A Morning on Island Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

But she left it where it was. Her eyes opened a bit. A hand reached down to find the ball, then moved back up to her stomach, leaving it in place. She put both elbows down beside her and lifted her head up just enough so she could see him. She was giving him a little smile, daring him.

He always did the safe thing, always the right thing. There was no way in hell he was going to touch that ball. Coward, he was just a miserable coward. He could console himself with the idea that he had acted with restraint, that he had acted with honor, but the truth was he just didn't have the nerve. It was all he could do the keep himself from trembling with terror.

"No fucking way!" He heard that taunt drift over the water.

"Sorry," he muttered, blushing, and he reached for the ball. There might have been a way to grasp it, without touching her, to extract it and resume his game with the dog, to keep his game with her going a bit longer. He didn't even consider that option. Instead, he made sure his hand rubbed her groin. Beyond the ball, her flesh was incredibly hot, slick with desire. He pressed his knuckles into her. Her lips opened to him. It seemed he could have slid his whole fist inside her, still with the ball in its grasp. Instead, he pulled the ball away and gave it a little toss, over in Mandy's direction. Then he put his hand back where it had been, but turned the other way, so that his finger tips could examine her more accurately. It felt just like every other cunt he'd had the good fortune to encounter. The familiarity of it calmed him down. He'd taken the leap, he'd landed safely on the other side. He liked it where he was. He stopped exploring, and started to caress instead. Tammy gave a little sigh, a chuckle, and then she sat up far enough so that she could reach his head. She pulled his face in to where his hand had been, and lay back again, with one leg curled around his neck, holding him down where she wanted him. The rocks were too sharp to lie on his stomach like that. He shifted her so that they could lie on their sides, he below her and almost at right angles, she with her top leg wrapped over his shoulder.

There was no great urgency. He was going to relish every moment of his little foray out of bounds. He was licking lightly, savoring her, running his tongue along the groove between her lips, sometimes forward to tease her clit, sometimes back to that other sensitive spot at the base. Her flesh was swelling at both ends, her lips were engorged. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her gasping. One hand was reaching up to find a rigid nipple, the other had the middle finger inside her, just brushing that little rough spot, and the little finger was slowly, subtly, working its way into that prim little asshole. She was already shuddering, her hips were grinding into his face as she strained to climax, but she was in too much of a hurry for his taste. He was going to keep her waiting for a while, he was going to hold her just at the edge, paying her back for the way she had been toying with him. Then he was going to keep her coming for a long time.

"You owe me ten bucks!"

"No way! He's not part of the bet!"

The only problem with his plan was that he was fully, more than fully, erect now, throbbing painfully with each heartbeat. He desperately needed to relieve that pressure, and he didn't even have a hand free to do anything about it Then, out of nowhere, help arrived. It wasn't Tammy. She couldn't reach him, even if she'd had the interest, and both her hands were busy grabbing his hair, tugging his head into her groin. His view was pretty much restricted to Tammy's belly and boobs, bobbing now as she rocked back and forth. Somewhere beyond that, someone with long fingernails and a heavy hand was attempting to jerk him off. He was getting scratched up in the process, but it was better than nothing. Tammy was starting to come in earnest now. The little finger had worked its way in up to the second knuckle, and he could feel her in spasm around it. The other finger was rubbing that little rough spot just inside her pussy. His tongue was working along the ridge of her clit now. She was starting to make a lot of noise, hopefully enough that she couldn't hear the running commentary from across the cove.

He felt a tentative lick on his prick, then lips pursed around the tip.

"You owe me a blow job!" One of the boys was crowing in delight.

"Shit man, she's not blowing him! She only kissed his cock!"

"Now she is! Now she is!"

He could feel teeth sliding below the tip of his penis. He loved it when his wife did that, but his wife was careful, she knew what she was doing. For all he knew, Mandy was going to bite his cock off. She must have been studying what he'd been doing to Tammy. He felt one of those long fingernails poking at his asshole.

Suddenly, in what seemed to be the middle of a climax, Tammy broke away. She turned around, so that she was facing Mandy, and pulled Tom's face back into her. He still couldn't see what was going on. His view was now restricted mostly to her asshole. But Mandy let out a little yelp, and she gave him a nip.

"Shit man, now you have to owe me ten bucks! She's fucking eating her fucking pussy!"

"All right, all right."

Suddenly, unexpectedly, he felt those teeth slide further down his cock, impossibly far. Mandy gagged, then, incredibly, he felt the tip of his penis sliding into a hot, tight shaft. Innocent little Mandy was trying to deep throat him. He wanted desperately to see what it looked like, but Tammy had his head pinned between her legs. The finger at his butt had worked its way inside while his attention was elsewhere. It knew just where to rub. Her other hand was trying to tear his balls off. He was coming so hard he couldn't tell if he was ejaculating, and he kept coming long after he'd been completely drained.

Tammy shrieked and pushed him away. He realized that he had been scratching her, biting her. He rolled away, exhausted, and Mandy shifted to replace him.

"Twenty bucks! Fucking twenty you owe me!"

He lay there for a moment, looking at the two of them. They were tired also, not doing much at the moment, but each licking enough to establish their position, their ownership of the other. This was where they had been headed all along. He'd only been the catalyst. Well, not exactly. He felt as if he'd been fully consumed in forming the bond that held them now.

It was time to go, past time to go. It was time to jump back into bounds, to dive into the clear, cool water, to open his mouth to let it wash away the residue of Tammy's desire. He didn't bother with the backstroke. He just swam towards his rock as fast as he could. The boys were waiting for him, they were cheering as he got closer, and he wondered what he was going to say to them when he arrived.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12