A Most Graceful Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to feel that tomorrow," he huffed, falling to his side after a sixty second plank.

"I'm so proud of you, Stephen," Grace beamed. "You're doing so well for your first day!"

"My arms feel like a pile of goop," He chuckled, holding up one hand wearily. It shook slightly from the exhaustion in his muscles.

"Yes, but that's a good thing! We're making you stronger now! Plus, you're done with your lifting for today."

"That's it?" He asked. "No bicep curls or anything like that?"

"That's tomorrow, hun. We'll work your back and biceps on a different day than your chest since they are different movements," she replied, matter-of-factly.

"Whatever you say," he laughed, before getting to his feet. "Are we doing any cardio?"

"Yep! You can choose thirty minutes on the bike or treadmill, whichever you will prefer."

"I guess I'll pick the treadmill," replied Stephen, eyeing several free machines up in the cardio section. "Thirty minutes is a long time though."

"Don't worry," replied Grace, with a twinkle in her eye. "I'll make it worth your while!"

What Grace had in mind for making it worth his while was standing in front of his treadmill, and pulling her sports bra up when he passed the five minute mark, exposing her tits to him. Stephen nearly careened off the machine while Grace simply giggled at his reaction.

"Grace!" He hissed, breathlessly, taking a look around at the other gym patrons. "What if someone sees?"

"Anonymity clause, my love," she laughed, before covering herself back up again. "No one noticed a thing."

He had a look around for himself as if he didn't quite believe her at first. Sure enough, everyone nearby seemed to be in their own world, and focusing on their own workouts. There was a portly middle aged man two treadmills down who was watching the television in front of him intently. Another rail thin girl in the row behind him running at near full blast. She wasn't even paying them any attention at all.

Shrugging his shoulders, Stephen finally let himself relax. Yet, when he reached the ten minute mark, she did it again, while going a step further and also pulling down her spandex slightly to show off her mound and glistening lips.

"See how wet they are for you?" She moaned, running a finger through them. "It's yours as soon as you hit thirty minutes, you stud."

"Grace," he breathed, "You're evil!"

She just laughed before covering up again, and then blew him a kiss.

On and on she played the same little game for the rest of the time on the machine. At the fifteen minute mark, Grace again exposed herself completely, but sit in a chair with her legs spread wide, casually fingering herself as she moaned his name. At the twenty minute mark, she bent over the same chair, showing off her perfect ass and telling him he could have any hole he desired.

By the last third of the workout, Stephen was almost out of breath and running with a full erection, which was straining his gym shorts to the limit. Grace thought it was extremely funny, and kept grabbing it at random times, even trying to stroke it in motion with his running.

"That's not helping!" He laughed, while trying to retain control of the situation.

She pulled her hand back with a giggle, "Oops, sorry boyfriend!"

At the twenty five minute mark, Grace once again sat back down in the chair, spandex around her ankles and began to finger herself much more heavily than before. With one hand fully occupied, the other slipped under her tank top, and began to pinch each nipple until they were achingly stiff.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Stephen," she moaned loudly. "Please finish soon. I need you inside of me!"

His last five minutes felt like an eternity, despite running with what remained of his energy. As Grace continued her little show, making exaggerated shudders every minute or two before licking her fingers clean, Stephen was harder than steel.

BEEP-O-BEEP. The machine hit thirty minutes and Stephen practically leaped off the thing to kiss Grace as passionately as he could. She responded just as eagerly, begging entry into his own mouth with her tongue.

"Grace, can we find a spot where we can be alone?" He breathed, his desire overwhelming all other notions of propriety.

"Yes!" She moaned, as his fingers slipped down her belly into her warm, wet engine. "Downstairs. Locker room. Empty corridor."

Grace pulled her spandex back up, and pulled down her bra, while Stephen tucked his erection into the waist band of his shorts, trying to prevent causing a scene. They practically sped down the stairs, trying to find the spot Grace had described.

"Thanks for coming, guys... uh?" The front desk attendant wondered, while they sped past him as if their lives depended on it. Entering the hallway outside the main gym, Grace pulled him in the direction of the locker room. They entered it, and found three partitions. The main partition, which was shaped like a rectangle, had the majority of the bathrooms and showers. On each end of the main room, there were connecting corridors which, if looked at from above, would create a three sided square. Grace led him down to one of the end corridors, where there were numerous lockers, more showers and a bench running down the length of the hallway.

"Here, Grace? Are you sure?" He asked, when she came to stop and kissed him against a set of empty lockers.

"Right here. Don't worry, I'll give us some privacy. No one will hear or see us," she moaned, while her fingers hurriedly grasped at his waist band, before taking his cock in hand.

That was all Stephen needed to hear, and he quickly pushed Grace up against the lockers, earning a low guttural moan from her. Her fingers snaked through his hair, responding to his desire with a hot need of her own. Neither could get enough of the feel of each others bodies, not even after the sweaty and exhausting workout he just endured.

Grace's eyes flashed open after one particularly deep kiss, "Stephen, I need you to take me. Now." She pressed her hips firmly against his own for emphasis.

Stephen led out a groan before pressing his mouth back to hers. While their tongues dueled together, their hands worked as one team, pressing Stephen's shorts and her spandex to the floor. Within an instant, his rod sprung forward, getting stuck in the cleft of skin that contained her clit, earning another moan from Grace.

She reached forward, giving several smooth, yet hard strokes of his cock as her eyes burned forth with arousal. She guided one leg up, into Stephen's waiting hand and opening her wet crevice for penetration. Stephen wasted no time at all, lining up the tip with her warmth and sliding in fully with one stroke.

"Oh, fuck!" Grace moaned, feeling his entire length stretch her open suddenly, guided along by her copious amounts of wetness. When the tip of his cock nestled against her cervix, she kissed him once more.

"Fuck me, please, baby," she urged, whimpering against his lips. "I need it so bad!"

Stephen obliged, tilting his hips back and slamming forth in one smooth stroke to the chorus of another moan from Grace. His establishment of a steady, forceful rhythm had them both brimming along with the heat of the moment. Grace soon wrapped her legs tenderly around his waist, while Stephen supported her against the locker, and the sounds of flesh soon filled the abandoned room, as well as the steady metallic clank of the lockers.

Grace's earlier finger work during his cardio session must have revved up her engine quickly, as it wasn't much longer before she exploded in her first orgasm. Stephen felt the plentiful volume of squirt coat his shaft, and even heard it hit the tiled floor beneath them, so intense was her climax.

"Stephen!!" She moaned loudly, as she road the wave of orgasm, and clamped down harder on his waist. Her chest flushed a deep red hue during her orgasm. "You make me cum so hard," she panted, as she recovered her senses.

"You always look so sexy when you cum," he breathed, his hips pistoning with intense speed. He pulled her a little away from the lockers before slamming her up against it again.

"Yes!" Grace moaned. "Do it again!"

After slamming her against the lockers a couple more times, Grace exploded in her second orgasm, and Stephen could once again feel the intense feeling of milking against his cock. The pleasurable feeling, combined with her intense warmth and wetness was sending his conscious desire beyond the pale of return. He could already feel it: the deep seated need for release, the hot internal combustion that was driving his rapidly thrusting hips and about to send him off the deep end.

"Grace," he started, still in a breathless tizzy from thrusting. "I'm gonna cum!"

Grace clamped down hard against his waist again, leaving no room for him to escape. His phallus was locked deep inside her. A look of pure determination hit her eyes, and she moaned against his lips, "Give me every drop inside me, baby. I need it all so deep in my pussy!"

Stephen's orgasm exploded like a firework on a warm July night. He could feel each pulse of semen as it squirted into her body, coating her internal walls and painting her cervix. His mouth fell slightly open at its intensity, and after several jerking hip thrusts, finally came down from the high of climax.

"I love how you fill me up," Grace moaned, closing her eyes, and wiping her hand across her sweat slicked brow. "It's like you make me feel whole. Getting this little piece of you inside me gives me purpose."

Stephen chuckled and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "You make it sound like a religious experience."

"Mhmm," Grace giggled. "The church of Stephen's cock."

He laughed with her, still holding her up against the lockers and trying to catch their breath. Stephen's cock started to deflate, and slowly slipped out of her, followed by a slippery mix of orgasm that landed jointly on Grace's thigh and the tile floor. Stephen slowly lowered Grace down, sitting her on the bench. Yet when he went to stand back up, his foot made contact with the puddle of orgasm and he slipped backward, almost falling down.

"Whoa," he laughed, catching his balance only by a quick hand out to a locker handle.

"Are you okay?" Grace laughed, before reaching out to help steady him.

"Yeah," he said, sheepishly, before looking down at the floor. "I slipped in a puddle.. of us."

Grace almost snorted, before covering her mouth in an adorable giggle. "I'm sorry!"

"Don't tell anyone about that," he laughed.

"I won't tell a soul," she promised, holding her hand up in typical scout's honor.

"That was intense," he said finally, finding his gym shorts and slowly putting them back on.

"I bet you'll like going to the gym from now on," replied Grace, coyly, before slipping her sports bra back on.

"You did find a way to make that highly enjoyable," he reasoned. "Although, I'm still trying to figure out how we weren't disturbed back here."

"That was the simple part, my love," grinned Grace. "I just made everyone else who came close to coming near this spot suddenly notice the foulest smell ever. That was enough to deter everyone from exploring any further. Most thought that there was raw sewage back here."

"Yeah, that sounds pretty effective," chuckled Stephen.

"I thought you'd like that," she said, sweetly.

"Before we go, do you think we can grab a shower? I'm very sweaty and sticky," he laughed.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

They spend the next twenty minutes getting thoroughly soaked together in the shower. Stephen took his time, lathering up his hands, and caressing every inch of Grace's flawless body. His attentions were not spread uniformly, and he lingered in some erogenous spots a lot longer than others. Grace repeated the same affections to his own body, and after managing to turn each other on again, they used their hands to provide mutual stimulation, and release, once more.

After the shared highs of the locker room and the shower, and now well satisfied, Stephen and Grace got dressed once more, and left the gym to start the short drive home.

Upon getting back on the road, Grace reached out for Stephen's hand, wrapping it around her own. Stephen smiled, looking over at her, and she blew a kiss as soon as she caught his eyes. Chuckling to himself, he noticed the time.

"Looks like it's past two thirty. Mom should be home already," he said casually. When Grace didn't respond, he looked over to see nerves back on her face.

"Grace? Are you ready?"

She gave an uneasy smile. "I think so," She replied somewhat anxiously.

"You'll be great. Don't worry." He leaned over to kiss the back of her hand, and then passed the rest of the time until home quizzing her on her background.

Sure enough, when they pulled into their driveway, his mom's car was parked out front. Stephen parked the car and turned off the ignition, before turning to Grace.

"Don't worry," he repeated. "Just be you. She'll love you."

Grace let out a big sigh, and then gave him a more confident smile. Together, they exited the car and made their way through the front door.

"Mom? Are you home?"

"In here, Stephen!" She yelled, coming from the living room.

Stephen kicked his shoes off and followed the direction of her voice. Before entering the living room, he stopped and turned to Grace. "Just wait here a second."

Grace just whispered back, "Okay, baby."

Stephen strode into the living room with his head held up and an easy smile on his face. Despite his own nerves at introducing the two most important women in his life, he had to put on a brave face for Grace's sake.

"There you are! How are you, sweetie?" His mother said, catching sight of her eldest son.

"Hey mom! I'm good. How was work?"

"Oh, about the usual. That hospital is running me ragged, that's for sure. And if those doctors would quit blaming all their screw-ups on the nursing staff, we'd really be cooking with gas!" Theresa Willow shook her head, earning a pity smile from her son.

"Well, someone has to keep that hospital running. Might as well be you, mom," he smiled.

"If that's the case, then I'm duly underpaid," she laughed, before looking back at her son, and noticing his attire. "Stephen, where are you coming from dressed like that?"

"Oh, this," he replied, looking down at his gym shorts. "I was just coming from the gym."

His mother sat up noticeably, looking at him with slight disbelief. "The gym?!

What coerced you into going there? That doesn't sound much like you."

"Just something new I've been trying, Mom. Trying to be better. And healthier, you know," he smiled.

Theresa looked at her son, and went over to hug him, "I don't know what's gotten into you lately. All smiles anymore, your moods have improved tremendously, and now you've been going to the gym? Where did my Stephen go?" She chuckled.

"Well, since you mentioned it," he said, clearing his throat. It was now or never. "There is a larger reason behind it."

Theresa pulled back and looked at him somewhat expectantly. Her breathing hinged on his next words, waiting for him to say what she so long expected.

"Er, someone behind it, actually," he said finally, a slight hue of red coloring his cheeks.

"I knew it!" She said, triumphantly, wearing a winner's smile. "There's a girl, isn't there?"

Stephen gave an uneasy laugh, "Yeah, mom, there is. Actually, I brought her with me, if that's okay?"

It was Theresa's turn to feel slightly uncomfortable. "Wait, you brought her here? She's here now?"

Stephen nodded, "Yeah, she's just around the corner. Umm, Grace?"

Both mother and son looked somewhat expectantly around the corner, waiting for their mutual subject to appear.

Finally, Grace stepped into frame, still wearing her workout clothes. Although, Stephen did have to note that her tank top was suddenly a bit more modest, covering her midsection and showing a lot less cleavage than before. Her hair was still carefully done up in a ponytail, and she was wearing a confident smile as each woman sized up the other.

"Oh my," said Theresa, looking at the young woman in her living room. "She's beautiful," she whispered to her son.

"Hi, Mrs. Willow, it's really nice to meet you," said Grace, stepping forward to shake hands with the mother of her paramour.

"Please, call me Theresa, dear. It's truly a pleasure to meet you. Grace, right?"

"Yes, Grace Martin," she smiled.

"Welcome to our home, Grace Martin," Theresa smiled, before looking back over at Stephen. "So, how did you two meet? It feels like this was kind of sudden."

"Well, it kind of was," said Stephen, looking at the ground nervously. "But we met through Price Chopper."

"Oh, the grocery store! I should have figured. Do you work there too, Grace?"

Grace smiled, "No, I don't. But Stephen helped me find something there several days ago, and he was so charming. Not to mention handsome. I didn't have much of chance there," she giggled.

Theresa's eyes narrowed slightly, giving Grace a look that said she didn't fully believe her. "Really? Well, that's surprising. I mean, that you two met that way. Are you from around here, Grace?"

"Oh, no. I was born here, but I spent most of my life in Chicago with my aunt. Just recently moved back in the area!"

"Well, welcome back to Kansas," Theresa smiled.

"It's made quite the impression on me," laughed Grace, nudging Stephen in the ribs.

"I'm sure it's a lot more slower pace than what you're used to in Chicago."

Grace nodded, "Slower paced is exactly what I needed. A big city can get too.. suffocating at times. It was good to have a break from it."

"So a break then? Do you plan to go back?" Theresa questioned.

Grace looked over at Stephen, before looking back to his mother, "Not in the foreseeable future, no."

"Well... that is good to hear," smiled Theresa. "And you both have very good timing for coming over just now."

"Er, why's that mom?" Stephen asked.

"Your grandparents are coming for dinner tonight, remember? I swear I told you that days ago. I assume that's why you brought Grace over tonight?"

"Oh, no, I forgot about that," said Stephen, giving a sheepish smile.

"Well, you have to stay now, Grace, since you're already here. We'll set an extra spot at the table for you. That is, as long as your parents don't mind you staying?"

Grace nodded with smile, "That would be really nice, Mrs. Willow, thank you. It shouldn't be a big deal about my parents. My mom passed away years ago, and I never really knew my dad."

"Oh," said Theresa, looking at the young girl with a knowing and sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. Ancient history," shrugged Grace.

"Well, now you have to stay," chirped Theresa. "Stephen, your grandparents will be here around 4 pm. I expect the twins to be home any minute now. It will be nice to sit together and eat as a family!"

"Yeah definitely," remarked Stephen, now beginning to feel more nerves at the thought of his whole family meeting Grace at once. He looked over at her to see how she was handling the news. If she was nervous, she wasn't showing it.

"We should probably change out of our gym clothes," giggled Grace. "Especially if we are having dinner."

"There's plenty of time in case you two need to take showers as well, coming from the gym and all," said Theresa.

"Oh, that's okay, mom," said Stephen, shaking his head. "We took a shower before we left."

"A shower, Stephen? As in, singular?" Theresa arched her eyebrow, giving him a smirk.

"Uh, er, showers, mom," recovered Stephen, before turning a heavy shade of red. Theresa noticed that Grace was also quite red as well, and not meeting her eye contact.

"Oh, to be young again," Theresa chuckled. "Stephen, why don't you get cleaned up first? Let Grace and I have a chance to talk a bit."