A Morining With Maureen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen began to once again spasm as another orgasm wracked her being. She crushed me into her and made low guttural sounds as she came in an earth-shaking climax. Her vagina pulsed as if trying to milk every drop of semen out of my cock.

We lay on the couch, still joined, basking in the joyous afterglow of our sexual fulfillment. Naked bodies pressed together, kissing and tasting each other as we cooled from our erotic workout.

I started to get cold so I pulled the afghan over us and we just lay there in each other's arms. Maureen cuddled into me, wrapping me in her arms and legs. She kissed my chest and said, "Rick, I can't believe what you did to me. I have never felt like that before. This morning I have felt and experienced things I never had before."

I couldn't believe it and said, "You've never had anyone eat you before?"

"No. I've given it but never had anyone do it to me. Dennis thinks that it's disgusting, he wouldn't even think about it. But he does want blow jobs, that he doesn't think is disgusting."

I moved closer and lightly kissed her lips, "He doesn't know what he's missing. I think that you are delicious. I will eat you any time."

"Do you really mean that, Rick?"

I smiled at her and said, "I really mean that, Maureen."

She kissed me hard and long. Once again her tongue pushed into my mouth and attacked. I met the attack and we wrestled and danced. My hands were all over her body touching, feeling caressing.

She rolled me onto my back and got on top of me straddling my hips. She sat there looking down and she giggled, "Now Mr. Doyle, you are mine. I have you in my control and you will do as I say."

She was sitting on my dick and it was getting hard very quickly. As it hardened it pushed up into her still wet slit. I started to move and slid it up and down the outside of her vagina.

She was starting to breath heavily and was slowly gyrating her hips on my cock.

I watched as she became aroused, and I said, "What is my lady's wish?"

"Make love to me, Rick. Please make love to me."

What could I do? Deny my lady's request? Never. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her (She did help by moving up onto her knees). She reached down and lined my erection with her welcoming softness and lowered down onto it.

Once again I was entering Maureen, once again I was entering that land of joy and pleasure that only she could take me to. We went there together, not thinking about others, not worrying about the correctness of what we were doing, just knowing that at this moment it was right.

When she was properly seated and fully ensconced on my dick, she looked down at me and smiled. She didn't move or make a sound for a few moments, just smiled at me. She started to gyrate her hips, ever so slowly. Maureen closed her eyes and moved, she had a small smile and was breathing softly.

I didn't move. I just lay there on the couch and looked at her. Her stomach, her breasts, her face, her hair, just taking in all of Maureen. Appreciating and loving what I was looking at. Once again I realized just what a beautiful woman was sitting on my cock. Rotating and undulating on me, bringing me more pleasure that I can remember having.

As she moved, Maureen began to quicken her pace. Still I didn't move. In a few moments Maureen was pounding her hips into me, riding my rigid phallus. She was now breathing hard and deep, her face was a rictus of pleasure. And she rode me madly.

I still didn't moved, I just lay there letting her pleasure me, I could see and hear her approach her climax and I wanted her to reach it before I started.

Maureen gave out a moan and her vaginal walls tightened around my dick. I knew that she was now cumming. She shook and trembled, her moaning became more and urgent as she reached the culmination of her sexual endeavors.

She fell on top of me and kissed me hard. I rolled her over, keeping my dick inside of her. I got on top of her and immediately started to slam my erect tool into her soaking wet pussy. She opened her eyes widely in surprise and then broke into a big smile. She wrapped her legs around

my butt and joined me in loving.

I was primed and ready. She had gotten me ready and now I was going to once again fill her with my cream. I pumped into her as she lifted and dropped her hips in sync with my thrusts. It only took me a short time before I felt the tingling in my balls that signaled that I was very close to being done.

I groaned, "Oh Maureen... Maureen, I'm gonna..."

She almost screamed, "Yes Rick, yes. I want it...god how I want it." And she locked her ankles around my ass pulling me deeper into her body.

I was finished. I shoved my expanding cock into her and gave up all control as I poured my soul into her hot sucking vagina. I was in paradise, nirvana, heaven as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My throbbing dick shot pulse after pulse of my virile elixir deep into her womb.

It seemed that I would cum forever. I filled her to overflowing and still I came. I guess that three years of celibacy had their effect.

When we were back normal, breathing slow and easily, I rolled to my side, keeping my dick inside of her. "Don't pull out yet Rick. I want to have you in me as long as possible. I haven't felt this good in years, in fact I don't think that I have ever felt this good," she said and then she softly kissed my lips.

We eventually got up, our sweaty bodies getting cold as we moved. We went up stairs to the bathroom and showered. We took our time showering. We were in no hurry, once again making sweet slow love.

When we were finished, dried and dressed, Maureen said that she had to get going. Her sister-in-law would be waiting.

As she was putting her coat on she said, "Marty says that he should be finished by Friday or Saturday. The floors will need two days to dry so we should be back on Sunday or Monday to get the stuff in the garage. If it's Sunday, Dennis will be here to help."

I her in my arms and lightly kissed her and said, "Why don't you stop by the house and tell Marty not to rush things. He really shouldn't finish before Saturday."

Maureen looked into my eyes and said, "Do you really want that, Rick? Then you will have to do all of the work. I'm not much help moving the stuff."

I kissed her again and said, "You are all of the help that I need."

She pulled me into her and kissed me long and hard, her tongue attacked my mouth and I loved it. We broke apart and she smiled and said, "Then I'll see you on Monday."

"I'll be counting the minutes," I answered.

She opened the door and walked out to her van. I watched until she drove off and then closed the door and went back to my office and work. Smiling and waiting for Monday morning to come. Then I heard the clock chime twelve times.


I hope that you liked this short work. Let me know what you think. I will try to respond to your comments and e-mails. Thanks for reading.

12