A Most Graceful Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,491 Followers

Grace wasn't down for very long until she started to repeat her piston like riding against him. Stephen was determined to meet every single thrust with one hard one of his own, eventually using his hands against her ass to hold her in place and let him pound the next orgasm out of her. Grace willingly let him take over the rhythm, and she began to moan at every successive thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes, Stephen! Pound me just like that," she mewled, with one hand grabbing her tits and gently pinching her nipples.

He took the cue from her and reached up to find her other nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He sucked on it hard, putting real pressure on the nipple, which was just enough of a trigger she needed to send her over the edge again.

"Stephen, I'm cumming again on your perfect cock!" She shouted, and he felt the sudden rush of wetness yet again as she collapsed against his chest, body spasming in beautiful agony. "What do you do to me, Stephen?" She whimpered, looking up at him with adoring eyes.

"The same thing you do to me, babe. I just want to make you feel amazing. The way you treat me," He smiled.

"You're too good to me. I must have dreamt you up," she murmured, still within her post-orgasm daze.

"Well, if this is just a dream, then you could surely go one more orgasm, right?" He chuckled.

Grace got a determined look in her weary eyes. "Of course I can. I know what happens on orgasm number three," she winked.

Just like that she was back for the count again, sitting upright and beginning to rub her tits once more. Stephen resumed the pace of their thrusting once more, and Grace responded with counter thrusts of her own.

As she started to get into the action for the third time, she seemed to completely zone out, thrusting on autopilot and barely lucid for the vigorous pace of their thrusting. Stephen thought she looked so beautiful like that, from having two recent, powerful orgasms, with a sweat slicked body, and her perfect chest bouncing with every thrust. She was a vision of true beauty. Everything about Grace would have reduced him to a trembling and quivering wreck the day before. But now here she was, this perfect little genie companion, who wanted to love and please him forever. How did he get so lucky?

"S-Stephen," she said shakily, as her body moved quickly enough to generate a blur. "You feel so good inside me!"

"Then cum for me, Grace. Give me your cum for the third time. I just want to see you happy, baby," he responded, leaning up to kiss her. She attacked his face with a powerful passion, moaning at the break in their kiss.

"Oh God!" She moaned loudly. "I feel a big one coming!"

He didn't need to be told, as his own orgasm was building to match hers. He could feel the sensation deep in his body about to let loose, and together they approached the edge of consciousness.

Right on cue, her mouth dropped open and Stephen felt the intense squeezing and milking of his shaft just as his balls tightened up, with a heavy load cum coursing through his system to begin shooting out of the tip of his cock. It met another intense squirting orgasm from Grace, as she came crashing down on him with another full body spasm.

They both held each other tightly, enjoying the feeling of their mutual orgasm riding towards crescendo. He could feel every ounce of her juices on his lower half, feeling like he just got out of a bath. The bed was soaked once more, and Grace's legs were gently shaking from her performance. After a few moments, his softening cock slipped out of her, allowing her to assume a much more comfortable position pressed against his torso.

"Mmm," she purred, the vibration ricocheting through his chest.

He looked down at her, gently pressing a kiss to her lips, "Was that better than your dream?"

"It wasn't even in the same league," she giggled, softly.

"I feel myself already becoming seriously addicted to you," replied Stephen, honestly.

Grace looked up at him, "You don't think that's a bad thing, right?"

He met her gaze, "It's the best thing in my life. You are the best part of my life."

Tears formed gently in her eyes, and she pressed a deep kiss against his lips, before reaching up to caress his cheek. "I always wondered what kind of person would find my portal. Whether they would be kind, or mean, or powerful, or vindictive. I always hoped for a kind, gentle soul. Someone who would fill me with pride to be their companion."

Grace sat upright, looking him in the eyes, "Stephen, you've exceeded my wildest dreams in that regard."

"Well, as long as you're happy," he smiled.

"You have no idea!" She laughed. "Although I might be happier if you stick this perfect cock back in me," she shrugged and then grinned.

"You're insatiable!" Stephen laughed.

"With you, yes I very much am. I've been in that portal so long, that I have some serious pent up sexual needs to release!"

"Well, we can't have sex theentire afternoon," he joked.

"Oookay," Grace pouted, and then countered, "How about just ninety percent of it?" She grinned as she finished her line.

Stephen playfully rolled his eyes at Grace, causing her to giggle yet again. He never thought he would see the day where he was turning down sex from the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Not to mention the fact that she was the one begging him to have sex!

"What shall we do the rest of the evening then?" She asked.

Right on cue, his stomach grumbled loudly enough for Grace to notice.

"What was that?" She looked around, frightened.

Stephen laughed, "Sorry, that was just my stomach. I'm extremely hungry."

"Oh!" Grace giggled, "that was really loud."

"Sorry, it's almost dinner time and I'm famished," he replied, before standing up from bed in nothing but his birthday suit. Grace's eyes darted down to his limb member, while licking his lips. She arched her eyebrow towards Stephen, in a non-verbal suggestion.

"Let's eat first, my horny genie," he chuckled. She stuck her tongue out at him, playfully, before getting out of bed herself.

Stephen threw on a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt, while Grace's robe from earlier this morning re-appeared. Though they were in little danger of running into any other members of the family, Stephen still felt a little weird just walking into their kitchen completely nude.

"Let's see here," he said, strolling towards the refrigerator. "Mom said there were leftovers from yesterday." He opened up the refrigerator door and took a peek inside. There was a small Tupperware container of leftover spaghetti, but it was about three days old, and not very appetizing. Checking out the pantry, there wasn't much left unless he wanted a well-balanced meal of Cheez-Its, and chewing gum. An idea began to form in his mind.

"Grace? Do you get hungry? Or feel hunger?"

She looked over to where he was. "I can feel hunger, of course. But I don't need to eat to survive. Although, I wouldn't turn down food, since the act of eating his satisfying." A small strand of her hair fell into her face while she was talking. She blew a little air to it, knocking it back to the side of her face. "Did I make that too complicated?"

"Not at all! Do you feel hunger now?"

"I could enjoy some food," she smiled.

"Okay, I have an idea. Since I don't want to subject us to three day old leftovers, let's try this for a wish: I wish for a quick lunch of hamburgers and french fries so that we can get back to sex."

"Hmm, cutting it a little close. But acceptable," grinned Grace. "Done!"

Before he knew it, a small platter of hamburgers appeared on the counter, right next to a large pile of fries.

"Now, we're talking!" He said, excitedly, looking at the array of food in front of them. "I almost thought I might have to explain what hamburgers and french fries were to you."

Grace reached out and stuck a fry in her mouth, tasting it for the first time, "You might have had to, had I not been able to look in your mind to see what you considered hamburgers and french fries to be. This type of cuisine is completely foreign to what I know."

"What do you think so far? Do you like it?" He asked, while grabbing one of the burgers and taking a bite.

"These french fries? They're incredible! I could eat these all day," she happily stuck another in her mouth.

"Wait until you try the burgers," he mumbled, his mouth still full of food.

Grace grabbed for a nearby burger, and took a small bite. "These are 'eally gud!" She mumbled, while still chewing.

Stephen laughed at her cuteness. Even talking with her mouthful was still adorable to him, but that was just how Grace was. She was perfection, embodied.

"You may have to pull these fries away from me, though, Stephen," she said, while sticking about five in her mouth, and then giving a cheeky smile.

"I'm just glad to know my girl can eat real American food," he grinned.

Grace's eyes softened considerably, and she looked at him completely vulnerable, "Do you really mean that, Stephen? Am I really your girl? Your girlfriend?"

He gave a truly genuine smile and reached out to find her hand. "I'd love that. I mean, as long as you want to? If you'll have me? You fit me so perfectly, and I know, it's only been a day, but I feel like you're my girlfriend already."

She put her food down, and walked around the table to hug him tightly. "Thank you, Stephen. You have no idea what that means to me. To know that you consider me on that level is the highest gift imaginable. I'd be honored to be your girlfriend."

He couldn't help but smile at her. Here he was, with an all powerful sex genie at his beck and call, and easily one of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and yet she was completely humble, no, ecstatic, at the thought of being his girlfriend. As he had so often already today, he said a silent prayer of thank you in his head, so grateful that he was to have her in his life.

"So, boyfriend," she started, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, "when do I get to sample your personal french fry again?" She gave a little wink after slipping another fry past her lips.

"After we're done eating? How about that?" He chuckled.

"Okay, goodie! Don't try to wiggle your way out of this one, mister. This was a condition to get your dinner," she gave him a stern look before breaking into a fit of giggles.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he said, holding up his hand in the traditional Scout's pledge.

They continued their playful eating, which at some point, divulged into a miniature food fight whenever Stephen launched a fry in her direction. Grace, mocking a shocked look on her face with her mouth wide open, launched back two fries as a response. Of course, things escalated from there, until Grace was using her powers to launch fries without her hands.

"Okay, I surrender, I surrender," laughed Stephen, holding up his hands before getting pelted with one more magical fry right to the forehead.

"I like winning!" Grace beamed. "Shall I be merciful? That is the real question!" She stroked her finger along her lips, making a big show of thinking.

"Yes, please, all powerful genie," said Stephen, pressing his hands together in a sign of mercy. "Please show mercy!"

"Hmm, that's a tough one," Grace played along. She finally launched herself across the table, smothering him with kisses, "but I'll show mercy to you, boyfriend."

"Thank God," Stephen laughed, and returned her kissing. His wheels were turning though, and soon thought of something he wanted to ask her. "Grace? Something that just occurred to me. How are we going to keep the fact that you're a genie secret? I mean, if we just had the same food fight in public, it could do more than raise a few eyebrows."

"Well, then, we just won't have food fights in public," answered Grace, rather glibly.

He tickled her side in response, earning an over reactive response and yell from her.

"Aahh! Oh, stop! Stop, so ticklish," she yelped. "You win, okay!" Stephen stopped, and just grinned at her. "Slave driver, you are!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Careful, or I'll find a use for that tongue!"

Her eyes changed almost immediately, going from playful to seductive, "Mmm, you promise?"

Stephen just laughed, "The question, Grace!"

"Oh, right," she recovered, sitting upright in his lap. "It's pretty simple honestly, but it might be tough to explain. You see, part of my powers are protection for the both of us. Protecting you from harm, but also myself from discovery. That's why I have the ability to almost 'shield' someone from seeing your wishes. It's almost like they don't see it, or if they do, and accept it as something that is completely normal. It's something that I can do without using too much power, so that if you wanted to have sex in the middle of the neighborhood, anyone that walked past wouldn't even give it a second look. It would be completely uninteresting to them."

"Hmm, that makes sense. And definitely good to know as well. So anyone who sees a wish kind of doesn't see it?"

Grace nodded, before scoping another fry, "Exactly. That way, no one can ever figure out I'm not human, and I just appear to be a normal person. Although, Wardens have a way around this, but I don't think we have to worry about that much!"

"Hmm," thought Stephen. "That sounds like it would work for just about everyone, then. Although, I still don't know what I'm going to tell my mom about you, yet. Especially with you being in the same house with her."

Grace's eyes dropped low, assuming an almost fearful look on her face. "If you want, I can always go back in my portal. When she's around. If it would make you feel more comfortable."

"God no!" Stephen stated emphatically. "I never want you to go back in there. No, we'll figure something out, but that's not even an option. You're here now, and I'd never do that to you."

"You're so good to me," she smiled.

"That's because you deserve it," he reached out to entwine his fingers with her own.

Grace just sighed happily, and smiled at him. Her fingers squeezed his own, and she said a silent thank you for the fates linking her together with Stephen.

"You know, my anonymity powers will work with your mom as well," she stated. "I can make it so that she won't even notice me in your room. At least, until it comes time that you want me to meet her," she said, nervously. "If you want that, that is."

"Of course I do," he chuckled. "Just want to figure out the best way. We'll have to make use of your anonymity powers for now, at least until we do decide to introduce you to her."

Grace beamed with a smile, "Sounds perfect to me!"

Shortly after they finished up what remained of their platter, Grace had the leftovers carefully placed inside the refrigerator and they hurried back up to Stephen's room. Almost as soon as the door was closed, Grace's robe hit the floor, revealing her flawless body in all its naked glory.

"That didn't take long," Stephen chuckled, before taking the time to thoroughly check her out again. He couldn't have crafted a better body if he tried. Grace was everything that he wanted and more, and all she wanted to do was be his sex companion and girlfriend. What more could a guy ask for?

"I had to be rid of that robe," she smiled. "When I'm naked, you look at me more. And I want your eyes on me all the time!"

"I can't argue with that," he grinned, unabashedly checking her out once more, while Grace playfully pinched her nipple, making it stiffen.

"I think you are forgetting something though, boyfriend," she said playfully, sing-songing the word 'boyfriend' as she spoke.

"What's that?"

"You are still fully clothed!" She pouted.

"Oh," said Stephen, looking at his reflection in the mirror. Even though he had spent the entire afternoon having sex with Grace, he was still self-conscious about his body. Especially considering that hers was so perfect, and his was so.. not. "I thought maybe I just might stay dressed."

Grace pouted, visibly. She stamped her foot on the ground, crossed her arms underneath her perfect breasts.

"It's just.. I'm not super happy with how I look without clothes," Stephen began. "I used to be in shape, years ago, because of baseball. But I've kind of let myself go and I'm not happy about it." He hung his head in shame, as saying the words out loud hurt a lot more than when they were just floating inside his head.

"Stephen, I think you are forgetting something," said Grace, softly, as she closed the distance between them. She placed her hand against his cheek, almost forcing him to look at her. "You're my perfect man. Everything about you. I love your body. I love your muscles. I love your eyes. I love your cock. I love your powerful hips. I love your smile. I could go on and on for as long as you'd let me, but you're my perfection. You don't have to feel self-conscious about it."

"It's so hard not to. Especially seeing how perfect you are look," he said, gesturing towards her body.

"How you see me is how I see you, Stephen," she whispered. "Perfect."

"I'd feel a lot better if I lost some of the weight. Like I'd be more deserving of this amazing gift that is you, Grace."

"Do I feel a wish coming on?" She smiled.

"I could wish for something like that?"

"Well, you might have to be a little creative with the sex part, but I'm sure you could figure it out," she giggled.

Stephen took another look in the mirror, remembering what it was like when he was in shape. How he could see the outlines of his muscles and how his torso was absent of any love handles. It could all just be wished away right here, right now. And he could maintain it effortlessly for as long as he lived, or as long as he had Grace.

But what was the cost to him for doing that? Keeping in shape was something to be taken seriously. As his grandfather always said, nothing worth doing in life should come easy. If that was the case, and his grandfather was right, then it would be wrong to just wish for a better body without putting the hard work in. That wouldn't be living up to sage advice his grandpa usually distilled.

"Well, what do you think, Stephen? Do you want to make a wish?"

Stephen looked back at Grace, and then nodded with a determined smile.

"Okay, hit me," grinned Grace.

"Grace, I wish for your help, in putting together a diet and eating plan, so that I can get back in shape, lose the excess fat around my mid section, and become an all-together stronger man."

Grace looked at him slightly confused for a moment, but then broke out in a smile. "Done!"

On his bedroom table appeared a little pamphlet, entitled, "Stephen's Workout Plan." Stephen grabbed it and started to leaf through it. It was carefully divided up into sections, starting with his current weight and goals, and then moving to a fully designed eating plan, and finally, a last section that was dedicated to exercise and weight lifting. It was an all-in-one program in one tiny little packet.

"The more I get to know you, the more you surprise me, Stephen Willow," said Grace, watching him leaf through the packet.

"Why's that babe?"

"You know the vast majority of people would have just taken the easy way out, and wished for the better body right now. Yet, you didn't. I'm still trying to figure out why."

Stephen set the pamphlet down on the table and sat on his bed. He motioned for Grace to come over, too, and she softly slipped into his lap, straddling him.

"I thought about it. I really did. It would be so easy, and effortless. But then I started to think. And words that my Grandpa told me a long time ago started to ring in my head. He said, 'Nothing worth having in life comes easy.' He's right, though Grace. What would that do to me, or to my character, if I just started wishing all my problems away? Nothing good, I would say. Life would become too easy, and I'd be too complacent, and turn possibly arrogant or duplicitous. That's not the kind of person I want to be."

CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,491 Followers