A Most Forbidden Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opens up the first dozen roses and begins to tear the pretty red buds off of them. He scatters them in a jagged red path from the bathroom doorway to the rug in front of the fireplace. In the end, he was required to use all the roses except three. He leaves a single one at both the beginning of his path, and one at the end.

Then another thought comes to him as he decides to follow Madame Kat's advice to the T. He heads over to the bar and searches for a bottle of red wine. He quickly finds it and pours two glasses of wine. He places one at the end of the path of red rose buds, while placing the other at the beginning of his impromptu path. Across the top of each glass he carefully balances the long stemmed rose.

He looks at handiwork and smiles. "Pretty clever Jimmy," he mumbles to himself.

On the rug, he places the final red rose next to the square white box as he wonders what is inside of it. He then rushes out of the room back to his own bedroom where he takes the time to freshen up a bit, just knowing she won't come out before he returns.

He quickly combs his hair, brushes his teeth, throws on a fresh pair of jeans and a pair of boxers, along with a plain white tee shirt. Amazing enough, he knows where everything is in his room as if he lived there all of his life. He hurries back to her room ready for his night of dreams to begin.

He was just getting settled down on the white rug when she appears. This is just further confirmation that the night shall go perfectly, as it was almost like she waited for him to get back inside the room before coming out.

When she walks out he marvels at the change in her. It appears she has went all out to make herself beautiful for him. She has a full complement of make up on, making her face radiant with the beauty he remembers from her photo shoot. She also has let that long, gorgeous jet black hair down. It falls well past her ass, just as he remembers from the photo shoot.

Now she is a mirror image of the women, (could it be really her?) in the photo shoot from Asians Honey's. The biggest difference is she is not dressed sexy in the least, but instead has on an over-sized red night shirt that does little to reveal the awesome earthly delights that lay underneath.

Lini spots the path of rose buds and lets out a soft sigh as she clutches her hand to her heart. She spots Jimmy over on the rug and gives him a warm smile.

"Oh God honey I guess you really are going all out to make things up to me huh."

"I am."

"This." She reaches down and plucks the rose off the full wine glass, "For me?"

Jimmy nods his head.

"It's beautiful. I guess you remembered I have a weakness, a real weakness for roses."

"Yeah." Jimmy says quietly. He stares at her marveling at her beauty.

"And for wine. Red wine and red roses... hmm I think you are trying to tell me something sweetheart."

"Yeah... like I am sorry... and that I love you, a whole lot."

"Yes I can see. Only someone so filled with love, could construct such a pretty little path of rose buds. Wherever did you get the idea?"

"Hmm it just came to me."

She stands there admiring her rose, twisting it around in her hand, before bringing the wine glass to her lips. She pauses, looking at him over the upturned glass, she whispers, "And this for me too."

"Of course," he replies.

"Red wine, is my favorite, but be warned son wine makes me very warm and friendly."

"Really, well then the wine is most definitely for you."

"And what about you. Are you having any so you shall be equally warm and friendly with your mother?"

He holds up his wine glass and smiles. They both gulp down the wine in three large swallows, before she continues down the trail of rose buds that cuts across the light brown bedroom carpet, like a dark path of red beauty.

As she reaches the end she spots the second glass of wine, with the second pretty red rose balanced across it. She bends over to pick it up saying, "Two glasses of wine and two roses. This night could be special. I guess you must really want the full treatment of my... " She pauses and smiles at him mischievously "niceness tonight honey."

Then she spies the small white box resting just a few feet away next to the rug.

"Oh and I see... what a present for me?" She says sweetly picking up the small white box. She holds the rose up twirling it in her fingers before setting it down and saying, "This is all too much."

"If anything it's... it's not enough Mom. You deserve all this and more... for being such a great mom to me."

"Boy oh boy you are full of charm tonight and... more than a few surprises. I can hardly wait to see what my present might be."

"Yes but first... you have to finish your wine. I want you... yeah totally relaxed before you open the gift."

"You too then. Pour yourself another."

He heads over to the bar and pulls the wine bottle out and fills his glass once more. They sit down on the carpet and enjoy a little small talk, while sipping on the wine. After finishing her glass she is anxious to open her present.

She begins to open the box as Jimmy curiously leans forward anxious to see what he got her.

"Oh honey it's beautiful." She pulls a nightshirt that looks eerily familiar out of the box. "And pink my favorite color but... well I mean don't you think it might be a little too sexy for me."

Jimmy is filled with surprise, shock even, as amazingly enough what she has pulled from the box appears to be the exact sheer pink nightshirt that she was wearing in the modeling pictures that so turned him on.

He has no idea of how he is going to respond... until he does. The words just come tumbling out of him.

"Mom I remember years ago... before Dad left us, how you complained that he never bought you anything sexy. That it made you feel... you know not so desirable as a woman. And I guess I just remembered that and when I seen that on display at the mall... "

He pauses, trying to gauge her reaction. She has a half bemused smile on her face listening to his story. "And I remembered pink was your favorite color I thought... I don't know what the hell."

"Jimmy don't lie to me... not tonight. I think this night is shaping up to be very, very special but only if you can be brave enough to be completely honest with your mom."

"Mom I'm... I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not lying."

"Hmm, maybe you weren't lying, at least not until the end." She pauses while taking a large sip of her wine. "I don't think you thought 'what the hell' when you bought this... I think you were thinking of how good it would make me feel, you buying me this. I just think you are being too modest. I think you bought it for me because you hate the way your father treated me and are trying to make it up to me."

"Yes... I did hate the way he treated you and... you deserve to have nice things. Soooooo... "

"Yes this certainly is nice. Must have cost a fortune. All this the roses, the nightshirt."

"Maybe, I will never say... .hey open the other one." For the first time he notices a second, smaller gift box tucked away inside the box that contained her pink nightshirt.

She opens it and they both let out a small gasp of surprise.

Inside is a very expensive looking diamond necklace.

"My God Jimmy... " She is too chocked up to finish her sentence, but instead, reaches over and envelops him in a mighty bear hug that nearly takes his breath away while she starts to cry.

"Mom mom... you are killing me," he says squirming out of her hold.

"Do you like it?"

"The tears of joy are not a dead giveaway." She jumps up and heads to the bathroom. In front of the mirror she put it on and gasps once more.

"Jimmy come here and see how it looks on me."

He starts to walk over to the bathroom and then has a sudden thought pop into his head. He has been having lots of those "sudden thoughts" pop into his head tonight and wonders, curiously, if Madame Kat somehow is responsible. He can almost hear her soft cackling laughter as he reaches down and snatches up the pink nightshirt.

"It looks beautiful on you Mom," he says simply as she preens in front of the mirror this way and that, admiring her brand new shiny diamond necklace.

"Christ Jimmy all this... the roses, the nightshirt, and most especially this... Know I know it had to have cost you a small fortune sweetheart. Where did you get the money? Are you selling drugs or something!!?" She turns to him, her face full of motherly concern and caution.

"No way Mom... I... I emptied out my savings is all."

"Your savings. You mean your account at the bank you have been stashing money away since you were 13 to buy your first car. Your dream Mustang."

"Yeah."

"God honey you should not have done that. I mean that car is your dream."

Before he can stop himself, the words come flowing out once more without him having to think about them. "Mom you are my dream. Your happiness and seeing you smile is my dream. Nothing else matters."

"Oh baby... " She hugs him again and then begin showering him with light kisses on his neck whispering "God I love you so much. Your words touch my heart so... " She pulls back and strokes his face softly. "Deeply."

"I'm glad... Hey you want to try this on... see how it fits anyway. I wasn't sure of your size."

"Yeah good idea. I will try it on and it will give me a chance to compose myself. You know clean up some of this tears of joy that are ruining my makeup."

"Nothing can ruin that beautiful face of yours Mom."

"Is that the wine talking baby... if so you better go pour yourself another glass because you are melting my heart with your charm tonight."

She shuts the door quietly as he heads back over to the white rug. He too is marveling at his charm tonight, at his very smoothness, wondering where it all came from.

He settles himself down on the carpet and sips his wine. A smile spreads across his face thinking how perfectly things are going thus far. A gnawing fear is growing deep inside his stomach, though, as he simply does not know how to deal with "perfect."

A minute later she is calling him from the bathroom. The door is cracked just enough so he can partially see her face and nothing more.

"Honey the nightshirt is lovely."

"Can't I see how it looks on you Mom?" He asks trying to make his voice sound innocent with simple curiosity, instead of... rough with forbidden desire.

"Come here I don't want to have to shout across the room."

He cross the room and leans against the door jamb. She has keep the door almost completely shut, so he cannot see how the nightshirt looks on her.

"It's really tight on me and well... kind of revealing... and I would be afraid, honestly, to let you see me in it, especially since you got so grossed out the other day seeing me in my underwear."

"Mom I was not grossed out."

"You weren't. Sure could have fooled me the way you fled the room."

"I left... I didn't flee first of all and not because... I was grossed out or anything stupid like that. I left simply coz I thought you were mad and I had maybe embarrassed you by walking in on you... you know while you were half dressed is all."

"Well this is not the way I envisioned us having this conversation but I guess it's time for full confessions on both sides. That was a nice start for you so now it's maybe my turn."

She stares at him deeply as he realizes this is, quite possibly, the moment of truth.

"But remember since I am going to be really honest with you I expect the same in return when it's your turn to be honest again."

"Well why don't you open the door and come out and we can talk on the rug."

"No way son... I mean I can't let you see how I look in this until I know it won't cause you to like freak out... so we talk here... like this."

"Fine."

"So my confession is this. Jimmy you did embarrass me when you walked in while I was getting dressed. You have to understand your father he was rough on my self-esteem. He made me think my body was not so attractive especially my... " She pauses as her voice hitches a bit.

In that brief pause, Jimmy, by sheer instinct, again understands what is said here in the next few moments between them, will maybe decide the fate of his dream. He must be very careful and choose his words wisely. He prays the charm he has been blessed with tonight does not fail him now.

"Big old fake tits... " She is blinking back tears her voice coming out in a despairing whisper. "At least that is what he called them."

"Mom he was stupid and blind if he ever thought that."

"Really son you mean that. I hope so because when you seen me with my shirt off I got terrified and scared and thought you would have the same well... you know thoughts as your father about my... breasts and that is why I snapped at you and appeared mad."

"You weren't mad."

"No honey just scared of what you were thinking and when you left so quickly I just assumed the worst. That you were totally grossed out seeing me like that."

The moment of truth is here. His heart is racing. He remembers Madame Kat telling him he must make a full confession. He plunges ahead with his confession before the moment is lost.

"No Mom I only left because I felt guilty for... for staring at your breasts and thinking they were so," he pauses needing to choose his works carefully, "utterly beautiful."

"I think that might be the sweetest thing you have ever said to me baby. So I guess... " She opens the door the rest of the way allowing him to see how she looks in her new sheer pink nightshirt. "It will be ok... to let you see me."

Just as he suspected it looks to be an exact duplicate of the nightshirt in the sexy photos from the Hot Asian Honeys photo spread. And if he thought she looked hot in the magazine, now standing not a foot away from her, here in real life, she looks absolutely smoking hot.

His eyes get real big as he stares at his mother. She comes out of the bathroom now with a shy smile and says quietly, "Your kind words have given me the confidence to let you see how I look in your nice gift honey. I pray you are not disappointed."

"Oh... ahh not a-at all Mom."

"If you don't mind I would maybe like to leave your gift on... both gifts that is the beautiful necklace and my pretty pink nightshirt."

"Of course Mom that is why I got them for you to wear and enjoy." He wonders though, if she is enjoying wearing the nightshirt as much as he is enjoying seeing her in it.

She leads him over to the large rug where they sit down next to each other and begin to sip on two new fresh glasses of wine she has poured them. Jimmy's heart is racing as his eyes keep falling to those majestic tits of hers, so proudly on display under the sheer material of her tight pink nightshirt.

She finishes off her third glass of wine in one large swallow, while they engage in a bit of small talk. Soon their talk becomes deadly serious.

"Mom you are supposed to tell me about your dream. Remember."

"Oh yes the real bad one that you were so mean in. You sure you want to hear about it."

"Yes as I am really curious to see just how mean I was in your dream."

"Ok well if you insist, in my dream just like you did for real a few days ago you walked into my bedroom while I was getting undressed and this time instead of leaving the room right away you stood there laughing at me and then your Dad, well he liked appeared out of nowhere and joined in and you were both cracking crude jokes about my "big tits" and saying how ugly they were."

"Mom I... "

"Shh let me finish. I started to cry and yell stop it to the both of you... but you kept right on laughing and making jokes." She dabs at her eyes now as Jimmy wonders if she is going to cry. "I guess what made it so dramatic and emotionally damaging to me was that it was sorta like the incident between us the other day."

"Mom I did not laugh at you... or crack jokes the other day."

"No but you ran away which made me think the worse."

"I'm not running away now. And that little pink nightshirt of yours is a lot more... ahh revealing than your bra was the other day. So what does that tell you?"

"You tell me honey. Seriously, what does it mean? I think I have an idea... considering."

"Considering what?"

"Considering you can't seem to take your eyes off my tits," she says this with a bit of a smirk before laughing and adding as he starts to blush bright red, "Oh honey don't be embarrassed I'm just joking. Playing around you know."

Jimmy feels this once again is finally the moment of truth. If he chooses his words carefully he has the feeling it will lead to - something.

"But what if it's true Mom?"

"What that you can't take your eyes off my tits. I would be shocked, I guess."

"Jus coz Dad didn't like them you maybe think I am the same. I mean, well I think Dad was stark raving blind and stupid for making fun of your... breasts Mom. I mean so what if they are big." His eyes flicker down to the front of her nightshirt for about the tenth time since they have been sitting on the rug talking, before he adds, "Really big actually."

"Yeah really big and ugly. I think that is what you both called them in my dream and your father called them in real life."

"Well its real life now and... and if you want to know the truth of what I feel... " He pauses, butterflies in his stomach, wondering if she will encourage him to go on.

"I really do honey. Tell Mommy what you think baby." Her voice is dripping with tenderness.

"I think they are very, very beautiful Mom."

She smiles at him, as she raises up on her knees to face him while whispering, "I guess that is why your eyes... keep flickering down to them just about the whole time we have been talking huh. So really it's true?" There is a mischievous smile on her face when she says this that unnerves him just a bit.

"Mom... yes, I'm having a hard time looking at anything but your tits. Sorry." He starts to get up, preparing to flee the room in embarrassment as his natural born shyness reigns supreme even in his perfect dream.

"Hmm I thought so... " She moves over closer to him using one hand to gently push him back onto the large round pillow. She throws one leg over him. She is now straddling him with a warm, pretty smile on her face.

"You don't know how that warms my heart to hear that baby. I have been so insecure about them."

"I don't know why they look terrific Mom," he says nervously while she is trusting her chest out towards him. His hands are nervously pawing at the thick white rug. More than anything, he wants to reach out and grab those big tits of hers that she is teasing him with, but then he remembers with the utmost clarity what was written in her bio.

Honestly I have never told anyone this before but my big secret is I simply love the shy, innocent type who I eventually have to take by the hand and actually guide them to my breasts so sweet innocent and shy they are plus they are so unwilling to stop being a gentleman. I loved being treated like a queen to be admired but not touched... that is until I can NOT stand it anymore and must have my breasts get the thorough loving and pampering I so desire."

"You really think they are pretty huh baby. You're... not just saying that to make me feel better."

"N-no." His eyes are now practically glued to her boobs as they strain against the tight confines of her nightshirt. He simply loves the way the dark outline of her big round nipples is so clearly visible under the sheer pinkness of her nightshirt.

She tilts her head to one side and says very softly, almost so quietly that he cannot hear her, "I wonder if you might be thinking... hmm do they feel as nice as they look... is that what Mommy's shy little boy is thinking?"

Jimmy says nothing, but more importantly does nothing, instead he only continues to stare at her majestic tits with rapt wonder. He is honestly almost too nervous, or maybe too shy, to move a muscle. Probably both, truth be told.