A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luca 2 then threw the dice, getting a miserable 4. He pushed his pawn to a blue spot and picked a card.

"Hold your breasts in your hands and pick a letter of the alphabet."

"Oh, we've already had that one" said Gina, panting as she added a finger inside her tit, stretching her rubber nipple around two blue fingers.

The elastic skin around her nipple hole gripped on those two fingers as if there were some sort of vacuum sucking them inside.

"Well, I like the D, as you know."

"I've already made that joke in the first episode" said Luca 1 as he kept on licking and sucking her juicy and bouncy boob.

"In the first what?" asked Luca 2.

"Nevermind" answered Luca 1, trying to make an eye contact with another invisible camera.

"Well, if D has already been taken by my double, why wouldn't I get a little bit more...audacious? I pick the letter H."

"Boy, you really went for the good stuff straightaway" moaned Gina.

As Luca 2 put his hands on his flat chest, he felt the change. It was inflating! As his hands were starting to cup budding boobs, his cock grew harder and thicker. This feeling was amazing and unique; no other man had ever felt this magic. No other man, but Luca 1, who actually also started to feel something happening on his chest, without seeing anything happen. As Luca 2 was still growing, going from a B to an F, and finally to a full H-cup pair, Luca 1 was actually also feeling the growth, but without having his clone's tits.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, everything I experience tonight, you'll feel it too" the clone explained as he squeezed his big melon-sized boobs with his hands, which now seemed quite smaller in comparison to his new rack.

The tip of his upper cock touched his underboob which made him want to see what would happen if it grew a few inches longer. He then gave his rubber scrotum a couple of squeezes until his black cocks were literally the size of a Pringles can. With his left hand, he grabbed some of the blue slime that was dripping on Gina's leg and lubed his cock and tits. He pushed his upper cock between his melons, making it sound like the wettest, sloppiest titfuck he'd ever had, The slime was dripping everywhere; it was a true, beautiful, hot, wild mess. He saw the tip of his black cock emerge from between his tits and leaned forward to see if he could give it a lick. His tongue was too short by a couple of inches, so he pumped his inflatable dick a bit bigger. There it was, ready to be licked, and perhaps even sucked.

As he kept on squeezing his gigantic throbbing penis between his oversized boobs, he reached for the tip and pushed it between his begging lips. It was indeed very sweet and reminded him of his teenage period and his first fantasies. One of them was actually to fuck an elastic girl, so that was already cleared from the list -although sex sessions with Gina were still always a new voyage through pleasure, desire and lust. One of his other fantasies was to try anal, but one of his deepest, craziest teenage dreams was to titfuck himself. It was of course impossible at the time, but now was the occasion to fulfil his fantasy and to lick it clean.

He took the tip of his inflated dildo dick deeper inside his warm mouth and slurped the sweet candy slime off of it, as he rubbed his melons around the base of his shaft. The feeling of the blue syrup flowing down his throat was one of the most satisfying things ever. After playing with the lube inside his mouth, he started licking his tool again and blew sloppy bubbles on it with what would be a mix between Gina's magic juice and his own spit. Thick gooey blueish spit.

Meanwhile, Luca 1 was trying no to cum, which was one of the hardest things ever -apart from his cock right now. He was still licking Gina's nipple, swallowing her sweet candy juice, while his cock rubbed against hers. His was by far bigger, and had inflated a couple of sizes because of his growing excitement. He had felt everything Luca 2 had felt so far: the breast expansion, the cock growth, the sloppy, slimy titfuck and, finally, the magical blowjob. It was a perfect moment of bliss, being tied up, licking and feeling licked.

Gina then stretched her elastic tail to grab the dice and got a 9. She landed on a blue spot with a yellow corner.

""Choose a player. They may penetrate you anywhere." Boy, that's convenient" she said.

She interrupted Luca 2 during his autofellatio, and stretched her arm to grab him by his lower cock. She then pulled gently on it as her boyfriend kept on licking her. Her fingers were covered in slime and she wiped some of it on Luca 2's cock, but then realised his cocks were still quite big to start a penetration with. Of course, she could theoretically take both his cocks in her pussy at the same time, even if they were both something around 15 inches -she had actually taken way bigger dicks from Luca during some of their craziest inflation sex sessions-, but thought about something else.

Since Luca 1 was still pleasuring her tits, making it difficult for Luca 2 to reach her holes, she stretched her belly in order to make room for him. It reminded them of that scene where Elastigirl got her hips trapped in a door and stretched her whole abdomen over a few feet, only less intense. Her elongated stomach was just two feet and a half longer than usual, which was weird at first but felt actually more convenient. She always loved to stretch her body; it was an amazing feeling that reminded her of how special she was and how wild her sex life could get.

Once she had stretched her waist and twisted it in a way she could lay her upper body on its back in the couch, allowing one Luca to lick her left tit, but still be fucked in the doggystyle position by the other one, she slid Luca 2's lower cock up her slippery pussy, then covered the upper one with her blue lube before she put the tip of it inside her ass.

Anal was definitely her kink since she had tried it for the first time several years ago. She had discovered it with Luca's cock and had ever since always wanted him to pound her ass at some point during sex, had it been for foreplay or for the real thing. Now was the time to experience an intense double penetration, both vaginal and anal. She then stretched her body a few inches more, in order to push her bouncy bottom towards Luca 2, inserting both his huge dicks inside her wet and hungry holes.

Luca 1 felt every bit of it. The pressure of her insides on his clone's cocks was incredible, as well as the sound he made as he pushed his body into hers. It felt as if he were fucking a hot toy filled with what one could imagine melting Jell-O would be like. Gooey, sticky, stretchy and slimy hot lube. Her ass was a little tighter than her pussy, but she could still handle the cocks pretty well. After all, she was a rubber girl. Luca 2 kept penetrating her holes, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back against him, stretching her body even longer. She then wrapped her legs around him, like an elastic rubber band, forcing him to get deeper into her tight holes.

"Luca, would you be a gentleman and throw the dice for me?" asked Luca 1 to his clone.

"Oh, certainly" he answered.

As he kept pounding his clone's girlfriend, he threw the dice and revealed an 8. Luca 1 landed on the last spot, which was marked with a big "CUM NOW".

"Well, don't mind if I do" he said.

He had been wanting to cum forever and now was the time he finally got to fuck his girlfriend. He actually loved the feeling of being connected to his clone, receiving inside his mind all the sensations of two different human beings, and yet part of the same mindset.

He asked Gina to move him upwards, so that he could fuck her tit with his fully erect cock. She pulled him up and, with her hands, stretched her nipple hole wide enough to let him in. Since his legs weren't responding, and he couldn't move his arms and hands either, it took him a couple of seconds to find the right movement in order to push his cock inside her hole by using his abs, while leaning on his right shoulder over the couch. The inside of her left boob was incredibly wet and prepared for this to happen. Luca 1 felt like a million tiny tongues were licking his cock at the same time. It was so warm, and so gooey, so soft and so squishy. It was exactly what he'd always imagined nipple fucking would feel like if these weird hentais he liked were a thing.

In Gina's perspective, the feeling of her lover's cock penetrating her boob was almost bringing her to tears. It was one of the most wonderful things she had ever experienced. Since she was scared her boobs weren't big enough, she inflated them even more, so that Luca 1 could go balls deep into her left balloon, while she resumed fingering the other one. She was now playing with four fingers into her nipple, glazing her massive tits with the blue lube, as she suddenly realised it was time for her to take care of another hole.

She stretched her tail, which she first dipped in slime, then slid it into Luca 1's gaping asshole. It was perfect. His wide cavity was only waiting for something to fill it and her tail was the ideal thing to slide in it, for it was soft and rubbery, and it could even inflate. She didn't wait much to do so, and as she was being penetrated by two guys and three cocks, she thought it would be fair if she penetrated at least one of them, especially the one who was fucking her boob. If he got to discover something new, she also got to.

Now, as Luca 2 kept pushing his two enormous cocks inside her holes, he pressed his magical scrotum in order to inflate them. This was actually making his lower cock bulge through her stretched rubber stomach, as his upper one reshaped her twisted back as if it were a thin rubber sleeve. He inflated them until they became 18-inch monsters and decided, rather than to hold on to her waist, that is was even better to grab her cock and stroke it while he double-fucked her.

He covered his hands in this yummy lube and squeezed her big erect cock between his soft fingers. It became an almost-mechanical movement, where he would pull on her cock from the tip to the base and thrust his two inflated dicks inside her pussy and asshole, then move backwards and get his hands back at the tip of her shaft. And repeat.

All of these movements went along with a symphony of sploshing sounds: Luca 1 fucking Gina's left tit, Gina fucking Luca 1 with her tail and Luca 2 pounding her ass and snatch while giving her the best handjob of her life, without forgetting to mention Gina trying to insert all of her fingers together inside her right boob. With her left hand, she pumped her boyfriend's cock bigger while she stretched her tongue and licked the nipple she was fingering. She was panting and moaning but wanted more pleasure, more pressure inside her, she wanted to feel filled, fuller, bigger. She inflated her tits to the size of big ripe pumpkins, increasing the pressure around Luca 1's giant dick.

He was amazed by this sucking sensation he felt every time he pulled his cock out of her boob. It was like some sort of vacuum phenomenon which he couldn't explain, but which would always try to hold his cock inside this warm slurping tunnel. He loved it. He loved the feeling of her tit inflating around his cock, as she fucked him in the ass with her lubed tail. He almost got off when he felt her inflating her tail inside his rectum for the first time. So that was what it felt like to be fucked and stretched from the inside. He absolutely loved his first internal inflation. He loved being her inflatable doll, open and gaping for her pleasure. He loved the way his insides felt, like being pushed softly against her rubber dildo-like tail.

She then inflated her tail even more, still pushing deeper inside him. He felt full, bloated, but wanted her to push deeper. As a matter of fact, the doll part of his body was only below his hips and as she pushed up her latex tail up his ass into his upper body, she got to explore his real human flesh. That felt amazing.

Gina also decided to inflate her butt. It was already big, because she would usually keep it inflated on a daily basis. It was so comfortable to just sit on a chair and feel like she was sitting on a yoga exercise ball, bouncing up and down on her two big round cheeks. Sometimes, she wouldn't even use a chair: she just overinflated them so she could sit on the floor with her colossal ass. Her ass could go from a flat pair of soft and skinny cheeks to a bouncy sofa in a few seconds. Now was the time to offer this wonderful ass to Luca 2.

She closed her eyes and made her ass grow to become a pair of big round squeaky balloons, tightening her holes around the clone's cocks. She also tightened her grip between her elastic legs and pushed him inside her. The pressure on his ballsack made him grow a couple of sizes inside her. He could now clearly feel his cocks touch each other inside her stretched holes as he kept going in and out of her. It was a fascinating sensation to grow inside someone, but Luca 1 already knew what it felt like since he practically did it every time they had sex. Only this time, it was a little special. Since he was connected with Luca 2, he could feel the thrusting of three distinct hyperinflated cocks sliding inside three different holes and that feeling was definitely out of this world. He could also feel that Gina wasn't done with the inflation.

Her butt was now the size of a gigantic rubber wrecking ball, bouncing back and forth towards Luca 2, stretching her elastic waist in a cartoonish way as she pushed her ass on his cocks, and stretching her legs as she pulled them out. Luca 2 was still giving her an exquisitely slimy handjob, teasing her lubed cockhole with one finger and stroking the rest of her slippery shaft with his other hand.

Gina then pulled her waist slowly back, forcing Luca 2 to move forward until his tits pushed on the original Luca's back. He was being trapped between two pairs of balloons and loved it. As his cock plunged inside Gina's tit, he felt the other Luca fuck her holes while constantly squashing his enormous tits against his lower spine. There were so many sensations at the same time, he couldn't even concentrate on one of them.

Gina stretched her neck so her head would be facing her boyfriend's, and started kissing him. Her juicy lips pressed against his as she grew bigger inside him. The diameter of her tail was over 3 inches, and she was unable to tell how far she had slid it inside him. She felt it was the proper way to use an air doll. She loved everything she was feeling, being both penetrated and penetrating. All of it was marvellous, every inch of every cock inside her was pure pleasure. She kissed her lover in very passionate way, sucking his tongue while wrapping hers around it, then inflated her beautiful lips and pressed them against his mouth. He felt his lips being sucked between hers and it felt like heaven.

"And now, the grand finale" thought Gina who knew the power she had on the situation, since she was capable of transforming, inflating, deflating or stretching every single part of her body.

As she felt her orgasm was on its way, she wanted her partners to cum at the same time. She then made her anus swell around Luca 2's upper cock, making it look as if a giant rubber donut was slurping his dick inside a black elastic hole. That was amazing, for both Lucas as well as for Gina whose deliciously puffy asshole had gotten even more sensitive. She had turned her butthole into the kinkiest, naughtiest sex toy ever. Her glazed donut hole looked as if she had vacuum-pumped it for at least an hour. When he felt her swollen rubber anus gripping his upper cock, Luca 2 pumped his ballsack twice, causing his cocks to grow a last time before he blew his load inside her.

When Luca 2's cocks exploded inside Gina's stretched holes, Luca 1 couldn't possibly hold it any longer and got off inside her tit. He ejaculated over a liter, filling her overinflated rubber boob with creamy semen. Her left balloon grew fuller as he kept cumming inside it, causing it to be noticeably bigger than her right one.

Gina had had a perfect sense of timing. Right when Luca 2 and Luca 1 simultaneously came inside her, she also orgasmed loudly. Her cock spat an impressive fountain of cum between Luca 2's hands as he was rubbing it with that wonderful lube. She then noticed her stretched belly was bulging even more from all the cum Luca 2 had injected inside her. She loved to feel full and had never been so fulfilled. She gave Luca 1 a final kiss, pushing his head against hers as she pressed her slightly inflated tongue against his.

There was blue slime all over the floor and the couch, and when Luca 2 removed his insanely huge cocks from her holes, a river of cum started to ooze out of it. It had this perfect sticky and gooey texture. Gina then released him from her legs and let her used lower body fall heavily on the floor in a puddle of blue slime and white cum. She then untied Luca 1 with her hands and let him pull out his cock from her nipple, allowing it to spit out all of his cum, mixed with her own juice, which was a bizarre cocktail of light blue creamy slime.

Luca 1 also pulled Gina's rubber tail out of his doll-like ass. He kept pulling and pulling on it as if it were a clownish trick until the end came finally out. It appeared Gina had inserted 3 feet of her inflated tail inside him. Still unable to stand up on his legs, Luca 1 fell back on the floor, next to Gina's ass in a slimy swamp consisting of Gina's lube and both Lucas' cum. Gina then squeezed her left tit like a ketchup bottle in order to push all the cum out, together with the slime she was still producing.

Boy, that really was a wonderful time.

"So, since you won, do you choose to keep something of your transformations?" asked Gina to Luca 1.

"Well, I don't know. I obviously can't keep going with these doll legs, even though I really enjoyed it during the game. I guess I'd feel bad if my clone would have to disappear. I kinda like him."

"Oh, man" said Luca 2. "Don't make me cry..."

"I don't want you to leave, it's like you're part of my life and I wanna get to see you more often. But I also don't want you to feel trapped in my life. So, Luca 2, I wish for your freedom!"

"Really?" asked Luca 2.

"Yes, I'm keeping you in our world since you're one of my transformations and I want you to be free!"

Luca 2 then hugged Luca 1 between his giant tits and they stayed there for a minute, feeling their hearts beat against their wet chests. Then Luca 1 spoke the magic spell:

"Here we go now: "Rosebud!""

Gina's nipples stopped leaking and regained their former pointy shape. The two silicone patches fell from her huge deflating tits on the couch. Her cock also shrunk and recovered its original clit size as her rubber tail came off from her spine. Luca 1 felt his legs filling with his former flesh and his anus become human again. It was still gaping in a spectacular way, but wasn't made of latex anymore. Luca 2 saw his dicks and tits deflate slowly. His upper cock finally disappeared, leaving his lower one all alone. Gina completely deflated her boobs until they became flat like her boyfriend's chest. She also deflated her massive ass and shrunk her waist back to her normal shape. She now looked more human, but her shiny flesh still indicated that she was made of rubber.

"So, now what?" asked Luca 1.

"We definitely should clean up all this mess" answered Gina.

"Yeah, but I mean, after that?"

"Well, what do you have in mind?" she asked with a naughty grin.

"Lots of things" answered both Lucas simultaneously.

"I like what I hear" answered Gina.

The night was only getting started.

12