A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,058 Followers

"Or this," and she placed my hand high on her inner thigh and trapped it between them. I could even stroke her thong with my little finger if I splayed my hand apart.

There were tears running down her cheeks. I turned her face to me and kiss her cheek.

She whispered, "Oh God, I still love Clive, but I love you even more. I'm so confused. These past couple of years have been hard. You didn't seem to need me as much."

She cuddled up to me, her head resting on my shoulder. The scent of her hair was ambrosia to me. "I would watch you each day hoping that today would be the day you needed me and I could be with you again."

I stroked her hair with my other hand, and she sighed contentedly. Our food and wine arrived and for the next few minutes we ate in silence. Our only communication was our thighs touching each other.

We finished the food, I had my glass of wine and Sally had two glasses.

She looked at me, "Please can we go home, I don't want to waste any more of my precious last night." I nodded and got the bill.

On the drive back she placed my hand between her thighs, this time tight against her thong-covered pussy. When I didn't need my hand for driving, I was stroking her pussy. The crotch of her thong grew wet under my fingers. She wriggled and pulled them off and tucked them in my pocket. She sat there clenching her thighs around my hand and was groaning in frustration as we pulled up the driveway.

No sooner was the front door closed behind us than her dress was in a heap on the floor. She stood on the first step of the staircase. She was dressed in nothing but the pair of stockings and her sexy high heels.

The movement of her pale buttocks above the black of her stockings as she walked up stairs was hypnotic. I followed like a man in a trance. My recollections of the next few minutes were burnt into my memory like a series of individual unforgettable snapshots.

Click - She was kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air. The evidence of her arousal glistened on the inside of her thighs.

Click - I was kneeling before the altar of love, lapping the sacramental nectar from her pussy lips

Click - I was naked, my rampant cock buried deep in her warm wet passage.

Click - She was screaming out my name as she came.

Click - I was thrusting hard and fast, my thighs slapping against her ass cheeks.

Click - She was screaming incoherently as she came again.

Click- I was pulling her up, both hands round her, holding her breasts, pulling her down onto my cock.

Click - She was crying out as she kept orgasming.

Click - My body was screaming at me as I came, my hot cum pulsating out of me and into her lithe body.

I think we both passed out for a moment. I returned to real time collapsed on top of her. I was still hard and buried inside. Sally was quivering beneath me as her body kept firing off little climaxes.

I rolled us on to our sides and wrapped my arms protectively round her. I hugged her as she came slowly down from her high.

Mother of god I thought, that was so intense. She stirred in my arms as I kissed the top of her head. She turned to face me, and I came out with an audible pop. She held my head between her two hands and kissed me desperately.

She whispered, "Oh god, what was that? I came so many times I lost count."

"I'm not sure. I think it could have been us trying to make up for twelve years of lost opportunities."

She smiled wickedly, "That wasn't enough for the whole twelve, maybe just two. That means we have another ten in reserve."

Ever since that first time many years ago our lovemaking had always been a secondary part of her visits. Holding me, pulling me out of the depths of depression I'd reached had always been her main goal. There had been so many occasions where we had spent the night cuddling. Our lovemaking had been a happy genial affair.

This time it seemed that sex was the main event!

I groaned and rolled on to my back. My semi erect cock curving down between my legs. Sally pounced on it licking the length and sucking the crown until he stood proud and ready.

She swung herself over me, sliding her cunt down my rapidly hardening shaft, grinding her clitoris into my pubis. We both groaned, as I felt my glans rub against her cervix. She locked her gaze onto me and began to ride me. She was lifting up until I was just nestling between her lips then dropping down again until her clit was trapped on the base of my cock and my cock made contact with her A-spot deep inside her vagina. She made long deliberate movements that sent shudders through me, and drew moans from her.

I was holding her waist trying to control her movements, but she had her own agenda. She was making love to me in a way I didn't recall. It was hard, al-most desperate love. Her movements grew more frantic and she threw her head back and shuddered to a halt as her body responded to another climax. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, there was so much need hidden in their depths.

I rolled her over onto her back without disconnecting. As I looked down at her, she wrapped her legs round me locking her ankles. Her hands were resting on the back of my neck.

She whispered, "Please, fuck me until you cum." She pulled my head down and we kissed, a long almost desperate kiss that left us both panting.

I began thrusting hard and fast. I wasn't going to last a long time, but that did-n't look like it was going to be as issue. Within seconds Sally was shaking and moaning as the first in a continuous sequence of orgasms washed over her. I don't know how many she had, as one ran down, the next was on the horizon. All concepts of time disappeared; I kept pausing as the peak of each orgasm hit her. I think that was what enabled me to last as long as I did.

Finally, I reached my tipping point and I joined her in a mutual orgasm, shuddering as my jism flooded her cervix.

We rolled onto our sides facing each other, our chests heaving as we struggled to get our breath back. I ran the back of a finger down the side of her face, and kissed her lips.

I said, "This is different, very nice but very different from our usual bedtime games."

She looked at me struggling with her thoughts. "I think it's because this is the first time I've accepted that I am truly in love with you. I knew I loved you and I wanted to look after you. But this is different, now I love you." And she buried her head into my chest and I felt tears splash onto me.

I thought about the evening and the way I felt about her. I realised that this evening was the culmination of the changes in our relationship that I had been aware of but hadn't wanted to acknowledge. I loved her too! Christ, what were we going to do? I was leaving the country in seven days.

I wasn't sure what to say I was so far out of my comfort zone. "Sally, I love you too - maybe more than words can convey. What do we do now?"

She replied, "I don't know. I think I still love Clive, I'm so confused."

"Do you want to leave Clive?"

"No...yes...oh god I don't know. All I know is that I love you and you're leaving me." And she started sobbing.

I held her tight for a couple of minutes as she cried herself out. Then I handed her the Tee-shirt she had claimed as her own long ago. I slipped my boxers on and led her downstairs to the kitchen. I put a pan of milk on to warm and found the chocolate powder and made us some hot chocolate. As I was making the drinks she stood behind me and wrapped her arms round me. We sat at the kitchen table sipping our drinks. She was sitting on my lap and I had an arm round her. I could feel her breasts against my shoulder through the thin mate-rial of the t-shirt.

I sighed, "If I had understood how we both felt earlier, I wouldn't have agreed to the next two years. But I'm committed to it now. Oh, God ... I do love you."

Sally whispered, "I don't think I really realised how I felt. I think I still love Clive but my feelings for you have been growing and changing. Is it possible to love two people at the same time?"

"I don't see why not, it's just not something I've ever considered."

She rested her head back on my shoulder. "So what do we do?"

"There's not much we can do at the moment. Tomorrow you need to go back to Clive and I need to get on the plane next Saturday."

I said, "You need to find out what your feelings for Clive are. The only thing I can suggest is that we meet up in six months and see if we both still feel the same. I will leave you a ticket and you can fly over and celebrate the New Year with me."

"Six months," she wailed.

I pulled her round so she faced me. "Sally, darling, what else can we do? Do you want to leave Clive?"

She looked at me biting her lips, "I don't know. No, I don't think so, at least not at the moment. I want both of you for now."

My emotions were all twisted. Half of me wanted her to say that she would leave him and come to the States with me. But I knew deep down if she did, she would spend the rest of her life regretting the decision.

I couldn't imagine Clive ever agreeing to share Sally's love. Their understanding over me was based on her compassion, not love. Love was a new dynamic that could destroy them.

She stood up, "Boss, whatever we decide tomorrow, for the rest of the night you're mine. Please take me back to bed ... and make love to me all night long."

We went back to the bedroom and continued to make love until the sky through the bedroom windows had that pre-dawn glow. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning:

I woke as the sun crested the trees and shone into the bedroom. Sally was still asleep and her red tresses glowed in the sunlight framing her cute adorable face. We had kicked the sheet down so it only covered our legs. I propped my-self up on my elbow and watched her gently breathing. It was as though I was seeing her for the first time.

Her breasts were tipped with large rose coloured nipples and I traced my finger gently round them. They crinkled and firmed and she gave a quiet moan in her sleep. Her eyes opened and she smiled as she saw me looking down at her. I bent down and kissed her.

She asked, "What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock, "Almost eight, we've got hours before the caterers arrive."

"Good, that means I've got you for the rest of the morning. If this is our last time for two years then I'm only leaving this bed sore and bowlegged."

I smiled at her enthusiasm. She pushed me on my back and rolled on top of me kicking the sheet off the bed. I ran my hands down her back and stroked her buttocks. We could both feel my cock swelling and firming between us. She wriggled her hips and grinned as I moaned in response. She slid down me to lie between my legs and took me in her mouth. We both knew I was still coated in our love juices from the night before when we fell asleep after a mammoth pair of orgasms with my cock embedded deep inside her.

I hardened in her mouth and she had both hands wrapped round the shaft. Her tongue flicked over the purple mushroom, and she looked at me over the top. I ran my fingers through her soft locks. She crawled up my body, kissing me as she worked her way up. When she was poised above me, I grasped my shaft and rubbed it along her wet pussy lips. She moaned and tried to push back and engulf me between the lips of her labia. I pulled her up and she groaned in frustration.

"You bastard, don't tease me. I need every inch of you deep inside me again."

I returned to rubbing my cock along her wet slit, and after a few moments she was panting and then gasping as an orgasm swept over her.

Sally pushed my hand away and took control of my cock with her own hand. She sank down on me engulfing my cock within the velvety walls of her cunt. She was riding me with her mouth open in a big O, and groaning from the back of her throat. Her movements were becoming more aggressive. My hands were caressing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples.

Sally shuddered and her groans became a cry. "Fuck, I'm cuming."

The muscles in her cunt tightened around me, I felt my balls tensing and my orgasm joined hers. Cum pulsed out filling the deep recesses of her cunt. She eased herself down, lying on top of me. Tightening the muscles of her cunt to hold me inside of her.

As I stroked her back, she nuzzled at my neck, kissing me until she reached my lips. She looked at me with her striking green eyes; there was something in them I don't recall seeing before. There had always been deep friendship, now I saw love and trust.

She shifted her hips and we could feel the mix of our fluids squelching in our groins.

Sally said, "How can you do that, always make me cum when we're having intercourse. Most women can't orgasm that way, but you do it to me almost every time." She hugged me.

"I think it's always been the love I have for you shining through when we were locked together. Right now, I do think a shower is our best bet," I commented. We showered and refreshed ourselves, and I dried her. She had her arms wrapped round me from the back as I shaved and cleaned my teeth, her excited breasts etching memories in my back. When I finished she gave me a smack and ran back into the bedroom and dove onto the bed laughing fiendishly. I chased after her and gathered her into my arms.

We made love for the rest of the morning until hunger and thirst forced us to seek out the kitchen. I'd lost count of the times she had cum, I know I had another four orgasms, an amazing feat I'd never enjoyed prior.

After we had eaten and cleaned up, we showered again and dressed. It was a sunny day so we sat out in the garden.

Sally asked, "Are you going to miss this place?"

"Yes and no, it's a nice place and I have fond memories but it's just too big for me. I'm considering a smaller place in the county with just enough room for occasional visit from the girls and their families."

"Not too far away I hope?"

"Sally, my love; I have one last task for you as your ex-boss. I need you to get me a short list of suitable properties. I'd like to be able to move in when I get back, will you do that for me?"

"Did you really need to ask?" I looked suitably chastised at the adamant way she said that.

"No, I apologise'" and I leant over and kissed her.

She sat there quietly thinking then spoke, "Don't take this the wrong way, but it's only one o'clock and I'm going to go home." I looked at her in surprise, and she answered my unspoken question. "It's just that I want to talk to Clive and it would be nice if we arrived together."

There wasn't much I could say, I got her bag from the bedroom and walked to her car with her.

We kissed and I said, "Try to get here at four; there's a couple of things I want to discuss with the pair of you."

Sally looked worried and I hastily said, "It's nothing about us, it's something completely different." She looked relieved and a bit curious but said nothing as she got in her car and drove off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The party:

There were a few things I wanted to organise before the caterers arrived at three so I got my laptop and began surfing a few sites. I had just completed everything and had printed up the documents I needed when the caterers arrived.

I got them to set up in the kitchen and the patio, and then finally I was able to get a drink and relax.

Promptly at four the doorbell rang and when I opened it Sally and Clive were standing there. Sally was looking stunning in an apple green sun-dress. I greeted Sally with a kiss on the cheek and I shook hands with Clive. I took them in-to my study and we all sat down.

I said, "Clive, Sally I need two pounds from you, one from each of you."

He and Sally looked a bit surprised but he dug into his pocket and handed me two, one-pound coins.

"Good then this is for you two," I said and handed them a bulky envelope.

Clive took it and emptied the contents onto my desk. Two sets of keys, the log book and a bill of sale for my BMW M3 dropped to the desk top.

"What?" He gasped, and Sally looked shocked. "But it's less than a year old," she said.

"It's the least I could do for both you. Clive I've stretched the boundaries of our friendship far beyond anything a normal husband would ever usually accept. And Sally, without you I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be sitting here now; I would have been ploughed under long ago as a drunkard and a worthless bum."

They both looked at me with surprise and indecision written across their faces.

I said, "Look it's all signed so there's nothing to say about it, and I've paid the insurance for the next year."

Clive murmured an agreement and just sat there turning the set of keys over and over in his hand.

I turned to Sally and said, "Sally there is something else I'd like you to do for me."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to store the Porsche at the dealers; there is no way I'm going to sell it. But it needs to be driven every month or so." I handed her a letter, "This is your letter of authorisation."

"You trust me with it?"

"Of course, you are the only person I could trust. I'd much rather it is you than someone from the dealers." I looked at Clive and said, "I'm sorry I know it sounds odd but Sally knows the reason why it has to be her. She can tell you later."

I sat back and contemplated the pair of them, there was one other thing I wanted to do but I didn't want Clive to know about it. It would be up to Sally to tell him when and if she thought it was appropriate.

"Clive do you think you could give us five minutes, there's something I need to tell Sally?"

"No that's fine, I'll go and a look at the car, in fact I'm going to drive it round the block."

He disappeared clutching a set of the keys. Sally looked at me, not sure what to make of my request.

She said, "You've made his day. Thank you; that was very generous of you."

"Was he ok when you got home?"

"I'm not sure, it's almost like he knows something's changed. What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"I've booked you an open date ticket to Denver. I've sent all the details to your hospital email address. All you need to do is call the British Airways reservation office if you decide you want to visit me. I'm going to be back here at Christmas but I will be staying with the girls. I hope there might be a chance we could see one another, but if it's awkward or creates problems, don't feel compelled to honour my invitation."

Sally got a pen from my desk and wrote down an email and Skype address. "I've created these so we can talk, Clive doesn't know about them. It would be wise to send us the occasional 'having a nice time mail' to our old one."

I looked at her, "We've never gone behind his back before! It doesn't feel right and now we are both doing it."

Sally replied, "I know but we've never felt like this about each other before."

"That's true, come on we need to go and check that everything's okay before the first guests arrive."

The caterers had set up a big barbecue on the patio and a bar in the kitchen. The kitchen table was groaning under the weight of the dishes that covered it. I know I'd told Sally to invite a few friends and colleges, but it looked like we were going to feed Napoleon's army.

I said, "My god, how many people did you invite?"

"Boss, you are a very popular man. The only people I invited and aren't coming are those on duty. X-Ray's arranged for agency cover so they could all come."

"I don't recall authorising that?"

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,058 Followers