canary yellow.

"You have lost!" NAMI announced. Furiously, Maddie removed her mask and spit Amanda's panties onto the ground. Raaina had removed her mask too, and was smirking at Maddie.

"You cheated!" Maddie shouted. Zoya approached, joining the conversation.

"Whatever, Maddie. You could have won," Raaina said, undoing her ponytail.

"Aren't you going to shoot each other?" Maddie demanded. If she lost, she'd at least feel better if one of the other girls did too.

"What? No. Why would we do that?" Zoya asked.

"Uh, for the million dollars?" Maddie said sarcasticaly.

"I would never do that to Raaina!" Zoya countered.

"Me neither!" Raaina said, laughing at the thought.

Maddie stared at her old friends. They could have cooperated the whole time? Why wouldn't they have told her that?

"Congratulations girls!" Amanda said, approaching the three of them. "You've earned your purple badges. They'll take a little bit to print, but anyone with a light blue or yellow badge will follow any directions you give her."

Zoya looked at Maddie with a smug grin.

"Maddie, lie on your back," she ordered.

Maddie had no choice but to lie prone on her back, looking up. She saw Zoya wriggle out of her pants, seeing the girl's full thighs and big butt. Zoya put one foot on either side of Maddie's shoulders, then started squatting down. Maddie panicked as Zoya's round butt got closer and closer to her face!

"Wait! Mew!" Maddie tried to call out, as Zoya smothered her face with her butt. Maddie felt its awful warmth and softness, as her face was covered in darkness. Slowly Zoya added more of her weight, pressing Maddie's head painfully into the concrete.

"I liked doing this to guys, so I wanted to try it on you. It feels amazing! You like my big fat Greek ass now, Maddie?" Zoya said, wriggling her butt back and forth on Maddie's face. Maddie tried to speak, but the sound was totally muffled into Zoya's rear end.

"So why don't you have a high sex drive?" Amanda asked Raaina.

"It's hard for me, because I can only cum from oral sex and it takes a long time. Guys say they like doing it at first, but nobody wants to spend an hour licking me, you know?" Raaina confessed.

"Oh, we can fix that!" Amanda said. "Loloth can give you a hair-trigger orgasm, and an obedient slave girl who will spend hours licking you just the way you like. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven!" Raaina answered. The three girls laughed, and Maddie had a horrible suspicion that she would be that "obedient slave girl."

"As for you, Maddie," Amanda began speaking. Maddie couldn't see anything (Zoya's butt was so big it covered nearly her whole face), but she sensed that Amanda had kneeled down to speak to her.

"You probably think having a yellow badge won't be too different than serving me. You're wrong. It's worse. It's like, a million times worse. You won't have any protections. You'll even have to obey the girls with light blue badges. And some of those girls are even meaner than the ones with purple badges," Amanda told her.

Maddie shook her head.

"You can't even imagine the things girls will have you do. You'll still work for me sometimes, for old times' sake. But from now on you're going to work for every girl in the company, at the lowest possible level. And they make it so you won't even get used to it! I'm interested in seeing how the other girls will use you! There have been a lot of requests already," Amanda said with mock curiosity.

Maddie wanted to reach up and slap her, but she could already feel the geography of her thoughts changing. She no longer thought of herself as Raaina and Zoya's friend. Instead, she thought of herself as their servant, and she wondered about all the different ways she could make the Persian girls happy.

"You have been demoted," NAMI said, in a condescending tone.

After a moment, Zoya told Maddie to stick her tongue out. Maddie knew the other girl was smiling.

themanred
themanred
292 Followers