A Most Memorable Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't stop... Don't stop... don't slow down... More... More... Oh Prakash... Oh Yes... Yah... yah... Yaaaaahhhhhh ,,,, aaaahhhh Yeeeeeesssssss... she screeched out, and it was about the same time I could feel myself bursting, as she pushed me over the cliff edge. My testicles were bursting, they were ready to contract and expel my seed, I had to slow down momentarily to hold on, my engorged manhood, expanded some more, and then some more, as my balls let go of my hot and boiling spunk, shooting up my dick shaft like a hot steam geyser into her wriggling and convulsing and steaming pussy with the force of a exploding steam hose.

Nnnaaatttaaassshhhhaaaa... Ohh... I screamed Yes... Don't stop... squeeze... Iiiiiii aaammmmmm ttthhheeerrreeeee Yeeeesssss I roaded, I am... I am... Ohh and I pounded the last time and spilled myself into her depths and wave upon wave of electricity ran through our bodies, as we clung on, to each other and the moment.

The first gush of my superheated jism and Natasha shivered violently in response and arched as she shook and trembled as her orgasmic release brought upheavals in her, bursting like seismic waves in shudders throughout her body from head to toe. Sweating profusely, much like beasts of the jungle, we were throating wild grunts, screeches, snarling and roaring guttural screams, we were no longer in a bed in a room, but thrashing out of control in the deep jungle undergrowth, like our distant ape ancestors, the primordial craving of carnal union being relived. This was far from the gentler pleasuring we gave each other in the rain earlier this evening.

We both were totally drained from the explosive multiple orgasms, and the sheets were soaked in our perspiration, and we lay for a long time entwined in each other's arms, our bodies still locked at the loins, my dick still hard, but trembling inside her, her pussy still quivering and shivering, and we looked steadily and intently in exhausted silence into each other's eyes, I was the first to find my tongue, "Darling Natasha, I always sought a session like we had just now, I never imagined that it would be as passionate as what we had, you are really what I have desired all my life", and I smiled and kissed her on her sweat lined face.

Her breasts were still heaving, as she fought to catch her breath, and after a minute, she came closer and kissed me all over my face, "Ummmm, darling, me too, I always wanted to have a truly passionate lover, who could satisfy me thoroughly, and tonight was the time, my dream came true, only even better that what I had imagined...

We dozed off in each other's arms, exhausted from our respective journeys and our intense and passionate love making. She dropped into Mammon's arms first, snoring lightly, as I kept caressing her silky hair for a few minutes, thinking of what the next day would unveil, and floated into dreamless sleep.

I woke up, feeling fresh, and glancing to my right, realised that I was alone in bed. The curtains were drawn, and the early morning sunshine had brightened up the room. I could see into the bath, but she was not there.

Was it all a dream, I thought, and seeing the blisters and bite marks on my shoulder and belly, knew it was not. Getting out of bed, I glanced on the dresser, and there was a note, in a neat script, her handwriting, much as she was, beautiful and classical.

She was gone... I sat down feeling weak in the knees... I lit a cigarette and steadied myself to read what she had for me

Dearest Prakash,

Thank you for the wonderful time, you treated me very well. You were a real gentleman by nature, and you have given me one of the most enjoyable times in bed, that I have ever had in my 30 years.

It is hard for me to explain, who I am, what brought me here, and where I am going to next. And harder still to explain why I left silently in the night. It tore me up to do so, but I have no choice in this.

I loved everything you gave me, from the courtesy of cultured man, to the gentle love making in the shower, to the wet and wild ride of my lifetime after dinner.

Whatever I had to offer you, I gave you. Please forgive me for doing what I did, but it is best this way. Someday, I hope, our paths will cross again. I took the liberty of taking a business card from your wallet, if I am able to achieve my real worldly quest, I shall certainly get in touch with you

Till then, my darling Prakash, my love and kisses,

Natasha

(My Love Name)

PS. There is something for you in the dress locker

She had left behind her shirt, skirt, and stockings, all garments doused with her exotic fragrance. To date, I receive occasional greeting cards and she must have taken my birth date from my driving license, a card for my birthday, signed only with N. The postmarks come from all over the world, but never a return address.

I have retained very carefully, her gifts to me, all these days, in an airtight glass jar, and some lonely evenings, I comfort myself, that she is on her quest, and take a whiff of her exotic aroma, and it never fails to bring back sweet memories of the most wonderful evening of my life. But never the answer I seek...

12