A Most Graceful Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err yes," he responded finally, fiddling with something on his desk. "I had just forgotten that your interview was right now."

"Oh my gosh, do I have the right time?" She asked, looking down to the watch on her wrist. "I thought our interview was at 1 pm!" Her playful nervousness was equal parts endearing and arousing.

"Yes, it is. I just lost track of time. Please sit down, Ms..?"

"Ms. Martin," Grace smiled, coyly, before coming over to his chair and sitting down right on his lap.

"Ms. Martin?" Stephen asked, looking at her sitting so closely. His face was practically inches away from her generous cleavage. "Do you always start your interviews off so... personally?"

"Not usually, Mr. Willow," Grace giggled. "But for this position, I figured it couldn't hurt my chances."

"And just what position did you think you were interviewing for?" Stephen labored, unable to meet her eyes without breaking contact with her incredible bust.

Grace lowered her head, her lips slightly parting, "Why isn't this position to be your personal sex secretary? A SEXcretary, if you will? Available to you anytime, any place, and always willing to suck you, fuck you, take you in any hole and drain you dry?"

Stephen gulped hard, earning a throaty laugh from Grace.Damn, she was good, he thought.

"Yes, of course," he recovered, finally meeting her eye contact. His senses were on overload, and he was starting to poke her skirt covered rear end with his erection. Or rather, poke where her skirt should have been. Currently, it was bunched up around her waist, and a quick glance down told him that he had been correct about the sighting of pink he had seen earlier. She was wearing a pink g-string thong to complete the ensemble.

"I so hope I can convince you to hire me," grinned Grace, before reaching back to unclip her hair, while shaking loose her long, light brown tresses. The erotic visual of seeing her hair framing her entire face put more steel in his erection. Grace's arms settled on their usual spot on top of his shoulders. Her skin felt warm, her touch electric.

"What makes you think that you're qualified for this position?" Stephen managed, forming some measure of composure to play along.

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked, Mr. Willow," she grinned, while reaching down to undo the lone button on her blazer. It sprung open upon release, releasing her pink colored blouse and generous cleavage for better view. "I'm very enthusiastic, and a quick learner. Not to mention, I absolutely love having a cock inside my mouth and pussy at all times."

Stephen choked a little, surprised at her candor. She certainly was laying it on thick, and that mischievous twinkle in her eye was back in full force.

"You do seem well qualified," he noted, finally, earning a giggle from her. "What made you apply for this job, Ms. Martin?"

"Oh that was simple, Mr. Willow. They showed me a picture of you with the job description," she winked, before pressing her lips tantalizingly close to his ear, and whispering, "I knew I had to have you then."

Stephen's cock could have cut steel at that point. He received goosebumps just from her sexy words, a little shiver now going down his back. He wasn't sure just how much longer he could keep up the roleplay before his primal nature had to take over.

Thankfully, Grace seemed to be in a similar predicament. With another deliciously arousing whisper, she said, "May I demonstrate my aptitude for the position, boss?"

"Of course," Stephen agreed.

Very slowly, Grace slid off of his lap, assuming a position on her knees in front of him. From this angle, he could see all but her nipples from her cleavage, so exposed was she from her blouse.

"I hope you don't mind, sir, but I could feel you poking me. I'm so turned on right now. May I... see it?" She asked.

"Be my guest, Ms. Martin," replied Stephen.

Grace grinned wickedly, and in a smooth blur, her hands were making quick work of his slacks. She had pulled them down slightly, before undoing his fly and fishing out his already throbbing erect member.

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Willow!" She exclaimed, once she got it out. "You are so hard for me! Look at how thick your cock is. I absolutely love it!" She gripped him in both hands, subtly masturbating his unit in her deft hands.

"Oops, let me do one thing first," she added, before taking some saliva in her hand, and then massaging it into the tip. She worked her hand up and down several times, until his cock was coated in her juices. "Much better," she giggled.

Stephen could only groan at the sight of her doing what she did best. Grace always treated their sex akin to a religious experience. His body was her church. His words were her scripture. His cock was her savior. Her eyes remained laser focused on his member, expertly jerking him in long, smooth motions.

"Mr. Willow? May I... take it in my mouth?" She asked, while licking her lips.

"I think so, Ms. Martin. I need to make sure you have all the experience you claim to have," he replied, a small smile forming on his lips.

Grace hardly waited for his permission before slipping the tip between her inviting lips. Stephen groaned and felt his hips flex involuntarily at the sensation, always a pleasant one every time his cock slipped into her mouth. Grace used her mouth's suction to fully enclose the tip, while employing her tongue to tingle the tip of his shaft. It was felt mindblowingly great to Stephen, letting him sink back into his chair to watch her.

"Mmm, so yummy," said Grace, letting his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. "I could do this for you every morning, Mr. Willow. As soon as you walk into your office, and sit down at your desk. I'll bring you your coffee and sit down and suck your cock while you check your emails."

Stephen's eyes rolled back to his head as she finished her monologue, and then worked to fully enclose his member once more. This was one of his favorite sights: seeing the little brunette, with her piercing blue eyes fixed on his, take as much of his unit as she could. She used one hand to work his shaft, while Stephen's eyes followed the path of her other hand, which was buried between her thighs.

"Whats... your other hand doing there.. Ms. Martin?" He struggled.

Grace looked down between her legs, before pulling her wandering hand up to eyesight. It was glistening with her own juices. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Willow. I'm so turned on right now, that I'm just absolutely dripping. Thinking about your throbbing hard cock has my pussy just gushing juices right now. I had to do something or I'd be going mad right now."

With that, she sucked her fingers into her mouth, fully cleaning each individual digit and tasting her own pussy. Moaning after the last finger was sucked dry, her fingers made the slow journey back down her thighs to bury themselves once more.

"Mmm, so wet for you, boss," she moaned once more, while taking long, tender licks of his shaft. She hit the underside first, her tongue leaving a trail of saliva that coated him thoroughly, before suddenly launching back down entirely, her mouth lovingly wrapped around him fully. Stephen almost gasped once her nose made contact with his pubic bone, the exquisite feeling of Grace deepthroating him like nothing else in the world.

"Am I doing good, Mr. Willow?" She asked with doe-eyed innocence, while taking his cock out once more.

"You're doing exceptional, Ms. Martin. In fact, I think I'm ready to test your other skills," replied Stephen, reaching out to undo the first button on her blouse.

Grace looked down, and then questioned, "My other skills? Do you mean you want to fuck my pussy, Mr. Willow? Do you want to stick your perfectly formed cock inside my wet, hot hole?"

Stephen could only nod, her dirty talking taking him to the ultimate level of arousal.

"I knew you would," Grace grinned, excitedly. "I hoped you would like me when you saw me, and want to fuck me senseless. How do you want it, Mr. Willow? Do you want to bend me over your desk and take me from behind, hard?" Grace automatically cleared his desk in one sweep, sending several stacks of papers tumbling to the floor. She bend over the desk, her ass sticking clearly up in the air, while simultaneously raising her skirt and pulling down the pink thong she was wearing. She hadn't been lying, he could see that she was absolutely drenched from their earlier teasing.

"See how wet I am for you?" She asked, almost sensing his thoughts. "I'm so drenched! I bet you could slide that cock in with one full stroke. I will take every inch you give me. Just put it in me soon, okay?"

Stephen pressed in behind her, the tip of his cock pressing against one ass cheek. Grace looked back at him with fiery eyes of encouragement, almost telepathically begging to be fucked. With a simple motion, he lined himself up behind her, pointed the tip into her slippery core, and pressed in.

He sunk all the way in just as she predicted. The two of them groaned all at once, being consumed by the delicious feeling of joining together.

"Mmm, Mr. Willow, I love how you fill me up! That feels sooo good," Grace purred, pushing her butt back into his thrust. "You can fuck me like this any time you like. I'm always yours to fuck and suck. I just need you to do one thing for me, Mr. Willow. Just promise me when you're going to cum, you'll pull out, okay? I'm not on any birth control and a poor girl like me can't afford to get pregnant!"

Stephen felt like he could have lost himself right then and there, if he allowed it. Grace gave him a wicked smile from behind, clearly knowing what she was doing. She knew that this type of roleplay would turn him on, the threat of unprotected sex. It was clear from her words that she was going to milk this for all it was worth.

"That's okay, right, Mr. Willow? Please just fuck me all you need, but please cum on my back when you are ready, okay? Promise me you won't cum inside me?"

"Mmm, okay," Stephen agreed, beginning his rapid rhythm of thrusting. Grace held onto the desk, which was shaking with every incredible pump of the hips.

"Oh, yes, boss, oh that's it. Fuck me just like that. Your cock is so deep, and it feels sooo good! Oh GOD, I love it," she moaned, as the slap-slap-slap sound filled the air.

Stephen was holding onto her hips, staring at Grace's perfectly formed ass as her pussy devoured his member with every firm stroke. She was pushing back hard, and the arousing sounds of her moans was causing his head to spin. It was only a matter of time.

"Mmm! I. Love. Your. Cock!" Grace moaned elegantly, pressing back to emphasize each word. "It's too bad, I really wish you could cum in me today. But it's not safe right now. I'm so fertile that any little cum in me will for sure make me pregnant."

Stephen smiled between thrusting while she spoke. It was really starting to get to him, and his pace increased vigorously. The scene unfolding beneath him was moving like a blur, so intense and rapid was his thrusting.

After one particularly deep thrust, Grace tried to wiggle her way out, causing his cock to momentarily slip out of her. She stood up and turned around, laying with her back against the desk and spreading her legs.

"I just wanted to look at you while you fuck me, boss," she winked, as her fingers made short work of her blouse. Underneath, an incredibly sexy light pink bra came into view, which she then pulled underneath her tits, exposing her nipples to his gaze.

Stephen eased himself back into her, and quickly recovered the breakneck pace they had set only moments earlier. This was a much better vantage point though, as he got to switch his attention from her rapidly bouncing breasts and then back to her bright blue eyes.

"I'm so close," he managed, breathing heavily throughout their strenuous coupling.

Grace assumed a look of playful panic, "You're going to pull out right? You promised you'd pull out?"

Stephen didn't answer, as he was heading over the brink of orgasm. He could already feel it, rocketing up his shaft.

"Oh no, I know that look. You're going to cum inside me, aren't you? Please, Mr. Willow, I can't get pregnant," Grace begged, while pressing herself tighter against his body, her words in clear contrast to her actions.

"I'm cumming," Stephen moaned, pressing himself all the way in. Grace pushed back just as hard, making sure that the first spurt of his essence splashed deep into her womb.

"Oh no!" Grace pouted, looking down at them. "You weren't supposed to cum in me!"

Stephen gave several short, hard strokes, before using his hand to make sure every drop was out. Slowly, he pulled out, and with it, a huge glob of cum sank down her labia, splattering the desk underneath.

"Oh my God, how much did you cum? Mr. Willow, how could you? I'm going to get pregnant for sure! It's my fertile time of month!" Grace used her fingers to spread his cum all over. In clear contrast to her words, she used a finger to scoop up any escaping semen and rub it back into herself.

"Oops," Stephen smiled.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty, boss," Grace grinned. "Guess you'll have to hire me now that you've impregnated me."

"Guess so," Stephen shrugged, while grinning in return.

Within a matter of a view blinks of the eye, Grace's fantasy office began to disappear, and Stephen found himself returned to his room. Instead of having the chair right behind him, and the ornate desk in front, he found himself standing next to his bed, naked from the waist down, with a still panting Grace nude underneath of him.

"Wow, Grace," replied Stephen, looking back around to confirm they were truly back in his room. "What was that?"

"Oh, that," she giggled. "Just a little fantasy I plucked from your mind. Something I thought you'd enjoy. You did enjoy, right?"

"Hell yes," he chuckled.

"I could tell when you came buckets," she laughed. "It seems you have a bit of a fetish for the office fantasy, so I wanted to create that for you. Plus, you really seem to like the idea of impregnating me!"

Stephen blushed, "Something about that.. just really turns me on. I don't know."

Grace giggled once more, "Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's the most natural thing in the world after all. But I thought you'd enjoy it more if I combined two of your fantasies into one. I certainly did!"

"I really enjoyed that. It was really intense," he replied. "Can you do that any time? Like make a fantasy that we could explore together?"

"Not every time, as there are certain limits to that kind of thing," she noted.

"Limits? What limits?"

"Limits were put into place with those fantasies, as a long time ago, any Master could use their sex genie to just give one long fantasy. Of course, when your mind is stuck in a fantasy like that, you tend to neglect the real world. Especially if you decreed days long, or even weeks long, fantasies. That's why we instituted a limit on how much time you can spend in them."

"Oh, I see. That makes sense, I suppose," he replied, thinking it over a bit more.

"Basically, it works out to you getting one fantasy like that per week," said Grace, holding up one finger.

"Does my fantasy time increase the longer time goes by?" He asked.

Grace nodded, "You do get more time in fantasies after a while, but that doesn't come for you until a few years down the road."

"Good to know, at least," Stephen replied. "It was a nice little plus to our relationship, but honestly, just being with you, and having sex with you, is what makes this all worthwhile.

Grace smiled coyly, and then leaned up to kiss him. "And to think, you can do that whenever you wish." She leaned in closely to his ear. "Like. Right. Now," she whispered, before sucking on his ear lobe.

Stephen gulped, and then grinned. "I'm up for round 2 if you are."

Grace playfully clapped her hands and before he knew it, they were engaged in another go.

Life was very good.

*****

Author's Note: That office fantasy is probably one of my favorite scenes in the whole book. Hope you liked it, too! I hope you also enjoyed what happened between Stephen and Abby. I had quite a few comments wondering if Stephen would try to get with her, with Grace's help. I think this outcome is more preferable, and fitting with his personality. Stephen is, much like his creator, a romantic at heart.

Thank you for all the comments! I greatly enjoy logging in to see the responses to each chapter. As I post this chapter, I will resume my own proofreading, of which I'm just starting Chapter 10. There's plenty of story ahead, so stay tuned for the next chapter!

-CJ McCormick