A Morning Jog

Story Info
Jogging is so much better with a remote controlled sex toy.
2.3k words
4.11
130.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers

The path circles the little lake in the middle of the park. It's surrounded by a dense ring of various bushes and trees shining pale green in the spring sun this morning. I'm sitting on a wooden bench looking out over the lake, listening to the gravel crunching rhythmically under your feet as you come running towards me.

As I turn my head slightly to the right, I see you. Your small, firm breasts bouncing slightly under your pink top, your short, red hair swinging in time. You're wearing little white shorts and white trainers. I see the muscles flexing in your naked legs with every step.

The pink plastic remote is beside me on the bench. I pick it up and hold it in the air, letting you see it as you pass. You're breathing fast and I sense the sweet scent of your skin.

This morning I woke up with a powerful erection and tried to pull you against me. But you didn't want to. You had to go for your morning jog. If you didn't want to fuck you could just have sucked me off - you know how I love to squirt in your mouth. Or you have jerked off my cock with your hand.

But you just didn't want to. And then I had to tell you the punishment.

You stood stark naked in front of me, as I tied the two rubber straps around your hips and in between your thighs. I checked that the little plastic cup containing the vibrator was firmly stuck to your clitoris. And as I tested the remote with one quick push, I heard the vibrator humming. You gasped loudly, a shiver running through your naked body.

Then I let you put on your jogging outfit and go to the park. I took the remote in pocket and followed behind you.

From my spot on the bench I can watch you going all the way around the lake. When you're halfway, I push the remote. I see you convulsing. You stumble slightly, but quickly pick up the pace.

I hold down the button, knowing that the vibrator buzzes relentlessly against your tiny clit. Then I let go.

The next time you pass me, your cheeks are flushed. My eyes follow you, enjoying the sight of your firm bottom bouncing with every step you take.

I press the remote again. Your body jerks, this time almost making you fall over. You keep running, a little slower, while I hold down the button. Not only is the vibrator buzzing against your clit, but your own movements has to enhance the sensation: Your thighs brushing against each other, your naked cunt rubbing against the smooth fabric of your shorts. As always I've forbidden you to wear panties.

I see you slowing down on the other side of the lake and let go of the button. You take a few light steps on the spot, then run along in your original pace. I think you were about to come. You must be so wet now - your shorts drenched with your juices.

The thought turns me on. I feel my cock swelling in my pants, thick and hot against my right thigh. It's hot in the sun where I'm sitting, but now and then a cool breeze sweeps over the park, making the leaves rustle against each other.

You come towards me again. Sweat runs down your cheeks, your arms, your thighs. Passing me, you grit your teeth, sending me a dirty look - almost angry, but horny as well.

I let you run quietly for a while, not touching the remote. Keep you guessing.

But suddenly, as you've reached the other side, I push the button again. And this time I simultaneously turn the other control - the one increasing the speed.

You slow down again, try to run on, but no - it's no use. The vibrator buzzes crazily against your clit, as I hold down the button. You stumble towards a tree you can lean against. You rest your palms and forehead against the rough trunk, breathing deep and hard. Your entire body shakes spasmodically, your mouth is wide open, but from my position on the bench I can't hear the slightest moan. Unfortunately.

I let go of the button. You had your first orgasm, baby. It won't be the last.

Over by the tree you stand up straight, running your fingers through your hair. Then you start running again. Calmly around the lake as if nothing happened.

As you pass me again, I can tell how much you're sweating. Again I sniff the sweet scent of your hot skin. But this time I register the more animal smell of your excited cunt. I love that smell. It reminds me of how good it is to fuck you. The sensation of plunging my hard cock into your excited pussy. Thrusting it in to the hilt, making you scream.

My cock grows harder and harder. Long and thick it rises inside my pants, stretching the fabric. Damn, I'm horny now.

You complete another lap around the lake and is heading toward me as I press the button. Your eyes open wide, staring at me as you feel the vibrator buzzing against your tender clit. I hear you gasping loudly. You stop in your tracks, grabbing your crotch as if that would stop the vibrations. But as I hold down the button it just goes on and on.

I stare at you mercilessly, enjoying the sight of you falling to the ground, whimpering. You curl up, quietly sobbing, the orgasm making your entire body tremble. I let go of the button.

You stay in that position for a while. Finally you look up at me, your eyes glazed over.

"No more, "you whisper.

"Get up," I order you. "Run along."

Your legs are shaking, but you get up as best you can. Brushing your sweaty hair from your face, you start running again. Slowly.

Damnit, you gorgeous piece of ass. How I just love to watch you come. My cock jerks. I close my eyes, savouring the sensation of my own lust.

When I look up again you've almost reached the other side of the lake. I press the button again, holding it down. I don't care anymore. Now you're going to get it, ready or not.

You utter a little scream and stop by the same tree as before. Your hands fumble for the trunk, and you almost fall up against it. Your entire sweaty body spasms, and you slowly sink to the ground.

Holding down the button, I turn the speed up and down. Now fast, now slow. I won't leave your little, stiff clit alone for a second. Trembling in orgasm you try to crawl into the bushes - perhaps to hide? So that no one sees your senseless lust.

I get up and walk around the lake. With every step, my stiff cock rubs against the fabric of my pants. All the way I keep my finger on the button, turning the speed up and down with my other hand. As I get closer I hear you whimpering. You're lying face down, your upper body hidden in the bushes, but I see your legs kicking in ecstasy. I am so close now, I hear the vibrator buzzing tirelessly against your sensitive clit. You're drenched in sweat now, and between your legs I clearly see your shorts soaked in love juice.

"No, no," you sob. "Turn it off. I can't..."

I stand right next to you. My rock-hard cock jerks with anticipation.

"Turn around," I order. "On your back."

You wriggle out of the bushes a bit, obediently rolling over on your back. As I finally let go of the button, you let out a deep sigh. I drop the remote on the gravel next to you and unbutton my pants. You look up at me, biting your lip. As I pull my pants down, my long, stiff cock jumps out, standing erect before your eyes.

I bow down, pulling your soaking wet shorts down over your sweaty legs. The vibrator is still there. And between the straps I see your pink pussy lips shiver, wet and smooth after your violent orgasms.

"Spread your legs," I say.

As you obey my command, I see your cunt opening slightly, a few drops of love juice slowly oozing down into the gravel. I grab my cock in my right hand and kneel down between your thighs. You shake your head vigorously without saying a word.

I place the head of my cock at the soft mouth of your pussy.

"Ask me," I whisper insistently.

"No," you gasp. "No more..."

"Ask me for cock," I say. "I want you to beg me to have my fat cock inside your little cunt."

You whimper helplessly, writhing underneath me.

"Yes," I say. "Say it. That's what you want anyway. You little whore. You filthy little whore."

Talking to you like that makes me even more horny. I stroke my cock, making the clear fluid ooze from its head.

"Fuck me," you eventually whisper.

"Go on," I order, out of my mind with excitement.

"Fuck me with your fat cock," you pant. "Give me that hard rod. Fuck me until I come. And squirt your thick spunk all over me."

"Aaah yes," I gasp, thrusting my cock into you. All the way into your slick, juicy cunt.

"Ohhh!" you scream. "Ohhh!"

I can't wait. I immediately start pumping hard and deep in a savage, animal rhythm. Your wet pussy slurps loudly around my cock with every thrust. Damn, it feels good! I look down at you, pulling up your t-shirt to see your tits. They're not huge, but beautifully round and firm, wobbling rhythmically up and down as I fuck you.

"Oh God," you gasping. "I'm gonna come again. Oh no..."

I know exactly how to thrust to make it happen. Your cunt quivers around my pumping shaft, and I feel your orgasm approaching. Three more thrusts should do it. One - two - three...

"Aaah!" you scream. "Aaah!"

"Yes!" I gasp loudly. "That's it. You filthy whore."

Is anyone watching? I don't know. And I don't care. Right now there is nothing in the world except for your cunt and my cock. I pick up the remote and push the button again.

"Nooo!" you cry, as the vibrator once more goes to work on your trembling clit.

You arch your back, almost throwing me off. I grip your wrists, pinning you down as I thrust and thrust into your helpless cunt. The vibrator buzzes furiously against your sensitive clit, and seconds later you come again.

"Ohhh," you whimper, throwing yourself about in the gravel. "Sto-o-op..."

But I refuse to stop. I keep fucking you thoroughly, the vibrator buzzing against your clit, making you come again and again. Sobbing quietly, you tremble as the orgasms surge through your sweaty body. Your hardened nipples tremble with ecstasy in the spring breeze. Soon none of us know where one orgasm ends and the next begins. An sensation of boundless pleasure overpowers you, almost making you faint.

And finally I can't hold back anymore.

"I'm coming!" I gasp.

I rip my jerking cock from your cunt. It's so hard it's almost painful. I don't touch it - just sit still, watching it jump - feeling the semen bursting up from my tightening balls, up through the hard shaft. And finally it spits out its first long white spurt.

"Aaah!" I cry. "Yeahhh!"

The first load of sperm lands on your tits. My cock jumps rhythmically up and down, squirting again and again. Semen lands on your cheeks and your belly. Opening your mouth, you catch a few globs on your tongue. Eventually I can't squirt anymore, and just sit there watching my cock still jerking slightly. It's an amazing sensation. And you are so beautiful lying there - sweaty, flushed with excitement - with white spurts of my semen on your skin.

I stand up and pull up my pants. As you start to pull down your t-shirt I stop you.

"Take it off," I say.

You look at me, imploringly. But you know better than to argue, and instead pull the shirt up over your head.

"Give it to me," I say.

And you hand me the sweaty shirt. I pick up the remote and put it in my pocket.

"Get up," I say.

Again you stumble, but you do get up. I unbuckle the vibrator, and you stand stark naked in front of me, wearing only your white trainers. The remote is in my pocket, your shorts, your t-shirt and the vibrator in my left hand.

"Let's go home," I say.

You step back, trying to cover your nudity with your hands. I take your hand and pull you towards the exit. You follow obediently.

Between the bushes I find the little gate leading from the park to the street. I open it and lead you stark naked out onto the pavement. We're in the middle of town, and as always there are lots of pedestrians. Some of them stop to look at you. Some wrinkle their noses in disgust, other smile approvingly, lasciviously. No wonder: You look gorgeous with your round breasts, your tight ass and your long legs. I understand why they like to look at you.

I grab your hand tight and lead you along the pavement. We don't have far to got, but you'll get a lot of people's attention on the way. And I enjoy it. I enjoy every dirty gaze at your naked body.

I must have fucked you pretty hard - my cock feels tender and raw in my pants. But with you walking naked next to me, ogled by strange men and women, I'm starting to get horny again. My cock swells, growing thick and hard.

What are you thinking, I wonder. Are you looking forward to getting home to our flat? Do you think I'll let you get dressed again - and then leave you alone for a while?

Don't get your hopes up. My little, filthy whore.

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
359 Followers