A Most Graceful Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But instead, I'm choosing to use your powers towards the same goal, but in a different path. The biggest part with losing the weight was weeding through the bad advice and finding a program that would work. And your wish just gave that to me." He tapped the pamphlet for emphasis.

"It's still going to be hard work, I know that. But I want to do it the old fashioned way. So when I get there, I have a real sense of accomplishment. And the discipline that goes with it. I think that was the true meaning of Grandpa's words."

Grace just listened, and with each word, her smile grew larger, "You're a very rare person, Stephen." she repeated for the second time today.

"Some would say foolish," Stephen laughed.

"I don't think so. I think you are wise beyond your years. All of your time spent with your grandfather has clearly rubbed off on you," replied Grace, leaning in for a gentle kiss.

"Well, as long as you don't think I'm foolish," smiled Stephen.

"On the contrary. All of your words, and your explanation right now, has made me really, really horny," she replied, grinding herself against his leg. "Plus we never really completed your wish from dinner. Just a gentle reminder," she winked.

"Well, I'm all yours. Surprise me? What do you want to do to me?" Stephen grinned.

"Hmm, what shall I do with you?" She thought playfully. "I think I shall... give you an incredible blow job," she grinned, while grabbing at his belt buckle.

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven," chuckled Stephen.

Grace simply looked at him, as her hands wrapped around his quickly thickening member, "Not yet!"

She worked with methodical skill as her hands brought him back to life, and within a matter of minutes, took him from limb to throbbing. His pulsating cock ached for sweet release, and Grace was already licking his lips.

"I can't wait for you to cum down my throat again," she said, staring at his cock as if in a trance. "I love how your cum tastes, and you always give me such huge loads to enjoy. I love it!"

An idea occurred to Stephen. "How about this, can you make my next orgasm have double the amount of cum? And make it taste incredible just for you to enjoy?"

"Done," grinned Grace, looking at his cock as if it were a pastry she was about to devour. "I love your wishes," she sighed happily again.

With that, Grace wasted no time, and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, earning a subtle groan from Stephen. Her mouth formed an incredible suction on the tip, and while her hand stroked his base, she used her tongue to slither around the head. The best part about it was her eyes, and she kept solid eye contact with him during the entire show.

Grace moved to take in more of his cock, slipping a few more inches down her throat. The hand that had worked his shaft shifted to his balls as more and more of his glans disappeared inside her. Once her nose hit the base of his cock, she withdrew it.

"Your cock tastes so amazing. I absolutely love it, Master!" She said, before taking it fully down her throat again. He always thought it was so titillating the way she reverted to using the Master title during sex.

Stephen just watched her work, completely mesmerized by the show she put on. He couldn't look away if he wanted to. Grace worked his cock as if it were a higher art form, carefully combining a skillful array of sucks, licks, and teases to bring him closer to the edge. Sure enough, his hips began to buck as he felt a climax beginning to brew.

Grace must have sensed it as well, because her tempo of sucking increased. She never broke eye contact, but she was moving down his shaft at a much quicker pace, as sounds of slurping filled his bedroom.

"Mmm, are you going to cum for your naughty genie, Master?" She asked, before tapping his cock against her tongue several times. "You already filled my pussy so nicely today, but I need more. Yes, I need so much more of your cum. I need it down my throat, so badly! Give me all that cum, Master. Please, fill my dirty mouth with your cum!" Grace slipped her mouth back on his member, and then fully deepthroated it again.

Stephen couldn't help but groan loudly. She was so erotic, so fucking thrilling, and she turned him on to no end. He was actively meeting her movements with his hips, and that familiar tightening of his balls hinted at his imminent climax.

"Here it comes, I can feel it," Grace said, taking a moment between sucks. "Cum for me, Master! Oh, how I love your cum!"

Stephen lost control shortly after, and after pressing his cock fully down her throat, he began to spew a heavy load of cum down her throat. Grace never skipped a beat, sucking at his cock like her life depended on it, and never letting a single drop escape the wet confines of her mouth. She milked his cock to completion, ensuring that she missed nothing. When she was sure there was nothing left, she wormed her way back up to lay beside him, hugging him tightly, "Oh, thank you, Stephen! I loved that wish so much! You taste so amazing, and I love you for it."

"That was intense, babe. Wow!" Stephen said, still coming down from yet another powerful orgasm. He had the urge to hold Grace in his arms and kiss her, but he wanted to do one thing first.

"Grace? I wish for you to have fresh breath after that blow job so that we can make out for the rest of the night."

"Done," Grace smiled, and leaned up to kiss him. Her minty, fresh breath struck him almost immediately, and Stephen pressed into her kiss with passion. Grace's hands found their way around him, and for the next hour, they made out in his bed, starting with heavy passion before eventually settling to deep, gentle kissing as lovers typically share.

At one point, Stephen turned on the radio, and they just listened to soft music and held each other, sometimes making out, sometimes just looking into one anothers eyes until it was late enough to fall asleep. Before they nodded off, Stephen just had to tell her something.

"Grace?" he whispered.

"Hmm?" She answered, almost halfway asleep.

"Thank you. For the best day of my life."

Her eyes slowly popped open, "And for the best day of mine. I love you, Stephen."

He held on to her as she drifted off to sleep. Right before he drifted off himself, thoughts in his mind just had to come out.Thank you, to whomever you are, for letting me find Grace. I've never felt like this way before about someone. I felt so close to giving up when she arrived, and now see hope for the first time in a long time. Thank you for sending Grace to me. I promise I will be the man that she deserves. Thank you so much.

With that last line, Stephen drifted off into a long, peaceful sleep.

---------

The man in the gray cloak moved quickly down the hall. It was a hallway he had traveled down many times in the past, yet the urgency in his steps today spoke of the extraordinary event he had felt. Rays of sunlight hit through the ancient windows as the corridor veered off to the left, towards the Grand Master's quarters.

The news that he was carrying was bound to astonish, an event that hadn't last happened for almost two hundred years. But the pull of the sorcery was unmistakable and actions had to be taken immediately.

The man came upon the door he was looking for, and gave three hard raps on the solid oak door.

"Enter," came a voice from the other side.

Swiftly, he pushed open the door, entering a small study far removed form the normal grandiose proportions of their castle. The study was filled on two sides with arrays of ancient texts, detailing secrets old and new. Towards the other side of the room, he could see a desk, with several scrolls unrolled and in the middle of study. Yet, it was the man sitting at the desk, observing him with a stone cold glare of steel gray eyes that processed his every move.

The man bowed down in front of those perilous eyes, assuming a crouching position with his knees on the floor, before touching his head to the stonework below. As he straightened up, he addressed those eyes that held him to so much scrutiny.

"Grand Master Abbas," he uttered, his head still bowed in subservience.

"Hanif, do you know why I called you in here?" Abbas wasted no time, dipping his quill into a bottle of ink and continuing whichever task he had been doing before the interruption.

"Yes, Grand Master Abbas."

"And?" Abbas looked up expectantly, as if waiting for him to go on further.

"I can feel it," Hanif whispered, looking inward at the specific surge of magical activity that had awoken in a long quiet world.

"You feel it. I feel it. The rest of the council feels it as well. The facts are undeniable," replied Abbas, setting down his quill, and looking directly at Hanif. "A djinn has been unleashed on the world once more."

"Indeed, Grand Master Abbas. The pull is there, and I can feel it every time the sorcery is released. Yet, the pull is somewhat... distant. I get the impression this sorcery is coming from a far way off."

"My impression as well. The djinn has not been released in the Old World. They are in the New. It can only explain the distance involved," replied Abbas.

Hanif nodded, "What is my task, Grand Master Abbas?"

Abbas appraised him for sometime, before finally standing and coming around his working table. He stood in front of Hanif, as if still determining his worthiness to complete the mission he had intended for him. His eyes finally cast down lower, seeing the silver embroidered mark on the breast of his tunic. The symbol of the Warden.

"You will locate this djinn. I don't care what you need to do to find it, or how you accomplish that task. You will take enough money from the treasury to get you through your task, and not a penny more. Once you locate it, and confirm the level of sorcery, you will use all matters at your disposal to destroy it, and banish it forever from this world. Do you understand your task, Warden Hanif?"

"Perfectly, Grand Master Abbas," replied Hanif, nodding his head.

"Good. Go now, and get moving. Who knows what kind of damage to the natural world this djinn could cause in the time it takes to find it."

"At once, Grand Master Abbas," Hanif bowed, and turned to exit the room. As he opened the door, he had Abbas' voice behind him.

"Hanif?"

"Yes, sir?"

"I need not remind you the price of failure, do I?"

"No, Grand Master Abbas."

"Excellent. Find the djinn. Destroy it."

"At once, Grand Master Abbas."