A Mormon Confession

Story Info
A Mormon couple go to the bar to flirt.
1.7k words
3.77
35.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really happened. It is not fiction.

We live in the Pacific Northwest. We are LDS. Our views on sexuality are a bit different from other Mormons.

Background: I am 50, my wife is 48. I am an average dude. My hair is balding therefore I shave it. I have a bit of a "beer gut", but not because of beer. We smoke marijuana. I'm 5'11" and weigh 225 lbs. My wife says I'm handsome and women do flirt with me, you know, innocent stuff.

My wife is not average. She is stunning.

She's fit but still has a "baby belly". She colors her hair regularly. Right now it is blonde. She calls it "Slutty Blonde". She has big boobs, DD's and big areolas that are 3" in diameter. She has an hourglass figure and gets lots of stares wherever she goes. She's sexy and she knows it.

We had 3 kids. They're all out of the house now. We are empty nesters.

In our teen and early 20's, before we met, we were each what most mormons call "wild". We drank at parties. I was sexually active. She would jerk off guys, give head and she liked getting fingered by guys AND girls.

We met, repented and married in the Temple. We raised our kids. We have incredible sex.

15 years ago, we took our first vacation without the kids. We were living in Utah at the time. We went to San Diego and spent 3 days at Blacks Beach. Our first experience at a nude beach was awesome. We had a great time and it fueled the passion of our sex life for years to come.

As I said, our views of sexuality are not your typical Mormon's.

My wife is a slut. No, she doesn't cheat. She hasn't had an affair. But she knows how to dress. She wears tight, form fitting outfits that accentuate her big boobs and heart shaped ass. She flirts. It turns her on.

My wife is a squirter. During sex, she gushes. When she is aroused she gets wet.

We started drinking together occasionally at home and while on vacations about 15 years ago. I like to get her drunk because she looses her inhibitions. When she gets loose she talks about her sexy past. It is a turn on to hear her talk about how slutty she was when she was younger.

Last month we had an appointment in Portland Oregon. Since I was working for a few days in Southern Oregon, we decided to meet up and stay for the weekend. We stayed at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach Hotel. I made the reservation and texted my wife asking her if she wanted to play a sexy game. She replied "Of course".

I gave her the hotel name and reservation information and told her that she would arrive sooner than I would.

I told her to pack her favorite vibrator and two sexy outfits that show off her cleavage and ass. After she arrived and checked in, I told her to masturbate, get dressed up and then go down to the hotel bar by herself and have a few drinks to loosen up and to flirt with someone.

I told her that I wouldn't get there until 7pm but I wanted her to start drinking at 6pm.

She was a little nervous since we only drink together. It only takes two cocktails to get her loose and she's a complete mess after four. She agreed and for a few days before, our minds were full of fantasy.

When the day arrived for us to meet up at the hotel it was a Friday. She arrived at 3pm. She checked in and familiarized herself with the hotel. She showered and then spent an hour riding her vibrator as she watched porn on her phone.

She then got dressed up. She chose a short dress with the bottom that just met her knee. The top was a sequined V-cut that showed off plenty of cleavage. She wore a lacey bra, no garments, no panties. She likes Channel perfume and put on a little extra.

You need to understand that my wife gets turned on when she knows people are looking at her sexually. Her outfit would get her plenty of attention.

She went to the bar and sat at the bar and ordered a Sex On the Beach.

She sat next to a man and a woman. They were also drinking and my wife could tell they weren't married but flirting with each other. The woman was a bit older that the man. The woman was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and loose sweater. As she began drinking, my wife engaged herself in their conversation. They were talking about life, aging, kids, dreams of the future and travel.

At some point the man's attention turned to my wife's boobs. The other woman got pissed off and left to sit at a table. This left the two of them at the bar.

He told her that he was in Portland on business and that he was from Alberta Canada. He said he was in between relationships. He had been divorced and had two kids.

She told him all about herself.

After her second drink she was tipsy.

Tipsy and horney make a powerful combination.

When I arrived at the hotel, I checked in at 6:30pm. I first went to the doorway of the bar. I could see her sitting at the bar talking to him. I went to our room. The do not disturb sign was on the door handle. Once inside I saw that she had been lying on the bed by the way the comforter was disheveled and pillows were disturbed. Her vibrator was on the night stand. The air smelled of Channel No. 5.

I showered and dressed. I went back down to the bar room.

She didn't see me arrive. I sat at a table on the edge of the room. It was a little darker there. I had a great vantage point to watch my wife and her friend. I ordered a drink.

I couldn't hear them. I could however, tell that she was drunk. Thier barstools were very close together. They were engaged in conversation. It must have been erotic because she kept playing with her hair. More than once I saw her put her hand on his shoulder and arm.

He kept whispering in her ear. His face went into her hair. I could tell she was turned on.

As she sat on the bar stool, her dress was halfway up her thigh. At a few points he put his hand on her knee. She was drunk enough that she didn't care.

She put her hand on his thigh half way up.

When he put his arm around her and whispered in her ear again, I figured that I should step in. I finished my drink and went back to the door to make it look like I was just arriving.

She saw me and scooted her stool apart from his and said "Here's my husband!"

At that the man looked a little nervous. She introduced us. She said in a voice loud enough for all to hear that she was wasted. She gave me a french kiss. He apologized to me and said he needed to get going. He got up and sat with the woman he had been talking to earlier.

My wife was drunk. I liked it.

After we had one more drink, we went to our room.

As we were in the elevator she lifted her dress to show me that she was going commando. She kissed me again and I put my finger in her pussy. It was wet. I put my wet finger in her mouth and she sucked her pussy juice from my finger.

I fingered her until we reached our floor. As we walked to our room, my wife told me about her day and how much fun she had in the bar.

When I closed the door, she went to the bathroom to pee.

When she came out of the bathroom, I was sitting on the bed looking at the TV.

The shear drapes, the kind that are see through were partly open. Our balcony faced the pool and court yard.

She stood by me and took off her dress. She shaves her pubic hair into a narrow landing strip. Her boobs were in my face and I grabbed her by the waist and began licking her nipples and fingering her pussy.

She got on her knees and undid my belt and pants. She pulled my pants and garments down and gave me a slow blowjob.

After 5 minutes of that I wanted to be in her. I laid back on the bed and she got on top of me.

My cock is 9" long. I am circumsized and have a large purple head when fully erect.

As she rode me, I asked her how much fun she had at the bar.

"It was sooo sexy...we talked and flirted, it was sooo fun."

I asked her if she had touched him.

"A little bit." Her riding of my cock became a little faster.

"Just on the arm and I massaged his thigh." She whispered.

I asked, if he had touched her.

She began bucking on my cock faster.

"Yes, he put his hand on my knee and moved up my thigh to my hip." She moaned.

I asked if he had done anything else.

"He rubbed his hand against my boob."

I asked if she liked it.

"Sooo much. He kept whispering in my ear. You know how much that turns me on. He asked me to meet him in the hot tub. If you hadn't have arrived when you did, I would have gone to his room after that last drink."

By now she was riding my cock hard. She came and gushed all over me and the bed.

We fucked for a few more minutes.

When she got up to go to the bathroom again, she said that we had admirers as she nodded toward the balcony door.

I looked over and saw a couple standing on their balcony smoking and watching us.

I got up, put on my swimsuit and went to the balcony door. I had brought pot and went out to smoke a doobie. The couple was close enough to see but far enough I could not hear them. It was the man my wife was flirting with at the bar and the woman he was with at first.

I waved and so did they.

My wife and I are planning another weekend at the same hotel in April.