A Most Unlikely Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Christmas eve, Lucy pounded on his door at 4 in the afternoon. He had been fast asleep and the pounding scared the hell out of him. He leapt from his futon and stumbled to the door to find Lucy standing there in a robe. He let her in, first time she had ever been in his place.

"Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you could ever fuck anyone!" She commanded.

"SHIT," retorted Jack, "I'm fucking exhausted. I don't know if I can perform at..."

She cut him off. "I SAID FUCK ME!"

He shook off his need for sleep and stripped. It took forever for him to get hard, but once he was, he slipped his dick deep into Lucy, as deep as he could and pounded her. He got so into it, he mentally compared himself to a firefighter who is woken from a sound sleep and has to put out a conflagration seconds later. He then chuckled at the thought of both he and the firefighter needing a length of hose to do the job right. Jack slammed into Lucy over and over and over again. Lucy began to moan, groan and then scream as though she was being skewered with a stainless steel sword rather than one of flesh and blood. She responded by pounding her pelvis back against Jack over and over again until she came with such force, with Jack spewing his seed deep within her, she collapsed onto his futon. Her breath was short and labored but she regained her composure and after a few, got up, pulled on her robe and hugged Jack who simply stood dumbfounded. Then she left.

A few days went by with no sign of Lucy.

New Years Eve was upon the world and Jack had made plans with a few friends. He had decided to invite Lucy. He didn't have to explain why he and Lucy were together, she was a friend and that was all they needed to know. But he hadn't seen Lucy since that unbelievable, yet confusing encounter on Christmas Eve.

He went to his apartment after work and saw Lucy's door open. He ventured inside and called out. A young woman in her thirties came to the door. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi, uh, where's Lucy?" asked Jack looking around and seeing boxes and evidence of her belongings being packed up.

"...and you are?" came the response.

"I'm her neighbor, Jack. I live across the hall." He began, fearing the worst. "Is Lucy here? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, YOU'RE Jack. I'm Sarah, Lucy's daughter. She said she had such a nice neighbor named Jack who did many nice things for her. I'm so glad to meet you," came the reply.

"Great, so where's Lucy?" asked Jack, really almost on the verge of panic.

"Oh, she passed last night. The cancer really caught up with her in the last couple of weeks. We were almost surprised she lasted as long as she did." Came the answer.

"CANCER? LUCY?" Jack was stunned. She had been losing some weight, had been cutting down on the smoking, had been missing now and then, but he never figured.....

"Yeah, she's been quite the trooper. She didn't tell you? That's just like her, always too tough to let anyone know what was going on."

Jack nearly passed out. He got so dizzy he had to lean on the wall to keep from hitting the floor. Sarah grabbed his elbow to help him. She made sure he didn't fall over.

"Jack, are you OK?" she asked.

Jack just somewhat stood in silence for a moment. He was in denial then he was accepting, then denial again. He couldn't grasp his emotions at all.

"Jack?" Sarah said, "Ma told me about your relationship."

Jack, who was already about to faint suddenly found himself mentally on Mars. He had no idea how to respond to this. Was he embarrassed? Was he ashamed? Was he mourning a friend or a lover? Was he wrong to find Sarah so damn cute? Jack was so lucky he didn't hit the floor.

"Jack, it's alright. My Mom told me all about you...ALL about you. You can feel comfortable with me. She loved you and had so much respect for you. She made it clear I could feel the same way."

What the hell? How was Jack to respond to this? Then his strange mind began to work in it's strange way. He looked at Sarah and could actually see a young, vibrant Lucy. He caught himself before he fell. He was beginning to think that, no matter what, he was going to hit the floor. He looked at Sarah and said, "Lucy was an amazing woman. She brought feelings out in me I didn't know still existed. I will miss her so much."

Sarah patted his cheek. "You have no idea how much you did for her. She felt old, meaningless and worthless. As she was dying, she felt that life was going to be taken from her without so much as even one last real bit of fun. YOU gave her that. YOU made her feel sexy again. YOU made her last few months special. None of us could ever repay you for that and frankly, with the exception of me, no one else does or can know what you did for her."

Jack just stood there. He had no words.

"Jack, " she continued, "Lucy loved you and she knew you loved her even if you both knew it was not something that you could flaunt. She was just so happy there was someone there to make her feel special, and like a woman again. Jack," she hesitated, "I would love it if you would take me out some night. This sounds almost predatory, but she told me all about you in hopes WE might hook up."

Jack was still reeling. What the hell was going on? Lucy, DEAD? Her daughter hitting on me? Her rather hot daughter? Is there something wrong?

Several minutes passed by. Jack looked up into Sarah's eyes. Sarah seemed almost as confused as he was and yet she seemed to have far more insight into what was going on than he did. His mind processed all the information he had just received and he just stood there.

Finally, he simply said, "Sarah, why don't we go out for coffee some afternoon, after Lucy has been..."

He couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yeah, I'd like that, " replied Sarah.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers
12