A Most Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa then climbed up on the couch and kissed me briefly before looking into my eyes, "Would you mind if I gave you a licking?"

I hesitated, not because I didn't want her to, but it seemed strange that she would want to. Our kissing was intimate and with passion, but licking another woman's pussy was again a little bit further down the track from my innocence.

"Are you sure you want to?" I stammered.

"Oh yes please, I'd love to."

I nodded and Marisa jumped from the couch, and pulled Shane away from me, his cock springing free into the air.

"Bully." he complained playfully as his hand found his rejected shaft and squeezed it gently.

I closed my eyes as Marisa positioned herself between my thighs. I didn't have to wait long to feel her mouth between my pussy lips. I immediately noticed how soft and smooth her mouth was; none of the brittle whiskers that a man usually brings to the party. While she didn't have the technique of her husband, her licking was very nice. It was more delicate and soft, her tongue just touching my clitoris as it lapped me gently and I found myself wriggling against her face. I felt the weight of Shane moving onto the couch beside me, and I opened my eyes to find his cock inches from my face. I reached for it fondling the slippery head and shaft as it moved closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and took him as deep as I could, but after a few seconds his size caused me discomfort. I dropped it from my mouth; then sucked and licked the head as my hand stroked the shaft. Thankfully he seemed to be content with that.

"Would like to watch me and Shane fuck?" Marisa asked after awhile.

"Sure, that'd be fun." I replied.

"Best go up to the bedroom." Shane suggested.

We untangled ourselves and picked up our discarded clothes, Marisa took me by the hand and led me upstairs to their bedroom at the far end of the house.

"You having a good time?" she asked me while pulling the covers back.

"Absolutely, but I don't know how I'll feel about all this in the morning."

Marisa laughed, "You'll be too tired and sore to worry about it if we have anything to do with it."

Shane's cock had begun to wilt on the short journey from lounge to bedroom. After locking the door and dimming the light, Marisa eased him onto his back on the cool sheet and knelt beside him. He moaned as her mouth slipped over his cock, her hand sliding up and down the shaft. Shane reached for me and I moved closer so that he could touch me, his hands caressing my breasts and thighs. He encouraged me to lower my breasts to his mouth and he suckled on them as his hand found its way between my thighs. Our faces drifted closer until our lips met, but the kiss seemed awkward for both of us and we both pulled away. It dawned on that this was the first time that I'd had sex with someone that I didn't passionately care for. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable; it seemed that the sex was okay, but kissing Shane intimately wasn't. This was strange, for I was all for kissing Marisa, but not her husband. These thoughts became too complicated, and I dismissed them from my mind.

Marisa rolled onto her back with her legs high in the air lowering her knees slowly back to her chest. Shane wasted no time in positioning himself over her and Marisa lifted her ankles over his shoulders while reaching for his cock. He snuggled closer as I moved in to watch his penetration. Marisa's bald pussy lips were stretched wide around the thick head, and she moaned loudly as it slipped inwards little by little. Shane worked into her gently with little pushes gaining penetration until he was in all the way. I was intrigued watching his slick cock dragging her inner lips outwards each time he pulled out. It looked almost painful, but Marisa's whimpers of pleasure and her pushing eagerly back against him convinced me otherwise. She soon dropped her legs and wrapped them around his buttocks to hold him tightly. When I tired of watching the attack on Marisa's pussy, I moved upwards to find them hugging each other and kissing passionately. I smiled, for their intimacy was nice to watch. Marisa eventually noticed me and held out her hand for me to hold.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, this is exciting." replied.

"Mmmm, sure is." Marisa replied rolling out from under Shane and positioning herself on all fours with her buttocks high in the air.

Shane climbed to his knees and positioned himself behind her quickly rubbing his cock up and down her slit before guiding it towards her opening. Marisa winced as he tried to penetrate her.

"Run out of lube." she admitted rolling forward to a bedside cabinet.

A small plastic bottle was produced and flipped high in the air for Shane to catch as Marisa again positioned herself in front of him. A little clear liquid was applied to his cock and then a dab to her lips; he pushed slowly into her causing Marisa to lower her head to the bed and moan quietly. For a short time she stayed still accepting his attack with apprehension. I knew from experience that doggie could be a vulnerable position. With someone hung like Shane, I too would struggle. It wasn't long before Marisa sighed loudly and pulled away from her husband leaving his shiny cock swinging in the breeze.

She rolled him onto his back and mounted him, her hand quickly guiding his cock to her pussy. From my position behind them, I got a perfect view of Marisa's pussy lips stretching around the head and then swallow his shaft inch by inch. I moved around to their side and found Marisa kissing Shane passionately, their bodies slowly writhing against each other. Their loving enthusiasm was nice to watch, the moans of pleasure, the slow kissing and the caressing enhancing their love making. After a while, Marisa turned to me and smiled.

"Getting lonely?"

I shook my head, "I'm enjoying watching to two at it, never seen anything like this before."

Shane laughed as he dropped a nipple from his mouth, "Thank god there's no one else on this planet like Marisa; it would be too dangerous for men to walk the streets."

Marisa frowned and slapped her breasts hard against his face, then turned to me, "For that comment I think you should sit on his face. That'll keep him quiet, well for awhile anyway."

I thought Marisa was joking, but she pulled me close and guided me astride Shane's face so that I was facing her. I felt Shane's hands slide up the outside of my thighs, and then his tongue slide deeply though my slit. I confess that the 69 position is not my favourite, while having my pussy licked is always nice, the thought that my lover is looking up at my butt hole is a little disconcerting. My worries were however short lived, for Marisa's hands found my breasts and her mouth kissed me gently on the cheek. Again I had no hesitation in turning to meet her kiss, and we were soon locked in a tight passionate embrace. We all rocked gently against each other, Marisa riding Shane's cock slowly as he licked my clitoris with great expertise.

My orgasm snuck up on me and was upon me before I realised. I felt my body tremble as the pleasure flowed through my body. Marisa broke our kiss and nuzzled my cheek.

"That's it my girl." Marisa whispered as I whimpered in pleasure. "Let yourself go and have a nice big cum."

I eventually collapsed forward against Marisa who supported my trembling body, her lips again finding mine. I plunged my tongue deep inside her mouth and kissed her for many seconds while Shane's tongue gently lapped at my most sensitive clitoris.

"Holy shit, that was good." I confessed coming to my senses.

Marisa chuckled, "Looked good from here too. How about you Shane, how'd it look from down there?"

"Sorry girls; couldn't see much from down here." came a muffled reply.

"How about sitting on his cock while you're still wet." Marisa suggested slipping away from Shane.

I carefully spun around and mounted Shane, again his rock hard cock stretching me wide and filling me completely. Marisa mounted his face and made a great effort to slide her sopping pussy back and forth all over his face.

She smiled at me while doing so, "Oh, revenge is soooo sweet."

I spent the next few minutes sliding slowly up and down Shane's cock enjoying his thickness inside me. It was a novelty, for I had never experienced a cock his size. I liked the way the thick base stretched my opening wide exposing my clitoris, which Marisa had found with her fingers. I placed my arms around her shoulders so that we could kiss intimately as we moved back and forth on Shane. It wasn't long before I experienced a second orgasm, smaller but no less enjoyable than the first. Again Marisa hugged me as the little tremors flowed through my body.

"You okay?" she asked after I finished.

I laughed, "I'm more than okay; that was fuckin great."

We both rolled sideways from Shane and lay in a tangle of arms and legs. Marisa ran her hands over my breasts and nipples before moving downwards and stroking my wet pussy.

"You wanna try licking me?" she whispered.

I tensed, for her request was a surprise. I was a little unsure about her licking me, but the thought of me doing the licking needed a little more thought on my part.

Marisa recognised my reluctance and gave me a peck on the lips, "Its okay, just thought you might wanna give it a try."

She rolled over to Shane who was stroking his cock while watching us. Her mouth quickly found his shaft and began to suck him slowly and noisily. I smiled as his eyes closed in pleasure as his wife expertly delivered a superb blow job. My attention turned to Marisa as her pussy was perfectly visible between her slight parted thighs. I wondered what it might be like to slip my tongue between her smooth bald lips; the thought of trying didn't seem to be so abhorrent in my aroused state.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum soon." Shane moaned.

Marisa dropped his cock from her mouth and looked over at me, "How about you making him cum?"

I soon found myself spread eagled on the bed with my legs spread wide. Two pillows had been placed under my buttocks to lift me high from the bed and allowing Shane to kneel between my legs instead of lying on top of me. A little more lube made Shane's penetration easy and then he began to work me. This time his approach was more vigorous and he was thrusting into me with hard long stokes resulting in the loud slapping of flesh upon flesh. I heard myself whimper each time he impaled me, something I'd never done before, before this night I'd always prided myself on being a quiet but passionate lay. Marisa's hands were busy fiddling with my clitoris and pubes, but soon as Shane began to get close to orgasm, she placed her head on my navel.

"C'mon my sweet, cum on my face." she whispered time and time again.

By this time Shane was pummelling me with his big cock and nearly knocking me from the pillows beneath. As I began to slip off, he grasped my thighs and secured me as his excited strokes became more frantic. I raised myself to watch as he removed his cock from me and pointed it towards Marisa's well positioned face, his first long line of cum fired catching her beautifully. She grasped his cock and threw her mouth over it, and I could see the bulge of the head stretching her cheeks as he emptied himself into her. She swallowed diligently until Shane slowed and gave and almighty moan of ecstasy, then collapsed backwards on the bed a second or two later. Marissa followed him and continued to suckle his cock ignoring the line of cum all over her face. Swivelling her head towards me, she made sure I was still watching, then tore her mouth away from his cock and pointed it towards me.

"Wanna turn?" she asked.

"No thanks."

The last thing I wanted was to taste cum when I didn't have to. But Marisa didn't seem to mind and licked up every drop she could find, then wiped the line from her face and licked her hand clean. She then straddled her husband and rubbed her pussy up and down his shrinking cock which now lay up his navel.

"How about a little kiss?" she asked playfully before poking out her slobbery white tongue at me.

"Yuk no." was my reply as I settled back on the bed.

The next thing I know, Marisa's face was between my thighs and her tongue exploring my damaged pussy. I put up it with for a few seconds before pushing her face away.

"Sorry, but it's all worn out." I said.

Thankfully Marisa withdrew and sat up on the bed between Shane and I.

"What a couple of spoil sports, there's more fun to be had yet." she pleaded.

Shane looked over at me and grinned, "Don't worry Tess, she'll settle down soon."

Marisa did indeed settle down, and we all cuddled up together in a tangle of sweaty arms and legs.

"Good fun?" Marisa asked.

"Yep, great fun. Never had a threesome before. It was pretty exciting for me." I replied.

"It was pretty exciting for us too, even though you wouldn't lick my pussy." Marisa replied in a mocking sulking voice. "Maybe next time."

Was there going to be a next time I asked myself as I lay in a sleepy stupor between them? I confessed to myself that it was the most exciting sex I ever had, even though it was devoid of any real feelings on my part. While I might regret it over the next few days, I had no doubt that I could be tempted to repeat the exercise if the circumstances were right. But would I be able to lick Marisa's bald pussy like she wanted me to; that I wasn't sure of. After a few little hugs and kisses, I wisely extracted myself from their bed and returned to mine at the other end of the house. My being found in mummy and daddies bed next morning with no clothes on by innocent little eyes might be a bit difficult to explain.

The next morning Molly did indeed find her way into my bed and gave me little cuddle before heading for her breakfast. By the time I arose, Shane had taken Molly for her dancing lesson which left Marisa and I alone in the kitchen drinking coffee and munching on toast. At first our conversation was a little uncomfortable, but she broke the ice on the subject that was on both of our minds.

She smiled across the table at me, "You okay about last night?"

"Yeah, I think so. It all seems like a dream now."

Marisa chuckled loudly, "Well honey, I can assure you it was no dream. It full on and fun; and you my girl conducted yourself like a champ."

"I can't believe it actually happened; I've never ever considered doing anything like it. Have you guys done this sort of thing before?"

Marisa shook her head, "Nah. We both played the field before we met, but we've been faithful since. Not that we haven't fantasised about bringing other people to our bed, but before last night it was just a game. Don't worry; it was just as new to us as it was you. And just as much fun."

I thought about it for a few seconds as I sipped my coffee, "But aren't you a lesbian too?

Maria shook her head, "Nope, not really. When I was in my late teens I used to play around a bit with my best girlfriend. We experimented a few times, and licking pussy seemed natural at the time. The worst thing I ever did was confess that to Shane, just the thought of watching me lick pussy makes him just about cream his pants. Me licking you last night made his biggest fantasy come true."

"But you're not interested in other women?" I asked.

"Nope, not really although licking pussy is quite nice, and easier on the mouth than sucking cock, especially Shane's. "

I laughed, "Yep, it's a biggie alright. I've had a few, but never one that big before."

"You like it?" Marisa asked.

"Yeah, but I'm a little sore this morning."

"It took me awhile to get used to it when I first met him, but now I wouldn't satisfied with a small one." Marisa replied.

"Or even a normal one." I added.

Marisa laughed loudly, "Even a normal one. I hope I didn't make you nervous when I asked if you wanted to lick me. I thought you might want to try it."

"It was a bit of a shock, that's for sure. But I wasn't really offended or anything."

"Good." Marisa replied with a mischievous look on her pretty face. "It's quite nice though running your tongue through a nice warm pussy. I think girls have a better understanding of what to do. Last night sure brought back some memories and I confess enjoying doing it to you. So anytime you want to try licking pussy, you just call me."

I grinned as a little flutter of arousal floated through me, and the idea of licking Marisa quickly cemented itself in my brain.

"It would seem really strange doing that, you wouldn't mind if I asked to?" I asked.

Marisa laughed, "Hell no. We're all adults and life is short. When we leave this earth, it should be knowing that we've done everything we ever wanted to. So if you wonder what its like to lick pussy, then go for it. Then you can cross it off 'your want to' list. If you want, you can lick mine right here and now."

I felt a ripple of excitement soar through my body as I considered her lewd proposal, and then noticed that my panties were very wet. Could I do this I asked myself, and could I live with myself afterwards? But I was strong enough to realise that the seed had now been sown, and that I would always wonder. Maybe this was the best chance I'll ever have.

"How long will Shane and Molly be?" I asked.

A glint flashed in Marisa's eyes and a wide grin appeared as she looked down at her watch, "About an hour and a half, so we've plenty of time right now. Do you think we should go upstairs and fool around?"

The word 'Yes' escaped my lips.

"C'mon then, lets do it." she replied and placed her empty coffee cup on the table before getting to her feet.

Like a lamb to the slaughter I followed Marisa upstairs to the bedroom. She pulled the curtains before removing her tee shirt and jeans leaving herself in a brief pair of white panties which were also quickly discarded.

From the walk in wardrobe, Maria got a large towel and spread it across the bed, then looked over at me.

"Get your clothes off too." she ordered.

With a trembling heart and shaking hands, I slowly removed my clothing under Marisa's watchful eyes. Then from the wardrobe, she produced a large white bag and removed a number of sex toys which were placed neatly on the bedside cabinet. She then looked over at me wearing nothing but a mischievous smile.

"Okay, come here." she ordered sternly.

Marisa took me into her arms, gave me a peck on the cheek before guiding me downwards onto the bed and then climbed on beside me. I lay still in a nervous state as her hands glided lightly over my body slowly moving towards my breasts. I waited in anticipation as my sensitive nipples were touched and kissed, and then her wandering hands and mouth began moving downwards. I opened my legs in willing submission as Marisa's fingers slipped through my curls and down into my wet slit, her long finger sliding up and down over my clitoris and into my opening.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, who's a horny little bitch?" Marisa purred as she reached across to the bedside cabinet and picked up a dangerous looking toy.

It was pink and blue with two heads, one longer than the other. I heard it jump into life as Marisa toyed with the buttons at the end while sliding her body over mine and positioning herself between my now wide spread thighs. I felt her fingers ease my pussy lips apart and then the pulsating head of the toy touch me for the first time.

I'd never had any involvement with sex toys, not that I wasn't interested or anything, but I'd never had the opportunity before this day. The problems of obtaining one was as paramount of trying to hide it in my bedroom at home, and then finding the time to use it when there was no one else around. But as soon as that quivering head slid inside me, I knew that I was hooked. I pushed up eagerly at it to gain more length, and for the first few seconds Marisa slid it back and forth inside me. I felt her fingers gently prying my lips apart, and then the second smaller head touch my clitoris. I heard myself cry out as intense pleasure flashed through my highly aroused body. Marisa began increasing the speed of the toy and I squirmed and trembled as the pleasure intensified, then the head inside me began to move independently. I lifted my knees back onto my chest to make myself more comfortable as the first signals of an orgasm began to flow through me.