A Most Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice?" Marisa asked.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuck yes." I replied.

"Gonna cum soon?"

"Yes."

"Good." Marisa replied and removed the toy from me, turned it off and threw it onto the floor beside the bed.

"Nooo, nooo, noooo," I pleaded shaking with disappointment as my fingers found my clitoris and tweaked it frantically.

Marisa giggled at my frustration while removing my hand from between my legs, "Seeing you're so horny, it'll be a good time to lick my pussy."

"No please, let me cum first, then I'll lick your pussy." I pleaded trying to free my hand from her grip.

"Nope, you can cum afterwards." she stated firmly while positioning herself on the bed beside me.

For the next few seconds I lay still as my brain protested in sexual frustration, but then the audacity of Marisa's tactics became quickly apparent. She wanted me aroused and hungry, and I certainly was. Without hesitation I moved down the bed and knelt on the floor knowing from my own experience that this was the best position to receive a good licking.

"That's my girl." Marisa commented as she repositioned herself closer to my waiting face.

For the first time in my short life, I found myself looking into the special place of another woman. I took a few seconds to gaze upon the sight before me, the lovely brown thighs and the slightly paler skin of her smoothly shaven pussy. Her lips were smaller in size than I knew mine to be, and they glistened in her excitement. Her lips were slightly parted and I could see the pinkness within and the little mound of her clitoris. Marisa moved forward slightly, her impatience obvious, and I took a deep breath before lowering my lips to her thighs.

For a short time I ran my tongue over the smoothness of her inner thighs, slowly edging closer to her pussy lips before jumping across to the opposite thigh. I took pleasure in teasing Marisa as she tried unsuccessfully to manoeuvre her pussy onto my face. By the time I did let my tongue flick across her lips, she was nearly in frenzy.

My first nervous little licks were somewhat tentative giving me time to explore her taste and warm wetness. But I soon began to delve deeper in her valley, my tongue lapping her clitoris and down to her elongated opening. As Marisa began to whimper, I buried my face deeper, her slippery lips engulfing my cheeks.

I soon recognised my enjoyment of my immoral act and my nervousness abated. It was certainly easier on the jaw than sucking cock, and the sensation of her sopping wet pussy on my face was really quite nice too. I moved my attack from her clitoris and turned my attentions to her smooth lips, taking them in turn into my mouth and running my tongue across the silky insides. Marisa simply twisted and pushed against me while uttering little whimpers of appreciation. I then turned my attention back to her now enlarged clitoris.

"Put a finger inside." Marisa asked.

I responded by inserting one finger and then another gently exploring her velvet smooth insides as my tongue lapped her clitoris. Marisa twitched under my effort and encouraged me onwards with little whispers of appreciation as I searched for her G spot. My face was now smothered in her slippery juices, and little squelching noises reaching my ears. For some minutes I continued my endeavours becoming more comfortable as I experimented with differing little techniques. Then without warning, Marisa pulled away from my clutches and stretched upwards reaching towards the bedside cabinet. She returned with another toy, this time a thin ended contraption with a curved head. Returning to the position straddling my face, Marisa turned it on and slipped the curved head over her engorged clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeeees." she whimpered after a few seconds of playing. "Lick me further down."

I lowered my face to her gapping pussy lips and slipped my tongue into her twirling firmly round and round. I lapped and suckled as the toy buzzed close to my nose, Marisa's gyrating became more rigorous, her moans and whimpers getting louder by the second. Then all of a sudden, her buttocks lifted from the bed and away from my face, my tongue followed to ensure her orgasm was maximised. With my hands firmly around the outside of her thighs, I continued my licking until she slowly began to relax back onto the bed with a loud sigh. The still whirring toy dropped from her hands onto the bed, and I seized my chance. I mashed my face firmly into her sopping canyon and sucked her clitoris deep into my mouth so my tongue could torment it. Marisa cried in frustration at the loss of her post orgasmic bliss, and tried to roll away from me. But my hands held her secure for many seconds until she managed scramble from clutches.

"Go away you horrible little wench." she cried while trying not to laugh.

"Come back here, I haven't finished." I replied playfully.

Marisa raised herself to her elbows and looked down at me with a big grin on her sweaty face, "You should be ashamed of yourself."

I met her gaze, "I am."

She laughed loudly, "Liar."

Still hungry for my own orgasm, I spotted the double headed vibrator which had been earlier discarded to the carpet. I rolled from the bed and scooped it up, then spent a few seconds playing with the controls. Returning to the bed, I lay with my legs open and ran the toy through my pubes and down between my lips. I jumped as it found my clitoris and was about to settle down into some serious playing when Marisa took it from my hands.

"Here, let me do it." she said.

Marisa gently worked the toy all over my pussy before slowly inserting it so that the second shorter head lined up on my clitoris. I heard myself moan loudly as the pleasure engulfed me, but lay still so that Marisa could have her evil way with me.

What followed was the quickest orgasm that I ever experienced. It climbed swiftly through my aroused trembling body and hit me hard. I cried and whimpered in absolute rapture as my orgasm rocked me to my soul. From the tips of my toes to the innermost of my confused brain, I was torn with exquisite pleasure. I clutched the sheets below me as I writhed until my orgasm began to slip away. I pushed frantically against the toy trying to prolong my pleasure but in the end could not stop it fading from me. And as my body began to return to earth, Marisa climbed into arms and kissed me passionately, and I duly responded with my own passion. We lay in a tangled web of sweaty arms and legs ignoring the smell of our sex around us.

"So my little wench; how was that?" she asked running her hand through my pussy lips.

"Disgustingly good." was about as much I could muster under the circumstances.

The danger of us slipping off to sleep crossed Marisa's mind, and she managed to drag my devastated body from the bed towards the shower. The last thing we wanted was Shane and Molly to arrive home and catch us. We quickly showered and dressed, and I left for home before they arrived home.

Over the next few days, I tormented myself for my sins. Most times I was disgusted with myself. But at night in my bed, my eager fingers would find my wet pussy as I recalled what had happened in a blow by blow account. My orgasms were easy to come by, but then the guilt always followed.

It was a couple of weeks later before I heard from Marisa again and the question I was waiting for. Could I do another sit for Molly? I said yes without hesitation, and waited in nervous anticipation for the weekend to arrive. On their return from the social occasion, I was invited to Shane and Marisa's bed, which I accepted without hesitation. Again it was a sinful night of debauchery, my pussy well stretched from Shane's thick cock and then lovingly licked by his beautiful wife. Marisa had confessed to our private session to Shane, but he didn't seem to mind. He was most interested in watching me lick Marisa's pussy with intensity and then ejaculated prematurely over her breasts in his excitement. Day light was appearing under the curtains before we finally surrendered our lust.

Our sinful seasons repeated another five times before the novelty began to wear thin for me. What I began to crave was the companionship of my own man, I wanted affection and love and the security of a real relationship. But how to deal with Shane and Marisa was surely going to be a problem. I've always avoided telling lies, but I invented a boyfriend whom I didn't want to cheat on. While Shane and Marisa were disappointed at me not wanting to play in their bed, they understood and placed no pressure upon me to do so. I continued to sit for Molly for another year, and I confess to once inviting myself to Shane and Marisa's bed after a few too many Pina Colada's. By this time a real boyfriend had came and went, and I was in the need for some serious sex. They certainly made sure I got just that.

As the years passed me by, I reached those important milestones in my life. I met and married the man I would love for the rest of my life; I gave birth to my babies and cherished them with all the love that a mother does. Looking back, I never once regretted my time with Shane and Marisa. But I never again climbed between the thighs of another woman, not because I didn't want to, but because the opportunity never arose. If it had, I might just have done so. But back then it was a time of youthful experimentation, and as Marisa said, life is short. I never confessed these carnal sins to my husband, for I love him so much that I couldn't bare the pain of him thinking of me as some kind of slut. I just hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me.