A Most Forbidden Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stare deeply in each others eyes as he turns on his side to face her. She reaches over and grabs the bottle of wine and refills both of their glasses sensing the endgame is upon them.

"This is nice huh baby, cuddling with your mommy while exchanging sweet little kisses. I never knew how much I missed this. We used to cuddle all the time you know, but always there was the threat of your daddy finding out. It cast a pall over the whole thing," she says shaking her head sadly.

"But now he is gone and never coming back right?"

"Yes never. I only have room in my heart for you sweetie for my precious little Jimmy." She reaches out and strokes the side of his face gently. "What you told me earlier about my looks. It left me breathless, especially about me being the most stunning, most alluring, and most gorgeous creature on this fair earth of ours. Jesus Jimmy where...where do you come up with this stuff."

"I have more," he says smiling at her. "I left out. Afraid it might be going too far."

"Really I would like to hear."

Jimmy takes a large drink of the wicked wine, screwing up his courage, "Mommy you are beautiful in a way that makes the word beautiful blush, you put the 'x' in exquisite. Your beauty makes the sky sad, and even the stars cry with jealousy. I have always felt that way."

"Oh honey..." She reaches out and grasps his hands tightly in hers. "Do you really know how desperate I was to hear such words? I always suspected you held a deep secret attraction for me but I never knew how deep and how very powerful that attraction was until tonight."

"Is that all right, being so attracted to you Mommy?" he asks her quietly.

"Oh it's perfectly alright love, and without your father around to play hall monitor, you can take your time and explore that deep attraction you have for your mommy to your heart's content sweetheart."

"How should I do that?" he asks shyly.

She doesn't answer right off, instead letting the tension build as she takes another longer sip of wine, nodding her head towards his glass indicating he should do the same.

Jimmy taking her cue drains nearly half of his glass in one long swallow, loving the way it makes him feel so relaxed and confident.

"Well you can start by showing your mommy the true meaning of your sweet words of attraction that set her heart on fire are more than mere words."

He says nothing as his heart nearly leaps in this throat. Her subtle suggestion can only mean one thing. The time for him merely telling her how gorgeous she is is over—now it's time to show her, to let his actions speak for themselves.

He pulls her closer as he moves his lips to hers. Their mouths come slowly together. They exchange several long sweet kisses before, wickedly, he feels her tongue, like a thief in the night, slipping into his mouth. She swirls it around exploring, praying he does not pull back in horror.

Instead, he responds as she hopes shyly letting his tongue out of its moorings and into the sea of her luscious mouth. They spend several long breathless moments with each of their tongues surveying the entirety of each others mouths, the pretense of any sweet innocence lost.

She guides his hands to her bare belly, where he begins to slowly rub her stomach, loving the silky smoothness of her skin. He finds her tummy to be almost completely devoid of fat. It's firm, taut, and utterly sexy.

But not nearly as sexy as the thought of what looms over the flat plain of his mother's sexy stomach. For just north of her tummy rises the majestic mountains that are her huge tits. Huge tits he would love to explore with his hands, but simply lacks the courage to do so on his own.

Several more long and meaningful kisses are exchanged before she breaks them off whispering, "Now little boy let's get down to some real special cuddling that only mommies and their precious little babies can experience."

She reaches out, grabbing her wine glass and drains the balance of it; working her courage up to a maximum peak for what must come next.

She turns back on to her side, gives him a soft smile before pulling him down into her arms, using gentle pressure to snuggle his face down and into the forbidden valley between her large breasts.

She arches her back, forcing her tits firmly against his face, while she strokes his hair with soft cloying fingers, all the while snuggling him deeper and tighter into her magnificent bosom.

"You are now in the safest place in the world Jimmy, snuggled softly in between your Mommy's breasts," she whispers in his ear. "Do you feel my love, my affection for you, my uncontrollable need to pamper my sweetest baby boy?"

"Oh God yes Mommy," he says while burying his face deeper in the glorious warmth of his mother's tits. As he snuggles his face deeper in between the soft, resplendent cups of his Mommy's beautiful bra, he becomes lost, loving the way the silky lace material feels against his bare cheeks. He has one abiding thought: this is what heaven must feel like.

He rests his face between her breasts for a few short moments, wondering what must happen next, before she slowly rises up, pushing him gently off of her.

"Cuddling is nice, but I sense my baby boy wants more." she says a sly smile crossing her face. "My motherly instincts are whispering to me again honey."

"What are they saying this time?" he says sensing they are on the cusp of some forbidden fantasy.

"That my baby wants to..." She smiles at him ruefully, playing the scene out, letting the tension build to an almost unbearable level, before finishing her thought, "Play with his Mommy's big boobs."

Upon hearing this, a surge of excitement, the likes of which he has never known in his young life, fills his heart, and captures his soul.

"Y-yes Mommy I w-would," he finally manages to stammer out.

"I thought as much, the way you have been eyeing them all night it's really no surprise, but being you're so sweet, innocent and above all else shy, I guess it's up to your mommy to lead you to the promised land huh?"

She pushes him back against the large round pillow, and then turning around settles herself down in front of him, laying with her back flush against his bare chest. She reaches behind her, tugging, pulling, and stroking his hair playfully, before her hands slip down finding his.

She guides his nervous hands around to the front of her body and places them on her tummy. She removes her hands wondering what he might do on his own.

He begins to glide his hands all over her bare tummy, slowly ever so slowly with each passing circle they glide higher, until finally they are just inches below the majestic twin peaks of her breasts.

Sensing he will need encouragement to take that final step she turns slightly towards him whispering, "Go on baby, don't be shy, you can touch them if you want."

This encourages him to go right up to the very base of her breasts; right up to the very edge of her pretty lace bra, where his hands pause. She smiles to herself, enjoying her son's innate shyness, but even as she enjoys it, it's driving her absolutely wild with mad desire.

"Here let Mommy help you." She takes his hands into hers, and slowly pushes them up and onto the very fullness of her large breasts. His heart races with excitement, as he begins to carefully, slowly move his hands all around and over her tits, in soft semi-circles, simply loving the way her tits feel through the silkily smoothness of her bra.

She lets out a soft sigh as she sinks against him whispering, "You have been dreaming of this for so long huh baby?"

"Yes. Is...is that OK. I mean are you mad for me having such naughty thoughts."

"God no honey. I have been dreaming of this myself. Of you playing with your Mommy's tits...Yes for so long baby."

"You have?" he says now encouraged enough to begin to feel her tits with increasing passion. He starts to fondle them, a hand on each, more firmly.

He continues to run his hands all over them, squeezing, fondling, and playfully stroking them to his utter delight. Lini leans back thrusting her chest out allowing him maximum access as a new yearning desire is beginning to take shape in her wicked heart.

Finally, the desire becomes too much and it's time to lead him to where she knows he so desperately wants to go. She turns around and brings her lips to his. They began a long slow series of desperate kisses, tongues wickedly pushing against each other, that only ends when she once again guides his face down into the deep valley between her gloriously large tits.

Jimmy, swept away, by the forbidden passion that has exploded in his heart, kisses his way down into that luscious valley. He showers every bare inch of her exposed skin with kisses as he works his way down. He brings his hands up and begins pawing at him Mommy's tits with reckless abandon, before pulling away to catch his breath.

They eyes lock for a moment, before he whispers, "God Mommy your boobs are so big and beautiful."

"Yes and you are so very hungry for them aren't you baby."

Before he can answer she reaches out and draws him into the warm embrace of her bosom once more as he begins to slowly kiss the bare skin revealed between those majestic aqua blue cups of hers.

He watches with rapturous attention as her bra slowly slips away revealing inch by inch of his mommy's big, beautiful tits. She uses her hand on the back of his head, exerting gentle pressure to guide his hungry mouth upwards as more and more of her breasts are slowly revealed as the pretty bra slips off ever so slowly. He begins a mad series of slow, gentle kisses that cover the entire landscape of her mountainous breasts before finally reaching the summit—her grand, exquisite, and very erect nipples.

He takes each taunt nipple delicately into his mouth, closing his eyes as she begins to cradle him in her arms, as if he was a small babe, stroking his hair, whispering for him to "go ahead sweet baby, suck on your mommy's nipples."

He obligates her, and himself, and does as she wants, sucking on each one in turn so sweetly, so delicately, so deliciously that soon Lini is squirming as she cradles his head in her arms, arching her back trying to force more of her taunt nipple into his mouth.

Time loses all meaning as she cradles her "18 year old baby" in her arms much as she did so very long ago. He is innocent sucking is starting to turn into something more wicked as he is exerting his manhood upon her.

Lini soon finds herself flat on her back on the soft fur rug, her huge tits jutting upwards at him, as he is taking a moment to catch his breath. An absolute firm resolve to forever sate his ravenous appetite for his mommy's big tits overtakes Jimmy as falls upon them like a hungry wolf.

He begins to kiss them all over, no longer sweet and delicate, but with kisses full of eager young passionate that only teenage boys know. She is suddenly frightened by all his passion, as she had not prepared for anything more than a few light kisses maybe exchanged between them, which would lead to him sweetly and innocently playing with her tits, which in turn would led to a long slow and very sweet suckling session as she fantasied about him, once again, being her baby boy, so full of love and tenderness for his mommy.

But now here she is, flat on her back, his mouth flying from one breast to the other, showering them with wet, rapacious kisses that are growing in both heated passion and pure animal aggression.

She suddenly wants to be in control again so she tells him to stop; tries to wriggle out from under him, while pushing him off of her. He responds by dropping the full weight of his body upon her as he, seemingly possessed with super human strength now fueled by his mad lust, uses his hands to trap her wrists against the carpet.

He applies just enough force, not to hurt her, but to make her struggles useless as he literally slaughters her tits with his mouth sucking on them so madly that it takes Lini's breath away. All sense of innocence is lost as Jimmy's releases a frenzied storm of uncontrollable fury upon his mother.

He begins to push on her down there, humping his lower body against hers as he sucks on her tits with such a wrath that she is nearly in tears. She feels how large, how very, very large he is through his tight jeans. How large and how indecently hard as he pushes his body against her over and over.

His hips grind away as Jimmy, his cock throbbing with a hardness so intense that it is actually beginning to hurt, simply can't help himself.

He raises up from her, panting like some kind of crazed dog, taking the scene in with wild eyes. She is laying there on the beautiful white carpet, surrounded by the soft glow of candle light. Her bare naked big tits glisten with his saliva as her chest heaves up and down; his eyes slide down her naked chest, across her bare belly and to her jeans.

He suddenly wants that buried treasure between her legs so badly that he loses all sense of decency and decorum. He can't control himself any longer, nor does he want to as he reaches down and claws at her jeans, trying to literally rip them off her body.

But he doesn't bargain how very tight they, nor does her struggles to stop him help matters. Deciding that having them half way down will be good enough he jerks on them- hard- finally getting them down and off her hips.

"Stop baby stop...this is not what I want!!" She cries, begging, pleading as she bats at his hands that are wrenching her jeans down and off her hips.

"No, but it's what I want you teasing little Asian bitch." Jimmy barks at her- his actions, his mind, and most especially his passions racing out of control. "Now turn over on your fours you fucking cunt!!"

Emboldened with a strength that he never knew he had, her struggles only inflaming his passion to take her, he snakes one hand through her long hair using it against her. He pulls on it her hair hard, making her yelp with surprise and pain, as he flips her easily onto her fours.

He raises up on his knees moving himself behind her as he yanks his own jeans and boxers down just as she turns around to stare at him, as she rests on her knees and elbows, with eyes that grow big with fear...and pure excitement.

She sees her son yank down his jeans and boxers and watches, her heart literally exploding in her chest, as his huge fully erect, throbbing 8 inch cock is released from the tight confines of his too small boxers.

"Oh God baby no...Please. Stop." She cries out knowing it's too late but still her motherly instincts to control him cannot be denied their trying.

"You have been teasing me all night...Mommy...and now you will get what you deserve." He says the word "Mommy" with such spite and malice that it makes her scared for what must happen next.

He rips aside the pretty matching lace aqua bra thong she is wearing as he viciously thrusts his cock forward towards her pussy. But he is young, inexperienced, and very much a virgin, so his aim is not so good. His cock does not slide inside her wet pussy but just below it.

Yes despite all that has transpired, despite her pleas to stop, somewhere deep, deep down inside Lini is incredibly turned on by this wicked turn of events. By her young son taking her by force. A part of her, a deep dark part that is slowly making itself known, is begging to be fucked...good and hard.

But this is completely offset by the rational side of her that is not drowned in alcohol. This is going further and faster than she had expected, and worse still she is no longer in control. After years and years of young sexual teenage angst for his pretty mother, Lini is being swept away by Jimmy's passionate fury that is being released upon her. She suddenly knows he has no plans on stopping. She had not planned on this, but instead had only planned on maybe a few light kisses, some soft suckling on her tits, and then falling asleep with him cuddled in her arms.

Her sweet romantic notions, albeit naughty ones yes, have now taken a dark twist and she is desperate to regain control. Jimmy jabs his hard dick repeatedly into her backside, trying desperately and with a sense of growing embarrassment to find her pussy. In frustration he releases her hair allowing Lini to turn her head around and say to him as the tears spill out of her eyes, "Please baby you...you don't want to lose your virginity this way."

Jimmy sees the tears spilling out of his beautiful mother's face as she looks up at him, and his heart immediately softens, unlike his cock which is still rock hard. Lini realizes that her son needs a release and quickly takes matters into her own hands as she reaches back and grabs her son's nearly 8 inch cock and starts to stroke it up and down softly as she speaks to him soothingly.

"Come on baby let Mommy help you release." She raises up onto her knees spitting on her right hand to "lube it up", knowing what must be done.

Jimmy is too embarrassed by his inability to stick his cock in his mommy's pussy to resist. He curses his lack of experience and now is starting to feel guilty for the rough way he treated her. He starts to apologize when she whispers for him to be quiet and let her take control.

Any latent feelings of guilt are quickly replaced by pure lust as she uses her wet saliva soaked hand to rub his cock to new heights of hardness. "Don't worry sweetie, Mommy won't leave you with this," she coos to him.

She thrusts her tremendous tits out at the same time Jimmy, riding an immense wave of forbidden lush, pushes his hips forward. His big cock is nearly swallowed alive by her tits as it slips in between them.

He starts to pump up and down as her hand slips off his cock. Lini uses both of her hands to push her tits together forming a tight tunnel of lovely tit flesh that engulfs her son's cock in such a sensational feeling of pure pleasure that it only takes three or four thrusts before his cock explodes in a geyser of cum.

They collapse against each other tumbling down onto the soft white rug as Jimmy, the guilt from both attacking her physically and verbally returning to him full force, starts to apologize profusely to her.

Lini shushes him up, kissing his tears away as she pulls him against her telling him to relax and close his eyes. She just holds him for a long moment or two, holding him tight, allowing his fears about the rough way he treated her to subside.

"I think maybe we should sleep down here, inside this enchanted circle of lights."

"You mean together?"

"Yes silly together. Now why don't you go over and grab some blankets from the hall closet while I go upstairs and clean up this gooey mess you left all over my tits."

Jimmy is more than a little happy that she doesn't seem mad over what just happened. He rushes off to retrieve the blankets, after slipping back on his boxers and shorts, from the hall closet wondering if there night of forbidden passion is over, or just getting started.

A few minutes later, Lini comes back down, fully dressed once more, much to his disappointment and they lay under the blankets next to the candles on the fireplace mantle.

Jimmy tries to stay awake, but between being softly cuddled in her arms and all the wine he has consumed tonight it's a losing battle. He is soon fast asleep in her arms.

Sometime later, Lini wakes him up and leads her still half asleep son up to her bedroom. She tucks him in to the bed, safe and sound, and then retreats to her bathroom to prepare for Act II of the night's festivities.

She smiles softly to herself as she imagines Jimmy thinks their night is over, but little does he know it's just beginning as what has just happened has released a passionate lustful beast within Lini's heart that must be sated.