A Most Forbidden Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy is literally now slamming his aching cock as hard as he can up and in between his mother's tits. He is squeezing them together forming a tight tunnel of lovely tit flesh that feels absolutely exquisite.

Lini thrusts her chest up towards her son's huge cock (from her angle lying flat on the bed, looking down at it, it indeed looks to be huge) trying her best to induce him to cum as she once more pleads for him to do so...

"Come on sweetie fuck them harder and cum for your Mommy... please honey... pleeaasse... fuck them... that's it... ah-huh... yeah fuck them sweetheart... good boy... goooo...

She never got to finish her second good boy as Jimmy finally explodes a virtual geyser of cum all over his mother's breasts. He falls forward on top of her, his legs and arms shaking, his heart beating like wild. He buries his face into her neck still feeling the powerful aftereffects of his mighty orgasm.

After grabbing a wad of Kleenex from her nightstand to wipe up the pool of cum he left between her tits, his heartbeat slowly returns to normal. He then cuddles against him mother, his voracious appetite for her tits sated... for the moment.

She would hug him back, would if she could that is, but she is still strapped spread-eagled to the bed, so Jimmy must be content to snuggle his face against her neck, but not before he moves his lips close to her ear and whispers a simple "I love you Mom," into her ear.

"I love you too sweetie. Are we done... are you going to untie me." He rests against her for a short minute, his face snuggled deep into the neck. He notices how lovely her long, black hair smells. How nice and shiny it looks. His heart is beginning to feel... desire once more.

He pulls back from her, as he raises himself up on one arm. Their eyes meet. Peering down at her, so very helpless and naked, desire is starting to flow in his heart once more.

Lying spread-eagled and naked stretched out on the bed she is so utterly vulnerable... and beautiful. He is hardly done, not by a long shot, especially as his mind recalls the final bit of advice from her bio. "And then he cums all over my tits before sliding down between my open thighs and eats me out until I climax."

"No we ain't done and you are not getting free... not yet anyway." Lini gasps in mock horror and begins to playfully beg to be untied. He ignores her playful demands, before cutting them off completely by lowering his mouth to hers. They begin a long, slow and exceedingly passionate kiss. Their tongues slip out and intertwine like a pair of horny snakes. Jimmy never knew the "French style" of kissing could be so utterly delightful.

They exchange several even deeper, heartfelt kisses before his mouth slips down to her neck. He nibbles on it for a moment making her squirm, before his mouth slips down to the mountainous curves of her humongous breasts. He raises up for a moment to admire them once again as his eyes cannot seem to get enough of their beauty.

Neither can his mouth get enough either, as he lowers his face to her tits; he begins to shower them all over with dozens of small butterfly kisses, before moving onto her nipples and giving each of them the royal treatment with his tongue. Feeling her squirm under this relentless assault makes his cock come alive once more. Maybe as much from the absolute power he has now over her as anything. Power, Jimmy is quickly learning, is a most formidable aphrodisiac in and of itself.

Finally, he lets his mouth slide down off the tremendous slope of her mountainous breasts and onto the flat plain of her stomach. He circles the entirety of her tummy with dozens of slow and languid little kisses and licks of his tongue. He is carefully and ever slowly working his way south towards the fertile and forbidden valley that lies between his mom's thighs.

He reaches her thighs, kissing his way up one inner thigh and then the other stopping just short of the treasure that lies between. "Oh baby," she cries out softly, speaking for the first time, "stop... stop teasing me and eat your mother's pussy... come on now be a good boy."

He moves his mouth directly over her sweet smelling pussy, as he uses his hands to gently part her legs even more. "That's it baby... come one." Her voice is husky with desire as she squirms trying to push upwards and bring that sweet little mouth of his in contact with her aching pussy.

He pulls back away from her upward thrusts, loving the fact he is in total control. Instead of complying with her desperate demands to eat her out, he instead playfully begins to blow a soft stream of air onto her pussy.

This makes her mad with wicked desire. She squirms even more against the ties that bind her. His tongue snakes out and flickers ever so lightly against her tender pussy lips. He does this over and over again, causing his mother to first wriggle and then violently twist and turn against her bonds. His teasing is turning her into a wanton little whore who is literally begging now to be eaten out.

"Oh God Jimmy stop teasing Mommy and eat her fucking pussy out... Jesus do it now... please baby... stop teasing me... I want that mouth of yours so bad down there... come on don't... I can... can't take it anymore... pleaaaaaaaaaase."

Finally, determining she has been properly warmed up by his artful teasing he takes the plunge and buries his face deep inside him mother's pussy.

He has never eaten a woman's pussy before, but yet somehow, (more of Madame Kat's wicked genius he supposes) he knows exactly what to do. He finds her swollen clit and attacks it with his tongue causing her to buck and twist even more. He intermingles small flicks of his tongue, with soft nibbles and sweet little kisses all over her dripping wetness.

Over, under, sideways, down his tongue travels a wicked course over his mom's vagina, leaving no part of it untouched, which only serves to make her struggle ever the greater against her soft restraints.

Lini's moans are getting louder and louder with each passing flicker of his tongue against her clit. He pulls back, resting his tongue momentarily, sensing, correctly, that his mom was on the very edge of coming.

He lets the tension die down inside of her for just a moment. He had planned on bringing her just to the edge of climaxing, at least once anyways, and then pulling back, knowing that when he finally does go all the way her climax will be ever the more powerful for the waiting.

He works her tongue all over his mom's swollen clit, lapping at it like a cat laps at a bowl of milk. He then slowly brings one of his hands down, he had previously been using them both to knead her lovely tits like two large loaves of bread as he worked her cunt over, and ever so slowly shoves his index finger inside her dripping wet pussy. He feels her tense up as his finger slides into place and then moan even louder as he begins to finger fuck her while continuing to lap at her clit so sweetly with his expert tongue.

It does not take long now. Lina finally reaches the Promised Land. She is cumming. Hard. Violently even, as she bucks and strains against her hand cuffs. She lashes her head side to side, her long hair whipping about, moaning over and over again, "Oh God baby mother is coming... Yes... OH GOD YESSSSSS!!"

Lini's orgasm was maybe the most intense she ever had experienced in her life. It was so intense that it left her panting and out of breath. Jimmy moves up to her laying his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat, before moving his lips to hers. They begin exchanging several sweet kisses proclaiming their love for one another.

He has let out of the handcuffs so they can hold each other tight as they exchange several soft kisses. The sweet moment of tenderness between them lasts a long time. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

Sometime later Jimmy is awoken by his cell phone. He comes slowly awake, maybe not wanting to wake up for fear of being thrust back so quickly into his old shitty life. By the insistent ringing of his phone simply can not be ignored.

He comes awake and lets out a deep sigh of relief. He is still in Lini's large comfortable bed. She is sound asleep next to him, totally oblivious to the ringing of his phone.

He stumbles around in the dark room searching for the source of the ringing before finally fishing the cell phone out of his jeans, which were still laying on the bedroom floor.

"Hello."

"Ready for another adventure Jimmy." Madame Kat voice asks him sweetly.

And of course he was.

TO BE CONTINUNED...