A Most Forbidden Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches out and takes his both hands in hers. His heart races again as he remembers what the bio said- honestly I have never told anyone this before but my big secret is I simply love the shy, innocent type who I eventually have to take by the hand and actually guide them to my breasts so sweet innocent and shy they are.

This is it!! He just knows she is going to slowly guide his hands to those big, beautiful tits of hers and invite him to play with them. His hard cock is on full alert for just such an eventuality.

But much to his disappointment, instead of guiding his hands to her tits, she laughs and says, "Oh honey I was just joking. I know you would never think such a naughty thing." She pulls him to his feet. "Would you care to slow dance with your Mom?"

The answer of course is a disappointed yes, as he much would have rather gotten his hands on those beautiful breasts of hers. He sighs thinking "Oh well there are much worse things in this world than dancing with my mother. Especially a mother who is hot as mine is."

A minute later they are holding each other tight, swaying softly to a romantic love ballad she has put on the CD player. She takes the time to put on a pair of 5 inch black spike heels which makes her quite a bit taller than him. But more importantly, it puts her chest practically at eye level with his face.

Whispered terms of endearment are exchanged softly between mother and son. He tells her how beautiful she is. She in turn reminds him what a handsome young man he has grown up to be. Handsome and well put together she says with a smile as she slowly pulls his tee shirt up and off of him.

"There that is better, I don't want you to get overheated when we are cuddling in front of the fire later sweetheart." she whispers scrapping her long nails across his bare chest. As he holds her in his arms his eyes are once again drawn to her chest much like a moth is drawn to a light. He simply cannot keep his eyes off of them especially now that they are practically in his face. He senses she knows this as she seems to arch her back as they dance thrusting those big, beautiful boobs of hers out at him.

So inviting is her implied invitation that he finds his hands, seemingly of their own power, beginning to move slowly upward across the soft pink material of her sheer nightgown.

They are heading to the forbidden territory of his mother's breasts, but just before they reach there... his hands stop just below the mighty twin peaks of her breasts. His innate shyness, once again takes over. He hears his mother sigh audibly before she breaks away from him. The song has come to an end.

She breaks away from him and walks slowly over to the small boom box CD player that sits atop the stone fireplace. The room goes silent as she turns the CD player off. The pure sexual tension now between the two of them is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

She turns to him a warm, gentle smile on her face. She then tilts her head to one side causing a memory to burn bright inside his brain. This was just about, minus the setting of course as they are in her bedroom instead of the kitchen, the exact pose he seen her in on page 25 of her photo spread. The exact picture that made him think she is the one he wants to dream of.

He remembers how, with her head tilted like that, it reminded him of someone looking at a real cute puppy dog and saying "Ahh." Almost on cue wit this very thought, he hears his mom say, "You know Jimmy you are so irresistibly cute that you remind me of a sweet little innocent puppy dog. It just makes me want to say Ahhh."

He nervously shuffles his feet not knowing what to say. His charm has deserted him, instead being replaced by an intense shyness that leaves him powerless to speak, let alone move.

"And your mother knows just exactly what her cute little puppy dog has been staring at all night with those sweet, little innocent eyes of his."

"S-she does," he finally manages to stammer out a couple words at least.

She leans back against the stone fireplace her arms relaxed at her sides. He loves, really loves, the way her big tits are straining mightily to be released from that pink nightshirt. She tilts her head to one side and whispers, "Yes she does and just maybe it's time Mommy stopped teasing her little boy and let him get a small glimpse of heaven." She slowly begins to unbutton her pink nightshirt.

This is better than he could have imagined. His heart races as she is undoing the buttons extra, extra slow, probably on purpose with the explicit idea of building the already heightened sexual tension between the two of them.

It worked like a charm as Jimmy's big cock is throbbing with an intense hardness he never knew possible.

Finally, the last button comes undone, and her shirt falls open just enough to see a good portion of his mother's immense tits, but not enough to get the full picture. This new pose, incredibly, was just the same as on page 26 of the pictorial he had worshipped with his eyes earlier.

Jimmy, bit by bit, moves closer to Lini. She holds her hands out to him with a quiet, patient expression on her face. Their hands clasp together. She leans her head back and thrusts out her chest to him as she murmurs, "Honey maybe you would like to help Mommy take her shirt off. Hmm I think maybe yes," she says breaking into a warm, inviting smile.

She places his hands softly on the flat plain of her well-toned stomach and ever so slowly leads them upwards. His cock grows even harder as his hands are guided upwards towards his mother's massive tits. She then stops and adjusts the course of his hands, pushing them to the edges of her nightshirt where she whispers, "Go on, help your mother out of her shirt baby." And then, his heart beating in his chest wildly, with her help, he slips the sexy pink nightshirt carefully off of her.

Finally, after such a long slow buildup her beautiful 38DD's in all their naked glory are revealed to his long expectant eyes. He stares at his mother's bare tits with wide-eyed innocence, which is exactly the reaction Lini is hoping for.

Jimmy takes a step back, awe struck by the sheer size and beauty of his mother's tits. He has a brief, thankfully very brief, flashback to his "other life" with his ugly, hog sized mother, and realizes he never wants to leave this dream.

Lina tits are spectacular as they jut out towards him like a pair of majestic mountains. She is leaning back, thrusting her chest forward for all it's worth, knowing her son is enjoying what he is gazing at so hungrily.

Wanton lust is filling her heart. Lini is more than ready to have Jimmy begin the process of thoroughly worshipping her tits with his young, eager, virgin mouth. But first she must be sure of one thing. She licks her lips nervously before asking the all-important question that will determine the fate of this night's adventure.

"Honey I have to ask you this... and you must tell me the truth, the absolute truth, regardless of... you thinking it might hurt my feelings."

"Ok." Jimmy says pausing in his wicked admiration of her bare tits to focus his attention on her face. She looks to be dead serious about this question she is getting ready to pose to him.

"Are you OK with my... breasts not being... you know real?" There the cat is out of the bag. She is prepared to study his reaction for any telltale signs he might be lying to spare her feelings.

Jimmy looks at his mother squarely in the face, takes a deep breath, and prepares to tell her the God's honest truth.

"Mom your tits are 100 percent real to me. As in real beautiful," his mind is racing as it seems he wants to pay his mother a dozen complements all at one. He takes a deep breath, trying to compose himself, before continuing, "They are stunning. Magnificent even and so big and so beautiful that... that I can barely find the words to describe how really, really nice they truly are." His charm has seemingly returned full force as Lini is starting to beam from ear to ear at her young son's enthusiastic, and in her mind, very truthful comments.

He moves closes to her, leans in to whisper his final complement in her ear, "Mom I think you have the most beautiful tits in the whole world. They are simply gorgeous... just like you." He then kisses her fully on the lips. The kiss lingers long and sweet as it breaks into several more long and heartfelt kisses.

Finally, he pulls back. They stare at each other deeply. Lini's eyes are blinking back tears.

"That is really how you feel honey. You mean all that?"

"I do."

She takes his hands in hers, looks down and then back up at him before saying softly, "Then why haven't you tried to touch them yet baby." Her heart is now filled with both desire and self-confidence, after her son's many kindly comments regarding her breasts.

Jimmy again tells the truth. "I... I am just not that aggressive Mom. Shy I guess maybe." He looks at her, the palms of his hand wet, before it's his turn to whisper, "Would you mind very much if... I touched them."

"You can touch them all you want," she replies back, her voice nearly breaking with uncontrollable pent up lust. "Here let me help you." She gathers his hands in hers, pausing first she allows the sexual tension between them to build to a virtual crescendo of out of control lust, before slowly guiding them to over breasts.

Jimmy begins fondling his mom's large, succulent breasts slowly at first, rubbing his hands all over them in a slow, circular motion. Slowly, as he gains confidence, he flicks his thumbs over her erect nipples making her hiss with passion.

"Oh... that's it play with your Mother's tits all you want sweetheart. You really like them huh."

"Oh God yes Mom." Jimmy replies as begins to squeeze them with a newly found confidence as its really quite obvious Lini is enjoying her son fondling her big tits.

He feels like a kid in a candy store, a very hungry kid at that with an uncontrollable sweet tooth, as he is having so much fun fondling his mother's tits. He concentrates on making her nipples snap to attention, liking the power he has over them as he continues to attack them using his fingers in a soft flicking motion. Her gentle sighs of pleasure are getting deeper and more... desperate. She wants more!!

"Enough of teasing your Mommy. Follow me," she commands him, her voice full of rough passion.

He follows her swaying ass. She is completely naked except for her 5 inch heels. They reach her large king sized bed and holding hands they playfully tumble down on to it. His mouth automatically goes right to her tits as she stretches out on her back allowing him total access to her gloriously enormous boobs.

He is just about ready to begin kissing and sucking on them-vigorously and without restraint- when he suddenly remembers her bio. He should follow it despite the untamed, wanton passion filling his heart. No, he must follow it as he remembers what he read so carefully at Madame Kat's behest.

"I wish to have my lover start slow by showering the entirety of my breasts with a virtual rainfall of the softest sweetest little kisses, licks and nibbles, which will melt my heart and fire my soul until the point where I simply demand, beg if necessary, that he starts sucking on them like there is no tomorrow."

So he pulls his mouth back, for just a moment, collecting himself for the task at hand. He then with the words from her bio ringing in his mind begins to very gently, very slowly, and very carefully, rain down a virtual shower of the softest, most delicate butterfly kisses all over his mom's tits.

Lini is in heaven as, surprisingly, her young, inexperienced son seems to know her little secret of just how to turn her on so very much. She begins to squirm all over the large bed as Jimmy's teasing kisses are turning her on to such a degree that it won't be long now before... she loses control.

Jimmy's tongue slowly snakes a long luscious line back and forth across the vast expanse of his mother's full-sized breasts, going from one to the other, before finally ending at one of her nipples. He lathers it deliberately with his tongue making Lini squirm and begin to clutch desperately at the back of his head, trying to force his face deeper against her tits. He pulls back and turns his attention to the other nipple, which he spends a long moment or two nibbling on so very gently causing his mother to moan with unearthly delight.

The begging is about to ensue. "Go on Jimmy, stop teasing me and suck on them baby... please honey... pleeeassse."

Jimmy lifts his head and smiles inwardly as he well remembers what comes next.

She pauses to take a delicate sip of her water, (as for me I needed some cold water splashed in my face as her answer was that hot!!) and then adds the kicker. "Once he has sucked on them for what seems like forever and with such reckless abandon that it leaves us both breathless I wish him to take absolute and total control of the situation. I want him to... " She pauses then. "Hmm I better not say what I wish for next."

Could it be true? Could she really ask him to put restraints on her? Well there is one way to find out. He must follow the bio and do his level best to comply with her wishes and suck on those lovely tits of hers... like there is no tomorrow. And sadly for him there will be no tomorrow as this is only a dream. He avoids such a bitter and distasteful thought as he lowers his mouth to her beautiful breasts, determined not to waste his chance, he falls upon his mother's breasts like a ravenous wolf.

He is sucking on her tender nipples, making her moan with a swelling desire to have more. His eager, young mouth flies back and forth between the mighty twin peaks of his mother's tits sucking, licking, nibbling on each to the point where he is so turned on he is dry humping her through his shorts.

Lini senses the time is right as she feels her son pushing his hard dick up and down against her as he lays on top of her sucking so greedily on her tits. She snakes a hand through his hair at the back of his head and pulls his face away from her tits.

Their eyes meet as he looks up at her disappointed, much like a dog who has had his food bowl yanked away from him in mid meal. "Sweetheart I have a... a special treat for you... if your interest... and Hmm I think you are the way you are humping me down there."

"W-what Mom... " Jimmy holds his breath hoping against hope that he bio rings true.

"Reach over inside my top drawer there," she gestures to the nightstand on the right side of the bed. "Inside you will find something in a black bag. Bring it out."

He does as he is told, reaching over and pulling the small black bag out of the nightstand drawer. At her behest he dumps the contents onto the bed. Its two sets of fur lined cuffs. One set for my wrists and one set for my ankles she says with an impish gleam in her eye.

Jimmy can barely contain himself as he puts the restraints on his naked mother. Per her instructions he stretches her four limbs out until she is handcuffed, spread-eagled, to the four corners of the large four poster bed.

He looks at her as he hops off the bed to remove his shorts. She has a wicked little smile on her face as she stares intently at him as he slowly lowers his boxers.

His large almost 7 inch cock springs forth from the tight confines of his boxers, like a tiger ready to pounce. All Jimmy can think about is the end part of her bio.

"Oh come on Lini... do tell... don't leave your adoring public and me for that matter hanging... what then."

"Well it's never happened but I wish him to take me up on my suggestion to take absolute and total control of the situation as I produce a set of soft and comfortable but very reliable fur lined wrist and ankle restraints. I want to be totally submissive to him and his hard cock as he crawls on top of me and begins to slowly fuck my tits. And as he does this I am driven wild with desire until I start begging him to fuck them harder and faster."

Jimmy has been secretly thinking about titty fucking his mother since this whole forbidden dream has started. Titty fucking is a bit of a fetish for the young man. Make that more than a bit, as its number one on his do to list.

Lini voice floats to him softly, rousing him out of his fanciful desires to fuck his mother's tits. What she tells him makes his heart trip hammer inside his chest.

"Sweetie would you like to put that big, hard cock of yours between your mom's tits huh baby... you think maybe you would like that."

Jimmy has lost the power of speech so overcome with absolute forbidden desire he is? He nods his head dumbly as he crawls up onto the bed and then on top of her.

"Come on snuggle that cock of yours in between your Mommy's big tits baby and do... what you have been dreaming of doing all night... that is fuck the hell out of them. First though you had better rub some baby oil all over them to make them nice and slick."

Again he nods yes dumbly still unable to find his tongue. He takes his time rubbing the oil on his mother's breasts, wanting to draw out the sexual tension building between them as long as possible. Every time he flicks his thumb across her sensitive nipples she shudders with pure forbidden delight.

"Stop teasing your mother and finish the job," she hisses at him her tender, sweet voice now so rough with forbidden desire he barely recognizes it anymore.

The job of applying the oil finally completed at her urging, he raises up for a moment over her to enjoy the view. He looks down and sees her looking up at him, so tightly bound spread-eagled to the bed. His eyes travel up and down her well tones body and finally come to rest on those big beautiful tits of hers. They are glistening now with the oil.

"You wanna fuck em so badly I bet huh sweetheart. Go on... crawl on top of me and do it... now," she demands hungrily to her son.

He complies with her wishes. He straddles his mother, (by now Jimmy is fully engrossed in his dream as Lini is not some fantasy character playing the role of his mother but in his heart of hearts he believes she really is his mom), his cock aching with pent up desire.

He begins to slowly, carefully push his hard cock between those majestic tits of hers. He uses his hands to squeeze them together so they fully envelop his achingly hard cock. He had never felt such immense and overwhelming pleasure ever in his young life.

Each soft thrust brings him closer to a most explosive climax to Act I of their forbidden play, while only serving to whet Lini's appetite for more. More than anything she wants to see her young son lose control and begin to fuck her tits like a madman.

Each time Jimmy spears his hardness up into the deep valley between his mother's glorious tits it pushes him one small step towards the first real orgasm of his young life. She wants to make it a memorable one as, because a mother just knows these things, she senses with never being told, that Jimmy has only come via his own hand. She is proud that her mighty tits will be the instrument of her young son's very first orgasm.

"Come on baby fuck em harder for Mommy please... "

She struggles against the cuffs that bind her. She so badly wants to grab his hips and help him thrust forward harder and harder.

Jimmy holds on to this slow and gentle fucking of his mother's tits as long as humanly possible. Maybe it lasts a half dozen or so strokes up and down, before the passion to do as she is now begging for to do overwhelms him.

"Fuck them baby... that's it harder son harder... cum all over your mom's tits honey... please for me... please baby... "

The bed begins to rock and roll as he is fucking them so hard now. He can't believe he is lasting this long. Of course, he has no way of knowing it but the dream potion Madame Kat gave him contained a sort of cum repressive that allows young men to last much, much longer than they normally would. Also it will help them get harder much quicker after finally coming. Madame Kat found no reason to spoil that little surprise for Jimmy, much to his delight now.