A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she casually begins to pull the sweater up and over her head. After pulling the sweater free, she shakes her long hair back into place letting the sweater slip to the rug as if it was no big deal.

Jimmy stares in awe at the majestic beauty of her chest. This has turned out to be like some kind of mad exhilarating dream of sorts.

"So are they really big just as you imagined?"

"Yes Mommy," he says in the barest of whispers.

"Jesus her bra looks simply gorgeous on her," Jimmy thinks as his eyes become stuck on his mom's big tits. The aqua blue lace bra she is wearing looks to be having a mighty difficult time containing those huge tits of hers, Jimmy notes as he looks at them with growing desire.

Only his mother knew blue, aqua blue to be specific, was his favorite color. Did she really go put this on while waiting for him upstairs in her bedroom with that fact in mind? The thought causes his heart to skip a beat as the implications are unimaginable.

This pretty bra of his mother's, covering what he can only imagine to be the most beautiful tits in the world, may be the absolute prettiest thing he has ever beheld in his young life.

Staring at her in that fabulous bra causes his cock to reach epic proportions of hardness. He shifts uncomfortably, trying to release the tension down there. The truth is Jimmy has a bit of a bra fetish as he just loves the way a pretty older woman with big tits looks in a sexy bra.

"So do you like how your Mommy's bra looks on her honey," she purrs fishing for the complement she so desperately wants to hear. She too is also acutely aware of her son's little bra fetish as she used to constantly find her old Victoria Secret catalogs, full of pictures of pretty models in bras of course, she thought she had thrown out, hidden away in his room when he was a young teen.

"It looks so beautiful on you, that it takes my breath away. I can't believe you are letting me see you, with your shirt off."

"Hasn't that been a dream of yours for some time now son; to see your mommy without her shirt on? Be brave and tell me the truth sweetheart."

"Very much so," he says shyly.

"I figured as much sweetie. You know mommy's sometimes have a sixth sense about such things. Of course, all during our little date tonight I didn't need much of a sixth sense to tell me you were having an extremely hard time taking your eyes off my tits."

He starts to blush fiercely, but she only laughs at him before saying teasingly, "Didn't think I noticed huh Jimmy."

"I'm sorry Mommy I didn't mean to be staring. Are you upset?"

"Oh baby..." she says reaching out stroking the side of his face saying sweetly, "Your mommy would have been upset only if she didn't catch you staring at her tits."

"Really?" He asks finding it hard to believe her answer.

"Really baby. So does seeing me like this, does it reinforce that memory from so many long years ago that we shall be discussing in a minute. Right after you take your shirt off for me that is."

"Y-you want me to take my shirt off too Mommy."

After draining the last of her wine, instead of waiting for him to answer she reaches out and begins to unbutton his shirt. Lini is pretty much totally whacked out of her mind now on the wine; whacked and yet still perfectly in control as she reaches out and begins to unbutton her son's dress shirt.

As she slowly unbuttons it she can't help to think how crazy this night has turned out to be. "This whole thing is totally nuts," Lini thinks to herself as she continues to carefully unbutton his shirt. "And real, real dangerous Lini," a small little voice in her head whispers. But the wine makes that voice of reason very easy to ignore as Jimmy's over the top romantic gestures tonight have swept her love starved heart away. Tonight anything seems possible.

She has no intention of stopping, unless he does something to stop her, which considering how she is now slipping, with no hint of resistance on his part, his shirt slowly off his well-toned, and very muscular chest, seems highly unlikely.

She pulls back, folding his shirt neatly before placing it carefully off to the side, and looks at him as he sits there embarrassed at being shirtless in front of her. Jimmy, for his part, doesn't know what to say or do, or how even to react to what is happening. It all seems so surreal.

Lini gets up slowly from the rug, a new plan forming slowly in her mind, and moves gracefully across the room to the small stereo in the corner. Jimmy's eyes track her the whole way, loving the way her huge tits, entrapped in her tight bra, bounce up and down as she struts across the floor.

Soft music fills the living room. She crosses the room towards him, stops in front of the couch, leaning on it for support, while saying, "Before we spend some time cuddling and discussing distant memories, I think it would be sweet if the brave knight asked his queen for a dance."

Jimmy gets slowly to his feet; walks over to her, his heart racing. "Would the queen bless her favorite knight with a dance? It would be my honor if she would." He says bowing slightly, trying his best to sound elegant as he holds his hand out to her.

She smiles at him, her heart filling with love and deep forbidden lust for her son as he is so perfectly playing his role, just for her. It can't be easy for an 18 year old man to so indulge his mother with silly role playing games, especially one where at times he must call her "Mommy". The fact, he is so eagerly doing so only makes her love him all the more.

They come together, wrapping their arms around each other and begin to softly sway to the music, just as they did earlier in the night.

But this time, things are so much more dramatic between them. Slow dancing earlier, while fully clothed, bares little comparison to their slow dancing now both shirtless.

Lini is softly exploring the idea, being alone in this dark romantic candle lit living room, swaying softly to the music, both shirtless, that anything could happen between them.

She moves in close to him, pushing her large breasts up softly against his bare chest. The feeling of her soft bra against his bare chest is incredible, causing his already hard cock to jerk to new untold heights of hardness. He wonders if she realizes what she is doing to him, down there, as she begins to slowly rub her chest against his in soft semi-circles. No matter, it feels like heaven the soft material of her pretty lace bra against his bare skin.

She brings her mouth to his ear whispering, "So is what I said earlier, about the brave knight staring at the queen's tits during our date tonight, is it really true or did you just agree to it to make your queen feel better."

She pulls back from him, stroking the side of his face lightly, smiling at him quizzically, before adding, "Come on don't be shy tell your queen my bravest of knights."

"Y-yes your royal majesty. I was staring at them. That is the God honest truth. Are you mad?"

Lini deciding she likes the way this "royal fantasy" is going so she decides to stick with it for a minute.

"No the queen is not angry, but you do understand brave knight that to stare at the queen's chest could be considered a royal offense...punishable by death."

"Death to witness such beauty as contained by the queen's ample bosom would be well worth it I pray tell."

"Hmm my knight has a silver tongue I see." Lini says with a wicked smile as she pulls him closer, mushing her boobs against his chest as they continue to sway to the soft music.

Snuggled up close to him, holding him even tighter, as one slow romantic song blends into another, there is a moment of silence as they continue to sway to the sweet sounds of a romantic ballad both lost in this forbidden fantasy of theirs.

"You know as much as I love dancing with my brave knight I'm afraid we are going to have to take a short break and let me rest a minute. I am starting to feel dizzy, too much of the royal wine I think. Maybe we should go get comfortable in front of the fire and start our little stroll down memory lane."

He makes no objections as she leads him over to the large fur rug; pulls him down gently with her. He waits with bated breath for what will come next.

Then she hits him with the ultimate question. "You know sweetheart I was wondering if maybe you could tell me something."

"Sure what is your desire my queen or is it mommy now."

"Hmm back to Mommy I think. I love both of little role playing games so much I can't decide which one to stick with."

"Maybe this will let you decide. You by some odd quirk of fate could somehow cease being queen, but no matter what fate bestows us you shall always and forever be my most beautiful mommy. That is forever."

"Oh sweetheart your words again touch me so deeply." Coming quickly to a decision she announces, "So Mommy it shall be then. You have convinced me. Now can you do something else for me honey?"

"Of course, anything."

"Can you be real honest and tell me why..." she looks at him seriously as their eyes lock, "You were so intently staring at your mommy's chest all night during our date and even now."

He wonders if he should be honest, if he can, in fact be so honest about such secret feelings as he holds for his mother's majestically big beautiful tits, but once he opens his mouth to respond, and begins to talk, the honestly she so wants, comes easier than expected.

He drops his voice, trying to sound both sweet and innocent, "Mommy, that should be obvious. I mean you...you only have just about the biggest, most beautiful boobs I have ever seen."

"Honey that is so sweet. Your daddy hated them you know."

"Well dad was a fucking idiot coz they are beautiful Mommy."

"Really baby, you absolutely mean that," she says slowly taking his hands into hers.

"I do."

"Tell me, do you remember how on cold winter's nights even as you got older and older I often shared the most sacred thing a mother can share with her baby boy. Do you know what that is hon? I think your letter makes it obvious that you remember," she says as she leans against the large pillow chair smiling at him softly.

Confessing to memories in a letter is one thing, but face to face in person, he finds is much harder to confess so he says nothing.

She thrusts her chest out towards him inviting him to say that single word she so desperately wants to hear for it will unlock the gate to both of their hidden secret desires.

"Go on baby say it, be brave for mommy," she whispers pulling him closer.

Finally he swallows hard, wanting to show her he is indeed brave quietly answers with those single two words that set both their hearts on fire, "Her boobs."

"Yes baby. That is correct. Mommy shared her boobs with her baby boy, even though you were much past the age I should have even considered such a thing."

"How old was I?"

"Hmm how old? Let's just say you were past the age where I should have been more forceful in denying you Mommy's treasures..."

She then takes a deep sigh saying, "Oh shit who I'm I kidding, I did my best to encourage you to come play in Mommy's treasure chest...if you know what I mean."

"I think I might. I thought my memories of those nights long ago might have been just pure made up fantasy on my part," he tells her in a voice that barely works as he is in such shock from hearing this full confession of hers.

"Let's take a stroll down memory lane," she says picking up the bottle of wine and refilling both of their glasses while saying softly, "This will only help."

She drains half her glass in one fell swoop. Wanting to match her he also kills nearly half of his glass as he shifts his body from one position to the next trying to control the mighty erection he has gotten from helplessly staring at his mom as she sits there talking to him so causally in just her jeans and bra.

The whole thing is like some sort of mad fantasy as she starts to talk again. "When you were a new born 8 minutes old, when you were 8 hours old I eagerly shared by boobs with my baby as any good mommy would do. When you were 8 days old, 8 months old, I of course still did the same...but then when you got older my sharing should have stopped but it didn't."

"Why?" he finally asks the million dollar question. She takes a small sip of her wine, looking at him seriously wondering if he has any idea where she is leading him.

"When you passed the age where you no longer needed to be breast fed I became sad and lonely for it was only when you were so eagerly sucking on your mommy's tits that I felt truly loved and needed. My relationship with your father was growing by that time worse and worse every day. I was alone and afraid...you were my only hope, my only love, my salvation."

She takes a deep breath. "So not wanting to give up that feeling of love I felt so strongly when you were nursing I continued to allow you full access to my breasts even as you grew older."

"I remember. I think..."

"Shh say nothing baby. Let me get my full confession out before you respond. I eagerly practiced with you what is known as "comfort feedings". That is I allowed you to suckle on my tits not for feeding but for comfort."

Jimmy looks at her in stark disbelief barely being able to believe what he was hearing, but it all must be truth, especially since it does confirm them long ago fuzzy memories of his mother and her big tits.

"Like when you had a hard time falling asleep at night, or maybe when you were crying and hurt. I knew it was maybe wrong to allow you to continue doing this even as you got to an age where maybe it was a little ahh...inappropriate, but the truth was we both enjoyed it so very much that even as you got older I didn't want to stop."

She takes another long sip of her wine, nearly finishing it off before she hits him with the coup de grace. "The truth is honey, I let my baby boy play with his mommy's big boobies whenever his little heart desired and..."

Now she finishes her wine in one last gulp as Jimmy senses something deep and forbidden is passing between them. "That was quite often. Yes you simply loved playing with your mommy's boobies little boy. Sometimes I wish..."

She stops afraid to say what is really on her mind hoping he will push her.

"What. Tell me what is it you wish for?"

"Well two things. One became true and one could never come true. The first is for you father to leave us so we could be alone and enjoy, that is explore our love for each other to the..." She pauses again letting the tension build that already at nearer breaking, "fullest extent. And the second well let's just say I knew the physical closeness we once enjoyed would slowly disappear as you got older so I wished for something simple like..." She drops her voice to a mere whisper, "The touch of your skin to mine, the feel of your eyes upon my body, oh joyful yearnings do such things create...for it is your love, the love of my precious little baby boy that sustains me, now and forever, never grow up and stop loving mommy with such fierce determination and such utter loyalty that is makes my heart sing with joy."

"That was nice Mommy."

"Ahh I heard that somewhere and memorized it. I'm not a romantic poet like you. But it sums up well what is in my heart."

"Really Mommy so you never ever want me to grow up."

"Hmm..." she looks at him with a sly smile that speaks volumes. "Maybe someday, just not tonight. Tonight I want to experience that fierce and loyal love you once showed me all the time when we were alone. Like now."

She pauses, their eyes meet and something, they both sense it, passes between them. Their truest feelings, finally spoken, has caused a boundary to be crossed.

"Can you do that for mommy, please baby boy, forget everything but your love for me, your burning desire to be my cutest sweetest little boy and allow yourself to be pampered with so much love and affection that it will take your breath away. For me -can you do that?"

"Y-yes, I can. I will, for you, anything for you." He tells her quietly after only a moment's hesitation.

Breathlessly they look at each other, before each finishes the wine in their respective glasses, wanting to experience the sheer bliss of total drunkenness. But not as an escape, but as a pathway to something deeper and much more meaningful than mere words.

"My motherly instincts are whispering to me honey."

"What are they saying?"

"That my baby boy needs to be cuddled by his mother."

She leans back against the pillow chair, pulling him against her. They settle down against each other with Jimmy resting his head softly on her shoulder as she begins to run her fingers through his long hair, twisting and tugging on it like he used to love so much.

He still does, as he murmurs to her, "Mmm that feels so good."

"Does it baby, you know your mommy will do anything, anything at all, to make her little boy feel so good."

The veiled sexual reference is not lost to him as his poor heart skips a beat at the mere suggestion that she is willing to do "anything" to make him feel good.

She wraps her arms around him tightly from behind as she whispers again and again in his ear sweet little terms of endearments. Soon the soft way she is cuddling him turns into a very nice neck and shoulder massage.

It suddenly occurs to her, maybe now that she has tapped into rekindling the deep love that a mother and baby feel for one other, by suggesting they cuddle, she needs to tap into something else, even deeper and darker. She needs to exploit the raw sexual desire she is sure her son possess for her, and then combine the two somehow.

She feels him beginning to melt into her arms as he lets out a deep sigh and closes his eyes. She is worried that he might actually pass out from all the wine he has drank this fateful night, and that would be a disaster because she wants much, much more than for him to pass out in her arms while she cuddles him. This worry causes her to push the envelope as she is determined to keep him awake and interested.

She moves her mouth to his ear, as her hands continue to work their magic all along his neck and shoulders, whispering softly, "Honey do you remember how we used to do more than just cuddle under the blankets on those cold winter nights."

"Kinda of I think. Maybe did we kiss a little bit," he says hesitantly.

"More than a little. I think you should let Mommy reinforce those memories that burn so bright for her, but are a dim ancient memory that you can barely recall because you were so young."

"I would like that." He says hoping against hope for what he has so yearned for all during those years of teenage angst where he had such deep and dark fantasies about her.

Lini begins to shower his neck and shoulders with soft kisses, hoping he continues to relax in her arms. He does- encouraging her to move things along so she turns her attentions to his ears and cheeks, raining soft kiss upon soft kiss down on them in a light and delicate manner that causes Jimmy's erection to make another appearance inside his jeans.

But it's not only the kisses that is making him hard, it's also the way she seems to be purposely rubbing her boobs back and forth across his bare back as she kisses him so lightly, so delicately.

The softness of that aqua blue lace bra is driving Jimmy mad with desire as her kisses, after she gently turns his face towards hers, have found his forehead, then the tip of his nose, each cheek, and then finally his lips.

Her kisses are both soft and sweet, delicate and light, once again causing the fireworks in his heart to explode. Lini is taking things slow, not wanting to push too far, too fast, so she pulls back after several light kisses on his lips.