A Most Annoying Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was loud, crashing violently against the perfect tranquility of the forest, echoing for miles around.

Her hands moved from my back to my shoulders and her legs unclasped me. In one smooth motion, she flipped us both over. Now she was on top, pinning me down by my wrists, riding my cock.

Her head bent down, kissing my mouth, moaning into it. I joined her in the moaning, the pleasure overwhelming me. She descended to my neck. Now she was the one doing the marking.

Her grip on my wrists tightened, her flower contracted around my cock. Her whole body quavered with the pleasure. Unable to cope, she collapsed on top of me.

"Don't move an inch," she said, jerking left and right involuntarily.

I stood there, motionless, and let her relax. She leaned in, kissing me sloppily. Then, she twisted her waist and bent over towards my legs. I heard a clacking sound.

The shackles. It was the shackles. She had put them around my legs. There was a pair around my wrists, too.

"Thank you for the incredible experience," she said, smiling at me. "I think I'm going to be sore for days."

She stood up and began to walk away. My cock was still twitching, dripping from her juices.

"No! Get back here!" I yelled, trying to wriggle out of the chains.

She paused and shot me a glance over her shoulder.

"I want to hear you beg for it," she said.

"What?"

"You heard me."

My survival instinct proved stronger than my pride and I began speaking before I could even think.

"Please, Sel. Please."

She bent down to pick something up and skipped over towards me. "Please what, Erik?" She asked, giggling to herself.

I opened my mouth to speak but before the words could come out she shoved the piece of cloth I had used to gag her in my mouth. Muffled, unintelligible sounds came out of me.

"I didn't quite catch that," she said, smiling.

Again I tried to speak and again I failed.

"Well, clearly you don't want it bad enough if you're not willing to beg me properly."

She bent down and ran her tongue along the tip of my cock, sending jitters down my spine.

She then stood up and took the keys to the shackles out of her pocket.

I watched in horror as she tossed them into some thick shrubs.

"That should give me enough of a head start. Good luck with the keys, Erik the human. I hope we meet again."

With that, she took off into the forest, leaving me chained, with only one hour of daylight left. I had best get searching...


12