A Mormon Girl's Awakening

Story Info
Mary trusts too much in the charity of strangers.
6.1k words
4.34
85.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh dang it Lisa," Mary muttered under her breath as she looked down at her phone. Even at times like these she never swore. In her right hand hung her strapped high heels, far better for looking sexy than for walking down an unfamiliar highway in an unfamiliar state. Mary sent text after text to her friend—if indeed she still was a friend—chewing that jerk out for leaving her behind. Yet the ephemerality of a phone's battery soon gave an end to her furious tapping.

"Come on!" Mary begged to the sky as her phone let off the last of its glow before silently falling dead. Tears began to blur her vision. The sign in front of her—though distorted through a curtain of water—was clear enough: Dallas was still miles away. And already the sun lazily rest again the horizon. Mary put a hand to her head as she began to sob lightly.

The abandoned woman looked down at her thin red dress and wished she had worn something that covered more of her arms and more of her back and more of her thighs and more of her breasts. She wished for a lot of things, but that didn't stop the night air from slipping into her clothes and touching parts of her body she hadn't even touched herself. And as her nipples become ridged in the cold texas air she also wished she had worn a bra. She always wore a bra; why wasn't she wearing one now? Because of Lisa. All of it was because of Lisa: She was wearing high heels because of Lisa; she was at the concert because of Lisa; and now she was walking down a Texas road because of Lisa.

Hanging her head, Mary let out a sudden curse. "Fuck," she said—her mouth forming that crude syllable, new and unfamiliar to her tongue—before picking up her step and hurrying as quickly as she could along the highway.

A sudden radiance cast her long shadow in front of her. She stared at the unrecognizable silhouette—a thin perfection framed against the light, even her supple breasts evident in the minimalistic view—before turning to watch the car that cast the illuminance. She shielded her eyes against the sudden brightness, her shoes dangling in her face, and stuck out a thumb. To her relief the car stopped beside her.

"Hey." a voice said, though Mary still blinked away the blinding light. "Hey," the voice repeated again. "You need a ride?"

Finally the spots cleared from Mary's eyes and she could make out a dark haired boy sitting in a muscle car of some kind. His eyes were hard, with only the briefest hint of concern. A thick scar that ran over the left lid certainly didn't do anything to soften his gaze. But his upturned lips—framed by a smattering of stubble—welcomed her as he leaned halfway out the driver side window.

Mary looked down the long Texas highway that wound before her like a swamp adder, speckled with the dim light of ineffective street lamps. Then she looked back to the young man smiling warmly at her from the confines of his car as it purred idly. Standing at the crossroads of a long walk alone or a car ride with a handsome man, everything mary had ever learned about the dangers of strangers left her mind. In its place was a silent hunger—a gnawing that even Mary wasn't aware of yet.

"I don't want to be any trouble," Mary said after a few more wrestling thoughts, walking towards the car with one hand gripping her wrist nervously behind her back. "But I would absolutely love a ride."

"Yeah, it's no problem," the boy said. When his smile broadened, the scar across his eye seemed to disappear almost completely, enveloped by the early wrinkles already forming there. "It's getting dark out and I was just gonna head home, but I can make a quick stop for you. Where are you headed?"

Mary looked to the ground, unsure of what—and how much—to say to this stranger. "Well, I'm actually from out of town."

"That's no problem," said the stranger. "I've got no plans tonight or tomorrow so I can take you wherever."

"Actually," Mary said quickly. "I guess I should have said I'm from out of state. You see, a friend and I came to Texas for a concert."

The boys eyes took on a gleam as he looked in confusion. "So where's your friend?"

Mary looked up into the dark sky, the sun having just barely set. Already the night was nearing a thick darkness. "She uh..." Mary started, not really knowing herself what had happened. "I guess she ditched me. I'm all alone now. I've got nowhere to go, no way to get home, I don't even really know for certain where I am." The words spilled out of her and with it came the tears now that the full force of her situation came to rest upon her for the first time.

The gleam in the boy's eyes grew stronger. "Hey, don't worry," He said soothingly, reaching out and putting a comforting hand on Mary's bare arm. His hands were calloused and his nails were unkempt, but the warmth of a human hand was exactly what Mary needed right then. "Just get in the car and I'll drive you wherever you want to go. If you need a place to stay I'm sure my roommate wouldn't even have a problem letting you sleep at our place. Sound good?"

His tone was so soothing and the pur of his engine so hypnotizingly inviting that Mary found herself silently nodding her head. "Yeah," she finally said as she walked around to the other side and climbed in the passenger seat. "Thank you so much."

"I'm Evan," the boy said, extending a hand.

"Mary," she replied, accepting it.

***

They didn't drive far; Mary had just begun to doze off as she felt an oddly comforting crunch of gravel beneath the car tires. Shaking the beginnings of sleep from her head, Mary looked up a short driveway to a cozy brick house. It was small (judging by the windows there was only one bedroom) but it was also quaint and charming, with flowers planted in a bed out front and a bright porch light that struggled against the overbearing night.

"You live with a roommate in this place?" Mary asked with confusion at the tiny quarters. She realized how rude her question may have come across as she closed the car door behind her and followed Evan up to the house, but she couldn't find the words to fix the query.

Evan chuckled slightly before saying, "I know it looks small, but there's actually a rather large basement. Besides, JC doesn't take up that much space."

The door opened and Mary stepped through into a house sparsely—but tastefully—decorated. Mary stood in a small living room entryway that connected openly with the kitchen. Down a narrow hallway were two closed doors that Mary figured must lead to the single bedroom and a bathroom. At the end of the hall was one final door that probably hid a stairway to Evan's "rather large basement."

"JC?" Mary asked, still poking her head down the hallway while Evan shut and locked the front door behind her.

"Yeah, that's—"

"That's me!" Evan was cut off by a sandy haired boy emerging from the door at the end of the hallway.

The boy was handsome, but in a different way from Evan. Where Evan was tall and thin, JC was stocky and muscular; where Evan was dark and brooding, JC was bright and cheerful; where Evan was clean shaven, JC maintained a light scruff; and where Evan had only held a hint of a smile the entire time Mary had known him, JC's entire face radiated joy as he extended his hand.

"I'm Mary," she said, taking his hand and smiling back.

"I can't tell you how happy it makes me that Evan finally brought home a girl," JC belted loudly despite Mary's cheeks burning to match her hair. "This guy might not look it, but he's as hopeless a romantic as they come."

Mary sputtered, trying to force her tongue to correct the boisterous roommate. Evan thankfully beat her to it

.

"She just needed a ride, JC. Her friends ditched her and I found her walking down the interstate." Evan gave Mary a slight nod as she mouthed a quick thanks to him.

JC's smile faded slightly. "Holy shit. You were going to walk the entire interstate? Where do you even live?"

"I'm actually from Utah," Mary said. Both men's eyes went even wider. "I guess I wouldn't have ended up walking all that way, but I was too frazzled to think of anything better to do than to hit the road."

And of course, the next question from JC, the question that always came next: "Are you mormon?"

"JC!" Evan said sharply, but Mary just laughed.

"I am, actually," she said cheerfully. Usually an inquiry like that came with several others. And Mary was always happy to answer.

JC started to form one, but Evan stopped him. "You're probably too hungry to be hounded by questions right now. How about we eat something and you can tell us all about your religion?"

The way Evan looked at Mary made her uncomfortable. It wasn't a gaze of curiosity, but rather one of... hunger. But the way JC maintained his smile and flashed Mary a thumbs up melted the slight apprehension that Evan seemed to add to every situation.

Mary nodded gratefully. "Yes, thank you."

"JC," Evan said to his roommate who still stood in the hallway. "Would you set out the special plates?"

There was something queer in JC's smile then: An anticipation, a nervousness, and even a hunger to match Evan's. Suddenly Mary wasn't quite as comforted by that crack of teeth as she'd been just a moment before. "Sure thing, if you'll go get the good wine from the basement."

"Oh actually—" Mary started to protest the alcohol, but both men were already moving away, getting ready for a friendly dinner together.

***

"So the magic underwear," JC began lazily, working on his fourth or fifth glass of wine. Mary didn't know anything about alcohol, but she assumed the man was plastered at this point. "Is just like a white undershirt, but with matching pants?"

They had eaten a wonderful dinner of spaghetti and meatballs with some garlic bread on the side. Evan had cooked most of it while JC assisted by occasionally checking on the bread or handing Evan a colander.

"Yeah that's really all," Mary said completely sober. Both men had looked at her like she had suddenly grown a couple extra heads when she'd informed them that she didn't drink. "But they're not even really magic; they're just symbolic of some things."

"Hmm," JC thought to himself as Evan started picking up the table. His eyes moved down from her face and fixed on her breasts. "Are you wearing them right now?"

Mary looked down, embarrassedly remembering the thin red dress she was wearing (and even more embarrassedly realizing her braless nipples were still stiff and prominently displayed for JC's gaze). With a deep, burning blush she folded her arms over them. She also smiled at the warm burning she felt between her thighs at the thought of both men gawking at her tits all dinner.

Stop it! She scolded herself, snapping out of whatever sensation had bewitched her. She'd never thought the word "tits" ever in her life. Why now? But more than that, she'd let her body slip back into a lustful state she'd felt one other time with her ex-boyfriend Gavin. And for that one regrettable night she'd long-since profusely repented and apologized to her bishop and to God. Even now she gave a silent prayer to heaven asking to be forgiven her loose mind and moistening vagina.

JC was still staring intently, waiting for an answer. Mary laughed nervously. "You usually start wearing them when you get married or get old enough to feel ready for them. So no, I'd normally not be wearing them. But I'm also not normally wearing this skimpy outfit either. I guess my friend just kind of convinced me to get dolled up for this stupid thing tonight and I went a little overboard."

Evan, who was just finishing the after-dinner cleanup, rejoined the conversation. "I like it. Put your arms down; you're beautiful Mary"

Taken aback, she let her arms relax in a daze at Evan's bluntness. Immediately Evan and JC inspected her pert nipples and bare arms. She hugged her body tightly, coming out of her stupor. Evan gave her a disappointed look and JC smiled reassuringly. Slowly, she relaxed her arms, once again letting them fall to her side as she let the boys satisfy their visual cravings. She felt both men's hungry stare on her body. In her thin dress she almost felt naked and had to restrain herself from looking down to make sure she was still covered. A small voice in her head warned her about the way Evan and JC looked at her, but the food in her stomach told her everything would be ok. And still another part of her, a deeper and more primal part of her, was disappointed when the men finally turned their gaze away.

JC reached out to her now and she took his hand. Strangely, the gesture was natural and his hand felt so familiar. "You really are beautiful, Mary. Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." His words and his accompanying grin left young pups frolicking in her stomach.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"You're also extremely fucking sexy," he added, his grip suddenly tightening.

"Excuse me?" Mary cried indignantly, trying in vain to pull free of his grasp.

JC grabbed her other arm with his and restrained both against the table. Mary struggled more and more. "Mary, do you know what you ate tonight?"

"Wha—" Mary couldn't think straight, still struggling against his hands, wondering if she should scream or if things would settle down in a minute. "Spaghetti?"

"Correct, but there was something else in that pasta, Mary."

Evan came to the table with three small bottles. Both men downed one, JC letting up his grip on one of her arms to do so. In this moment she scratched at his other hand. Though she drew a small amount of blood, his strength was constant. The only result of her futile attempt was JC pulling her closer and giving her a hard smack across the face.

"Hey!" he shouted, reinstating his hold on her.

Mary felt the sharp sting on her face, felt a hotness there begin to grow. Her hair was mussed about her head and she now had trouble looking at JC through it. And though she knew she should be scared, she felt... In surprise she suddenly realized it was horniness that she felt, which didn't make complete sense to her.

"Mary, listen to me," Evan said now, holding up the third bottle. "That spaghetti you ate had something deadly in it: Poison, if you will."

"Poison?" Mary asked. Poison? What spy novel had she suddenly stumbled into?

"That's right Mary," Evan said. "It will kill you in about two hours unless you've got the antidote. As you can guess, that's what JC and I just drank right here."

Calming down, Mary looked to Evan. "And I'm guessing there's a price to pay for that bottle?" She motioned towards it with her head.

"Smart girl," Evan said, and he tapped JC on the shoulder. He released his hold on her and Mary sat back in her chair.

"What if I say no?" She asked, standing up. Both men watched her curiously, but neither made an attempt to stop her. "What if I leave right now? You'd let me walk out of here, wouldn't you?" She asked when they still made no motion to stop her. "Which means the nearest hospital is well over two hours away. I'd be dead long before I reached it."

"Smart girl," Evan said again. "Exactly. If you want, Mary, you can leave. We won't stop you. But we also won't help you. You'd be on your own and maybe—maybe—you'd be lucky enough to catch a ride."

Mary breathed out a terse sigh. "Let me guess. In exchange for that antidote, you want my body; You want sex."

Evan and JC simply nodded, both their faces betraying the eagerness they must be feeling.

Mary looked nervously between the two men. If they were lying there was no way to tell. But if they were telling the truth she saw no other option than to let them have their way. She could walk out right now, true to their word, but then she was running the risk of death. If she died here, on a godforsaken plot of land outside Dallas Texas, would anyone ever know? Would her mother ever find her body? Or would her body be lost to time? But if she stayed with these men, if she let them ravage her—if she let them... fuck her—she would know. And God would know. But at least she would be alive. And after all, they were threatening her. She really had no choice but to give in, didn't she?

Biting her lip, she reluctantly undid the zipper on her back and let her silky red dress caress her body as it fell to the floor, leaving her in just her thin black tights. She stood straight and tried in vain to hide her perked nipples, but she knew it was futile; soon enough the men would see her fully anyway.

She looked to the ground, embarrassed and ashamed as the men stared, lusting after her. Yet there was also a thrill buzzing in her skull as well. Only one other boy had seen her this intimately before, and now she was baring it all to two strangers.

As JC stepped up to her—and Evan walked around, surveying her firm backside—Mary looked up to meet his eyes. The raw look in his gaze startled her, but what startled her more was the wetness she began to feel between her legs when she felt Evan's gentle touch on her butt.

JC grasped both her arms and forced them above her head roughly. At the same moment Evan spanked her hard. Mary let out a quiet yelp of surprise. Her ass stung, but in a strangely good way. The next spank was harder, but Mary was prepared this time and bore it—and enjoyed it—with little more than a whimper.

With her arms stretched above her, she was now completely vulnerable. Evan could do whatever he wanted to her. And Mary had no choice but to submit. The control that these two men had over her—and the control that she gave up to them—fanned a flame inside of her, a morbid curiosity that yearned to see just how much they could do to her.

For just a moment she freed herself from the beginnings of this spell. Jerking her arms free, she shied away from Evan and JC. Unfortunately, the maneuver only took her further into the house. The two boys moved in front of her, blocking the only exit as far as Mary knew.

"Come here," JC said forcefully, moving towards her.

Mary flinched backwards just a tick. A streak of anger passed across JC's face. In a single moment of time JC rushed forward, grabbing the back of her hair and forcing her to her knees. It was so fast Mary didn't even have time to be afraid. One instant she was facing off against this broadchested barrell and the next she was completely vulnerable.

JC's hand in her hair sent a slight twinge of pain through her scalp, but more than that it wet her pussy more than she would have ever imagined.

"Fuck," she said almost involuntarily, as her left hand lazily drifted to her mound and felt the wetness there.

"Look up at me," JC commanded. Mary complied.

JC wore an awful smile, but there was something charming about the awfulness at the same time.

"Now, undo my jeans," he said less forcefully. Mary hesitated for just a moment and his grip on her hair became tighter, forcing a yelp of surprise from her as her gaze jerked heavenward.

"Do it," he said through his awful smile.

Mary's trembling fingers worked their way up to a leather belt, working nervously, anxiously—but also more than a little excitedly—at the clasp. JC smiled above her and whispered "I knew you were a good slut."

The slander sent shivers down Mary's spine. And as she paused to let that shiver subside, she felt another hard yank on her hair; she obediently got back to work, now zipping down the front of JC's jeans. His loose boxers were already growing tighter. She nervously rested her hand on that growing fabric.

Her breath was coming in short bursts now. She knew—of course she knew, despite her supposed innocence—what waited for her just beyond this thin veil. She had only ever seen a penis once before, though from the handful she held right now she could tell Gavin's was pitiful in comparison. Apparently her thoughts had strayed for too long as she found her head once again jerked upwards, her eyes staring at JC's ravenous expression. There was almost nothing human there anymore; it had all been replaced by pure instinct and raw need.

12