A Most Forbidden Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK." What more could he say. It all sounded so fantastic.

"Now be brave and take your potion, and then pick up that magazine of yours and concentrate on your new mother as she will be waiting for you on the other side. Be sweet, charming, but most of all be shy and innocent with her. As to this part, I have left you a bit of help. Check your nightstand drawer upon waking up over there."

"OK sure Madame Kat," he says hoping he will remember all this when he wakes up over there.

"And one final bit of advice. Study her bio page carefully. It's real and very truthful. You will be the one she speaks of in her bio that she adores so very much. You will understand once you read it what I am referring to." And with that the line went dead.

He sat there staring at the phone dumbfounded as to all Madame Kat had told him. Not wanting to disobey "doctor's orders" he does exactly as she says and quickly downs the sweet tasting potion in one swallow. He then picks up the magazine and thumbs back to Lini's bio page. His heart is flooded with anticipation to find out just who Lini adores. How could it be him? Is that even possible?

He sighs deeply, as he flips to her bio page. Regardless, he loved the bio section anyway, especially the interview section as the staff editors were seemingly experts at getting the girls to open up to them.

Lini's Bio:

Country of Origin: Taiwan Province / Place of Birth: Taipei

Date of Birth: November 11, 1975 (39 years old) Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Height: 5 feet and 7 inches Weight: 121 lbs. Measurements: 38DD-23-35 Fake Boobs: Yes Favorite Color: Red or Pink

If you want to win Lini's heart you must be romantic. Red roses with red wine will put her in the mood for romance. Once you get her engine started you will be in for a wide ride because in Lini's own words "I absolutely adore sex and I am most certainly a wildcat in the bedroom." But the trick is getting her there! Without more than a few sweet, romantic gestures you don't stand a chance.

She is currently a single mother of one. In her words he is "the sweetest little boy in the world, his name is Jimmy and we have such a close loving relationship. I just adore him and he does me."

Oh by the way her sweet little boy is 18yrs old but that doesn't stop her from showering him with so much love and affection that according to her "he hates to be seen with me in public anymore." In her own words, "I shower the boy with so much TLC that he complains I am smothering him to death. But I feel in my heart, and a mother always knows these things, that deep down inside he loves be smothered by his mommy."

When we asked what her greatest asset was—physically- she promptly answered, with a bright smile, "Why my tits of course. But sadly I am yet to find a man who knows how to properly pamper them the way I like."

When we asked just what properly pampering them entailed she replied again with that warm killer smile of hers. "Men make the mistake of trying to go all in with my tits right away. Getting there is half the fun. Take it slow and easy. Worship them with your eyes first but only after I am most comfortable with you of course, and only then proceed carefully without trying to get your hands on them."

Since she seemed to like talking about her tits we pressed the matter further. "So you like a man not to be over aggressive in going after them magnificent tits of your Lini, is that what we are to understand?"

"Exactly, honestly I have never told anyone this before but my big secret is I simply love the shy, innocent type who I eventually have to take by the hand and actually guide them to my breasts so sweet innocent and shy they are. I loved being treated like a queen to be admired but not touched... that is until I can NOT stand it anymore and must have my breasts get the thorough loving and pampering I so desire."

That answer prompted us to ask, "What constitutes 'thorough loving and pampering' in your mind Lini."

She got this most mischievous look on her face before answering, "I wish to have my lover start slow by showering the entirety of my breasts with a virtual rainfall of the softest sweetest little kisses, licks and nibbles, which will melt my heart and fire my soul until the point where I simply demand, beg if necessary, that he starts sucking on them like there is no tomorrow."

She pauses to take a delicate sip of her water, (as for me I needed some cold water splashed in my face as her answer was that hot!!) and then adds the kicker. "Once he has sucked on them for what seems like forever and with such reckless abandon that it leaves us both breathless I wish him to take absolute and total control of the situation. I want him to... " She pauses then. "Hmm I better not say what I wish for next."

"Oh come on Lini... do tell... don't leave your adoring public and me for that matter hanging... what then."

"Well it's never happened but I wish him to take me up on my suggestion to take total control of the situation as I produce a set of soft and comfortable but very reliable fur lined wrist and ankle restraints. I want to be totally submissive to him and his hard cock as he crawls on top of me and begins to slowly fuck my tits. And as he does this I am driven wild with desire until I start begging him to fuck them harder and faster."

"And does he comply."

"What do you think?" She says smiling an innocent smile that totally is at odds with what we are talking about.

"And then."

She takes a deep sigh and fiddles with her fingernails. I didn't think she was going to answer but she does. "And then he cums all over my tits before sliding down between my open thighs and eats me out until I climax."

"That concluded our interview thankfully as I needed a cold shower.

Mark Langford

Senior Staff Editor, Hot Asian Honeys

Jimmy puts down the magazine. His heart is racing, along with his mind. "Jesus Christ... she has an 18 year old son named Jimmy that she simply adores. Could this mean that for the day he will be... Jimmy."

He lays back in the bed committing to memory everything he read in her bio as his eyes get heavy. Soon he is fast asleep, and very far away from his former dreary and hopeless life.

Sometime later his eyes flutter open, after a loud boom of thunder reverberates through the house. He hears rain hitting a roof. But it different, as it's not the metallic sound of rain pelting down on his own shitty trailer he normally hears, but instead a softer, more muffled sound.

He comes awake fully and also quickly realizes the bed he is sleeping in is much bigger, and more comfortable, than his own bed back home. He scans the dark room just as it's lit up by a flash of lightening and spies a lamp on the nightstand next to him. He quickly leans over and flips the light on.

He lets out a low whistle as this room has all the bells and whistles. Big flat screen TV, matching furniture, a nice desktop computer, an X-box and Wii gaming systems and even a nice lap top. "Wow" is all he could say as back home he had none of this stuff.

He remembers Madame Kat saying she had left him some help in the nightstand drawer. He reaches over and pulls the drawer out on the single nightstand next to his bed. In it he finds a plain white envelope with a note inside. Nervously, he begins to read the note.

Jimmy:

Welcome to your dream. I have additional advice for you. I will tell you what is about to happen up to a point so you can be prepared. Several nights ago you and your mother had an "incident". You have not really spoken since. The ugly tension has been building between you two. The details of this incident will come to you when she mentions it. Now this -this little incident that happened is the key to your night of fantasy. You must make a full confession as to what you felt about it as so shall she. And from there... your dream will be off and running so to speak but you must be the one to suggest talking about it and be more than willing to apologize for it.

Not long from now you shall hear a loud scream and crying coming from her bedroom. You must go to her and provide her comfort. From there she will lead you to the forbidden land.

When she disappears to the bathroom to get ready you come back to the room and retrieve the gifts I have left for you, to give to her. They will be waiting.

One more thing- this potion you just took will have the effect of giving you a most irresistible aura to your mother, which she will respond to in a most loving manner. But to help stimulate this affect upon her personality remember to be shy and sweet with her, while showering her with tons of compliments, love and affection. Between that and the sweet little gifts I have arranged for you to give her the rest of what happens between you two is simply the stuff of what wicked dreams are made of... but only if you follow what she wants in her bio page during that very candid interview she gave to Mr. Langston. Keep that in mind. Just so you don't forget I included a second copy of her bio in the bottom drawer. Study it long and careful while you wait for her.

Don't waste time wondering where or what has become of the real Jimmy. To Lini you shall appear to be her son in all things. As for the real Jimmy, let's just say he is asleep for the time being. You are borrowing his body may be the best way of putting it.

Mk

PS Plus as an added bonus, that which was once small is now big. Really big in fact.

Jimmy leans over and opens the bottom drawer of the nightstand. Sure enough he finds her bio page in the bottom drawer. He settles back into the bed to read it again while waiting for what Madame Kat told him would happen, but not before checking his shorts for "that which was once small." He smiles as indeed she is good to her promise. His cock, despite being in its relaxed state, is much bigger than he ever remembers it being. His smile grows wider.

Just reading her bio page is getting him hot and bothered. He checks his erect cock and sure enough... bigger in both length and girth. Excited, he hurriedly reads through her bio twice more, before he hears a loud scream come from down the hallway.

He jumps out of bed and rushes out into a dark hallway. He glances to his right as he hears another softer scream, and then sobbing coming from a closed door at the end of the hallway.

He hurries to the door and knocks softly, unsure if he should just barge in. There is no response so he knocks a bit louder.

"Jimmy is that you." He hears a soft silky voice say. Just the sound of her voice has caused his heart to flutter.

"Y-yes... Mom... I... I heard a scream."

"Yeah bad dream... I'm OK now you can go back to sleep."

"Mom I want to see you. Please let me in." Just as Madame Kat has said he doesn't have to really think about what to say. He just knows he must see her, must push the issue.

"Jimmy I said I am OK," her voice has a rough edge to it, but yet there is still an underlying softness to it that says something more. He must be brave so he pushes on the door and it opens. He pokes his head into the room. She is laying on a large king size bed. The room is dark except for a small lamp on the nightstand next to the bed. She pulls herself up into a sitting position clutching the sheets to her chest.

"Jimmy... "

He rushes over to her before she can say anything more.

"Mom your dream... was it bad... I mean really bad."

"Yes that I what I said. Probably due to that little incident we had the other day... I have not slept well since."

As soon as she mentions the incident the memory comes flooding back to him. It was a few nights ago and he needed to ask her something. He knocked on her bedroom door and he thought he heard her say come in. He walks into her room just as she is walking out of the attached bathroom. She is half dressed, wearing a pair of jeans and a pretty pink lace bra adorned with small ribbons. He remembers standing there staring at her, his mouth agape, as he was awe struck seeing his mom without a shirt on. Her boobs were huge, majestic even, and maybe best of all, he also notes how her pink bra was having quite a hard time containing them.

He remembers he said nothing, being so caught off guard by the sight of his half-naked mom. Then she snapped at him harshly, "Didn't you hear me... I said I was getting dressed... and you walk in anyway."

"Mom I thought you said come in." He starts to beat a hasty retreat from her room embarrassed now that she is thinking the worst. He wonders if maybe she thinks he walked in on purpose to try and catch her getting undressed.

"Well you already are here so what do you want!!" The tone of her voice is a bit harsh, but the look on her face is one of total bemusement. She has a wry smirk on her face that Jimmy remembers not knowing what to make of. Furthermore, she is making no attempt to hide her half nakedness to him.

He takes one last long look back at her, before fleeing the room, mumbling he would talk to her later. He fled down the hallway to his room and slammed the door shut. He remembers being very disappointed that he could not find the courage to stay and talk to her, which would have provided him with an opportunity to see more of her as she walked around in her pretty pink bra.

But he was just too shy, or maybe, too embarrassed thinking that she was mad at him for walking in on her, to hang around and try to ogle her some more.

Later on his suspicions of her being mad seem to be confirmed, as she was brusque and not particularly friendly with him for the remainder of the night, and even into the next day. In turn, this caused him to try and avoid her as much as possible.

The tension built between them as two days pass where they were barely civil to each other. Both thought the other was mad. All this came to Jimmy in a mere matter of seconds as if it had really happened to him.

"It did happen," he finds himself mumbling under his breath.

"Yes it did and it really upset me... your whole attitude that day and every day since. You hurt my feelings deeply Jimmy."

"I'm sorry... can we talk about it... can you give me a chance to, you know apologize maybe and make it up to you." He leans forward and a gives her a sudden hug. He feels her stiffen at first before relaxing. He pulls back reluctantly. They look at each other for a long moment before she begins to speak.

"Really that is what you want, talking about your feelings is not exactly your strong suit son. I mean you are so damn shy sometimes, I'm surprised."

She takes a deep breath, and seems to gather her thoughts, while he looks at her closely now for the first time, after he plops down on the edge of her bed. She is still clutching the sheet to her body. It looks like she has on a red night shirt, her long hair is piled on top of her head in a sloppy looking bun, her face is streaked with tears and with no makeup on she certainly does not look half as beautiful as she did in the magazine layout, but yet he can tell it's her.

"Honestly while that hug you just gave me maybe is a start for us I... well this dream I had was so bad it really shook me. It was about you... you were so mean in it and maybe because we have not been talking I'm thinking that was the real you in the dream."

"Mom I... we should really talk about the dream. You gotta give me a chance to defend myself."

"Well I am warning you I am feeling really vulnerable tonight and if you want to make me feel better... " She pauses rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. He thinks maybe she is about to cry. She looks down, twisting her hands, before saying almost inaudibly, "It's going to take much more than a hug."

His cock stirs a bit inside his gym shorts as the implications of what maybe "much more than a hug" could entail. She is looking at him waiting for a response.

"Yes I want to talk Mom. And I truly want to do anything at all to make you forget about this bad dream and show you... " He pauses his mind whirling, searching for the right words to say.

"Show me what?"

"That I am your knight in shining armor and that our little incident in your bedroom is nothing to be concerned over as I have a confession to make about you know what happened the other day."

"Hmm well maybe I do too honey."

When she called him honey it nearly caused his heart to stop. He looks at her, and his heart is flooded with pure love. The love does not feel manufactured to suit the purposes of his dream, but instead feels real and genuine beyond anything he has ever experienced in his life. He feels a deep connection with her just as he would feel if this whole thing was real.

"So let's talk huh Mom... please... tonight... now." He is almost shocked to hear how desperate and pleading his own voice sounds.

She sighs heavily before telling him OK they will talk. She needs a few minutes to get ready though. To collect her thoughts and try and shake her bad dream. She tells him while she is getting ready in her bathroom for him to build a nice fire in the fireplace, and then they will talk while relaxing on the rug in front of the fire.

She hops up from the bed and crosses the room to the bathroom. After turning on a second bedside lamp, he turns to look at the bedroom. The bedroom is lavish, to say the least. The king size four poster bed is flanked, on either side, by two elegant nightstands. The four mahogany posts of the bed extend high up, the wood matching the nightstands. On the wall, next to the bathroom door, is a large mahogany dresser that also matches the night stand.

He looks around and marvels at his "new mom's" bedroom. It's such a change from his mother's bedroom back in the so called real world, with her mismatched, cheap, garage sale, broken ass night stands, lop-sided dresser and ugly stained twin mattress and box spring thrown carelessly on the floor without a frame. Not to mention, unlike his old mother's room, there is not a ton of filthy clothes strewn on the floor. Instead, Lini's room is immaculately clean. A pleasant change indeed!!

He glances to his right and notices, over in the corner is a mini bar. Next to that, covering the entirety of one wall, is a large stone fireplace. In front of the fireplace is a large luxurious white rug.

In a matter of minutes he has a fire started. He then suddenly remembers Madame Kat said something about him having gifts for her in his bedroom; that they would be waiting for him.

He rushes out of the room and down the hallway to his bedroom. Sure enough laying on the bed is two white boxes, one square and one oblong, plus an even smaller square white box. They were not here before. There is a note pinned to one of the boxes.

You have two dozen of the world's finest roses Jimmy. Once you take them back to the bedroom close your eyes for a moment and let your imagination go as to how to use them. In the other box, is another sweet little gift for your mother. Don't open the second box, but instead be just as surprised as her when she opens it. These little gifts are guaranteed to melt her heart. When she asks about where you got the money simply tell her you used all of your savings to buy this stuff for her. Oh and you might consider adding a little wine to the mix—you know to relax the both of you for the events that will shortly be unfolding.

MK

Jimmy scoops up the two bigger boxes, along with the smaller one, and hurries back to her room. Once inside he opens the oblong box and sees the beautiful red roses. He closes his eyes as she suggested asking himself, "how can I impress her the most with this pretty roses."

It came to him quickly. He glanced at the bathroom door hoping he would have enough time to prepare everything. Then he smiled to himself and relaxed. He would have enough time. Of course he would, after all, it was his dream and everything would go perfectly.