A Morning Surprise

Story Info
Master decides to share me with a stranger.
1.3k words
4.35
21.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chero
chero
3 Followers

I wake up to find myself blindfolded and bound, my arms tied above my head and my legs spread, ankles tied to the bedposts. My heartbeat quickens as I tug at the ropes, feeling the adrenaline begin to rush through my body. I listen carefully for anyone else in the room. I can feel my pussy moisten at the helplessness of my situation.

"Don't worry slut, your Master's here," comes a familiar voice at the end of the bed.

I relax a little, but my heartbeat is still rapid, only now it's with excitement more than fear, the anticipation of what my Master has planned for me. I imagine he's smiling as he watches me get wetter, my legs spread and my cunt on display for him.

He runs his fingers slowly along my thighs and unconsciously I try to angle my bound body to bring them to my center. I've just woken up and I'm already desperate for his cock, I think, blushing fiercely.

"Good girl," he says, and I can hear the pride in his voice as he looks over my body.

His fingers dip down and run long the lips of my pussy, before he slips a finger inside of me. I gasp and my body arches. The bed creaks as he moves between my legs. I feel his tongue slide along the folds of my pussy and whimper in surprise. My Master rarely gives me such a treat. He moves to my clit, sucking on it gently, toying with it, and I begin to tremble. Then his fingers enter me and the combination has me begging to cum.

"Please Master," I gasp, on the edge of orgasm.

"That's right, show your Master what a whore you are," he whispers into my ear.

Right on the verge of cumming, I freeze as I realize he's not the one between my legs. He chuckles at my expression as shock, fear, and lust play across my face.

"Don't be rude, slut. Cum for me."

On command I feel the orgasm overtake me and I cry out as my body tenses and shudders.

"Good girl, that's my good girl," he says, nuzzling into my neck. The sensation of his beard against my skin is unbearably erotic and I whimper as the stranger pulls away, pumping me several times more with his fingers.

I feel my Master untie me and when my hands are free I reach to remove the blindfold. His hand on my ass stops me, the sudden shock of the spanking makes me squeal in surprise.

"Bad girl, did I say you could take that off?"

"I'm sorry, Master," I say softly.

I'm aroused and ashamed that a stranger has just made me cum. I want to know who he is, who my Master has decided to share me with.

"Now, since my friend has been so nice to you, I think you should return the favor. On your hands and knees, slave."

I swear I can hear him smirking as I move into the new position. He guides me to the edge of the bed and taps on my mouth. I open up and quickly feel a cock against my lip, precum dripping. It's large and he eases it into me gently. I wrap my lips around him and slide my tongue along his shaft as he pushes deeper.

Then he starts to fuck me in earnest, his hands around the back of my head. The blindfold becomes damp with my tears as I try to breathe and control my gag reflex. I can feel him becoming harder in my mouth, his cock tightening. Then he pulls out suddenly and is gone. I look up in confusion at the space he was.

My Master is silent, but I feel his hands guiding me to turn around and I understand that he's going to fuck me. The thought of being fucked by a stranger makes me wetter than ever; I can feel my arousal dripping down my thighs, even as my cheeks burn with shame at the way my Master is letting me be used.

This time the stranger isn't gentle. There's no warning before he buries his cock inside me. He fucks me aggressively and as he's pounding my pussy, gripping my hips tightly to pull me closer to him, I feel my Master's hands on my face.

"You're not allowed to cum," he whispers.

I whimper and he kisses me deeply. He knows I'm on the edge, that his kiss by itself could leave me dizzy and panting but feeling his tongue explore my mouth gently, lovingly, as this stranger fucks me brings me right to the brink of orgasm. I'm fighting to hold it back, to obey. Then again everything stops suddenly.

I whimper again, this time in confusion and frustration. I bring my legs together, desperate for release and to feel any sensation against my sensitive clit. A sharp slap on my thighs makes me spread them again.

I feel the bed shift as someone lays down beside me. Hands guide me and position me atop him. I know it's the stranger; his body is unfamiliar beneath me. I can feel his muscles under me and I'm too turned on and desperate for an orgasm to care that I'm being shared. He pulls me onto his cock and I moan as it slides inside me.

Master's hands push me down against his chest and the stranger holds me there. Master spits and as it lands on my asshole I feel a whole new rush of arousal. I want to protest, to say it will be too much at once, but I keep quiet. I don't want to displease him, to embarrass my Master by being a disobedient slave. And I trust him.

As if he senses my doubt, he spanks me once more, firmly, and leaves his hand there as he pushes his cock into my ass. I cry out as I'm filled up more than I've ever been before, the sensation of two cocks inside me overwhelms me. My whole body trembles between the two men.

When they start to thrust, falling into a steady rhythm together, I lose any kind of thought. I am entirely sensation; my world shrinks to the points where my skin touches theirs, where our bodies mix into one.

"Cum for me baby, now," Master growls.

And I explode. My ass tightens around him and I scream as I cum violently on their cocks. But they don't stop, the pair keeps fucking me, drawing out my orgasm and bringing me to several more. By the time they finish, each one pulling out to cum on my flushed skin, I can't talk. I can hardly stand.

Master guides me to the bathroom and removes my blindfold.

"Now darling, clean yourself up. I would hate for anyone else to see you like this."

He smiles devilishly and kisses me softly on the forehead before leaving the room. I stare at the back of the door in a daze, wishing he had kissed me on the lips, kissed me harder, wishing he had run his hands down my naked body and --

I catch my fingers sliding downwards along the lips of my sopping cunt and stop myself, wondering how he can turn me on like this, have me ready to go again with nothing more than a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

I stumble to the shower and stand awhile in the hot water before washing myself. My ass and pussy are tender to the touch. My mind wanders to the stranger and I wonder again who he was. Was it someone I know? A friend of ours? An actual stranger? I don't know which one makes me more nervous, or more aroused.

When I return to the bedroom the stranger is gone and Master takes me into his arms and holds me tightly.

"You were so good," he murmurs, as I bury my face in his chest, breathing him in. "Such a good girl. I'm so proud of you."

I smile against him, delighted to have made him proud, to have pleased him.

Master refuses to tell me who we played with, so that every time we go out with friends I wonder which one of them fucked me, and if he'll share me again.

chero
chero
3 Followers