A Most Graceful Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you two go get comfortable?" Theresa asked, as she began to clean up the kitchen.

"You go on ahead, babe," smiled Grace. "May I help you, Mrs. Willow?"

"It's Theresa, dear," Mom corrected. "And yes, if you want to!"

"I'll catch you in a little bit," said Grace, before leaning in to kiss Stephen.

Stephen shrugged and then smiled, "Have fun."

Once he exited the room, the two women began to clean off the dining table, and then started to sort the leftovers into the refrigerator.

"It's so nice to have help cleaning up," mentioned Theresa after a minute of silence.

"I figured that the main cook of the meal shouldn't be the main one to clean up after," Grace shrugged.

"That's a very womanly way to look at things, Grace," chuckled Theresa. "It's good to have another woman around in here. Sometimes I feel like I drown in all the testosterone!"

Grace giggled, "I can see why with that group." She managed to catch Stephen's eye from the living room, causing him to smile on his own. Theresa watched as the young woman blew a kiss to her son, only causing his smile to grow a size larger.

"I haven't seen him this happy in a long time," noted Theresa, as she began to fill the sink with water.

Grace smiled inwardly. "I enjoy making him happy. Every time he smiles, I feel like my heart seizes up a little bit."

"I once felt that way, too," Theresa noted, remembering back to the days when her husband was around.

Grace noticed the upset look on her face, and casually placed a comforting hand on her back. "You know, it's a testament to how good of a mother you are. How Stephen turned out. For as many years as you had to do it by yourself, you've raised a wonderful son."

Theresa sniffled once, before grabbing a tissue to bury her face in, "It was so hard at first. When Jerry first left. I had no idea what to do! Three young boys aren't the easiest thing to deal with. And the money. We never had enough money. There's no worse feeling than looking into the upset face of a hungry child and not being able to help."

Without words, Grace wrapped her hands around the delicate mother and let her sob for a moment against her. "It's okay, it's okay."

"Thank you, Grace," sobbed Theresa, before blowing her nose. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let myself go like that."

"It happens sometimes, no worries," smiled Grace.

"It's a lot better now than it used to be. With Stephen able to help out the family, and twins much older and independent now. I just know his father leaving had such an impact on Stephen. I think the bright-eyed child I knew died a little that day. It left such a hole, growing up without a real father, but Stephen did well. As well as any boy can do. Those dark days were finally over, but there's been this lingering overcast for the last couple months. With another death in our family."

"You mean, Danny?" Grace asked.

Theresa sniffled, "He told you about him then?"

The young woman nodded silently.

"Our family has been struggling with that recently. Stephen more so, and probably as much as my sister, Linda. My sister, she's just been a practical recluse since that night. I can't say I blame her, and I'd probably do the same thing if it were one of my boys. But Stephen took it so hard. Blamed himself so much. And when it didn't pass after a couple weeks, I really started to worry about him," she finished, looking at her son in the living room.

"We talked about it yesterday," replied Grace, quietly. "I think he's finally giving himself the opportunity to move on from it."

"I sure hope so. It's so nice seeing the old Stephen back. He was such a happy child. Always smiling, and laughing, and a bundle of energy. I hated seeing him as down as he's been."

"He'll pull through. He's a tough man," smiled Grace.

"And he has you now. I know you're a big portion of why he's feeling better, and smiling more. You're good for him, Grace."

Grace smiled gently, while beginning to dry off several of the dishes Theresa had already washed. "He's good for me, too. He makes me happier than I've ever been."

"That's one thing a mother always wants to see. Her children happy and thriving. It warms my heart to know that you two have found each other."

They both shared a knowing, and happy look together before returning their attention to the dishes. With an extra pair of hands, the dishes took less than half the normal time, and they were able to join the rest of the family in the living room a short time later. Grace, of course, sidled up next to Stephen, wrapping her arms around his chest and snuggling in close.

It wasn't very long after the ending of the movie that Grandpa Ted let out an exaggerated yawn while stretching his limbs.

"Welp, it's about time to hit the old hay. What do you think, love?"

Grandma nodded, "We should probably be getting home soon."

"Thanks for coming Mom and Dad," said Theresa, as she reached out to hug them individually.

"Thanks for the tasty food," chuckled Grandpa. "Come here, squirts," he said, gesturing to the twins.

"Bye Grandpa, see you soon," they replied almost in unison.

"It was lovely to meet you, Grace. Stephen, please take good care of this one," said Grandma, reaching out to give the young woman a hug.

"I will, Grandma," chuckled Stephen.

"So great to meet you both as well," smiled Grace.

"And Grace, take care of him, will you? A man needs a good woman to keep him on the straight and narrow," replied Grandpa, throwing a wink at Stephen.

"I'll do my best, Grandpa Ted," grinned Grace.

"I'm sure we'll see you at the wedding this weekend, right?" Grandma asked.

"Oh, the wedding! I almost forgot," said Theresa, putting her hand against her head.

"Wedding?" Grace asked, looking around at the four of them.

"Er yeah, my cousin Shelly is getting married this coming weekend," remembered Stephen, looking a bit sheepish.

"And you still have your plus one," smiled Theresa. "Unless, you know someone you'd like to take, Stephen."

"Yeah, I have someone in mind," chuckled Stephen, before giving a sideways glance to Grace.

"Who me?" she giggled.

"Yeah, you!"

"I'd love to go," she beamed.

"Well, that settles that," replied Stephen, holding back a larger grin.

"Yes, I'd say so," chuckled Grandpa. "Okay, everyone, have a good night. Let's go, young lady," he gestured to Grandma, who walked out the door with a small smile on her face.

"They're so adorable," laughed Grace.

"They're something else, indeed," agreed Theresa, before turning back to face the new couple. "Can I get you two anything? Something to drink?"

"Er, not right now," replied Stephen, looking back and forth between his mother and Grace. "We actually might go hang out in my room for a bit."

"Oh?" Theresa asked, while crossing her arms and giving her son a knowing look. "Hang out, huh?"

"If that's okay, that is," he asked, turning a deep shade of red.

Theresa looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment, before finally sighing and said, "You're both adults, so not like I can really stop you. Just remember that you're not alone in this house, and that your brothers are only a few doors away."

"It's not like that-" Grace started, before Theresa held up her hands.

"I was young once, too, you know. It's okay. Just scamper along, and keep it down, okay?"

Stephen just shrugged, still red-faced, and said, "Thanks, Mom."

A few moments later, Stephen shut the door firmly behind him as he and Grace entered his room. Leaning up against the door frame, he barely had a chance to catch his breath before Grace collided into him, pressing her lips to his own in a show of fiery passion.

After several tantalizing minutes of her lips upon his, they finally broke, causing Stephen to ask, "Not like that, huh? Couldn't even wait a minute before we were alone?"

"What would you have me say, babe? 'Yes, that's right, Theresa, we are sneaking away to have some mind blowing, toe-curling sex. You don't mind, right?'" Grace giggled.

"I guess when you put it that way," chuckled Stephen.

"Plus, I think she's starting to like me, and I want to keep it that way," added Grace.

"How could she not like you?"

Grace arched an eyebrow, "She didn't trust me at first sight."

"Well, look at you, and then look at me. I'd say she had a right to be suspicious."

"Not from my vantage point," replied Grace, before helping Stephen take his shirt off, and then finding a soft spot on his chest to kiss. "Perfect," she breathed.

"You're crazy," chuckled Stephen.

"Yes, crazy for you," agreed Grace.

"Thank God for that," replied Stephen, before pressing his lips back in connection with Grace's.

Grace surrendered into his kiss, while wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself close. When she felt his hands dip under her ass, she leapt up against his body, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Stephen pushed her back slightly against the wall, earning a gasp from Grace, as well as causing enough of a sound as her body connected.

"Grace, can you.. make it so that.. we have total privacy? No sounds.. leave this room?" Stephen breathed.

"Mmm, done!" Grace moaned, before grinding her hips against his own. Almost a second later, Grace let out a loud moan as Stephen's lips found a ticklish spot on her neck to suckle.

"I love how it feels when your lips are on me!" She moaned, tossing her head back and enjoying each sensation as his lips slid lower, tantalizing her collarbone.

"I need this dress off," panted Stephen, as his lips tried to go past the top of her chest.

Within a moment, Grace's dress was nowhere to be seen. All that remained was a baby blue lace thong that made her look positively angelic.

"I'll never get tired of that," Stephen breathed, as his eyes swept past every delicate curve and smooth caress of her skin.

"Stephen?"

His eyes rose from her smooth flesh up to her eyes, where Grace was looking at him with a mixture of adoration and heat. "I need you. Inside me. Now."

"Your wish is my command," Stephen teased, before walking with Grace slowly towards the bed. He laid her down gently, watching as Grace's light brown hair spread out softly over his pillow, while her legs spread in a wanton invitation for him to come closer. After quickly shucking off his shirt and pulling down his jeans and boxers, Stephen moved in closer, feeling once again her arms wrapping around him.

"Much better," she purred, feeling his throbbing unit warming her thigh.

Stephen just gazed down at the woman who had so changed in his life in just a matter of days. Even though she wasn't completely human, she was the closest thing to a genuine human connection he'd ever had. And now, he had finally admitted to himself that he was in love with Grace. This perfect woman underneath him, looking at him with the most trusting and loving eyes had captured his heart completely. It was time for her to know.

"I love when you look at me like that," smiled Grace, reaching up to caress his face.

"What else do you love, Grace?" Stephen asked, before leaning in to find a new spot to kiss.

"I love how treat me. I love how you hold me. I love how you... mmm... kiss me. I love how you kiss me just like that," she whimpered, as his lips made contact with her exposed nipple.

"Anything else?" Stephen asked, before his tongue slipped out to encircle the hardened flesh.

"I love how you feel inside me," she panted as her hands dipped between them, stroking him several times. She casually pulled her thong off and tossed it on the floor before lining him up, and arching her hips so that his tip stuck inside. They both shuttered, feeling the extraordinary eroticism of two becoming one.

"Most important of all," Grace began, as Stephen pressed further inside her. "I love you, Stephen. I'm deeply in love with you. I'm all yours, baby. Forever."

As soon as Stephen had pressed his entire length into Grace, he smiled, looking into her piercing blue eyes, completely open and vulnerable. She was everything to him.

"I.. I love you. I love you, too, Grace," he added finally, keeping his eyes locked on hers, and letting the full range of his emotions show in his very gaze.

Grace's expression changed subtly, as her smile grew several times in size. Her eyes, lust filled since they entered his room, softened and turned slightly red as tears grew.

"I was hoping that wouldn't make you cry," he chuckled, lightly.

"These are happy tears. The happiest of tears," Grace replied, before using both hands to wipe them away. "I love you, Stephen."

"I love you, Grace," he answered back.

"Make love to me, okay?"

He hardly needed any more encouragement than that. With one smooth motion, he withdrew his hips until they were ready to slam back into Grace forcefully, earning a low key moan from her. Stephen began to pant, as his concentration narrowed, fully focused on bringing Grace to orgasm. His lips latched back onto her exposed nipple, soliciting a low growl from her.

"That's it, baby. Mmm, so good," she mewled, arching her hips to allow him deeper penetration. Her lips latched back on to his, as if her life would end should they cease to connect. Stephen responded in kind, letting her tongue slip into his mouth to duel with his own.

When they weren't kissing, their eyes never left each others, even as the pace quickened to more vigorous thrusting. A steady sound of flesh upon flesh filled the tiny bedroom and soon Grace's chest was coated with a slick screen of sweat.

"Tell me again. Please?" Grace panted, her eyes rolling back into her head at the pleasure.

"I love you," Stephen whispered between kisses, while grunting at the incredible wetness and firm grip that surrounded his swollen phallus.

"Again?"

"I love you."

"One more time?" She moaned loudly, pushing her hips forcefully back into his.

"I love you, Grace," Stephen growled, feeling her arms squeeze him tightly, her heels digging into his back as she tried to hold him as close as possible. Their pace, while still energetic, was much more relaxed than previous sessions in the last few days. There was plenty of time for kissing, caressing, and tender looks as they made love slowly, their mutual need for each other the only thing that mattered. It wasn't long until the emotions of the moment drove Grace to the edge.

"I love you, Stephen!" Grace's face contorted into a mix of pleasure and love as her mouth fell open upon the start of her climax. Stephen felt her nails dig into his skin, her entire body shuttering as her wave of orgasm commenced. There was just something about the eroticism of watching Grace in the throes of orgasm that sent him over the edge. Perhaps it was the knowledge that it was him who caused her so much pleasure. Perhaps it was something more primal and ancient about seeing your partner climax. Whatever it was, Stephen could feel tingling sensation deep in his body as the inevitable rush of fluid began to rocket up his shaft.

He grunted loudly, thrusting himself fully inside of her as the first jet of cum splashed her insides. Stephen's face buried into the space between her head and pillow, trying to prolong the feeling of pure pleasure for as long as he was able. The intense pleasure soon abated, enough for Stephen to raise his head and look into the eyes of his partner.

Grace looked spent. She blew a strand of her hair out of her face, but was still coated in a delicate layer of sweat while her breathing remained erratic.

"Are you okay?" Stephen asked, seeing her reaction.

"Never.. been.. better," she breathed, while her internal muscles squeezed his shaft.

"That was.. incredible," he whispered, leaning in for a soft kiss.

"It's always so much better when you're with someone you love," she replied, using her fingertip to trace a path down his jawline.

"I can see now that you're entirely right about that," he grinned. Stephen gently rolled over onto his back, earning a little pout from Grace, who disliked the sudden loss of contact.

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled, before moving behind her in the spooning position. "Better?"

"Almost. I miss you being inside me," she replied, while sticking out her bottom lip.

"Hmm. I might be able to fix that." He looked down between them, at his now soft member. "Can you make me hard again?"

"Of course," she grinned, wickedly.

Just like that, he was achingly stiff and aroused, once more ready for action. Stephen slid it between her cheeks, and lined himself again once more. She let out a low moan as he penetrated her, slipping himself fully inside her wet walls, still slippery with the remains of their mutual orgasms.

"Much better," she approved.

"Can you make it so that we can just relax like this? Maybe even fall asleep together like this? And also, I don't want to feel pain from having a boner this entire time, so if you could just make it so that it feels completely natural and comfortable for me to be inside you all night long, that would be perfect."

"You always make the best wishes," Grace sighed, happily. "Done."

Stephen felt the sudden urge to thrust slowly evaporate and he was able to just enjoy the feeling of being inside Grace, being truly connected, and holding her tightly back against him. She pressed back as much as she could, burying him to the hilt, and causing his nose to dive into her light brown locks.

"This was like the perfect night. I was nervous about you meeting the family, and it turned out so well," said Stephen, enjoying the scent in her hair. That lovely smell of jasmine.

"You were nervous? I was practically petrified," Grace giggled.

"My all powerful companion genie scared of my little mom?" Stephen teased.

"She can be quite fierce at times," replied Grace with a laugh.

"Yeah, she can. She's always been great, though. A really good mom."

"I'm worried about her, though, babe. She is very lonely."

"Lonely? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, silly, I can see these things," teased Grace, before getting serious again. "Your father leaving really did a number on her self-confidence. She really doubts herself and whether she would be a worthy partner for anyone. She also sees herself as getting old and with a lot of baggage, too."

"Yeah, but she's not ancient, though. She's only forty four."

"Yes, but she can't have any more kids. And she knows a lot of men might see the fact that she already has three kids as baggage."

"Well, then they're losers who don't deserve my mom anyway," huffed Stephen.

"I know, love, I'm not saying it's my opinion. But it is the world we live in. She's just about given up on finding someone to grow old with, sadly."

"All because of my father," growled Stephen.

"What's odd is that she largely doesn't hate him for leaving her. At least not now. No, what she hates most about him is for leaving you boys without a father. She worries constantly that not having a father figure will impact you three."

"She's right about that. I wonder the impact as well, if he had been around. It would have been really useful to have him around in my teens. Sometimes, I wonder how I would have turned out if he never left."

Grace turned around to look at him, "If he had never left, you would never have been the man you are today. And I'm quite infatuated with the man you are today, Stephen."

Stephen shrugged, "Maybe I could have been a better man, regardless."

"There are no better men," purred Grace, contently.

"Part of me wonders though," started Stephen. "I wonder if I'm going to end up like him. I carry the same blood as he does, you know? What if I turn out the same way?"

Grace shook her head, fiercely, "No, you won't, Stephen."

"How could you know, Grace?"

"The heart always knows," she replied, cryptically.