A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to throw."

10: His pawn got on a red land with a yellow corner, which meant they would have to continue to perform the action while throwing the dice for the next round.

"Choose another player. Cover one of their bodyparts in lube and play with it."

"So, what do you wanna choose this time?" asked Gina with her hand around his ballsack, still wondering if his cock needed another pump or two.

"Uhm, geez, I really don't know..."

"Is there any place you'd like to try? It can be anywhere. Literally anywhere."

Gina then laid on her back and spread her dark blue legs and butt cheeks wide open as if it were some kind of dough, revealing her soft pink butthole. Luca really wanted to try this with her tonight. She also did. Anal was something on her to-do list since forever, but she'd always wanted to wait for the guy who would make her feel safe and comfortable during sex under any circumstances. Luca was this guy. He treated her with respect, cooked her food, and was always around for cuddle time. She knew he was the one.

Luca then reached for their lube that was in the bedroom, then came back into the living room. He poured some of the oily lube into his hand, then applied it gently on her lustful anus. He rubbed it softly and heard her moaning. He really wanted her to enjoy this moment and was glad they were both ready for this right now. He then slid his middle finger inside her ass, spreading the lube further at each push, making it easier to penetrate her. When he felt like she was ready, he pushed another finger into her hole, stretching it nicely.

Gina loved it. It was a total surprise, but she enjoyed every bit of it. The soft feeling of Luca's delicate fingers penetrating and stretching her in this new area of pleasure made her grab his hand and try to push it directly inside her. All of Luca's fingers were now inside her slippery elastic ass. He added some lube and tried to push harder, making her start to shake and pant. His entire hand was now playing with her insides, making her clit harder than ever. There was absolutely no resistance to his hand. Her rubber body could take literally anything.

As Luca kept playing with her anus, she felt it happen: the dildo inside her vagina inflated again. This time it was clearly noticeable and stretched her belly with a squeaky sound until it got to the size of a bowling ball. She couldn't hold her orgasm and ended up squirting, covering Luca's face in her precious lady liquor. He didn't bother wiping it off, but licked and swallowed it instead, pounding harder into her latex ass with his oily fist.

Gina felt like she wanted more, more inflation, more pumping, more stretching. She wanted the dildo to swell up bigger, she wanted Luca's cock to be immense, she wanted him to fill her up with his hot slimy cum like he used to do in their bed. She then grabbed the dice, still shaking from her first orgasm, ready to have another one in no time. As Luca went on with his forearm inside her lubed hole, tickling her from the inside with his soft fingers, she threw the two little cubes on the table.

11: She landed just behind Luca, on a blue spot.

"Choose another partner. They must lick you anywhere."

Luca knew where this was going. Still pushing his arm in and out of her ass, he bent over and started licking around her rock-hard pulsating clit. He actually loved the way all of her body had turned to blue, from her nose to her inflated pussy, including her nipples (that were still a little bit darker than the rest) and clit. He spat on it, twirled around it with his tongue, then felt something uncommon. Something new was pushing against his tongue as he kept licking intensely her upper snatch. It was like a growing pimple, but only rounder and fleshier.

He soon realised it was another clit that had appeared next to the first one, making Gina moan even harder. Both her clits were now swelling slowly, being constantly rubbed by his wet tongue. His chin was pressing against her fat pussy, his forearm still inside her butt. Then, something else pushed her belly against his face, causing him to press his tongue harder on her clits that had now grown to the size of a pinky's phalanx. It was the inflatable dildo inside Gina's vagina. She now looked like a human balloon! Her belly was the size of a giant watermelon. With her right hand, she grabbed her huge tits and with the other one, she rubbed her round rubber belly, gently fingering her bellybutton with lust.

Luca kept licking her blue clits as she rubbed her body, shaking and sweating. Gina then stretched her arm to get her hand on her swollen pussy, right under Luca's face. She played with her stretchy labia that were now covered in all sorts of fluids and tried to put a finger inside her vagina, pressing against her inner walls and the inflatable dildo. It felt so tight, so full...but never full enough.

She suddenly felt like she was about to cum for the second time and grabbed the dice, then gave them to Luca who was still busy licking her. He took his slippery hand out of her oiled anus, wiped it with a towel, then threw the dice for the last time this night.

6: He landed on the last spot. It was purple and had "CUM NOW" written in capital letter on it.

"So, since it's purple...I'll pick a red card: "Choose another partner. You must both cum simultaneously." So...how do you feel ab..."

"Shut up and fuck my ass. Right. Fucking. Now."

Gina waited for him, laying on her back, with her legs stretched behind her head. He poured the remaining lube all over his cock and pushed it into her stretched oily hole. It felt so tight, yet he thought he could still grow a couple of sizes. As he pushed his cock inside her, he pressed his ballsack with his hand twice and inflated his dick inside her butt. She screamed and asked for more, but felt like their position was uncomfortable. She then turned over, put her knees on the floor and spread her butt cheeks wide open, waiting for Luca to fuck her in the doggystyle position, which was her absolute favourite.

Here he came, penetrating her with his 12-inch monster, feeling it pushing against the balloon dildo that was now inflating again, causing Gina's belly to touch the floor and lift her slightly up. Her knees couldn't reach the ground in this position anymore, which aroused Luca even more. He thrusted his fat cock inside her faster and harder, slapping his bouncy balls against her overinflated pussy and pulsating clits. Each time his balls pressed against Gina's crotch, his cock swelled up a bit, filling her insides more and more at each push.

The dildo kept inflating to the point Luca could fuck her standing. Her belly was now swollen to the size of a yoga exercise ball, and she bounced on her stomach every time her boyfriend penetrated her. She love this floating feeling, this roundness, this bounciness, this stretchiness. She loved every part of being elastic, and she felt like she had never been stretched this much before. This was the night of her life.

Luca felt like he was about to cum in no time. He pounded harder inside Gina's ass that was full of lube. It was like fucking an overinflated rubber doll or a hot living balloon. He loved it and wanted to push harder and faster. His cock had now grown to the size of an actual arm. A real 30-inch horse cock, hard, veiny, shiny and black. He could see the bulge of his cock in Gina's back as he thrusted his shaft inside her. Soon enough, he knew he couldn't hold it in and, ten seconds before he would cum, he put his hand on her puffy pussy and played with it, twisting her labia and bending them in any way her elastic body would allow.

When his fingers came in contact with her double clit, Gina screamed and came as hard as she had ever cummed, splashing his balls with another squirt bomb. At that very moment, he blew his load into her ass, filling her up as if she were a car in a gas station. He came gallons into her stretched rectum, then pulled his cock off, causing her ass to overflow and spread his gooey cum all over the floor.

His magical cock then recovered its normal size and Gina's dildo deflated to its original size too. She then took it out of her pussy and realised it was covered in grool. That was definitely a toy that she didn't know she needed until now. It could fit her elasticity like no other sextoy, and that made her want to try it again some other time...maybe later tonight?

"Man, this double-clit thing...it's just...wow!" she panted.

"This elastic ass of yours, honey...a true masterpiece..."

"So, since you won...what are you going to keep?"

"I'm definitely keeping this inflatable cock...did you enjoy it?"

"Every inch of it."

She kissed him on the lips, covering him in blue saliva from the gum she was still chewing. She really felt something unique by his side. A comforting presence, a never-ending wave of bliss. He filled her up with joy and she wanted this to last forever.

"Luca...I don't know how to say this, but..."

"What is it?"

"I...I love you."

"I love you too, Gina. You're really the best."

They laid on the floor for a little while, covered in sticky cum, lube and blue saliva. It was their first moment of true love and they decided to stay this way to breathe a little and talk about how much they appreciated being with one another.

Then, as Luca stood up, he asked:

"Do we stay this way for another round or should I speak the magic spell?"

"It's quite hard to get anything done with such a fat pussy...it completely fills my thigh gap, look," she said, joining her knees.

Her pussy was indeed filling the whole space between her thighs.

"Alrighty then, here we go. Rosebud!"

Luca's body remained the same, since he had wished to keep his new cock. But Gina's pussy started to shrink back to normal and so did her two round boobs, progressively deflating as her skin lightened. When the reverse transformation got completed, the two valves that had merged with her nipples fell on the floor and Luca picked them up.

"I'm pretty sure we still can have fun with those tonight, what do you think?"

"That, or another bubblegum blowjob, what do you pick?"

"Why not both?"

12