A Most Graceful Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes! Oh, Stephen, you are going to make me cum if you keep doing that," she whimpered.

He needed no further encouragement, and started repeating the same motion, lapping his tongue against her inner walls in an area that was guaranteed to stimulate her g-spot. She started to buck a little harder, but Stephen held her as still as he could, letting him work unimpeded. He redoubled his efforts, using his tongue and fingers in tandem to get her closer to the edge.

He could feel as she hit her orgasm by the stiffening in her body, and the sudden, gushing rush of juices as it coated his face. For his part, he simply sucked her clit into his mouth, using his lips to tease while she rode the wave of orgasm.

"Oh my goodness, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES," she squealed, squeezing her legs in tight together, with his face in between. Her entire body shook, and each hand grabbed a portion of his bed sheets, quenching the incredible feeling coursing through her body.

Finally, after about twenty seconds, she released her legs, allowing Stephen to pull out and catch a break. She was still breathing heavy when he wiped his face off.

"Good for the first time?" He asked, wearing a grin and what was left of her juices.

"So good. So incredible. So.. wow," she breathed laboriously, while still trying to recover. "Definitely my favorite wish. Wow." She began to fan herself, trying to cool off from his efforts.

Stephen chuckled, and wiped another portion of her juices off his face. "Is this normal? For you to cum so much?"

"After such a delicious show like that? Yes, very normal," she giggled. "But part of my makeup is due to the fact that you prefer a woman who... squirts... when they orgasm."

Stephen broke out in a sheepish smile, "It is rather.. hot. I mean, I've just seen it in videos but it's always been a turn on."

"That was exquisite. As long as you like it, then it's perfect for me," she smiled.

"Perfect for me, too," he agreed. "Although, we may go through a lot of bed sheets in the process."

"You could always wish for them to be clean right after," winked Grace.

"I suppose we could do that," chuckled Stephen.

"Come here, handsome," she crooked her finger in the come hither motion.

Stephen slid his way up her body, pressing his lips with hers in passionate fury. Grace responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, keeping their lips sealed. Her hand slid through his hair, grasping it with intense desire.

"I could kiss you the rest of the day," she breathed, after their kiss broke. "And tomorrow," she kissed him again. "And the next day," Another kiss. "And want to know a secret?"

"Hmm?"

She kissed him again playfully, "Every day after that, too!"

Expecting to see him laugh, or at least smile, Grace was confused when Stephen's lips slightly dropped, with a distant look appearing in his eyes.

"Stephen? Did I say something wrong?"

"No," he answered, quietly. "I just don't know what I did to deserve you. Honestly, I love all of this, and this is like something out of my wildest dreams. But I just keep getting this feeling that I don't deserve you, Grace."

"Hey," she whispered, softly, while her hand gently lifted his chin to meet her gaze. "The magic doesn't lie. All of this time, all of these centuries, I was meant to be opened and possessed by you. You say you're not worth it? All you've done since you've opened my portal is show me why you are the only man who deserves such a treasure. Everything about who you are, what you think, what you do. I can see all of that already, Stephen. You are the man for me, and there is no doubt about that."

Her hand slipped to the side of his cheek, gently caressing with a tender touch. Stephen's eyes gazed deep into her, sharing a moment of unbridled emotion.

"Don't ever doubt that you are worth it. You are everything," she whispered, as one solitary tear slipped down her cheek.

"I'm never going to take you for granted, Grace. I promise you that," he responded, gently. "I know you're bound to me, but I'm going to do everything I can to show you how much I appreciate you, and how desired you are. Every single day. I think few people in the world can really fathom what a gift you are. And I always want you to know that, even when I feel like I don't deserve you, you are wanted and appreciated, for everything you are."

Grace sniffled a little more, managing a teary eyed smile as her hand continued to caress his cheek. "You silly man, you're supposed to be making me horny, not making me cry!" She giggled, breaking some of the tension.

"I'm sorry," laughed Stephen. "I'm still rather new to this."

"Well, no more talk about doubts or deserving or anything like that for now. Just shut up and kiss me, okay?" She asked, before adding, "As long as you still want to?"

Stephen answered her by leaning in for another kiss. Grace's arms returned to wrap around his neck and pulled him back in, crushing their nude bodies together. For his part, Stephen thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her soft skin pressed against him, with her pert tits pressing into his chest. Her legs wrapped around his torso, locking him in place. His cock, which had recovered from her earlier blow job, was now pressing intensely against her thigh.

Grace could feel it, too, and during one break in their kissing, she looked down between them to see his throbbing member so close to her slick entrance.

"Stephen?"

"Yes, Grace?"

"I want you inside me. Please? Please, fuck me now, Master?" She looked up at him with the most innocent looking expression she could manage, making his glans pulse with desire.

He nodded, giving her a reassuring smile. Taking his member in hand, he brought it to her slick, wet opening, holding the tip right at the precipice. "Are you ready?"

"I was ready from the moment I first saw you," Grace smiled.

After several initial swipes at her entrance, and with a tip thoroughly covered in her juices, Stephen pressed forward, letting the tip sink inside her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "That's what I've been waiting for."

He smiled softly, and continued pressing, sinking another inch inside her. The feeling was beautiful. The intense warmth and wetness from her soaking pussy was enough to make his eyes roll to the back of his head. It was so much better than using his hand. As he sunk another inch inside her, it was almost as if his body went on autopilot, instinct taking over while his hips rocked back and forth.

Slowly, after just having a quarter of his cock inside her, he came across a fleshy piece of resistance, baring any further entry. He had found Grace's virginity.

Grace felt it, too. "No going back now. Just be gentle, okay?"

"I promise, I will," he replied. "It may hurt still."

"I'm ready," she said, gripping the bed sheet.

Stephen leaned down to kiss her, before pulling his hips out a little further, and then applying enough pressure in a surge forward, breaking past the fleshy membrane that was her virginity. It gave way with enough pressure, and suddenly, Stephen was more than halfway inside of her.

"Ouch," she winced at the feeling of the tear.

"Are you okay?" Stephen asked, stopping all movement.

"Yeah, just give me a second?" she panted. "Your huge cock is tearing me open," she managed with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry," Stephen chuckled.

"Don't ever be sorry for having this perfect cock," she smiled. They held still for a few moments, before he felt her hand on his back, urging him to press forward once more.

"Keep going, it feels better now," she said, arching her hips to take more of him inside.

Stephen slowly pushed forward, sinking more of himself into Grace. She moaned at his next thrust, feeling the full force of his member stretching her open.

"Does it feel good?" Grace asked in a breathy whisper.

"I have no words for how good it feels," he answered back, now that most of his cock was sunk inside her.

"Let's just stay like this for the rest of our lives. Deal?" Grace smiled.

Stephen laughed, "Deal."

"I'm so lucky to be yours, Stephen," she whispered. "Now, please. Please, fuck me."

"Your wish is my command," he chuckled, while giving in to his instincts. His hips drew almost all the way out, before crashing back in again like a wave. Grace almost yelped before letting out a lingering moan.

"Mmm, yes! Pound me, Stephen!"

The steady, forceful rhythm that they had started ensured that each of their bodies worked in unison. Stephen's unending thrusts were met by counter thrusts of her own. Her legs locked him in place, as each heel was firmly rooted against his ass. All he could do was look down and stare at Grace, who looked so beautiful the way she was laying, completely nude, with her light brown hair sprayed out along his pillow, and her tits bouncing up with each one of his thrusts.

"You're so beautiful," he panted. "I could never get tired of looking at you."

"Yeah? You like looking at me? What about now?" She shot him a seductive look while cupping each breast in her hand, and then gently pinching each nipple.

Stephen groaned, and redoubled his efforts in thrusting, loving the teasing show she was giving him.

"Oooh, it seems you do like that," she grinned, pushing back at him just as vigorously.

'How'd you guess?"

"Call it genie intuition," she giggled. "You know, these aren't going to suck themselves," she said, nodding to her tits.

He needed no more encouragement, and swooped his head low enough to take her left nipple back into his mouth, applying gentle, yet steady pressure to it while their hips continued to rock.

"Oh, yes! Oh, Stephen, you handsome stud, you are... sooo... good," she labored intensely, as the octave of her moans grew louder after each passing minute.

He switched to her other nipple, applying the same treatment, and teasing it with his tongue. She had the most perfect, suckable nipples, and he had to have his fill. His hips were moving at almost full speed at this point, his member pistoning in and out of her soaping wet pussy.

"Ste-Stephen, you're gonna... make... me... cummmm!" Grace moaned, arching her back at the moment of orgasm. She gasped as the waves of pleasure began to emanate from her core, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and bucking at the feel of his throbbing member. Stephen felt the sudden flow of juices against as his glans and he was soon thoroughly coated in the remains of her orgasm.

"Mmm, that was so good," she purred, as she began to come down from her climax.

Stephen smiled, not trusting himself to be able to form words at the moment. He was thrusting with all his energy, laboring painfully close to the brink of orgasm. The sight of Grace cumming underneath him, with that look of emotion in her eyes, was about to send him over the edge.

"Grace.. I'm so close," he panted.

"Are you going to cum inside me, Stephen? Are you going to pour every ounce of your cum inside your naughty genie? Do it, Stephen, please? Fill me with that cum. All of it. I need it so bad," she teased, cupping her tits once more. "Give me your cum, Master. I need you to fill me completely, and own me. Make me yours forever."

With an encouragement like that, Stephen was a goner. His hips planted deeply inside her as his orgasm burst through like a ruptured dam, shooting a torrent of cum so deep inside her. He plugged his hips against her tightly, ensuring that each spurt landed deep within Grace.

"Yes, that's it. Cum for me. Mmmm, Stephen. I can feel it squirting into me," moaned Grace, using her heels to keep him plugged against her.

Stephen shuttered as his orgasm pulsed through him. He used both hands to hold himself upright, trying to catch his breath and regain composure from that earth-shattering climax. Finally, after several moments he looked down and gave a weak smile to Grace.

"Wow, Grace. That was incredible," he breathed, recovering from the force of his orgasm.

"Yes, you were," she giggled. "Well, neither one of us is a virgin anymore!"

"I couldn't have picked a better way to lose it," he chuckled.

"Me neither. That was perfect. I thought I loved when you came down my throat, but I think I love having your cum inside my pussy even better. It's like, I feel that link, that piece of you, deep inside me now. I love it!" She laughed.

"I really liked it, too, Grace," he grinned, before something occurred to him. "Grace, I know it's probably a bad time to ask this, but should we have used any... protection?"

"Do you mean can I can get pregnant?"

"Yeah, is there a chance with what we just did?"

Grace shook her head, "No, you would have to wish for that to happen. I can get pregnant, and have as many babies as you want, but not without your wish beforehand."

"Well, that's a relief. Both that we don't need to worry about protection, but it's also really nice to know that you can get pregnant, too," he replied.

"Does that turn you on, too? Do you like the idea of knocking up your naughty little genie?" Grace asked with a seductive look.

"Mmm, yes, definitely. I also love the way you dirty talk. That's so sexy," he replied.

"We are going to have so much fun together then," she giggled.

"Agreed," laughed Stephen.

He reached down between them, and slowly withdrew his rapidly deflating cock from inside her. A rush of cum dripped out as soon as he was clear, mixed with tinges of red and white, which quickly soaked into the bed sheets.

"Maybe we should have put a towel down," he said, quietly, with the mess from their combined juices, and the giant wet spot from Grace's squirting orgasm. Then he had an idea.

"Grace? Can I wish for the bed to be clean, with fresh linens, so that we don't have to lay in a pool of our cum?"

"Absolutely," She grinned, and before he knew it, the bedding had dried completely, leaving no reminder of the coupling they just had.

"That's perfect," said Stephen, laying down beside her. Grace pressed her body tightly against his, snuggling under his armpit and laying her head against his chest.

"Yes, yes you are," she whispered. They weren't awake for much longer than that, as all the energy expressed during the last hour led them to drift off to sleep, while holding each other close.

------------

It was the buzzing on Stephen's phone that led him to crack his eyelash. It figured that it would be just out of reach on the side of the bed. He was so comfortable, with the warmth from the blanket wrapped around his torso, and Grace's warm heat pressing into his side. He took a minute just to watch her sleeping, her slow yet subtle breathing, her chest rising and falling with each breath. He loved the way her light brown hair framed her angelic face. She had a small smile resting on her lips, and looked to be in the middle of a favorable dream.

He smiled, and then pressed a soft kiss against her forehead. Grace gave a gentle purr while Stephen tried to maneuver around to reach his phone without disturbing her. He was largely unsuccessful, and watched as she slowly started to blink, the small smile never dipping from her face.

"Sneaking off already, Master?" She asked, with a hint of giggle.

"Not at all, just checking my phone, babe," he said gently.

"And I was having the best dream, too," she gave off a fake pout.

Stephen checked his phone, with a message from his mother."Hey I'm going to be home late. Need to cover someone's hours until they get here. Can you take care of yourself for dinner? Leftovers in the refrigerator! The twins are staying at a friend's house tonight."

"Well, it seems that we have the house to ourselves for a little while longer," he announced, showing Grace the text message.

"More time just for us? Whatever should we fill it with?" She beamed.

Stephen laughed, "Well for starters, why don't you tell me what you were dreaming about?"

"I could tell you, but I'd much rather show you with this one. Trust me," she winked.

Stephen chuckled, "Okay, show away."

Grace sprang to life, quickly sitting upright, "Goodie!" She reached for his cock, still limb from his slumber and began to bring it back to life.

"That's what you were dreaming of?!" He asked, incredulously, as she began to stroke him.

"Mhmm, how could I not?" She asked, biting her lip as she looked between his eyes and back down to his stiffening unit. "You have the world's most perfect cock."

"I always just thought I was average sized. Nothing special about it," he shrugged.

"Not to me, Stephen. I was created to be a perfect companion for you. That means, when you're inside me, your cock hits all of my sweet pressure points. Every angle of penetration, every hard thrust brings me closer to orgasm. Not only am I the perfect companion for you, but your cock is perfect for me." She continued to stroke, before applying a dab of saliva from her mouth onto the tip, using her thumb to rub against his slit, and then the rest of her fingers to apply it to the rest of his shaft.

"Oh, Grace, that is such a good feeling. Much better than when I do it," said Stephen, watching her work.

"You never have to do it on your own again. I'm always here for you," she smiled.

"So was this the only part you were dreaming about? Giving me a hand job?"

Grace shook her head, and then smiled evilly, "Not quite." With that, she sprung up on her knees, and then swept her leg across his body. She rose up slightly, and took the tip of his cock, and angled it against her wet opening. Before he even knew what was happening, she was already sinking down, impaling herself on his throbbing member.

"Yes, yes, now I'm complete," she beamed, as she took him completely inside of her.

Stephen chuckled, "Do you like to be on top?"

"I do, only because my makeup tells me this position really turns you on," she grinned.

"It does. I love being able to see all of you from this position."

"Then it's my favorite, too!"

"Grace?"

Her hips began to move, riding him at a slow and steady pace. Her ass would raise up, until just the tip of him was left inside her, and then she would slam down in quick succession, before moving forwards, and then backwards slightly, and then starting the movement once more. She was riding and grinding at the same time, and by the look on her face, she was loving every second.

"Yes, Stephen?"

"I want you to really let yourself go on this one. Ride me as hard as you need. I just want to watch you cum over and over."

"Oh, Stephen, I love being your companion! You're so good to me," she moaned, as she sped up, now thoroughly slamming her hips down against his own. She placed both hands on his chest, using it for leverage as she worked her body and continued to impale herself on his cock. She was panting laboriously, moaning with every deep penetration.

Stephen was just trying to hold on himself. Despite cumming not that long ago, the way Grace was riding him was quickly sending his heart rate up, and he was desperate to hold on and not cum too quickly.

"Grace, I'm getting too close. Can you hold off my orgasm until you've had your third one?"

She leaned in and kissed him passionately, "Done! Oh, thank you, Stephen!"

He grabbed her hips and started to meet each thrust of her own with a counter. Due to her wish, he no longer felt the need to cum so pressingly, and he could enjoy their coupling and the sensations it created.

Grace was a goner, on the other hand. She hit her first orgasm shortly after, with her hands combing through her long brown hair, and her mouth falling completely open with a loud moan.

"Oh, yes, STEPHEN.. oh Stephen, I'm CUMMING!" She squealed, stiffening at first, and then riding out the wave. Stephen felt the sudden onset of her juices coating his lower half, loving the feel of the slick and warm wetness that pulsed out of her body.