A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 04

Story Info
Gina and Luca are bored during quarantine.
7.3k words
4.49
24.2k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon, late April. It was sunny outside, but no one could get out for a stroll. Everybody had to stay home, by order of the government, because a stupid disease had been spreading all over the world for two months and a half.

"I'm so bored" complained Luca.

"Me too" yawned Gina. "I just finished watching nine seasons of The Office. Twice."

Luca stared at an invisible camera, which made her laugh, but she still wanted to do something. She stood up, took all the pizza cardboards that were laying on the living room table, and threw them in the kitchen. Then, she came back and jumped in the sofa. Her lower body bounced like a water balloon, causing her bubble butt to jiggle a little, which aroused Luca.

"Maybe we could play that game we played, two years ago?" asked Luca.

"What game? Oh, THAT game! The "Splendid Game of T"! Sure!"

Luca grabbed the game box inside the shelf and blew the dust off the lid. Then he took the other box, containing the expansion pack Gina had ordered for their third game. There were still many things they needed to discover. How could they have forgotten about this?

These two last years had been full of stress. Luca had to find a job to pay the rent, and Gina wanted to start her graphic design career, but was too shy to apply anywhere. She was always scared that a recruiter would notice her rubber skin and expose her little secret to the world, so she created a website, but unfortunately, her mailbox wasn't jammed with many demands.

Their love life was doing great, although they didn't have as much sex as before. He had to work from 7:00 to 18:00 while she woke up at noon and stayed in front of her computer, waiting for work to come. When that happened, she had short deadlines and could stay up for two days straight without going to sleep. This quarantine was the perfect occasion to catch up with all their sex cravings.

"So, where are the dice? Oh, here they are" said Luca.

He threw a 9 and she got a 7, which meant he got to play first. He then threw a 5 and landed on a red spot, meaning he had to pick an "active" card.

""Choose another player and take all of their clothes off except for one item." Yeah, everything has to go but your panties. I'm sorry, hun, that's the game..."

She undressed in a sexy way to tease him, starting with her sweater, then her tank top. Her boobs weren't inflated at all, which was often the case these days. She felt it was more comfortable to be flat-chested on a daily basis, but It didn't mean she wouldn't enjoy making them grow. During foreplay, she loved overinflating them to ridiculous sizes, then getting her boyfriend to fuck them with his huge rubber cock while she rubbed some cum-like lube of a famous sextoy brand on her squeaking nipples.

Gina then took off her socks, threw them at Luca, and finally let her sweatpants go, revealing her pink latex panties she sometimes wore. It was probably her favourite piece of clothing, since it could stretch with her ass and hips, so she wouldn't have to be worried about not ripping it.

"I hope you like this little outfit" she said with a wink. "Now it's my turn."

She threw the dice and got an 11, which landed her on a blue spot.

"Come one, why do I have to get everything? "Choose a player. They must stick the tail to your back." What tail?"

"This tail, probably" said Luca, pointing at a short black rubber hose.

"We've never done this before, have we?"

"Nope, I really wonder what it's gonna be..."

He grabbed the rubber tube and put the end of it right at the bottom of her spine. Gina felt a warm sensation tingling that very spot, while Luca was mesmerised by what he was witnessing. The tube had merged with Gina's rubber skin and was now part of her body. It also inflated and stretched to become a 5-foot long balloony hose. She felt it become part of her body and tried to twist it. It moved!

"Oh my fucking god, this is amazing!" she yelled. "Look!"

She poked his nose with her tail, then lowered it and tickled his bulging cock. That was going to be fun... She then purred and imitated a sexy kitty while Luca took her tail in his hand. The texture was incredibly familiar, it felt like his own rubber dick, but only a little softer. Maybe it was hollow, but it was certainly stretchy. He could imagine several kinky things happening with that rubber tail, but decided to roll the dice before he got too imaginative.

8. He landed on a blue spot and picked a "passive" card.

""Choose a player. They may tie two parts of your body together." That seems kinky" said Luca.

"Oh, and there's even a rope in the box" she answered.

She stood up, grabbed the rope and undressed him.

"Hey, that wasn't part of the game."

"Yeah, but it's easier for later...how are you gonna take off your shirt if your hands are tied together? Du-uh."

He let her take his clothes off until he was fully naked, showing his almost completely deflated rubber tool. She then took his hands and tied them together in his back. From now on, he could only grab stuff with his feet. Fortunately enough, he was quite agile and successfully gave the dice to Gina with his right foot.

"Now, let me roll 'em" she said.

As she threw a 6, she landed on a blue spot with a two-card pictogram, indicating she had to pick to "passive" cards.

"Well well...let's see what we've got here..."Choose a partner. They must lick one of your bodyparts." I kinda feel like this game's all about licking one another."

"I don't mind that" he said, leaning forward to get closer to her.

"Me neither" she answered.

See then took her latex panties off and let him start licking her rubber clit with his wet tongue. It was hard and erect as a nursing bottle nipple, stretchy and soft. His saliva dripped all the way down to her holes as he kept sucking it. He suddenly felt it push against his lips and tongue, then inside his mouth. The game was making her clitoris grow thicker and longer. She started moaning while he tried to keep licking it, but it soon filled his entire mouth, as far as he could hold it without having his gag reflex triggered. He then spat her immense clit out of his mouth, which had become more of a big cock than a clitoris. It was shiny and had the same colour and texture has her skin.

He then leaned forward again, trying to fit it all inside his mouth and felt it growing again. He then tried to perform his first blowjob in a while, pushing with his lips around her shaft, sucking her in, then playing with his saliva around the head. As she moaned louder, she grabbed his hair and pushed her huge cock until it got inside his throat. The wet sound of this throatfuck was starting to make him hard, but even if he wanted to, he couldn't reach his own cock, because his hands were still tied. He was her pet now and enjoyed it. He was also surprised he could take a dick down his throat without any pain or discomfort. Maybe it was the softness of his girlfriend's latex skin that allowed him to swallow it that easily, or maybe it was because of the game. Maybe both, who knows? He only knew one thing: he enjoyed what he was doing at that moment, slurping and swallowing her dildo-like cock.

She finally took her shaft out and wiped the saliva and precum on his left cheek before she gave him a wet kiss on the lips.

"There we go again, I have a cock!" she said. "Boy, it's been years since I've had one like this...I love it!"

"Me too" he said, breathing heavily.

"Now, let's see what the second card gives us. "Take the silicon patches and put them on your nipples.""

Gina stood up and brushed against Luca's face with her huge cock as she looked inside the box for the patches. There were indeed two silicon discs, the size of a glass coaster, which she put on her two boyish nipples. It stayed there, as if it were glued to her skin. She felt a huge tingling that made her lean back and fall into the sofa. It was tickling and teasing her nipples in a way she wasn't prepared for and she started panting as she realised both her boobs were growing with a squeaky sound, stretching her rubber skin. It had been a week since she hadn't inflated them and Luca stared at those magnificent shiny globes, amazed for the hundredth time by the magic of their inflation. From a totally flat chest, she began to grow to a D-cup, then an E, and maybe even an F. She finally decided it wasn't enough and took it two sizes bigger.

Now, she had those perfect shiny balloon tits she loved, and knew her boyfriend loved to fuck. They were back in town, but the transformation didn't stop there. She got surprised when she realised her nipples were leaking, covering her belly with some slimy translucent goo as if her body were a river. Luca saw all of it: the expansion, the moaning, but also the transformation of both her nipples into two oozing holes, becoming the perfect sex toy for anyone with a dick -or fingers- to use.

"So the nipple pussies are also back?" she asked.

Luca nodded, mesmerised by the view of it. She then rubbed a finger around them to see what they felt like. It was incredible. The pleasure she experienced was almost the same as if she had rubbed her own pussy. But now, she had three of such pleasure holes and wanted to play with all of them at once. But how? She also realised the liquid pouring out of her nipple holes was some sort of slime that reminded her of her friend Chiara, which they couldn't invite over because of the quarantine.

"Boy, would it be so nice to see her again" she though while handing over the dice to her boyfriend.

He grabbed them with his right foot and threw a 10, which made him land on a blue spot with two cards.

""Here's the magic spell: "I summon thee, brother of mine, and shall count from one to nine."" Well, here goes."

Luca counted from one to nine. As he said the number nine, he heard someone knock on the bedroom door, which was absurd, since they were supposed to be all alone in their apartment. The door opened, revealing another Luca. Gina flinched because she was surprised by the presence of this new guy in the bedroom, while Luca sat there, hypnotised. The other Luca was also naked and also had a rubber cock, that was probably also inflatable. He was a perfect copy, which scared Gina a little, for she didn't know how to tell them apart. The only difference between the two Lucas at that moment, aside from their position, was that her boyfriend had his hands tied, while the other one was free. Did he have a conscience, was he human, or was he just a programmed robot or some kind of brainless puppet, solely designed for the purposes of the game?

"Hi, said Gina. Uhm, welcome to our apartment. Do you speak English?"

"As a matter of fact, I do" answered the clone.

"Are you human?" asked Gina.

"Well, I do have human feelings, but I'm also Luca's perfect copy, which means I can be a real animal in bed."

"Thanks, man" said Luca. "I knew you'd be as cool as me."

"Before we continue this game of ours, I guess I'll call the real Luca "Luca 1", and I'll call you, the clone, "Luca 2", if that's alright with you. I mean, it'll be more convenient for me, for the both of you and also for you" she said while staring at an invisible camera as if she were speaking to an imaginary audience.

"IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE, LUCA 2" yelled Luca 1 in some sort of Dwight Shrute impersonation, which made everyone laugh.

"Alright, now, I believe we're ready to continue this game" said Gina.

"Oh, sure, that's what brought me here in the first place" answered Luca 2. "I'm here to enjoy every single minute of my existence, and please, don't be intimidated by my presence. I'm just another Luca, so, technically, you both know me very well."

"So...you also have the same kinks as Luca 1?" asked Gina.

"Absolutely. Even the ones he's never told you about, honey."

"Oof" she said. "Let's see about that. Luca 1, you still get to pick a second card."

The thought of being pounded by two identical guys was definitely making her wet. Her nipple holes started leaking even more, gushing down her belly and her thighs. She felt embarrassed about her feelings being literally exposed and covered her breasts with her hands, which she widened a little bit. Her elasticity was actually really convenient for those little moments, she thought.

""Focus on one of your body parts." Uhm, i'm afraid I'm not really inspired, so..."

Luca 1 stood still and felt his legs become something else. They felt like they were inflating, but stayed the same size. The weird sensation came up from the tip of his toes until the bottom of his spine. He tried to stand up, but couldn't. He had to stay on his knees. He felt trapped; his hands were tied and now this! What was happening to him?

"Are you alright, honey?" asked Gina, worried.

"I don't know what the fuck's happening to me!"

"Oh, I know" said Luca 2 while he grabbed his double by the shoulders and turned him around. "His legs are turning to a dolls lower body. And it even goes higher than just the legs. Man, I wish my ass were that round."

He slapped his twin on the right buttcheek, which sounded like someone hitting a balloon.

"So how do I get to move, now?" asked Luca 1.

"Oh, you don't get to. If we want you to move, we'll make you move, right, Luca 2?"

"Right" confirmed Luca 2.

She then stretched her right arm to give him a slimy high five while Luca 1 stared passively. He felt something around his anus that made him kind of worried. What was that cold feeling? He tried to turn his head but couldn't see it properly.

"Wow" said Gina as she noticed the change. "I see you're really like a doll down there. Your butthole is gaping like one of those inflatables. Gee, I really wonder who's gonna get to explore that..."

She winked at Luca 2 as Luca 1 realised he'd been wanting to know a little bit more about his own anal pleasure. From time to time, he would try to speak about it with Gina, but there was always something distracting her or him; either work or a phone call. Now was the time to deepen this fantasy of his. And of hers.

"So, do you also throw the dice or are you just a prop, Luca 2?"

"I don't know...maybe I could also be a player?" he asked.

"Sure, man, I'd like to see my body inflate or turn into something else. That'd be great" said Luca 1.

Luca 2 threw a 5 and landed on a red spot. He picked an "active" card.

"Choose another player. You may finger them or give them a handjob."

Although it was rather obvious the real Luca would have wanted to finger his girlfriend's oozing tits, he also wanted to know what it would feel like to... Right before he could end his thought, he felt his clone grab his rubber cock from behind his back and pull gently on it. Of course, he knew how he liked to be stroked and even took a fistful of Gina's slime to lube it up. The splashing noise of the sticky goo being spread on his shaft made it sound ever hotter, but it didn't end there.

Hugging him from behind, Luca 2 then slid his right hand under the real Luca's cock and started pumping it to a bigger size by squeezing his balls. That was incredible. He really felt like the luckiest man on earth and thought of this rubber tool as the best decision he had ever made. As his cock inflated up to a 12-inch dildo-like shaft, he started to moan and closed his eyes, fighting against his urge to cum. Now was not the time, he had to hold it in until the end of the game. Luca 2 then stopped his wonderful handjob and wiped his sticky hands on the real Luca's rubber doll buttcheeks.

"That was awesome, man"

"Don't thank me" answered Luca 2. "I got that from you, buddy."

Gina grabbed the dice and threw a 9, then landed on a red spot.

""Choose another player. Focus on one of their bodyparts." Good, I guess I'm inspired by our new guest" she said as she gave Luca 2's penis a horny gaze.

Just like it had happened with her boyfriend some years ago, he started to feel a burning sensation slightly above his rubber cock. As he lay his eyes on his crotch, he realised a second penis was now inflating, almost getting bigger than the one he already had. It finally reached the same size, making it look like a twin-cock strap-on dildo, shining as if it were covered with lube.

"Yay, it's multicock time again!" yelled Gina who really needed a minimum of three cocks inside her right now. "I wonder if it also inflates when you pump your balls..."

It did. Luca 2 had instantly tried it out by pressing his ballsack between his soft fingers, making his two cocks grow bigger. They were still smaller than the other Luca's cock, but were already far above average.

Luca 1 then tried to grab the dice with his foot, but couldn't move a leg, since they were filled with air and didn't respond in any way to the moves he wanted to make. He tried to lean forward, but fell with his nose between Gina's legs, right in the puddle of sloppy slime. Although she really wanted him to go further into that direction, she put him back in his former kneeling position and asked his clone to roll the dice for him.

He got a 10 and landed on a red square with a yellow corner, meaning he would have to keep doing the action until his next round. Luca 2 read the card for him:

""Choose another player. You may lick them anywhere." So, who's gonna get it?"

"Could you please lift me up so that I can lean on Gina and lick her nipples?"

"Sure, man" answered his double. "I got your back."

"Ah, thanks man. Oh, I get it, now. Nice" he laughed.

Luca 2 then grabbed him by the waist and pushed him gently on Gina's belly. She felt like he was half as heavy as he used to be when his body lied on her during sex. She understood that it was because his lower body was just made of air trapped inside rubber doll legs, which meant he had probably lost over 50 pounds. Luca 1 then leaned forward and fell with his mouth right at the source of all the slimy juice that had been pouring down her body for almost half an hour.

As he licked her holey nipple, he tasted something familiar. It tasted like one type of candy he used to love when he was a teenager. It was sweet, oh, so sweet, he could lick it all day long. He then remembered it was the sweet taste of gummy bears, of which he ate a lot during high school. While he sucked on her nipple and slid his tongue around, then inside it, he realised the slime had changed colour: it was now blue, just like that blueberry juice from a movie he couldn't remember. Both Lucas could now clearly see the thick blue slime oozing slowly out of her nipples and going down her belly, around her big shaft and, finally, between her legs.

"Man, if only I could finger your other nipple" mumbled Luca 1 as he sucked on the sweet candy-like syrup coming out of her tit.

"That's not a problem" she answered, sliding a finger inside her right boob while Luca 1 was busy with her left one.

It was like penetrating one of those soft silicone sex toys, only with massive quantities -or "quan-titties" as Luca would say- of blue edible lube. The squishing sound of her middle finger going deeper inside her tit made her secrete even more of this magical slime, which flowed inside her boyfriend's mouth. The sweetness of the slime somehow seemed exciting to Luca 1, as his penis started to grow a little bit bigger, pushing against Gina's dripping belly.

As a matter of fact, her boobs were also growing, increasing the pressure of her lover's face on her anime-sized melons. It was also time for her own cock to grow a little bit, which caused it to stroke her boyfriend's with a little squeaky sound. It felt so great to receive so many stimuli from so many places; both her nipples had the sensitivity of a pussy and were getting played with, her cock was grinding against her lover's, her vulva was covered in slime...if only someone could fill that gap...

12