A Morning Surprise Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers

Feeling thrilled to have this little tart for a treat, Jack watched in bliss as Katy wiped a good portion of his seed from her breasts and stuck her fingers into her mouth. What he enjoyed the most was when she took a deep breath and slid his semi-limp cock deep into her throat. The hellcat held it there for at least a minute before she slid it back out gagging. Feeling proud of her ability, Katy gave Jack's cock a polite kiss.

"That tastes so good. Such a beautiful cock I could suck on you all day, but I have to go to school." The disposition on her face changed to a serious expression. She grabbed each of his substantial balls in a firm grip and closed tightly around them. She said with menace in her voice, "If ever you tell anyone we did this I'll cut your balls off in your sleep... you fucking hear me?"

Surprised by the intense pain, Jack said complacently, "Not a sole... please let go... I won't tell anyone... what you think I'm fucking crazy? Please, you are hurting me!" He could see she was serious and he held no doubt she had the capacity to take such action against him.

Drenched by his incredible orgasm, Katy jumped up from the bed and headed back toward the bathroom to clean up. She turned and knew he was looking at her firm ass while she stretched. She said with a coldness that reminded Jack of how she typically acted toward him, "This never happened," and disappeared into the bathroom.

The door shut with a diminutive thud and Jack lay back, eyes closed, rubbing his hurting balls. He said to himself, "What a hot fucking bitch; just like her mother."

END- MacHill

MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers
12