A Most Annoying Elf Ch. 01

Story Info
Elf prisoner seduces human captor.
4.1k words
4.37
8.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our orders had been clear. Capture the elf girl and bring her back to the camp. Simple, right? Well, no, not really. After inspecting the condition of my squad following the attack on the carriage, I finally understood why we are losing the war despite outnumbering the elves three to one. Their ten guards had managed to slay forty-nine of our best men before dying.

All that was left was little old me. And, of course, the elf girl.

I had no idea who she was. They rarely told us the details of our missions. All I knew is that she was important. Very, very important.

She also was, without any doubt, the most gorgeous creature to ever graze my eyes. Beautiful blond hair framed her delicate face which was comprised of twinkling green eyes, rosy cheeks and a tender smile.

Her outfit was of particular note as well. A green dress that left her shoulders and cleavage bear, flowing down all the way to her shoes. The chains around her wrists, ankles and neck were courtesy of yours, truly. As was the cloth gag.

I had made a campfire for us to sleep tonight and tomorrow we'd resume our journey.

The prospect of sleep seemed less and less plausible as the elf girl emitted whatever hellish screeches she could through the gag. It had been an hour since she had started. I had hoped that she would tire herself out eventually. That didn't look like it was going to happen.

"What do you want?" I said angrily, getting up to my feet.

She tilted her head at me, her eyes flashing amusement. The sounds continued.

I walked over to her and pulled the gag off.

"Why are you making so much noise?" I asked.

"I'm in heat," she said easily.

I recoiled, speechless. She responded to my expression with a bubbling laugh.

"I'm joking. You should have seen your face," she said, still laughing.

"Once again, what do you want?" I asked, temper flaring.

"Ooh, scary. Fine. I want a lot of things. Some you can give me, others I'm afraid you can't," she said, her pale eyes staring into mine.

"Let me rephrase the question. Is there anything I can do that will make you shut up?"

"You could kill me. But I imagine you need me alive. You could also find something more substantial to gag me with. I think we've got a volunteer," she said, nodding towards my crotch.

Only then did I realise I was hard as a rock. I felt myself blush and moved back a few paces.

"Awwh, don't be embarrassed. I know I have this effect on men and elves alike. Besides, I'm horny too. You just can't see it as obviously."

I stared at her, incredulous.

"It's true. If you brutes hadn't attacked us, I'd be home by now, having a go at myself. Or perhaps I'd have had someone help me."

"These brutes are simply people fighting for their freedom," I snapped.

"I never said I didn't like brutes. I've always wanted to be with one, you know. I hear you're as wild in the bed as you are in the battlefield. Our elven boys are a tad more...delicate. Boring, really. But I hear you have fire. And I want to be burnt."

Her eyes pinned me down, stole my breath. They left me hunting for the right thing to say. I couldn't find it.

"What is your name, by the way?" She asked.

"Erik," I said. "And you are?"

Her eyes grew confused, then wicked.

"Oh, dear, you don't know who I am? Wonderful. Sel. That is my name. Tell me, Erik, have you ever been with a woman?"

"Of course I have."

"Of course you have! You're a big man. And tell me, have you ever been with an elf?"

"No," I said, trying to sound indifferent.

"No? I've heard there are a lot of my kind who have defected to your human kingdoms. I guess you've just been unlucky. Many work as whores, too. I've considered it, you know. Getting plowed by human after human and making money? Sounds fun. Would you visit me?"

"I don't rent women."

"How noble of you. And if I took to you and offered for free?"

I looked down at my feet and took a deep breath. She was wearing my defenses down, overpowering my self control. I raised my eyes and was finally broken by her devious smile.

"I'd fuck you like there was no tomorrow," I said, immediately regretting it.

"Then do it," Sel said, her voice impassive.

"What?"

"Come here and fuck me till I can't walk. Spread my legs apart and ravish my elven flower," she said, not a hint of any emotion other than lust in her eyes.

"I can't. I'm to take you back to-"

"You can take me wherever you want after," she said, cutting me off. "But now I just want to feel you inside me. Have you ever wondered why elf whores get paid ten times as much as human ones?"

"Novelty?" I asked, smiling sardonically.

"It's because they're ten times as good."

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Is that so?"

"You can have a sample if you don't believe me," she said.

Back at home, they'd most likely take my head if they found out I was seduced by a prisoner. But that was only if they found out...

"I..."

"Come on. What's going to happen? Just fuck me and I'll let you sleep."

That was an offer I couldn't very well pass up. I took of my boots and undid my belt. My pants fell down to my ankles and I stepped out of them, naked from the waist down. Her eyes had widened, focusing on my cock.

"So it is true," she whispered to herself.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Well, I'd heard rumors that humans well much more well-endowed than elves. I guess it's true."

I was, at least as far as I could tell, not carrying anything particularly impressive down there. This was the first time someone has marveled at my size. I was beginning to like her more and more.

"Come over. I want to see if they taste differently too," Sel said and I obliged her.

Her tongue ran across the head, tasting it.

"Nope. Still delicious," she said, licking her lips.

We proceeded to stare at each other for the next five seconds. Then five more.

"I'm not sure if you're aware, Erik, but I'm kind of chained up here," she said, the metal clanking as she shook her hands. "You're going to have to help me a bit."

"How?"

"And you're wondering why we're your overlords. Grab my head, you moron. Pull my mouth on your cock," she said and I followed her instructions. There was something very stately about her voice. The insults hardly even registered. The commands certainly did. Slowly, I moved her up and down, up and down. Her lips caressed my shaft, her tongue slid along my head. I moaned lightly which appeared to excite her, so I upped the volume.

She tried to say something but it came out unintelligible, so I pulled her away from me.

"I want to try the entire thing," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure."

Carefully, I pulled her mouth on to my cock until the entire thing disappeared. I heard her choke and pulled her away immediately.

She breathed hard, her eyes watering slightly. But tears weren't the only thing I noticed in them. There also lived a wicked arousal.

"Again," she said. "Don't be gentle. Hold me there as I choke."

I slammed my entire length into her mouth and held her head firmly in place as she gagged on my cock repeatedly. When I pulled out, drool was streaming down her chin.

Once she had regained her breath, she flashed me a smile.

"Fuck my elven mouth as you would a human pussy," she said.

I returned her smile. My hips moved back, then thrust into her mouth. After that it went out of my control. I fucked her mouth mercilessly. All she could do was gag. I wiped the tears that were streaming from her eyes, gently caressing her cheeks.

I could feel her throat opening up for me, letting me inside. It was tight and warm. I was getting closer and closer to bursting in her mouth.

Not willing to let this encounter end so quickly I pulled away. As I let go of her, she collapsed on her back. Her breathing was strained but she seemed quite excited.

Drool had dripped down to her chest and painted her dress a darker shade green. My eyes lingered on her cleavage, her shoulders, the way the fabric hugged her every curve.

"Tear it off me," she said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Tear the dress off me and take me."

I knelt down and placed both hands on it. I pulled with all my strength and it tore like a sheet of paper. I had expected a bit more resistance but I wasn't about to complain.

What I unraveled was a sight worth losing your head for. If the Captain found out and had me beheaded it would still have been worth it. Her body was finer than a sculpture. Perky breasts with tiny rosy nipples, a smooth stomach and at the bottom, a perfect elven flower, as she had expertly put it.

My eyes took in every single bit of her body. I fell on her, kissing her mouth which I had just ravaged. The taste was intoxicating.

My fingers traced her body as I moved down to her neck, then her breasts.

I could have spent a day there, licking and sucking until she had to push me away, but I could sense she was getting impatient and moved even lower.

I kissed her navel once before arriving at her most sensitive area. My tongue lunged out of my mouth, swirling around her pussy, gliding along her lips, savouring her juices.

Sel had melted under my touch, eyes closed, body stretched out and relaxed. She rested her hands on my head as I feasted on her, a content smile across her face. They were heavy with the chains around them but those chains were not the problem. The ones around her ankles were. They kept her legs together and I had to pry them apart at her knees for access to her flower. A tiresome process.

I pushed myself away from her and got to my feet.

"Where are you going? No! Get back here! Or at least take off my shackles so I can take care of myself."

She rambled insistently as I fished through my travel sack. I pulled out the key and returned toward her.

"Yes! Thank you. As much as I appreciate your company, I can do this perfectly fine on my own. Just free my hands and I'll be good to go."

I knelt down and began unlocking the shackles around her ankles.

"No, not those ones, you moron. I need my hands."

I growled, annoyed, and grabbed the cloth I had used to gag her earlier.

"Quiet," I said and shoved in her mouth. She didn't seem to mind.

I spread her -now free- legs apart and ran a hand along the inner side of her thigh. I had intended to tease her, make her beg for it but my desire overpowered me and I buried my tongue into her once more.

She spat the cloth out- I hadn't bothered tying it- and let a gentle sigh escape her puffy lips. I took it as a sign to continue what I was doing.

Her hands were now both grabbing my hair, pulling me into her flower. She moved her thighs rhythmically up and down, as if my face was but a horse for her to ride. All the while, moans echoed through the forest.

"Fuck," I heard her whisper to herself as I inserted a finger into her pussy, my tongue tracing persistent circles around her clit.

My other hand was fondling her breasts, caressing her smooth skin, her firm nipples. She had moved her hand on it, guiding me to wherever felt best.

Her grip grew tighter as the minutes passed, her breathing more irregular. She was elsewhere, whisked away by the sensations that erupted through her body.

I pulled away, halting those sensations.

It took her a couple of seconds to realise something was wrong. She looked up at me, disoriented.

"What? Why did you stop? I was so close," she said, her words slightly slurred.

"I want to hear you beg for it," I said.

All her grogginess suddenly disappeared. "Not happening," she said in her most bratty tone.

I shrugged carelessly. My thumb began rubbing her clit furiously, sending an adorable spasm down her body. She groaned, still staring into my eyes. Just as she was about to orgasm, I stopped.

Her chained hands tried to swoop in and finish the job but I grabbed the chain and pulled them away, over her head.

"You ass," she said in between breaths, plainly irritated.

I leaned in and gave her a long kiss. For a second, the defiance seemed to flee her. It surged back immediately, her scowl growing fierce.

I bent down and kissed her pussy over and over and over. I was barely even pressing my lips to it but it was enough to make her squirm.

I pulled back again, pausing her pleasure.

Her face was a dark storm cloud, the murderous intent ever clear in her green eyes.

"I swear it by all the gods, I will have—"

I shoved my index finger inside her cutting her off. Her whole body arched and I could feel her flower tighten around my finger. I feared I had pushed her over the edge, made her orgasm. I was relieved to see her face return to its previous state, angry and desperate. She growled at me and was about to begin rambling again but I promptly silenced her by pushing my finger, still wet from her pussy, into her mouth.

"How do your juices taste?" I asked.

She did not even try to answer. I pulled the finger out and used it to tease her right nipple. My tongue took care of the left one. She twitched under me, moaning and I wondered if I could make her orgasm like this, no attention given to her flower. I went on for a good minute before stopping once more.

She let out a sad whine, thrashing against me, against her restraints. Her face was a quite a puzzling sight, as if she couldn't very well decide whether she wanted to curse or cry. Desperation and anger waged war over her body. How long could her pride bar her from giving in to my demand?

My fingers brushed her pussy gently, just enough to keep her on the edge without pushing her over it. I kissed her perfect thighs, her flat stomach. Whatever part of her my lips touched would quickly squirm away. I could tell it was too much for her but I had no intention of stopping. Not until she gave me what I wanted.

Her breathing was hard, mingled with ecstatic grunts and moans. And then I heard it. It was light and gentle as a breeze.

"Please," she whimpered.

"What was that?" I asked, pretending I hadn't heard her.

"Please!" She cried out.

"Please what?" I said, smiling wickedly.

"Please just let me cum. Please. I'll do anything. Please."

She sounded sufficiently pathetic. I lowered my head and began tasting her elven flower again.

Her legs, now straddling my head, began shaking. Her hands held on to me tightly, making sure I wouldn't move away again. I licked and I licked, the sounds of her pleasure motivating me.

Her body shuddered and jerked as she was hit by wave after wave of bliss. I tried to move away but she was still holding on to me with all the strength she could harness.

A good minute passed before her body relaxed completely, the jolts fading. Her eyes were shut tight and she breathed with purpose. She let go of me and sagged on the ground, still, unmoving.

I pushed myself off the ground, towering above her. She was beautiful as she lied there in the middle of the forest, so much like a part of nature. Pure, innocent, serene.

In truth, she was anything but that. Her eyes opened and stared at me. A fire burned in them, igniting my soul as she peered into it.

Was she mad I made her beg? It had seemed like a great idea at the time but now...

She broke out into a bubbly laughter, alleviating me of my concerns.

"Wow. Fuck. Just, wow," she said, smiling a toothy grin.

"You're beautiful," I said. It wasn't as much a compliment as it was an earnest observation. She was beautiful. In a pure, primal way. Like a sunset. Like the moon.

For the first time since I had met her, Sel grew flustered. Her cheeks grew a cutesy shade of red and it wasn't because of the orgasm.

"And you," she said after recollecting herself, "are terrible. Now, free my wrists and let us move on to the main dish."

I took a step back, hesitant. I shot a glance behind me to where I'd left the keys. They were not there. I turned to find her smiling at me. She lifted her foot up and wiggled it in front of my face. Clutched between her toes was the key. I snatched it from her immediately.

"Is that supposed to make me trust you more?" I asked, bewildered.

"Of course. I could have unlocked myself and bashed your head in. I didn't. I don't want to run. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to take me like you would a woman."

I smiled and knelt down, taking off her shackles.

"No, no, no. I make love to women. You, I'm going to fuck senseless. I'm going to tarnish your elven purity. I'm going to ravage your elven flower."

Her eyes flickered with arousal. I pulled her up by her hair, then slammed her against a tree, her cheek resting on the rough bark.

I slipped my cock inside her flower from behind and thrust slowly, rhythmically. She was tight around me, very tight. Ludicrously tight. If elven cocks were smaller, did that mean that so were elven pussies?

Barely half of me was inside her but I could tell she was having trouble. I had intended to go buck wild but the way her body tensed as I entered elicited newfound pity from me. She had wrapped her arms around the tree and was breathing slowly.

"Turns out you're all talk. Is this what ravage means to you people? You fuck like a grandpa."

Her tone was mocking but her words were obviously strained. I brushed an errant strand of hair from her face. I wanted to get a good look at her reaction as I rammed my entire length into her.

She didn't make a sound though I could see the discomfort plainly in her eyes.

"Is that better?" I asked mockingly as I continued to thrust deep inside her.

"Not particularly," she said, trying to compose herself. "Eh, what could I expect of your kind? Useless in all regards."

I grabbed her and tossed her to the ground. She made a startled sound as her palms and knees collided with the ground but didn't try to get up or move away. She waited there, on all fours, facing away from me, tense, scared, lustful.

"I'm going to take you like a bitch in heat. I'm going to fuck you like no one of your kind can. When I'm done with you, an elf will never be able to satisfy you. You'll want more. So much more. You'll want me. Only me."

I pushed myself inside her and began fucking her relentlessly. She refused to give me the pleasure of hearing her whimper but could not contain the low, guttural sounds that escaped through her tightly shut lips. Her body swayed forward with every thrust, as if to evade it. But there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. And I would make her scream for me. I would.

I grabbed her armss and pulled them back, forcing her to fall prone on the ground. One of my hands held her wrists tightly, pressing them down on the small of her back. The other hand pushed her head into the grass. I fucked her harder and faster. I had broken her once today, I could do it a second time.

I flipped her over so that she was facing me. A wry smile was plastered across her face. Her eyes were determined. She knew perfectly well what I wanted. She just was too much of a brat to give it to me. I had to take it.

"You can try to hide it all you want," I said as I thrust inside her. "But it's obvious. I can see it in your eyes. I know my human cock is too much for you. I know I'm stretching you open and reaching deeper inside you than anyone ever has before. It hurts doesn't it? Oh, but you love it. You love the pleasure and the pain. Sometimes you can't even tell the two apart."

She nodded along to my words, her face twisting. I grabbed her by cheeks and lifted her slightly so that our eyes were locked. All the while I was fucking her with all the ferocity I could muster.

"Let go," I whispered. "Don't filter yourself."

She began moaning and screaming with every thrust. Her legs wrapped around me, her nails dug into my back. Drops of my sweat dripped on her, our bodies closer than they had ever been before. Her skin felt soft against mine.

I leaned down, kissing her neck, leaving on it marks of my conquest. She was mine now. All mine. My body slammed against hers, my entire weight going into the thrusts.

12